SERVING THE QUANTITATIVE FINANCE COMMUNITY

Amin
Topic Author

Re: How to safeguard my research

April 1st, 2020, 2:22 pm

Thank you trackstar for writing on my thread. I suppose it is contagious so I have already started to catch some of your happiness. I am sure you are taking all precautions to stay safe from the virus. But it was very nice to hear from you after all this time. I wish that you always remain just the same happy.
Coming back to my journal, I did not step out of my home since last Saturday but I will be going out tomorrow to get some food and water. I will make all precautions to stay safe from virus. I want to request friends to stop the mind control agencies from drugging the food and water tomorrow. Even if they do not like me for some reason, please ask mind control forces to not drug food and water in the city at a difficult time when everybody is suffering from the virus outbreak. Even yesterday and then later today I could not work with the best of my ability since I had very little of good food and I have been drinking very little water as the water I have is drugged so I just drink about a glass of water everyday. I had a few good beverage drinks that helped in first few days but I ran out of them yesterday. 
The mind control torture especially charging and itch in the back does continue but overall mind control is still a bit decreased but they still continue to take neurotransmitters out of the brain when I am working and it sharply deteriorates my short term memory. And many times when I am working on my research, I continue to forget what I did just five minutes ago unless I take notes to remind myself and all of this seriously hampers my research and many time I make errors that affect the whole thing.
Last time when I went out, they fitted some devices in my room to charge my body since I used to take the bathroom bucket into my room and wash my head and then empty the bucket in the washroom. I would avoid washing myself in the bathroom since there were already many devices there that charged my body. And last time when I went out, they fitted some devices where I used to wash my face and head next to wash room door in my own room so they could charge my head once I had washed it. And then I stopped washing my head there. But I am sure once I go out tomorrow, they will send some agent who will fit devices somewhere else in my room to charge my body so it continues to become difficult every time since there is just enough space in my room to go around.
Again I want to request friends to please ask the mind control agencies to be more human especially at a time of this virus outbreak calamity that affects all of us. Anyway, I hope to go out tomorrow briefly and will tell friends how it works out with all the details of good and drugged food.

Amin
Topic Author

April 2nd, 2020, 3:07 pm

I was unable to do any work yesterday since I had almost exhausted all food. And I had been drinking very little of water and mostly used it for washing myself and drinking little water and that too drugged had started to show its effect on me. I therefore decided to go out to get good food and water. And I took getting good food and water a bit seriously this time. For water, I went to part of the city where there were "specialized local markets" which are hub of activity in the Lahore and suburbs for the specialized goods and traders from Lahore and surrounding areas flock to those markets to buy goods. In normal days, it is impossible to go to these market areas to get water or food since these are extremely busy places with very bad traffic. Luckily all the markets were closed and there were only a few people moving around and I was able to get good water from a place since nobody(among mind control agents) probably ever had bothered to drug water there as it would have been almost impossible to go there in normal days. And then I got some bread, jam and chicken spread from another bakery which was probably a single outlet bakery(with no outlets other than the same outlet) as I had already learnt that bread from all of the 5-6 major bakery chains in Lahore was drugged. When I bought the bread, I just took the bread from the bakery staff and placed it on adjoining deep-freezer away from the isle. After I had made the payment the bakery staff asked me to give them the bread so they could pack it. I told them that there was no need to pack it and I would simply carry it with myself but the staff insisted that I gave them the bread. But when I really refused they did not fore anything. Many times staff at the shop is told by Voice to skull that I am the same person about which they have been given instructions and they will take the food below the aisle and quickly try to drug it for example by piercing something in the water bottle and similar other tricks that had already been instructed by the Pakistan Army infrastructure. I later realized that there was some desperation among amry sepoys about somehow drugging my food since I noticed two interesting incidents. When I was buying eggs, another suzuki pick-up stopped next to my car and the guy who walked out of the pickup stood next to the small shop(where everything was closed) and continued to observe what was going on. And then later when I bought some tissues on my return from Johar town, two people came on a motorcycle and stopped next to my car and continued to observe what was going on and I really could see that they really had some sense of desperate urgency from their looks(I will like to tell friends here that previously things like this had happened that I would walk inside a store for merely a minute and they would spot opportunity and drug water in my car and therefore I am very careful to go inside stores only where I can clearly see my car from the glass walls and be able to very quickly respond.) 
I also want to request friends to force mind control agencies to not ask my family to hospitalize me as I am very afraid that they can resort to something like this very soon. Nobody in my family has signalled anything like this yet but I am extremely afraid that they might do it very soon. Previously when I was hospitalized last year, it was totally out of the blue and I had absolutely no anticipation at all that my family would hospitalize me. My mother lives in room next to my room and at that time she had just a squatting toilet in her bathroom while I had a seat toilet in my bath room. My mother asked me that I should keep my door open at night so she could go to my bath room and sit on the seat toilet. I refused to keep my room door unlocked but told her that she should not worry as I would simply open the door when she would knock to use my washroom. Everyday, I would sleep around one or two a.m and then open the door for her at 5:00 am in the morning after waking up when she would knock. And after 4-5 days when she knocked the door at 4:30 am in the morning, two other people entered the room besides her and asked me to go with them to a mental hospital. And I was totally taken aback since my mother had absolutely not indicated anything to me. And doctor at the small mental facility visited me only after they had detained me for five days(I was kept detained for three weeks) and told me that he had discussed my disease with my family and understood the case and there was no need for me to tell him anything. 
Anyway most of the food I bought today was good but I still cannot tell about those things that I have not tried. But when I came home and sat on my chair for working, there was a different feeling in my back as it was not itch but it was still uneasiness and slight warmth in the back. I will try replacing my room chair with other chairs in the living room as they are similar. And my head is also being more charged as compared to what it was in previous days as they might have installed some other frequencies or something that settles on head and face.

