SERVING THE QUANTITATIVE FINANCE COMMUNITY

Amin
Topic Author

Re: How to safeguard my research

February 6th, 2020, 8:42 pm

I had returned to Lahore on Tuesday evening. I had not been going for my daily walk for at least a month due to work and also due to high drugging of the food in the entire area. When I was in Islamabad, I had bought good Nike shoes that helped me walk better even despite that my foot fractured two bones around six years ago and my foot never completely healed and I would always had problems and slight pain while walking after every  few weeks. And since I had not walked for more than a month, I had also added some extra weight. So first thing I decided after I returned to Lahore on Tuesday was that I must walk again. I walk for (my walking route is) around ten kilometers and it takes at least two hours. So one reason behind not writing the journal was that after I returned from walk, and then got back from getting water, I would be so tired that I would just fall on bed and sleep.
But the water in city is slowly getting drugged. Bottled water in the city was almost entirely drugged before I went to Islamabad and it seemed that bottled water remains thoroughly drugged even after I returned from Islamabad. Yesterday night, I bought six 1.5 liter bottles of water and dropped the bottled water and then filled them with water at a filtration plant in Hajvery Colony which is situated on the canal east of the ring road but the water was still slightly drugged and when I would take ware after returning it would negatively affect me so I drank very little water last night and today during the day. So water even  in the public water water supply even in remote areas of the city is being drugged actively now. 
Today I woke up at nine o clock and did some work in the morning and wasted some time. Then I had food from a random place(restaurant in Township) for my brekfast. I then went to MCB Bank Johar town and withdrew some money. It was 50th anniversary of my parents wedding and my sister had asked me to buy a carpet for my mother as a gift from my sister. It took me some time to choose a good carpet after looking at two different shops. By the time I returned it was already afternoon and I had a slight nap and then I went out for my evening walk. After returning home, I left on my car to get good water and I returned home at eleven after actually getting good water from a far off colony close to wapda town. After returning, I remained hald asleep sitting on my bed for more than an hour and then wrote this post. I will be sleeping now. I was lucky to get goo water today.

Amin
Topic Author

February 7th, 2020, 6:21 pm

Today was a good day. I woke up at nine. I had good water and food at home and I decided to stay at home and work. I worked and found mistakes in day before yesterday's posts after which I made a few more posts explaining and correcting the errors and shring new insights. I continued to work till 1:00pm. I restarted my work a bit after 1:30 and continued till 4-5 pm. After which I went out for my evening walk. During the walk, I noticed that there was a book fair at the Lahore Expo Center. I walked in and bought a few books. One of the books was "Mathematical Statistics" by K.R.Gupta. This book explained many concepts in such a good way that I decided to buy both volumes of the book. After the walk, I went out to get food and water and came back at around ten. I have enough water but it seems that it is slightly drugged and it may affect my clarity tomorrow. But I bought enough food and water to be able to work during the day tomorrow. I might be sleeping after a bit now.

Amin
Topic Author

February 9th, 2020, 4:40 pm

I want to tell friends that mind control agents have again started to change my programs. When I do good work and post it on wilmott, some of the mind control agents are truly offended as they had been hurling all sort of insults on me freely and regularly and when people appreciate my work, these agents are truly sighted and now they have resorted to changing my programs so I cannot do any good work consistently. Just about an hour ago, I completed part of a prgram that was working excellently but when I came back to work on it again, the results were extremely poor. I want to tell friends that they used to change my programs very freely about a few years ago but I raised a lot of hue and cry about it and then they started to be better and stopped changing my programs and that helped me do some good work over the past years but they have resorted to changing my programs again. Please ask these people to stop such bad practices. 
Because good people in United States very strongly protested against cruelties by mind control people, now these people do not want to allow me to do any more good work and they have experts thinking constantly in my brain, and when I do something substantial, they corrupt my programs and want to give the good programs to their backers in US so that they would continue to support mind control. I was just fascinated how some densities were extremely great fit but when I returned all of it was absolutely gone. Please stop these mind control agents from unleashing animal cruelties on innocent and intelligent children/people of other nations. Are you human first? And I am sure all of this is strongly against American values but these mind control crooks just want to claim patriotism to make tens of millions of dollars every year.
Since many people appreciate my work and protest against mind control, it gives me some reprieve from mind control cruelties but mind control agents have been telling me that they do not want people to appreciate any of my work and they will simply hand any success I make to somebody else and ask him to distribute it since they will not have to face the protests when I will originate some good work. Please stop these sub-human people from such animal practices coming out of the most civilized country in the world.

