SERVING THE QUANTITATIVE FINANCE COMMUNITY

Amin
Topic Author

Re: How to safeguard my research

February 27th, 2020, 2:50 pm

Sorry friends, I have been missing my journal for past two days. I have basically almost ceased all activities and am concentrating on improving my program for the evolution of the densities of the SDEs. I have been missing my walk and I leave home in my car once for not more than an hour. And today I did not leave my home at all and hope to remain at home till I go out tomorrow. Luckily, I was able to get good water for past few days and that really helped. And incidence of gases really decreased a bit after I complained in the last post. Though they still used some gas in my car, there was almost no gas in my room for past two days. If the use of gases increases, I will mention here again. I hope to be able to complete the program for evolution of the densities of SDEs sometime over this weekend and post it after that on technical forum.

Amin
Topic Author

February 29th, 2020, 1:02 pm

I have previously told friends that, during brain control, charged ions enter the body from every opening we have into the body. I am very sorry to write this here and want to make an apology to friends for the relatively gross nature of this post. But I would like to tell friends that  I firmly tape my penis with a paper tape to prevent charges going inside it. When I do not do this tape, my eyesight sharply deteriorates and I become extremely lethargic. There are such things I never mentioned on this forum because they are too disgusting to mention but once the torture continues, I finally decided to mention some of the things here. The way it works for the charges to go into the body, I believe, they release a small amount of very ionizable gas in the air and charge a pathway through gaseous air with laser beams towards the body, for example towards the mouth, nose or the anus and apply potential across it. At the same time, they create opposite potential by ionizing the chemicals that have gone into the body with food using microwave resonance caused by laser beams. And then chemicals mixed with ionized gas start to go inside the body from the anus etc and this becomes a self-sustaining process as long as the potential is maintained at both ends. I have seen a lot of such instances over past twenty years of persecution when chemicals will zap inside through the anus causing severe pain. I believe flow of charges is really directly proportional to applied potential and pathway conductivity caused by the ionized gas.  I keep some soft tissues in my anus as it helps. I have tried other things that could more firmly block the anus but then mind control agents greatly increase the potential and it causes extreme pain and minor seepage like bleeding(it might possibly be because of very high frequency microwaves). Mind control agents love such torture tricks that prevent people from doing anything that blocks their mind control. I also tried other tricks like lubricating the anus but they would simply and freely add mind control chemicals that would charge the body to the creams and lotions in the supermarkets just like they drug the food on the shelves. I am sure these practices are done all over the world since adding chemicals to creams and lotions was widely done when I was in UK for six months and even upscale chains like body shop and others had ionizing chemicals added to their creams and lotions once mind control agents would suspect that any such shop could fall on my way. 
Ok, mind control agents in Pakistan had been making anywhere between 10-40 million dollars per year depending upon how good the year had been for mind control operations. These agents want to continue mind control one way or other. These agents tell their like-minded hardliner right wing bosses that there are certain things I never mention in my writing of the journal (because they are probably too disgusting to write) and these are the things mind control agents need to apply for my mind control since people would not know about these practices when they would not be written in the journal. A few weeks ago I mentioned briefly that they cause severe itching in my back/anus but then I never wrote about it again even though it continued. They almost always have charges going into the body of the target from the back but sometimes it becomes very painful. And yesterday, it was again so painful that several times I would step up from the chair while working on my research, open my pants and rub and scratch my anus and replace the tissue that has already been charged but they would continue to increase potential again and again and I would be repeating the whole thing again. I also woke up several times at night due to sheer itching in my anus. 
I had talked about reprieve from gas in my room in the previous post but I fear that might have been because for past three to four days before writing of that post, I did not leave the home for long and mind control agents might not have enough opportunity to come to my home and recharge the ionizing and resonance laser beams and refill the gas because I remained in the neighborhood very close to home and returned quickly.
I want to request all good American people to force their government to stop such inhuman, cruel and  animal barbaric practices on other humans only because some powerful people in US do not like intelligent muslims/others to excel and use their influence to continue such animal practices that hurt the image of American people and such practices are becoming more and more of a norm with every passing year. Sorry to say but there are good and bad people everywhere in every country, culture and religion and US is no exception. In US where many bad people do not openly do bad things because being cruel to other humans is really not appreciated by the American society, but when evil and cruel people know that their cruelties would not be noticed by the general american people, they are very ready to expose their true nature and use the methods of cruelties and persecution when they are sure these things would not be noticed by the American people. These evil, bad and cruel but powerful people have no regard for the goodwill of American people but just want to use their influence in US right wing to extend their personal agendas. I am very sure if all of these things would be known to American people in their true entirety, none of these mind control persecutions would ever take place.