Amin
Topic Author

April 5th, 2020, 11:32 am

In this post I want to tell friends about one of the most barbaric things that were done to retard me. Twenty years ago, in early 2000, I went to hong kong to find a job but I could not find a job due to constant manipulation by mind control agencies. When I returned to Kot Addu from Hong Kong, only after fifteen days, my family told me that I was not working on my studies and therefore I needed to be treated. I would eat at home (Kot Addu was a very small city with very few places to eat outside) and there was no very special reason to say that I was mentally sick. Though I was perfectly aware of my persecution activity, mind control agents had not started speaking in my brain and I did not know about mind control at that time so there was no such thing I would even think or mention. But one day, my family gave me some drug in my food and started preparing my father's Hi-Lux to travel and asked me to board the Hi-Lux. They had given me some drug in food and I was becoming drowsy but I have absolutely no memory of my travel since I had become unconscious and my memory started again when I was lying at a bed in the hospital. And the psychiatrist there gave me electric shocks. I vividly recall that they would place a wooden wedge between my teeth and then give me anesthesia and I still recall unconsciousness travelling from lower body to upper body with blood flow after the doctor gave me anesthesia injection. And they continued to give me electric shocks every second day for fifteen days. I still remember that when I would gain consciousness in my hospital room after getting electric shocks, I would be extremely weak and I still recall that once after the electric shocks, I defecated on the bed so bad that all the bed and sheets had to be washed.