Amin
Topic Author

February 9th, 2020, 8:02 pm

I woke up at around 9:00 pm. I had food and water from yesterday.  Though some water was drugged, I still had some good water from before that I kept in my car. I did not leave our home at all today and basically just worked. I had lunch at home. In the evening, I missed my walk since I wanted to work but when I had some good results, they changed my programs. They have inner working of the matlab known and they have everything setup on my computer and they can replace any results and graphs I see on my computer. They used to play such tricks very routinely almost everyday like five years ago but then somebody stopped them since I continued to mention it on internet and I was able to do more work independently. Once a mind control agent even bragged several years ago  that they even wanted to get hold of inner working of mathematica as well so that they could show equations of their choice as results but mathematica refused to help them. It has not happened since a while but they started playing those tricks again. Anyway, I missed my walk and I did not leave the home even at night. I basically just stayed at home.There was progress at work but it was stalled when I was getting something done. I will be sleeping now.

Amin
Topic Author

February 10th, 2020, 5:19 pm

I woke up at 9:00 am today. I did not have good water from before. I Left home at around 11:00 am and had some food from a bakery in Allama Iqbal town. I came back by 1:00 pm. I did not bring any good water as the water I bought on the way was drugged. They continue to drug bottled water on the shelves at a lot of places and it is very difficult to find non-drugged bottled water. I was feeling not good after coming back probably since water was not good. I did not do any work. I tried to sleep but they did not let me sleep even though I was very sleepy when I tried to sleep and I was even more exhausted after trying for sleep. I left for the walk a bit after 4:00 pm. At 7:45 pm, I left the home to get some good food and water. I was determined to get good water since the days on which I fail to get good water, I basically cannot do anything at all. So I drove on the motorway from thokar niaz beg and took the Sheikhupura/Abdul Malik exit and got some good undrugged water. Though the water was good, on the way back I had some food and bought fruit punch juice by shezan and it was drugged. I never relaized that until it totally started to decrease my consciousness. But once I knew that juice was drugged, I drank a lot of good water and felt better. But they continue to hit me almost everyday with drugged water or bad juices or with other food. But I have good water today so I would probably be able to work better tomorrow. I will be sleeping now. It has been more than an hour after I have been trying to sleep after having written this post but mind control agents do not let me sleep and they have enough control since I ate some drugged food. 
Edit: I edited this post and addition is in a different font. I had forgotten to write that they did not let me sleep during the day but when they tried the same now again at night after writing the post about an hour ago and do not let me sleep again, I edited my earlier post.

Amin
Topic Author

February 13th, 2020, 4:48 pm

Sorry that I missed my journal for past two days. There was nothing very special in these past days. Getting good water is difficult and I have to go to far off places to get good water. Bottled water, even when the brands are unknown and random are slightly drugged. My routine for past two days have been that I worked from 10:00 to 4:00 with brief intervals, left for the walk at 4:00 pm and would return at 7:00 pm. And then around 8:00 pm, I would go out to get food and water. Past two days were reasonable but last night I turned on the fan at slow speed and took a light comforter. And when I woke up in the morning, it seemed that I had caught light cold. My body was very aching and I would shiver from time to time. I tried to do some work but could not do it at all. I slept again during the day but felt only slightly better. I had some light noodles and yogurt during the day. I did not go for the walk at 4:30 pm as I was very tired and went out on my car to get food and water instead. Getting good water becomes very difficult and I drove on the motorway to Jaranwala/Shahadra exit and bought some food and water but bottled water did not seem very good. From there I wanted to ring road and drove all the way to Burki exit and bought some bottled water there but it was not good either. I was feeling very very different and odd possibly due to cold and was not doing things very right. From burki, I came to Johray pull and filled some bottled water from a street restaurant. This water seemed better. And then I returned home at around 8:00 pm. I really did not do any work today and was feeling odd with an aching body all day. I will be sleeping now after a little bit.