Amin
Topic Author

March 2nd, 2020, 12:22 pm

I was reading my thread and there were several very interesting posts. I will copy some of them in coming days for people who do not have time to read the entire thread. Here is post 600 written on March 6th, 2017, 11:38 am. 
I would like to tell good Americans and good people all over the world that there are some people who have no conception of whether retarding other people's brain is a bad thing. These people are incapable of understanding that all such activities are evil and they indulge themselves in such activities with great pride. While all the world thinks that such acts are very evil and tries to stop them from such evil things, they become even more determined and resolved to do what is evil and wrong because these people were never taught by their society or education and they never got to understand that this is indeed an evil thing to do and therefore they become even more resolved to do the evil thing when other good people try to tell them that it is actually a wrong thing to retard brains of other people. I would like to tell people the story of an elf and a sea-farer who got stranded on a remote island when his ship sank. The sea traveler was sleeping on the island and when he woke up he realized that the elf had gotten on his shoulders and had locked his legs around the neck of the traveler. The traveler could not free himself even if he tried because the elf would squeeze his throat when he would try to be free. The elf would continue to sit on his shoulder and ask the victim to comply with his orders and whenever the victim would refuse, the elf would start squeezing his throat. As the story goes, the elf would always urinate on the shoulders of the captive since he knew he can never allow the target to be free. I am sure many people can see this analogy. There are humans who claim to be good but are worse than the elf in this story.
There are other things I would like to tell people. American agencies have fitted several devices on my car. They have some gadget in the seat or somewhere in the body of the car that charges the anus and it is impossible to sit at the seat with ease. I would always become extremely uncomfortable along with so many other changes in the brain's working. I placed a very thin steel sheet on the seat and I was very very comfortable and composed for many days but they introduced a high capacity gadget and the thin steel sheet would not work any more. I later bought a thicker sheet and placed it on the seat and I am always better. Though I am very very balanced in my dealing with others and try to be caring of other people and I am almost never angry or upset with people and always try to make them feel happy, but I am sure that now this steel sheet might be used as a pretext to declare me mentally ill. This is so cruel, inhuman and animal that people would want to use such excuses(that are forced on the target to escape from cruelty) to declare the target of torture mentally ill since many times they control the family and influence the psychiatrists. 
Whenever I take my car for repair to any workshop, some agents (elves or leprechauns) would appear in 2-3 minutes and try to take control of the maintenance work since they have fitted so many devices on my car and they always stop the car mechanics from changing anything that would interfere with the elaborate work they have done on the car to control the target. Similarly in my office, I cut some wires in parts of the office where I did not need any electricity but the next day I noticed that the wiring had changed. My parents had insisted the psychiatrist to continue to give me small dose of anti-psychotics but the intelligence infrastructure forces the drug(medicine) manufacturers to add special chemicals to the medicine. The agents supply this special medicine to drugstores where they know the victim could go to buy the medicine. If the victim goes to some store that does not have special medicine designed for the target, the store staff is asked to tell the customer that they do not have the prescribed medicine.
Here is another post I made on another forum on May 12, 2016. I was not sure whether it would be nice to copy it here but then I decided to copy it. Before writing this post, I want to make a very serious apology to most jews and tell them that this post is not about jews and it is only about those hardliner jews who harbor irrational hatred for Muslims. I am against all forms of anti-semitism but when some people commit atrocities, I believe that sometimes victims have to speak against the wrong things and my attempts to end my persecution and speaking the truth about it must not be confused with anti-semitism. Here is the post.

I strongly think that I would do a great wrong to myself by not speaking about various aspects of motivation of people actively trying to retard me for past eighteen years especially when lies and fabricated things are said about me by people out of hatred and malice. So I decided to say my mind clearly on my forum. In the meantime, I have also decided to write a letter to higher educational institutions accreditation body in United States to suspend accreditation of (An American University) where I was student when my religious persecution started. My letter will be primarily based on arguments I have discussed in this post.

We have seen similar phenomenon in the fight between Zac Goldsmith and Sadiq Khan where a smear campaign was launched and innovative ways used to malign Sadiq Khan. We know how easy it is to brand even those Muslims, who are great humans and are thoroughly respected in their communities for their actions and life-time contribution to the communities where they live, as terrorist affiliates solely leveraging the stigma associated with Muslim religion in eyes of many westerners.

I will start with pointing towards the Jewish character of (An American University) where I was a student when my persecution started and many many efforts were made to retard me while I was there. To me, Jewish Character of (An American University) is a very welcome thing and it is something to be cherished. But when hardliner Jews use this Jewish character to retard Muslim students and good Jews and others on the sidelines do not put up a solid opposition to hardliner Jews, this Jewish character that was to be celebrated otherwise, becomes a menace to Muslim minority students(especially if they have exceptional talent) towards which hardliner Jews hold a lot of poison and hatred and do not stop short of expressing this poison when they ask US agencies to retard Muslim students.

I, myself, admire human virtues of hard work and love for scholarship abundantly found in Jewish community and cite these virtues as the reason why they are so successful and I mention these great virtues in Jewish communities to other human communities as a model to follow if they want to succeed.

I am a staunch opponent of racial crimes against humanity everywhere and I think of holocaust in a similar light as one of the darkest chapter in the history of crimes committed due to racial reasons. But I also think that every commemoration of holocaust and every condemnation of Nazi crimes should be inclusive of condemnation of all forms of human crimes due to racism obviously starting with a condemnation of anti-semitism but also including condemnation of all other emotions of hatred due to racism. This should be a universal day when all racist crimes happening in today's world are condemned in memory of those innocent humans who had to suffer extreme torture and face death, so that none of these racist crimes are ever repeated in the history of mankind.

However sometimes I feel that a small group of Jews use the occasions of memory of holocaust to earn sympathies for Jews with the sole intention to validate injustices done by Jews in some parts of the worlds. I would caution that this is totally against the spirit of condemnation of holocaust and a great crime against the very innocent souls who became the target of worst racist cruelties ever practiced in the history of mankind. I would say that this is the worst form of hypocrisy to mention an injustice with the intention to earn sympathies to validate another injustice. Let us remember holocaust a crime solely against innocent humanity due to racism inspired motives and defeat racism everywhere in the world in any shape or form.

Many people would scoff at me when I mention holocaust and racial crimes and make a comparison between United States practice of retarding people and Nazi burning of Jews and others in gas chambers. As a proud human, who always at least tries to follow the right path for myself in life, I will like to tell people that many more humans like me would prefer violent torture of a few minutes leading to death over a whole life time of humiliation and indignation after being retarded as happens to thousands of victims of US defence department today.