Ok before I come to other point, I would request you to read this post 870 that I wrote on June 23rd, 2018, 5:18 pm. I am writing this post to just bring across the frivolous points that my mother was discussing with the psychiatrist to justify my psychiatric treatment.
I visited the doctor at 6:00 pm in the evening. My mother was also with me. The meeting did not last for more than twenty minutes. My mother had no argument. She said three things about the disease
1. He keeps his computer on himself.
2. He keeps a water bottle on him. 
3. He usually does not eat at home save a few times to show us that he is eating at home.
Really if you have access to mind control tapes, you can surely verify my claim that she had absolutely no other thing to say about the disease.
I was very clam and kept a pleasant mood to laugh away my mother's diagnosis but still did not find a lot of time to defend myself because my mother kept fighting and asking the psychiatrist to not decrease the medication. Doctor ended clozapine and said that he would never give this drug to anyone until it is a matter of life and death. He told my mother that clozapine had huge side-effects and some of them when they occur, they can be almost life-threatening and can have very serious medical complications. He ended my clozapine but prescribed 4 mg risperidone. I still believe there was no reason to give me any risperidone but my mother was almost fighting him to increase the dosage. I also believe they had contacted the doctor but the doctor was still not ready to prescribe very huge dosages and still ended all clozapine. 
On the way back my mother continued to fight with me that she wanted to keep the tablets on herself. But I said that I would keep all tablets in proper packaging and she could verify that packaging is intact before I would take the tablets. But she continued to insist that tablets should remain on her. The reason is that when mind control drugs are added to tablets, many times they want to add different drugs in tablets everyday according to particular neuro-transmitters that day and if I keep the antipsychotic tablets on me, it becomes a great problem for them to change the mind control drugs in the tablets everyday. And my mother also insisted that I must not take Risp brand and must buy vepridone brand. Both brands are from good companies at almost the same prices but she was not ready to let me buy risp.
And in the evening my father said that he wanted me to take opinion from two other psychiatrists. This was interesting because in the past when they would detain me and I would say that I want to take opinion from some other psychiatrist, they would sternly refuse but now he was asking me to take opinion from two other psychiatrists. Most Pakistani psychiatrists are thoroughly corrupt and would easily budge to give drugs that Army generals would ask them to prescribe. 
But it did become obvious today that mind control agencies have absolutely no plan to let me live a drug-free life and they are bracing for a long haul and my family have no other thing to do but follow exactly what mind control agencies would ask them to do. And mind control agencies want to continue to ask my family to manipulate me despite my begging again and again to let me live a free life.
The above post was written on June 23, 2018 and people can see the frivolous excuses my mother was making before the psychiatrist and only two weeks later on July 7,2018, I was detained by a different psychiatrist since my family thought that the previous psychiatrist was not cooperating. And when I was still detained I made the post 891 below 
Amin:
A psychologist just talked to me and she seemed to have interest in  ECT (Electric shocks).  I am very worried and want to ask friends to stop mind control agencies from giving me electric shocks again. I really want to request good people to pressurize these mind control agencies from giving me electric shocks.
I will write a detailed post later.
and doctor was showing great interest in electric shocks (ECT)  and discussed it several times. then I made this post 893.
Amin:

I will request friends again to force mind control agencies to not do ECT(electric shocks) on me. Please protest against any such thing since I might suffer from an irreversible damage. Everybody knows that it is extremely inhuman to do such procedures on people with a healthy brain. Please help me if you can and try to stop any such thing like electric shocks on me.
And I really believe that there were enough good people in United States that were following my thread when I made the above posts in July 2018 and some people strongly protested and then I was spared form giving me electric shocks. I want to tell friends that mind control agencies can go to any limit to retard their target and follow no ethics and have no human feelings. If people do not protest and force them to end my mind control, they will certainly detain me and try to do everything to retard me as they have been doing for past twenty two years.

Amin
Topic Author

April 7th, 2020, 6:26 am

I had mentioned here in one of my previous journals that I was able to get good food and water when I went out of home last Thursday. I have stayed at home since then. But since my research showed significant progress, they have tried all sort of mind control tricks to not let me concentrate on my work and they are sometimes using frequencies they had not used before but since my food was perfectly good they really could not stop me from working in past few days. It seems that mind control agencies have an extreme urgency to fail me when I am so close to taking my research towards conclusion. Mind control agencies and their patrons are very aware that they have been thoroughly and brazenly lying to other governments  and good people across the world about mind control victims who were targeted solely for their talent and special neurotransmitters. Since my case has received a lot of limelight, they know that people all over the world in different nations are no longer ready to accept the lies of mind control agencies to retard their own intelligent people and since mind control agencies remain insistent on continuing to retard intelligent people of other and their own nations, these agencies want to control the damage by failing and stopping my research. Mind control guy once told me that mind control agencies distributed millions of dollars among researchers in US to work on the problem I was working so somehow I could not take my research to successful conclusion and get credit for it since it will strongly damage the capability of mind control agencies to retard people since people all over the world are aware of brazen lies that were shamelessly told about me and now when I have made some contribution to mathematics many people are fully convinced of the truth that I was retarded due to biases in extreme right wing that has a huge influence in US military.
I want to request all good people in United States and all over the world to force these mind control agencies to not drug my food when I go out to get food tomorrow or day after tomorrow. It is only because of pressure of good people in US that mind control agencies are behaving in a relatively less animal ways otherwise I would have already been detained and injected to stop my research work. 
And though United States is full of very good and brilliant humans, there are enough such people in US who very actively promoted efforts to retard me and asked mind control agencies to continue my persecution at all cost. And since my research is already public, these people who wanted to retard me might back someone to do some final research work while I would be on high intensity drugs unable to do anything meaningful. The way to solve the problem is already open and known to all of us and many intelligent people can easily take it to conclusion. I want to request good people in US to please force these mind control agencies to not drug my food in coming days. I want to thank all good people in US who already supported my case due to their humanity and it is only because of their efforts that I have been able to do reasonably good research in the recent past and have not been detained again.
Many people could also imagine that military sepoys going to every food and grocery store in order to drug food might possibly cause large scale virus contamination.