Amin
Topic Author

February 14th, 2020, 7:32 pm

I woke up at around 8:00 am. After spending two hours time, my mother asked me to take a few things for my sister who lives in Shahdra. I went to my sister's house and then returned at around two. I did some work and then went out for walk at 4:00 pm. 
I want to tell friends that my weight increased due to antipsychotics and because it became so difficult for me to follow a strict regimen about food. For example when I would start taking diet coke, they would drug diet coke all around the city and now it is impossible to get good diet coke anywhere in Lahore city. Similarly for stimulant energy drinks and many other beverages. 
During my walk, mind control agents really targeted my neck and it was being extremely stiff. After returning from the walk, I went out to get good water and food. Today, I did not go very far and got water from phase of wapda town behind Nasheman-e-Iqbal. I will try to remain at home tomorrow and work.

Amin
Topic Author

February 15th, 2020, 8:53 pm

I woke up at around 8:00 am. After a bit, I started to concentrate on my work. I had enough water and food from yesterday. I basically worked from time to time. I also had a nap for 45 minutes in between. At around 2:00 pm, I went out for twenty-five minutes and take a bit of food and return home. I started working again and continued till night. I wrote these lines after sleeping for two hours. 
I basically just remained at home and worked today.

Amin
Topic Author

February 16th, 2020, 7:42 pm

I woke up at around 7:30 am. And after about half an hour I jotted down some notes in order to copy them here because everyday when I write this journal, usually I am quite sleepy and I just write the few main basic things and forget several incidents that I would otherwise like to mention. I basically had a very bad sleep. They continued to use EM waves to disturb me all through the night. I believe they also use very slight but noticeable amount of gas to charge the room atmosphere so EM waves and precision resonance can effectively work. When in the morning I walked out of the room there was fresh air but when I stepped into my room I would right away sense a pungent and sickening smell in the room. I have made such observations many many times in the past. 
There are different types of gases they use. Some of them settle on the face and exposed parts of the body and charge them. These are annoying of medium degree.
There are some gases they use that when someone breathes them, they diffuse into blood and sap neurotransmitters. These are very sickening and extreme torture.
There are some other gases they use just to use EM waves and related resonance effectively, these are annoying but still tolerable.
When I drive my car, they use gases that settle on my body. They always do it very very consistently whenever I am driving my car. These gases charge my face, head, hands or if my feet are exposed when I am using some open shoes. Whenever I come back from driving, I wash my hands, face and head with soap very carefully to become more conscious again and my eye-sight becomes better after I have washed myself with good water. If I do not wash any exposed part of body, there is a constant pinching feeling of restlessness in that part of skin on the body and I continue to suffer from decreased consciousness. By decreased consciousness I mean that my eyesight would be worse, I would be less composed with a slower thought process and I would be feeling lethargic and would hear with some difficulty. So decreased unconsciousness  means that all senses and thought would slow down and decrease.
Coming towards the daily routine, after waking up, I worked for a few hours and then went out on my car for about an hour and got some food. After returning I continued to work. As I was making substantial progress, I decided to skip my walk and continued to work. At 8:00 pm, I went out again for less than an hour to get some good water from an unplanned settlement close to Thokar Niaz beg. I Was lucky to get good water. I worked again after coming back and would be sleeping now.
There is another I Want to mention here. As a rule, if I take some food repeatedly, mind control agents drug that in the stores. Recently I have been taking a small glass of low-fat and high calcium hot milk with non-calorie sweetener and I can last working for a few hours without taking any other food. So I take milk two or three times and try to take just one meal in the day and really take very small amount of other food. And it has been working well for me. But I am very afraid that now mind control agents would drug low fat milk from Olpers and Nesvita in next few days so they can stop me from following any healthy regimen and continue to extend mind control. I am aware that milk on the shelves in almost all the stores is very good but if good people do not protest and stop mind control agents they would drug the milk in stores in next few days. Once they drug something once , they continue their drugging campaign and make the claim that the particular food had already been drugged and it cannot be reversed now. Drinking water is an example and they continue to drug drinking water everyday and I am very sure they make claims that some water had already been drugged and he might have taken water drugged several weeks ago.