When I went to (An American University), I was not aware of Jewish character of the university nor did I care. As a foreigner, I only knew some people are Jews because somebody at (Another American University) had casually mentioned that many Jewish names start with a J and I sensed similarity to names of Jewish friends at Northwestern. I had not the least interest in anybody's religion there. It was only when I was being actively retarded that I came to know that (An American University) is primarily a Jewish institution.

Though I always speak against human injustices everywhere in the world, I have no irrational emotions against Israel and many Israelis are in my professional networks. I would like all Israeli Jews and Palestinians to live in one country with absolute human equality in every way.

For years I wondered what benefit hardliner Jews of (An American University) would get out of retarding me and other talented Muslims like me. A lot of Israeli practice of subjugating Palestinians is based on gross human injustice. Such human injustice cannot be enforced in any human society for long but through use of sheer force against the victims of injustice. Many bigoted Israeli and other hardliner Jews think if Muslim countries develop fast, they will be more vocal and assertive against Jewish injustice against Palestinians and it might become difficult to maintain a rule of injustice by sheer force. We saw an expression of this mentality when Iraq was attacked without any evidence of wrongdoing. More than a million Muslims were killed in the war and the insurgency that followed and Iraq is a barren land now. When some hardliner Jews in educational institutions like (An American University) come across ambitious Muslims or Muslim foreign students with love for their parent countries, they do everything in their power to retard or fail those talented Muslims in life because they feel threatened that injustice held in place by sheer force in Israel will not last if our countries see fast growth and development. Most of these young and brilliant Muslims have no special anti-Jewish or anti-Israel feelings, as I can say from my own experience, but hardliner Jews know these young students have special feelings for their countries and then they do everything in their power to retard these young Muslim students.

I would like to ask Americans how right it is to actively thwart progress in a large part of human world only because some hardliner Jews consider it expedient to undermine the path of human progress in these counties because they think human injustice they have enforced in Israel could not be extended into the future if these countries become responsible, respectable and assertive members of league of nations by following path of fast growth and economic progress. I make the claim that Israeli-Palestinian conflict not only continues to subjugate Palestinians by force, it also continues to undermine the path of progress of many Muslim nations because of the active effort by hardliner Jews in United States to keep our countries poor and backward.
 Though I wrote this post but I never wrote the letter that I mentioned I would write in this post and just started with other worldly things.

Amin
Topic Author

March 2nd, 2020, 7:25 pm

Today was not a good day. They continued to charge my body all night and I was not feeling well in the morning. I was quite disoriented due to greater degree of brain control and was unable to work in the morning. It seemed that mind control agents had realized that something very decisive had to be done to declare me a bad guy. As in the past , there best bet has always been to truly ramp up drugging the food and make the target victim say something very offensive under the influence of the drugs in the food and then tell people victoriously what the target victim was saying. I went out around 9:00 in the morning to get food and I was able to get some good food. But when I returned home I was still feeling disoriented due to higher degree of mind control all night and I was unable to work.  At around 12:00 pm, I decided to go out for a walk. On the way, I stopped at emporium mall and unsuspectingly I had a burger there which was drugged with mind control chemicals. After I left emporium mall, I realized that I was under strong influence of drugs and I was blurting things about mind control agents and their backers. I randomly changed my walk path several times(something I extremely rarely do) and got some good milk on the way which helped me become a little better and relatively out of the influence of mind control agents. But I still continued to rant against mind control agents and their inhuman actions. I had enough sense and I really said that American values are very good human values but  people like me have problem with hypocrisy of people(in ultra right) who claim to be good Americans and praise American values (lip service) but do exactly opposite things when they do their actions. I also said that all I wanted was for these people to just follow American values they pretend to praise and end their hypocrisy and rest of the world would be far happier. If you want to get a flavor of what I was saying during my walk, please get the tapes from mind control agencies and listen. But please know that I was still under influence of drugs that make people extremely mean and offensive(I was probably still not mean or very offensive since I had taken some good milk on the way).  I want to tell friends again that mind control agencies are getting desperate because they have realized that the truth is getting known to people more and more clearly everyday and now they want to use their very special tactic in which they use extremely bad and potent neurotransmitters through food and then force their target to be very offensive so that mind control could somehow be justified to public. I really want to tell people that I am just a human and though I try to keep myself calm, I do tend to lose my control when I am under the influence of bad neurotransmitters forced into the body through food. Even though I never said anything wrong, I still can possibly call ultra right wing which had been behind my 20 years of persecution as scum and things like that under extreme influence of drugs. If I am not on offensive drugs, I am very calm and really do not say anything bad even about people who motivated my persecution and in sane moments I mostly do not even think of my persecution and just try to enjoy what I am doing. I want to tell friends again that mind control agencies are trying extremely hard to get their special potent neurotransmitters into my body so that somehow they can validate my persecution because they have realized very severe urgency that they need to do something that can be told to good people to somehow silence them and continue my mind control.
In the evening I went out again to get food and water and I knew that food is being drugged at a lot of places and therefore I was extremely careful and I went to very  remote low income part of the city where I almost never go and drove through the maze of streets and got some food from a random store. The way it works when mind control agents drug the markets, they deploy a large number of people(our army has a huge number of sepoys and it is one of the largest armies in the world so their is abundant supply of sepoys who have otherwise nothing to do) in each market where they suspect that the victim can go and as the path of the victim changes, sepoys get the signal to drug everything instructed to them to be drugged in the entire markets and these sepoys are already stationed in the markets. There are also large number of sepoys on motor cycles who become mobile when victim comes in their range. Like many other armies in the world, our army is most corrupt army in the world and corrupt generals love to do such things after taking millions of dollars in bribes as sepoys are their faithful servants who cost nothing other than official pay.
Anyway I was extremely lucky to get good food despite desperate attempts to drug my food so that somehow I would be made to say something extremely offensive under the influence of very very potent neurotransmitters that have a tendency to make people "mean-like".

