SERVING THE QUANTITATIVE FINANCE COMMUNITY

Amin
Topic Author

Re: How to safeguard my research

February 16th, 2019, 10:14 am

There is this problem that has been continuing for weeks or even months. I have mentioned about this previously. They attack my eyes with EM waves and I have far less visibility after the attacks. It has been continuing like this every second or third day since past two months. Now I have started to feel that there is already an irreversible and permanent damage to my eyes. Just two months ago my eyes were perfect and I never complained about problems with eyes but now, many times, I see blurred images and especially my far sight seems to have become damaged. My eyesight does become better and fine but such moments are relatively rare. And I find my self in horror when it becomes difficult to read large captions on huge TV in our home and the captions seem blurry. Just a few weeks ago, I was not feeling like that at all. And they continue to take neuro-transmitters out of my eyes all night and I have a feeling that something is missing from my eyes. When I would wake up in the middle of the night, I will have trouble opening my left eye and I would have to exert sheer force to open the left eye. Today when I wanted to go out on a drive, I was horrified to see that my eyes could not properly focus. It was a beautiful and sunny day and I just wanted to enjoy driving in the sun in the early spring weather but my eyes were not with me and it was hard to focus. It became a painful experience and I returned mid way through the path. On the way, I tried my tinted glasses and images were fr better all of a sudden but they responded by using directed energy in the eyes to force me to remove the glasses. I still have some hope since I can see far better with tinted glasses and that means that my eyes could possibly be fine. I Want to ask friends to protest against such behavior by mind control agencies and avoid damaging the eyes. The five hundred million dollar guy imposed on me has no sympathy for me and he will certainly damage my eyes permanently if he could control me by damaging the eyes and make more money. Our eyes are one of the most precious assets we have. Please protest against these people permanently damaging my eyesight and playing tricks on the eyes.

Amin
Topic Author

March 2nd, 2019, 6:33 am

I have continued to write on this forum begging people to ask American mind control agencies to be better with me. It has partially worked on so many occasions but lately things have become too worse again. First of all most of this torture has to do with local agents and if I do not write about it, nobody gets to know since they are probably not asked for this torture and they do it for their own personal gains like more money. 
Ok, I have been reporting about attacks on my eye-sight but nothing ever happened and things are better for a day or two after I write and then things become worse and they use all sorts of tactics to damage my eyes. Two weeks ago, I visited an eye physician and he told me that I had possibly permanently lost some eye-sight. He gave me number for glasses +1 for far vision for one eye and .5 for far vision in the other eye. And he said that it was strange how eye-sight can deteriorate this much in two months. So brain control agents were able to cause a permanent damage to my eyes. But they did not stop attacking my eyes after causing a permanent damage and they continue their attacks on my eyes to this day of my writing this post. 
It seems that mind control agents are working on a policy of early death for me and they do not want me to live longer especially because of the hue and cry I have raised about their barbaric and inhuman tactics. Here I am citing a past incident when my blood pressure was 110/140. These agents have no regard for vital activities of my body needed to keep me healthy and alive and they basically just want money like Mr. 500 million imposed on me to retard me. Here is the account of my blood pressure increase to extremely high levels. 
My sister insisted that the next injection is due today and I should get the injection. I resisted and tried to explain that earlier injection already had too many side effects. I told her the following recent side effects.a. Every night my mouth is extremely dry from inside and I would wake up several times and go to washroom and wash my mouth with water. This happens every night.b. I would feel short of breath several times. Of course, my breathing would not stop but I would have to breathe harder after that.c. After eating something sweet, the taste inside my mouth would change and become extremely unpleasant.d. I also spoke about my previous heart problems with the injections.She was however firm that I really should get the injections. We talked to another doctor that was known to my sister. He said that if his blood pressure and pulse are fine there is no problem, he should get the injections. I had not checked my blood pressure after I left the facility P. of Doctor A.When the blood pressure was checked, it was 110/140 and my pulse was 110. It was a random blood pressure check and I was not feeling any headache etc. My sister had to abandon the plans of injecting me and we decided to check with a cardiologist now. I also spoke to my mother in Saudi Arabia and we decided that I would follow treatment and advice of Dr. N after talking to him again.I have earlier claimed that some Americans involved in my persecution want my early death. I also make the claim that they block some neuro-transmitters that are related to most vital functions of the body like heart beat and other things with similar vital importance to sustain life in ourselves. I am extremely sure of this.Only five years ago when I went to Britain, I used to run for more than ten kilometers everyday in London for more than a month while carrying a small bagpack on my shoulders that had my important stuff in it and I would not have any issue of any sort.I would request good humans everywhere (including America) to raise voice against my persecution and strongly insist that EM waves frequencies related to neurotransmitters that are supposed to be vital to our life must not be used on me or any other human.Source: http://defence.pk/threads/machinations- ... z4DodIUFY7
I have another post like this about heart ache as well when they caused heart ache to damage my health. I continued to beg people to ask these people to not damage my eyes but there has been little improvement of my treatment and after a few days of let down, they start torturing me again and start attacking my eyes. And of course, these mind control agents have no regard about quality of my life experience and they continue to give me headaches when I sleep by focusing their waves where I would lay my head when I sleep which is another very potent torture tool. 
I am not at my best at the moment and I am being very unorganized and unable to describe my true feelings and extent of torture.
As I told friends at the start that major reason for this torture are the local mind control agents who do not report this torture to their headquarters. Most of the agents have their powerful backers in united States and while the headquarters would tell these local agents to go soft, their backers would want the same degree of brain control and these local agents know that it is more important to keep their powerful backers happy and they would not go soft but would not report torture to their headquarters. When you become Mr. 500 million by swindling and staling money, it is very difficult to survive without keeping your backers happy since you know that they can ask you about the source of big money any day and you want your bckers to come to your rescue when headquarters ask you (Mr. 500 miliions) the source of huge money.

Amin
Topic Author

March 18th, 2019, 9:47 am

My misery continues unabated. I switched to food from home more occasionally but they have started adding drugs to my home food and it keeps me miserable and lethargic all day long. After many days of getting hit with home food, I have decided to eat from outside.
It seems they want to continue to target me and mind torture me as long as there is any chance of my being successful in life. And they like to keep their target as miserable as they can. Last night, I woke up and walked out of my bed at least four times due to mind control torture at night and I have a very bad quality sleep and I am tired when I wake up after more than ten hours of sleep. They had started playing with my eyes again about three or four days ago but when I mentioned that I would write about it on my blog, the torture and damage to the eyes did not continue into the next day.
Summers are starting and they will be putting mind control gas all over in the ACs. It becomes very difficult to live without air-conditioning  but air-conditioning becomes even worse due to gas coming out of it.
My brain is dry and I cannot write much but I would request people to see if they can help end my mind control torture.
ABOUT WILMOTT

PW by JB

Wilmott.com has been "Serving the Quantitative Finance Community" since 2001. Continued...

Twitter LinkedIn

JOBS BOARD

JOBS BOARD

Looking for a quant job, risk, algo trading,...? Browse jobs here...

GZIP: On