Amin
Topic Author

February 17th, 2020, 7:16 pm

I woke up after 10:30 since I had slept late. I did a slight bit of work and then went out on my car. I remained outside for about an hour and then came back home. Then I wrote the formulas in my research again in terms of standard gaussian. I also realized the reason for errors in my SDE evolution algorithm. In the evening I made a post in technical forum and then left out in my car and also had some food. I tried to get some water but the water was not good. I am quite sure they might have drugged the water at filtration plant when I started looking for filtration plant in that particular area. But luckily I found a bottle of good water from before lying in my house and was able to use that. A little before eleven, I taught financial economics to my nephew in London who has a mid term test tomorrow in the evening. I will be sleeping now.

Amin
Topic Author

February 18th, 2020, 7:13 pm

I woke up at around 8:00 in the morning. I did not want to do much work in the morning as I had been mostly staying at home working for past three or four days. I decided to go out and drive around a bit in the city. I would have left a little after 9:00 am. I drove to Bahria Town and had my light breakfast there. After spending more than half an hour there, I drove to ring road and then went all the way to Badian Road. I bought some bottled water at Badian Road and I was surprised that some bottled water there was very good and the same brand of bottled water is thoroughly drugged in the parts of city I could easily approach. I would like to tell the friends again that Badian Road is almost 40 kms from part of city where my home is and is totally the oppposite part in the city and I go there very rarely. I bought 5 bottles of 1.55 L  water which is the special unique packing of the particular water brand. I had also bought some good coffee (imported from Russia) on the way and later also bought a special medicated soap. After passing through the city, I returned at 3:00 pm. 
When I returned home an awkward and disturbing smell started to go into my nose. I had been living in my room for past four days and previously I had not lived there for more than a month and had lived in other rooms. I believe they had not installed special precision resonance devices in my room since I was not living there and once I shifted to my room I would not go out of the house for more than 30-40 minutes and this did not give enough opportunity to mind control agencies to properly re-install and re-charge all devices in my room and that was one reason that I had been working better for past few days. Today when I went out of the home for more than five hours to most remote parts of the city, it gave mind control agents enough opportunity to install and recharge all the EM wave resonance devices in my room in my absence. And when I returned I could feel the same disturbing and sickening smell go into my nose once I would sit at any place in my room.
In the evening I did some work and made a post on technical forum. I wasted a lot of time as it was becoming difficult to work inside my room. Now for sleeping, I decided to shift my sleeping stuff to the drawing room again where I would also sleep on the floor. I hope they stop using gases  in next few days and I would like to shift back to my room again. I would be sleeping now.

Amin
Topic Author

February 19th, 2020, 10:45 pm

I woke up after 9:30 am and wasted some time in the home. And then I went out on my car to quickly have some food. I got some good food at the Kitchen cuisine close to Allah-Hu chowk. On the way back I got some NesVita milk in 200 ml servings. When I got home I realized that the Nesvita milk was drugged and it really put me down for more than an hour. But I had good coffee and I took some coffee and I was feeling better. I continued to work with brief intervals and I realized that my ideas about improving the SDE density evolution method were not good. Luckily when I played around, I realized that analytical derivatives I had calculated were very helpful. My drivatives still were not precise but they worked very well to improve the method. In the evening a bit after 6:30 pm, I went out to take food and water. I was able to get good water but it was still not very good since the water had slight taste in it since I filled it from tap water though I think water there  was not drugged. On the way back I had some food and also got a very small serving of cake. The cake was drugged and I could not work for two hours after that and continued to wake up and sleep during these hours. Then I mustered some courage and improved my program and posted it on technical forum. I continued to improve the model after posting it. It is a bit late now as the time here is 3:45 am and I would be sleeping now. 