Amin
Topic Author

March 4th, 2020, 9:19 pm

Yesterday (Tuesday) was not a good day. It started fine and I was able to get good food in the morning because I was very careful. But in the evening when I left on my car, I drove towards mall road area and then I turned towards the road where they have all lawyer's offices. I was being quite random and this was not an area where I usually go to get food. And therefore I dropped some guards and bought "beef biryani" (rice with beef) from a shop. But as it turned out that agents(army sepoys) had already reached that shop. I never suspected that they would be there. One person went inside and brought raita (yogurt) to eat with rice. As it later turned out he had added brain control chemicals in raita since he could not have time to drug the rice as he probably reached the shop less than a minute ago when I arrived there. Many shops where people take food(where target could possibly go) are already told in advance by army that when some sepoy would arrive in hurry, they should cooperate with him in every way. And the sepoys are very well trained as they would start cleaning the shop or dusting some stuff in the shop when the target victim enters the shop in order to give an impression that they always have been working at the same shop. Anyway, I did not suspect that the food would be bad and ate it wholeheartedly  but a little after eating the food, veins on both sides of my face that go to brain started pumping with abnormal pressure(which is a very clear indication that food is drugged). I took some more food on the way back but it did not help much and I was feeling extremely drowsy while driving the car. I maintained my senses and drove my car into an area(a street) where I had almost never gone before in past ten years. I ate food from a bakery there and the food was very good. I really ate a lot. When I have been hit with drugged food, it really helps if I would eat a plenty of good food after that(eating more bad food after eating drugged food would make matters even worse). When I returned home, I was still under effect of drugged food and could not work at all and just slept. But I really came to realization that they are drugging food massively and I got hit despite that I tried to be very random.  

When I woke up in the morning today(wednesday), I was still under slight effect of bad food but it was still far better than yesterday. My mother told me that there were several things she wanted me to do for her. She wanted to go to the bank, had to buy some books, and she also wanted to drop some stuff in my brother-in-law's office. So we left our home on my car and did all those things. She needed to go really in quite farther parts of the city so it took more than three and a half hours. When we came back home , it was already one pm. After dropping her I left again since I wanted to buy food during day time and then work on my research in a totally relaxed way without having to go out again in the night. I also took two hours and when I reached home, it was already 3:30 pm. And then I started working on my research with a few breaks. I continued till now and also made a post on technical forum about an hour ago. I will be sleeping now.

But I will again take this opportunity to tell friends that mind control agents really want me to take drugged food and then remove some neurotransmitters from my brain that they know about so I would no longer be able to work well on my research. They really do not want any progress on my research since it brings attention of other good people towards my cruel treatment by mind control agencies and they ask the agents to stop this cruelty but mind control agents are very determined to continue my persecution.

Amin
Topic Author

March 9th, 2020, 8:52 pm

Sorry friends that I have not written my journal for so many days. I usually write the daily journal at night but over the past week, I became extremely sleepy on many days. On one day when I decided to write the journal, my internet was not working. On one day I had some drugged food and it made me extremely drowsy and I really had to sleep. But I will write some major things that happened over the past few days. First thing is that they are drugging the food over a much larger scale and mind control agents are very desperate to stop me from my research. They attribute most of the good will I earned in American people due to my success in my research and therefore mind control agencies are now very desperate to stop me from doing good research. Therefore mind control agencies have really started drugging the food and water on a huge scale. But I became extremely cautious about food and have been largely safe despite being hit by bad food several times. 
I will tell friends of an incident that happened two days ago that describes the desperation of mind control agents. I have mentioned here that I work and sleep either in my own room or the drawing room. So I had shifted with all my stuff to drawing room when this happened. Drawing room has a door that opens into car garage/porch and another room that opens into the living room. I was working in the drawing room and then I had to go to the bath room. Drawing room has no attached bath room and I had to go to bath room in my own room. When I left for bath room in my own room which is on the other side across the living room, I locked the drawing room door that opens towards the house entrance/car garage. After a few minutes when I returned, I was surprised that locks on the drawing room door that opens towards car garage were open. I realized that somebody had entered the house, came to living room and then opened the lock of the outer door of drawing room and then left outside from there. I had plenty of good water and some food on me in the drawing room. When I became suspicious, I tried to check the water and it was drugged. So you could realize the urgency these mind control agents had to drug the food as I was being very careful and getting good food and water and mind control agents lost their calm and decided to drug the food I had in the house. My mother obviously would have known about it but she never told me anything at all. Of course, when I am not in the house, mind control agents come to my home and recharge the laser and resonance devices and refill the gases and my family openly permits them to enter the house. Anyway, I did not lose my calm and completed my work and again got some good water and food. Again I was able to get good food since I was very extra careful since I had been hit with drugged food several times and I had realized that they are drugging the food on a very large scale.
Other thing I would want to mention that these mind control agents are changing my programs again. Several times my matlab would become extremely slow for several hours but when I would go from living room to drawing room, it would start working fast again for twenty minutes but then would become dead slow again. 
When I made a previous post on technical forum(which I have deleted now), everything seemed to go well but when I decided to write the results with the particular parameters so that friends could run the program with those parameters and confirm that they get the same written result, all of a sudden I got a message that wilmott was not accessible and then I was taken to a previous version of the message and I had to write about the parameters and the results again. I believe that mind control agents might be changing my program but once I gave parameters and the results, they stopped my internet briefly and restored previous unchanged version of the program. I want to tell friends that these are very little thing and these mind control crooks can go to any limit in order to stop me from doing and posting good research.
And another thing I hate to mention, they keep really irritating me by charging my anus again and again and many times when I would be working on my computer, it would become extremely irritating and difficult to continue because of severe itching in the back. I continue to beg the mind control agents to stop doing it but they would literally continue. This is a very very common thing every day now for the past week,
I am very confident that I would be able to complete work on my program in a few days if I could continue to get good food and water. I will be posting my journal more regularly every day now.