Amin
Topic Author

April 7th, 2020, 12:50 pm

There are a lot of other interesting things that I have not mentioned in detail on this forum. A large number of people with brilliant brains were also retarded in Europe by American mind control agencies by making the usual pretext that they have some "bad neurotransmitters" that are a threat to society. The way it works is that when a person is targeted and his brilliant neurotransmitters identified (Success even with brilliant neurotransmitters can still take decades so these people are almost always yet not known for their success), mind control agencies start to orchestrate their network (with the help of embassies) in the host country that vehemently supports the American demand that the target is indeed evil and must be retarded. So Europeans are very familiar with mind control even though American government continues to brazenly lie that these weapons do not exist. My case has gained a lot of popularity as I have been telling people about my persecution for more than a decade and a half. And my case is also well known in diplomatic circles in Pakistan. Since a large number of Europeans were targeted, Pakistan Army has planted a lot of devices in my room(commanders in the city continue to change and the devices continued to be fitted since more than a decade and no new commander ever knows where are all the old devices and the army also wants to keep a record for themselves) with open access to foreign embassies and they want to know what I do and what is so unique that Americans so stubbornly want my persecution to continue. And since a large number of people in European embassies believe in my complete and thorough innocence and they are also aware how brazen lies were told to foreigners when I approached them for business and how even some of the American ambassadors in past were brazenly lying in order to thoroughly drug the food in Lahore and other large cities of Pakistan, they have a great interest in knowing everything on their own. When the cities were drugged, all the details were known to European embassies very well. Mind control agent even once told me that some European countries have even made a list of (a few) American universities who actively support mind control persecution of intelligent people. In recent past my persecution has received limelight again and mind control agents try to behave in a slightly better (but they still become very desperate when I start getting some work and research done)  way since my living in my house is routinely monitored by experts in foreign embassies to know the truth about everything. But mind control agents, even though they are completely aware of interest of European embassies, they want to continue very bad since few main agents can make somewhere between 20-30 million dollars every year and they( they know which people have poison for muslims(by birth) like me )keep lobbying for my persecution. Mind control agencies are also aware of the interest of foreign nations but they are more concerned with obliging powerful people than respecting(and saving) any good repute that good American people have earned out of their hard work and good human deeds  therefore mind control agencies really want to continue my persecution. Respect is a very bad word in the past sentence since American mind control agencies actively leverage the good will good American people have earned by doing good things(over decades) to do things (by mind control agencies) that are completely evil.

Amin
Topic Author

April 8th, 2020, 9:12 am

There is nothing very substantial in my daily journal other than always continuing antics of mind control agents and that I continue to devote most of the time to my research at home. I have not gone out of the home since last thursday. But today my mother insisted that we need to go to see the psychiatrist. I told her that my health was perfectly fine and there was no urgency and we should visit a few weeks later after the corona problem was gone. She agreed that my health was good but still insisted that she was not afraid of Corona and she wanted me to visit the psychiatrist with her. Though she calmed down after I said that we will visit the psychiatrist only after the corona problem was gone but I am afraid she will raise the issue in another day or two and force me to visit the psychiatrist. I am very sure that mind control agencies really want to put me again on antipsychotic injections and they have asked my mother to visit the psychiatrist quickly so I could be injected with antipsychotics and mind control drugs. I again want  to request all good people to force these mind control agencies to stop this persecution and let me live. I myself do not enjoy self-humiliatory blogs with inhuman description of cruelties. Please force these mind control agencies to not put me on antipsychotic injections again.
Second thing I want to suggest is for good European universities who are at forefront of  intellectual thought in their respective countries to ask their respective embassies in Pakistan to provide them all the information about mind control in Pakistan. This will really help them understand the true nature of mind control and how intelligent individuals are targeted on totally lame pretexts in order to mentally retard them. Since Pakistan is a third world country, mind control agencies dropped all guards and semblances of goodness and truth is exactly known to most of the people here in Pakistan but mind control persecution still continues because hundreds of millions of dollars are given as bribes to powerful and influential people. Since mind control agencies dropped all guards here and many European embassies here know complete truth about mind control persecution, the truth about mind control and resulting cruelties will help good European universities to research about the problem from a human perspective and lobby to develop laws and procedures to save their citizens from being retarded by mind control weapons. 
In fact I also invite the good American universities(not the phony ones) to ask their own embassies and collect information about mind control. I believe it is the intellectuals in the universities rather than bigoted and right wing lunatics in American army who should decide if and ever can mind control weapons be used anywhere in the world. The best universities in United States that are hubs of intellectual activity should make recommendations from a human point of view while also considering rightful American interests and suggest for the American government when Army could ever use these weapons. This really must not be left to whims of a few right wing individuals who to retard and who to not retard. And there should be oversight procedures to never harm innocent individuals since some bad people in agencies would always look for loopholes and overstep their authority. I trust that good American people have enough regard for humanity and human rights to never let innocent people be wronged using such applications of science towards cruel weapons.
Another thing I wanted to mention was that I would be going out to get water and food tomorrow and I want to ask good people to force these mind control agencies to not drug water and food especially at a time of Corona outbreak. In fact , if they drug food, it will mean that mind control agencies really want to continue my persecution forcefully.