Amin
Topic Author

February 21st, 2020, 12:32 pm

I want to start writing this post by thanking those great American humans who have tried to protest and stop my persecution on the hands of American mind control agencies. It really gave me a breather to continue my research and be able to devote serious time to my research work. But very recently I feel that there is a strong realization among hard-liner conservative leadership of mind control agencies that they have to do something decisive to control me and allowing me space to continue my research is hurting their objectives. I think my case received enough publicity among American people and many people became curious about who were those powerful hard-liner conservative individuals who were staunchly behind my persecution. And now hardliner extreme right leadership of mind control agencies think it is doing more harm than good to let me continue my research since many of their powerful traditional supporters/backers are getting known to public further eroding support for mind control activities. I want to appeal to all good Americans who supported me in the past to please ask these agencies to decisively end mind control activity against me otherwise these mind control agencies might even do something that could possibly damage my health forever.
I Want to tell all Americans and people of rest of the world that the sole reason for my mind control was that it was unacceptable for ultra-right mind control agencies to let me succeed in US since I was a Muslim. Success in any society is never easy and however brilliant neurotransmitters anybody might have, it takes decades of hard work before people can claim to be successful. Intelligent people adapt to the society, learn new things and continue to evolve as they make efforts to succeed in any society. My total stay in US was 3.5 years as I transferred to Northwestern in junior year. And after leaving US, despite my persecution due to my muslim faith, I continued to lose blind belief in religion. I have not had a single fast since eight years ago and I really do not believe in any religion today. Intelligent nations prefer young people to come to their nations since they start to adapt to the host society quickly. But the ultra-right leadership of mind control agencies starts persecuting muslim/foreign boys in universities with great holy zeal once they know these boys have special neurotransmitters, And these mind control agencies tell completely brazen lies about their mind control targets to somehow justify the persecutions. Since my persecution had lasted for twenty two years, for people who would be familiar with the case, these agencies have taken different stances at different times and sometimes even telling the people the truth that we persecuted him because he was a Muslim. If they knew that my case would continue to receive limelight from time to time, they might have taken one single unified more well-thought out stance but they were quite cavalier at times to tell the people about the truth. Now they do not want to make up remote lies since they know that people would not be willing to believe the concocted lies anymore. I want to tell people about mentality of mind control agents. They have not ethics and right and wrong but they use a special term "accuracy". If you have an objective and you want to achieve it, everything you do to achieve it without being reprimanded by public is an "accuracy". If you want to make money by swindling US defence funds, if  you can do it without anybody's knowledge and being hurt in career, it is an absolute "accuracy" but if people could get to know that mind control agents are swindling money and public could take action against it in the future, it is no longer an "accuracy". So anything these mind control agencies are telling the American public with a solemn face about the mind control targets are mere "accuracies". I also believe that mind control agencies also say that there are neurotransmitters in the mind control targets that could somehow hurt Americans. This is completely absurd and a complete fraud. Everybody who exercised his brain all his life to do research in mathematics would simply be able to do better research in mathematics something he has tried to work hard about in the past. No such person would all of a sudden turn evil or a terrorist when they connect their