Amin
Topic Author

March 10th, 2020, 9:25 pm

Today was a mixed day. I woke up at ten today and then took my mother for her class at eleven am. I had two 1.5 liter bottles of good water that I was able to keep on me in my car when I left. I brought my mother back at 12:15 and we reached our house at 12:30 pm. After dropping her at home, I left home on my car since I Wanted to get food and water for myself. When I was driving in Township which is adjacent to Johar town where I live, I noticed a medium sized grocery shop in a side street. I had never noticed this shop before and I just stopped there and decided to buy things from there. I was reasonably confident that food from there would be good. I bought a small pack of chilli-garlic sauce, a small pack of garlic-mayonnaise, some bread, some milk, six 1.5 liter water bottles and some yogurt. Later I found that chilli-garlic sauce, milk, water and yogurt were all drugged. I had bought a very unknown brand of bread and it was luckily good and mayonnaise was also good since I had never tried garlic-mayonnaise before for very long time. I had been buying chilli-garlic sauce and putting it on bread and making a sort of sandwich with it several times before and it(the sauce) was thoroughly drugged and even a small amount when I tried it shook my brain. Please note that this was a random store in a neighboring area where (meaning the store) I had never gone before. I would never had bought chilli-garlic sauce and bread since these were the things I had eaten several times during past few days and these would be obvious target for drugging by mind control agencies but I became over-confident when I reached the store and really thought that nobody would have drugged food there. 
But since the bread was good and garlic-mayonnaise was good and I had two bottles of water from before, I was able to pass through today reasonably well. But tomorrow I will have to be very careful since I have exhausted all good water and food. 
Anyway, after I came back at around 3:00 pm, I started doing my work and developed my research ideas that I later shared on technical forum a few hours ago. I remained at home after that and just worked and also wasted a bit of time. And now I will be sleeping.   

Amin
Topic Author

March 11th, 2020, 9:54 pm

Today was a very difficult day. Things had been getting tough for past few days and I had been very lucky and I knew that it would become more and more difficult to remain lucky. 
I woke up at 10 am and then dropped my mother for her class at 11:00 and brought her back at 12:20 and then took her to the bank to get money from the ATM machine. After dropping her at home, I left to get food and water at 1:30 pm. I was very careful right from the start and drove on the Multan road. Just about two kilometers from Thokar Niaz beg, I took a road that leaves the Multan road to the right and it was a poor part of the city where I had never gone before. After driving for ten to fifteen minutes on the street, I bought some water, milk and biscuits from a shop. I remained at the shop for fifteen minutes and it was interesting that intelligence agents also entered the shop and one of them stood with the shop keepers(there was a shop owner and two boys working at the shop) but when I moved the bag of things I had purchased away from him, he realized that I had recognized him and he left. The intelligence agencies send message to shop keepers and it is sound that is projected very clearly to the particular person for which it is intended without people around hearing it. From my experience, They can also tell remotely how many people are in the building meaning they would know if there are three or four people in a closed building and what are the locations of those people. From my past experience, I am aware that they can tell remotely even before I entered a shop if there is no human in that shop.  Anyway, I remained in the shop after the intelligence guy left but when I asked the shopkeeper if they had any noodles, they replied that they had noodles but then after a few seconds, they refused and told me they had no noodles. I also noticed that the older boy working at the shop was becoming extremely worried as if he never had any experience like this before (sounds projected on his brain telling him what to do). Then another intelligence guy came and also stood with the shopkeepers and started asking me if I wanted any more thing to buy but then I simply left. When I tried the water, I realized that it was drugged at the manufacturing source just like most other brands of water in the city so I knew that I would need to get water from elsewhere.
From all of this I had realized that there is an extreme urgency on minds of mind control agents to drug my food. I returned from multan road and took the motorway and took the first exit that takes to inner part of the city. After leaving the motorway, I entered Gulshan-e-Ravi and took water from a water-cooler outside a random house but unfortunately the water was lightly drugged. IT was a random house, so water supply must have been drugged. Once I knew that public water in the area was drugged, I left and went to the Sheikhupura road from Saggian bridge. And from there I took the road that goes to Sharaqpor. Here I saw a small mosque inside a street on the other side of the road and I decided to get water from there. There was a water filter at the mosque for people to get safe drinking water and I was very happy. After filling seven 1.5 L water bottles, when I drank some water, it started giving shocks to my brain. They have army sepoys situated in many of the areas of the city and these sepoys are aware of most of the public water facilities in the area and drug them when the target gets close to the area. I was slightly shocked and decided to go back towards the city and took the motorway back towards the city. As soon as I entered the motorway, I noticed bathrooms and water cooler for the motrway toll-plaza staff and I stopped my car and tried water there and it was perfectly good so I filled six 1.5 L bottles of water and came back to the city. Once I returned to the city, I bought some frozen cooked chicken tikka cubes. I was doing good since I had already bought some bread from Sharaqpur which was good. So I simply came home but it was already 5:30 pm when I reached home. I remained at home after that but I was able to work only after 9:00 pm. And then posted a small program on technical forum.