brain to some other remote part of the brain. All they would do after connecting more parts of their brain would be simply better mathematics. But ultra-right wing hard liners know that some lie has to be told universally to justify the mind control of people with a totally innocent past since these are the very people they want to target. My case is not unique. I am very very sure that a large number of European targets are the same that they had special talent and got recognized and somebody in the ultra-right administration decided to persecute the foreigners. Again I would like to tell good people that mind control agencies continue to practice lying in a way that it would be accepted as a truth. Agents would practice lying with each other and suggests ways to improve lies since the particular lie would not appear true to some neurotransmitter. And they practice lying in a way until it becomes acceptable to a large number of major neurotransmitters. Though it would still not work all the time, it works very well for people who are not extremely concerned with the matter or are not already extremely suspicious. And when such a lie would be told with practice many people would accept it as a truth, accept its justification and turn attention to other worldly things. But such lies still would not work if you are already suspicious and have deeper concern to explore the matter in detail.
I am writing this post also because I fear that mind control agencies are becoming more desperate to no longer allow me time and freedom to work on my research. They openly continue to use gases on me everyday despite that I keep complaining here before rest of the world. But day before yesterday, I was working on my computer in an informal but comfortable position lying on my belly with my laptop placed on the pillow of the bed. I continued to work for more than forty minutes. Once I tried to get up, my muscles would not allow me to move. I had extremely strong cramps in my arms and legs and I had extreme pain in moving them even a very little bit. With very extreme effort and also with extreme pain I was able to walk out of my room and out of the gate of my house onto the road outside but the extreme pain continued. I moved around a bit and then got behind the side wall of my house and all of a sudden all the pain was gone and I was moving freely. I remained behind the wall for more than ten minutes and made myself better. As I believe they have put EM resonance devices in the sofas of the drawing room and when I was comfortably lying still, they kicked,using EM resonance, every neurotransmitter out of their pathway in my arms and legs that would make me move. Mind control agent later told me that he was surprised how I could walk out of the room in that situation when he had removed every neurotransmitter. He told me that he wanted me to lie their motionless and cry for help and would be taken to hospital where they would diagnose me of some brain diseases and start giving me all sorts of drugs again.
I did not mention this in my regular journal day before yesterday since I was feeling totally at lost how to describe the whole incident in a reasonable way.
I know most of the Americans are very nice and decent people who would love my doing good science and would encourage me to take part in every good activity. And I am very thankful to them for all the efforts and protests they did to decrease my persecution. And I want to tell friends that like all other good individuals who try to do good science and research, I am very proud that I try to do something that has actually empowered humanity as I believe it is only exploration of knowledge and preserving it that has changed the fate of humanity and humanity as we see today would not have existed if it were not for the efforts to explore new knowledge by so many hundreds of thousands of humans. All of us make some infinitesimal contribution to body of human knowledge but when integrated over all the researching humans and over time, it becomes an extremely significant contribution that has already empowered humanity and has changed its fate for the better forever. All our ethics, and all our civilization and all those things we cherish as modern humans today would never have existed as we see them today if it were not for continuous exploration of new knowledge and increasing body of science.