Amin
Topic Author

March 12th, 2020, 10:07 pm

Today was a slightly better day. It started bad because I was feeling very devoid of energy in the morning when I woke up (at 9:30 am) and I also had pain in my joints. I believe this is because all night mind control agents continue to sap some neurotransmitters from the brain that are required for vital functions of the body. Good thing was that I had enough food and water from yesterday and I was able to shift it in my car's trunk when my mother was not in the living room. I dropped my mother for her class at 11:00 am and brought her back at 12:10 pm. After dropping her at home, I left again in my car and I drove around in the adjacent neighborhood of Model town. I took a few samosas to eat from a random street seller. I did not want to eat much outside also because I had tikka cubes with bread in my car so I returned home after fifty minutes at about 1:20 pm and then remained at home. I did not go out after that and simply worked on my research all day. I also posted a program in technical forum. I am quite sure about getting close to the success of my research now and if I could concentrate well for next few days, I hope that I would be able to complete my project.

Amin
Topic Author

March 16th, 2020, 7:26 pm

I have missed my journal for past several days. So I will briefly mention what I did on those days.

Friday:   I left home on my car at around 11:30 am and decided to go out to get good food and water. I decided to go towards the ring road from the exit next to Lake city. On the way, in wapda town, there was a biryani (spicy rice with chicken) shop and I decided to take some biryani. When shopkeeper gave me the biryani, he told me that he wanted to prepare special Raita for me but I refused and told him to not worry about raita. When I ate biryani, it was drugged but it was still not extremely drugged. Biryani seller was putting the mind control drugs in all of his cooked rice so I realized that they had distributed drugs in the cooked food sellers and told them to freely mix the mind control drugs when they cook food. I had also previously realized the same thing in some other nearby food places when I tried food from there. And then I thanked god that I had not taken the raita. Then I went to Khayaban-e-Amin and I was able to get good water from there and I filled four 1.5 L water bottles from there. I then took the ring road and left at another nearby exit to defence road halfway towards ferozpur road. After driving on defence road for a bit, I left on another road which took me to a small town. I took milk, potato chips, biscuits and samosas from there. And then I returned towards Valancia/Khayaban-e-Amin and got some food from a street restaurant on the road. It was luckily good. At about 2:30 pm, I returned home and did my work after that.

Saturday: I basically remained home all day and did not go out and continue to work into the night. But at night, I was slightly feeling the desire to go out and around 12:00 am, I left my home. My mother was sleeping and I remained out for about an hour. I took a drink from Ghalib market in Gulberg and also bought two six liter water bottles. I then returned and slept but I slept pretty late at around 4:00 am.

Sunday: I woke up very late after 12;00 pm and left home at around 1:30 pm. I went towards defence road. Before driving on defence road, I took some food from Gourmet bakery at DHA Rahber and the food was slightly drugged. It was drugged enough to decrease the energy and consciousness somewhat. And from there I took the defence road and went to Ferozpur road and from Ferozpur road, I entered the ring road towards defence. I took the exit at defence and then I drove around and went to sewerage canal behind Lums university.  From a small shop there, I bought milk, a box of muffins and some water. After buying these things, I went towards bhutta chowk and from there I saw a small housing society next to Metro super market. From that society, I bought some energy drinks and went towards the canal road from the service road to ring road. I was able to get good food and water. I returned home at around 5:30 pm. At night I had some craving for home food. My brother's family lives on the upper floor of our house. I decided to go upstairs and ask for food. I really do not ask them for food but I had previously done that a week ago. I was reasonably sure that the food there would be good and brought some rice and beans and ate them in my room. As it turned out, the beans were very drugged but I only realized after eating the food. An hour after taking the food from upstairs, I did a small rant about American mind control agencies. I slept pretty late after 4:00 am.

Monday. I woke up at around 9:45 am and then took my mother for her class at 10:45. After dropping her, I went to canal road and then took the Multan road to EME defence and then returned on canal road. On the way back, I bought some cooked minced meat and a few loaves of bread from a small society on the canal road. I then picked my mother from her class and dropped her at home. I left home after that and ate the cooked minced meat and bread sitting next to a park on the main boulevard of Johar town. After eating food, I returned home by 1:50 pm. I then made some posts on technical forum and did some other work. I want to sleep earlier today after writing of this post.

Mind control agencies are very very actively drugging the city and I have been very lucky especially in choosing remote and random areas to shop for food. 