Amin
Topic Author

February 22nd, 2020, 8:55 am

Sorry, I skipped my daily journal yesterday. My elder sister had arrived from Islamabad on thursday night. She is the one in whose house I live when I am in Islamabad. I did not do any work on my research yesterday. I went with my sister to the psychiatrist doctor at 11:30 am as the doctor had asked me on previous visit when he ended injections that he wanted me to visit him more frequently so any problems due to ending injections and putting me on antipsychotic pills could be detected. My sister told the doctor that I seemed fine and doctor asked me to visit him after two months. After coming back I went to say my friday prayers. I never pray during the week but I pray on every 2nd or third friday. For example I did not pray on last friday and went to my sister's house in Shahdra and I was driving at the prayer time. When she asked I simply told my mother that I had prayed at a mosque on the road while I had not. I live with my mother and my brother and I am dependent on my family in many ways and therefore I do not discuss anything about religion with them and never told them anything of the sort that I do not believe in religion. If I do not pray on Firday regularly enough, they will scold me in all sort of ways saying that I had turned into an atheist. So if I can leave the house easily at Friday prayer times, I do that but I still have to pray on every third or sometimes second friday and have to spend up to ten minutes in the local mosque which is just 100 meters from my home. 
I left the house around 2:00 and simply drove around and wasted time. I returned home a little later and then also basically wasted time at home. I also made my previous post on the the same thread on off-topic. I also took an old black and white picture of my mother to the nearby photographer shop to make a few copies of it. My mother had been asking me to make these copies of her very old picture for past few days. I continued to waste time at home after that and left again on my car at night and spent a little more than an hour outside. I did not want to do anything and I was basically just killing time.
After coming back home, I still wasted time and did not sleep till 1:00 pm but just did random things like cleaning some stuff in my room and rearranging things in my room and other such little things.
I want to again say here that mind control agencies claim that they keep stopping "bad and evil" neurotransmitters in the brain of the target from connecting with the rest of the brain. This is a completely concocted lie but they continued lying since some people believed it  or made a pretense of believing it when lavish bribes offered to them. In short, this worked for the mind control agencies and they continued to use it. I want to challenge these mind control agencies who have such an elaborate knowledge of neurotransmitters to leave all the targets and take them off mind control but then use the knowledge of malicious neurotransmitters to design sting operations to get these target people to do something wrong or evil and then put them behind bars for the rest of their life once they take any wrong action, If some neurotransmitter is indeed so evil as the mind control agencies claim, why not create a conducive environment to let the evil neurotransmitter show itself and then nab the target who takes any evil action. But none of the mind control targets would ever do anything wrong since the claims about evil neurotransmitters are a complete fraud and fabricated lies that are used again and again since these lies have a history of working so well for mind control agencies. I know myself that I have enough strength of character to never do anything wrong whatever reward somebody might offer me and never do anything that can ever possibly hurt any human being. Though my parents slipped when huge offers of money were made to them, I am still very thankful to them that during my childhood they brought me up in a way that I always had thorough respect for other human beings and since my childhood I was taught to work hard and concentrate on my education and if I can find expression for myself in research, it is only due to upbringing of my parents in my childhood and especially to my mother who herself taught me simple principles of algebra among taking time to teach of many other subjects. 
However I would still like to warn the friends that mind control agencies always try to create justification for their actions. In past for several years they used to force "degrading neurotransmitters" on me and wanted me to say bad and degrading things about others under influence of those neurotransmitters and I would start ranting against army that goes around city drugging all the food but I would still never used expletives. When they stimulate me on degrading neurotransmitters, one of my favorite line would be that "right wing religious hardliner conservatives, be they Muslim, christian, jewish or hindu are scum of the earth." I am not very proud of expressing my views like that but we are far more mechanical than people would be ready to believe. And I just represent a relatively very low degree of being mechanical since many of my neurotransmitters are not known to mind control agents and those neurotransmitters really protect me from being ugly when mind control agents force their ugly neurotransmitters on me. For people whose major neurotransmitters get completely known the degree of control could be quite high. 

Amin
Topic Author

Yesterday, 11:13 pm

Sorry I missed my daily journal yesterday. I woke up at 11:00 am today(Monday, 24th Feb) as I had slept quite late. I had my breakfast at home and continued to work at home. I made substantial progress in my work regarding the algorithm for evolution of densities of SDEs. At six pm, I left home and I was able to get good water and food from remote parts of the city. I returned home at 7:40 pm and then remained at home. I again noticed that there was a larger incidence of use of gases while I was driving and later when I returned home. At night I worked in the living room and not in my own room since there seemed to be too high smell of discomforting gas that was causing unease. I slept for at least three hours in the living room before writing this journal and I would be sleeping again now.
ABOUT WILMOTT

PW by JB

Wilmott.com has been "Serving the Quantitative Finance Community" since 2001. Continued...

Twitter LinkedIn Instagram

JOBS BOARD

JOBS BOARD

Looking for a quant job, risk, algo trading,...? Browse jobs here...

GZIP: On