Amin
Topic Author

March 18th, 2020, 9:32 pm

I missed my yesterday's journal so I will start with describing what happened yesterday, April 17. In the morning, after waking up, I took my mother to her class at 11:00 am. And brought her back home at 12:15 pm. A little after that I left on my car to get some food and water. I bought some drinks from a store on Multan Road between Choburji and Mall Road and then I went to Mall road and then after crossing Data Darbar, I took a road to the left a little before the Ravi bridge. I went to Bundu Khan Bakery and bought sandwich bread, some sandwich spread, some milk and yogurt. I want to tell friends that good milk many times helps me recover from mind control so they always want to drug the milk when they expect I would go to some particular store. Milk from the bakery was perfectly good. But when I ate a sandwich from the bread, it was drugged with brain control chemicals. There is a lot of bread in the bakery and it is totally impossible to drug all the bread in a few minutes. Besides milk and yogurt from the same bakery was good and milk and yogurt are the things they drug before any other thing. So I realized that bread must have been drugged when it was baked in the bulk and distributed to every store. I had bought sandwich bread which I had never bought before and it was still drugged. It also agreed with my experience of previous days whenever I went to a bakery, the food there was drugged. There are four or five major bakery chains in Lahore city and all of them are asked to add mind control chemicals in their bread, sandwiches and other bakery products whenever some target has to be retarded in the city. When I ate the sandwich, the mind control chemicals started to affect me but then I drank some milk and I was somewhat better again. And then I bought some guavas and apples(which were perfectly good) on the way back to  home. I already had two 1.5 liter bottles of water from before and I just bought Nestle water (5 X 1.5 Liters)  which was not suitable for drinking but was good for washing my face, hands and body. It took my three hours outside. After I came home, I made some notes about solution of SDEs with explicit time dependence and made a post about it on technical forum. I slept around 1:00 am.
Wednesday March 18: Today I woke up at 9:00 am and then made some posts on linkedin about my work to keep my connections in touch. I wasted sometime after that and then left after 1:00 am to get some food and water. I went to defence and bought some drinks, frozen paraths and frozen seekh Kababs from the market next to masjid road/chowk. From there I went to ring road and then crossed Ravi bridge and then drove on G.T.Road. I bought some chips and snacks form a small mart with a petrol pump and then took motorway from Kala Shah Kaku to return to Thokar Niaz beg. I bought some eggs on the way and then I came home. It would have taken me three hours.
I have also decided to write a detailed letter to Human Rights Watch in United States about my cruel and animal persecution. I am sure when I approach them, a lot of other people will approach HRW with lies and concocted stories about me since my persecution is all justified by lies, trickery and deception. Therefore I have decided to mention here when I write to them because I hope that good American people who have actually learnt the truth could make an effort to stop such inhuman and animal torture on other human beings otherwise mind control agencies are well versed in methods of deception and lies. There are some human rights organizations in Pakistan. I approached Human Rights Commission of Pakistan four or five times during past twenty years. Many times they were very aware that food in Lahore city was drugged on a huge scale by Army but they had no problems with that. Many such organizations in Pakistan run under the auspices of a few rich people and when their rich patrons ask them to stay quiet, they have no problems with any human rights violations and they start making all sort of lame excuses when somebody asks them for help against human rights violations. In fact, when I was in London in 2010, I made a post on Amnesty International UK Group on linkedin about my persecution with mind control but my post was removed by the group owner when somebody(rich or influential) approached the group owner. There was absolutely nothing indecent or bad in the post and it was just an attempt to find freedom from mind control. 
I plan to stay at home for all of tomorrow since I do not want to take coronavirus lightly. Though I do not come into contact with many people but still buying things from random places has a small possibility of virus infection. I have also asked my mother to skip her classes for next two weeks since she studies in a group of women. Since people are buying food stuff on a huge scale, all the food on the shelves drugged by Army sepoys would be gone in a few days. But food and water drugged at the manufacturing source might continue to remain drugged as water beverages from pepsi cola, coca cola and nestle (and also many other smaller local brands) are drugged when they are bottled. We have a maid who lives in our house but also works (does small chores like washing clothes or other things) in several other houses in the neighborhood. I tried to ask my mother to stop her from going to other houses but my mother refused and said she did not want to stop her.

Amin
Topic Author

March 22nd, 2020, 3:46 pm

I have again missed my journal for past few days. My last post was on wednesday. I remained home all of thursday but left home once for some time on Friday evening. My sister had fever and when I called my other sister in Islamabad who is a doctor and asked about any medicine, she asked me to isolate my younger sister with fever. She had come to see my mother for a few days with her children. I decided to take her to a doctor and I was relieved when he told us that this was most probably simple flu and he was sure it was not due to illness with corona virus. She had fever but she was not coughing and she had no problems with breathing. After bringing her home, I went to a store in nearby model town and bought some bread, eggs, mango chutney, yogurt, water and some other drinks. Luckily I was able to get good water from that place in a six liter bottle. I also bought eight 1.5 Liter bottles for washing and cleaning myself which was a popular brand that is always drugged but it was good for washing my face, body and hands.
I did not leave home after Friday night and have stayed at home after that. I might go out briefly tomorrow to buy some food and water. I could have probably stayed at home for even one or two more days but the bread and yogurt I bought were drugged and I did not use the bread after making one sandwich. The bread was from Kashmir bakery which is a smaller relatively unknown bakery chain with just a few branches in the city but it was also drugged. I want to request good Americans to please stress on these mind control agencies to at least stop drugging water during this time when corona virus is spreading all over the city. If it were not for food, I would absolutely love to stay in my home all the time. 
Today I had microwave baked potatoes and two boiled eggs in the evening. Food that is cooked at home used to be reasonably good a few months ago but when they increased drugging the food around the city, they also asked my family to add drugs to food that is cooked at home so I usually try to avoid eating at home though I ate a specially cooked in our home basin bread today. I wish food at home were better.
Over past two days, I basically just made an outline of my program for solution of explicitly time dependent SDEs  and today I wrote a lot of small routines with series and verified them with closed form formulas. If things go well, I would be able to post a worked out program in a few days. Another things I want to mention here before friends that mind control agents have seen that my prototype programs with power series of time functions are working for proper calculation of variance and I am afraid that they will, as they did many other times, hand over my programs to their patrons and ask them to start claiming it as their own work while increasing the persecution and drugging activity towards me to stop me from completing my programming work quickly.

Amin
Topic Author

March 24th, 2020, 8:57 pm

I missed my journal for yesterday. It was a good day. I basically just worked through the day. For one and a half hour, I left the home in my car to buy food and water. There was very little traffic on the roads and only grocery, food and vegetable stores were open. I closed the windows of my car(that I usually like to keep open) and went to a large store in Johar town which is the same locality where I live. I bought a lot of milk, a jam, some muffins, almond syrup, some cereals and some chips from the store. There were a few people in the store who were buying food and other groceries therefore I thought that I should avoid large stores. Then I went to another small store and bought 19 liter water bottle and some eggs. The water was not good at all but I dropped water and filled it from a housing society on Raiwind road. I also bought some bread and drinks. Very very fortunately the bread was good. The bakery I bought the bread from was a very small chain with just 3-4 branches and luckily the bread was good. I also bought some noodles and two six liter water bottles to wash myself. When I reached home, the milk I had bought in plenty was not good. Almond syrup was also drugged. But I had brought enough good water to stay at home for another five or six days. It was a pity that the milk was drugged. But I still had bought enough food  to stay home till the weekend. Other than milk, noodles and Almond syrup were also not good(were drugged).
I remained at home all day. I just worked today and also made a post on technical forum. I will probably very briefly go out to get food on the coming weekend (Saturday or Sunday)  and will remain at home before that. 

Amin
Topic Author

March 29th, 2020, 9:44 am

I have missed my journal for past week. I will do a brief mention of all important things that happened. On last Monday, I had gone out to get food and water. And I remained inside my home for next five days. I left home again for two hours yesterday, Saturday 28th March, to get food and water. I was being very careful as I had closed windows of my car and wherever I bought anything I picked it with tissues and then disinfected it with disinfectant. I even disinfected currency bills before putting them in my wallet. I also continued to disinfect my hands everywhere. The city seemed to take the virus threat seriously and there were very few cars on the road. All markets other than pharmacies and grocery stores were completely closed. 
However, mind control agencies did not decrease drugging of the food and water. I filled water (one 19 liter bottle and two six liter bottles) from Engineers town and I was so sure that it would be good that I never drank it and just brought it home but when I checked it at home, it was slightly drugged. And then on my way back, I bought bread and more water(three six liter bottles which was not intended for drinking but washing myself)  but the bread and water were thoroughly drugged. I was taking it easy thinking that mind control agencies would be mild due to corona virus outbreak but they had mapped my path and completely drugged the few bakeries on the way back where I could get bread. The water(three six liter bottles) were not even good for washing myself and charged my body when I used  them at home and I had to stop using that water. I had earlier decided to buy large quantity of water so that I could remain at home for more than a week without going out but now that three six liter bottles were drugged, I would have to go out after four or five days again to get good water. I had tried bread from the bakery by eating a few slices(I did not try three six liter bottles and only found out after reaching home that they were drugged) while driving back home and then discarded the whole bread because it was extremely drugged and bought bread from another small bakery but it was also lightly drugged. 
These hardliner conservatives in mind control agencies have no regard to show any humanity at a time disease is spreading everywhere and their hatred outweighs any good human feelings and they are taking an opportunity out of the pandemic to drug food and water knowing that I could not continue to drive around the city to get good food and water.
There was a slight let down in gas for past one week but since I was able to do good research staying at home, mind control agencies decided to install gases and new frequencies after I went out since they did not like my doing good work. These mind control agencies also installed some more frequencies yesterday when I was gone and they have started using gas again and breathing in gas gives me a sickening feeling and I also feel a slight pain in my heart due to breathing in the gas. Since these hardliners in mind control agencies do not know about several neurotransmitters in my brain, they continue to block other neurotransmitters that are required for working of vital organs like heart I(in the hope of sopping me from working on my research) and it causes slight pain and uneasiness in my heart. This pain in heart and uneasiness started only yesterday after I was forced to drink drugged water and they had setup new frequencies in my room as my family freely lets them install any devices in my room in my absence. I would request all good Americans who have any sympathy or regard for other human beings to please stop these neocon hardliners in mind control agencies from using animal tactics to retard me.
I would have gone out again to get good food when I knew that most of my food and water I brought home was drugged, but now I have decided due to corona outbreak to stay home for next four or five days and then leave home for a few hours to try to get good water and food. I have some good eggs, some good milk and good jam so I can still be able to continue for next few days.  Last night when I drank drugged water and I had already eaten quite a few slices of drugged bread(that I discarded), I was in a very bad condition and then I just slept in the evening but I took a lot of good milk and therefore I was able to work again at night and was able to make some advances in my research that I posted yesterday on technical forum. Please force these people in mind control agencies to show some humanity at a time when everybody is afraid of disease and not make this human calamity an opportunity to retard good people because of their hatred. And also please ask these people to not use gases and microwave frequencies that cause pain and sickening feeling in the heart.

trackstar

March 29th, 2020, 12:44 pm

Hi Amin,

I just caught up on your recent journal entries and it is good to hear that you are taking precautions and also working on your projects.

I have been studying gardening (fruit and vegetables) lately and it is raining today - so that is great for the flowers here that are coming to life after winter.

This morning, I'm going to build a bookshelf, a project that has been waiting for a long time - and then more reading.  I have a good supply of tea and it's the perfect way to spend a quiet, gray Sunday afternoon - tea and books.

Take care, good luck with the maths work, and be well,

TS
ABOUT WILMOTT

PW by JB

Wilmott.com has been "Serving the Quantitative Finance Community" since 2001. Continued...

Twitter LinkedIn Instagram

JOBS BOARD

JOBS BOARD

Looking for a quant job, risk, algo trading,...? Browse jobs here...

GZIP: On