Amin
Topic Author

April 9th, 2020, 5:36 pm

I went out today to get food and water. I wanted to get water before buying anything else. I was passing through Iqbal town and decided to get water from a filtration plant. I drank water before filling my bottles with water and it seemed good. I had one 19 liter bottle and five six liter bottles so it took me a lot of time to fill the water. When I started to fill water somebody went inside the filtration plant from the entrance behind and Then came out. I was busy filling water and was not being very careful but when the guy came out I was a bit alarmed and asked him if he had gone inside the plant room. The guy showed me the keys and told me that he was there and no one else had gone there. Since I was alarmed, I drank water again and I was horrified that the water was drugged. The filtration plant staff had probably added mind control drugs in the water in the meantime as I had checked the water to be good before filling my bottles. Once I knew that water I had filled was not good, I drove out and filled water from another filtration plant close to choburji. Luckily this time water was very good and I was able to get good water. I bought some medicine from Shadman and I was returning when engine of my car slightly heated and I cooled the engine by putting some water on it and changed engine oil in my car from ferozpur road. Since it took me some more time to change oil in my car, my mother called me and she was very upset and said that I was staying out of the home for so long but I was not ready to visit the psychiatrist that she wanted me to do. When I reached home my mother again said that she wanted me to visit the psychiatrist. When I asked her if she thought anything was wrong with my health, she agreed that I seemed fine but she still insisted that she really wanted me to visit the psychiatrist. When I explained that I never wanted to stay out for long and if the engine had not heated, I would have come back far earlier and I do not want to go to the psychiatrist during corona outbreak if she did not consider it very necessary. At lest for the time being my mother agreed but I am very worried that mind control agents are asking her to suggest to the psychiatrist that I should be given antipsychotic injections again. I am extremely afraid that mind control agencies strongly regret that I was allowed to get off the antipsychotic injections and they really want to put me back on injections again. I want to ask all good Americans to protest against it and force the mind control agencies to not put me on antipsychotic injections again. I am in perfect mental health but I am forced to remain on antipsychotics since mind control agencies had promised very huge money to my family and army continues to ask the psychiatrists to fully cooperate with my family. Please ask the good people in American government to force the mind control agencies to not force antipsychotics on me.

Amin
Topic Author

April 10th, 2020, 9:56 pm

Yesterday I had slept earlier at 11:00 pm and so I also woke up earlier at around 8:30 am. It was quite difficult to work since mind control agents continued to charge my body and head all the time and I had to wash my head again and again. And during the day I felt again and again that my mother was being very tense with me. Just a few days ago, she was being very nice but today she was being upset with me again and again on very little things. She had started to adopt a similar behavior when she detained me in a psychiatric facility about a year ago. It really seems that mind control agencies are bitterly losing patience and they have already told my family to prepare for my hospitalization. Once they ask my family to hospitalize me, my family will have absolutely no regard for my human dignity. I still remember how I would try to assure my father of my sanity but they will shrug all my reasoning and arguments in cold blood. I want to request all good Americans to press on the mind control agencies to not detain me or force antipsychotic injections on me. If good people would not act now, mind control agencies would really force my family to hospitalize me or give me antispsychotic injections in just a few days as it seems to me that my mother is already losing her calm and she gets upset with me on frivolous issues. Mind control agencies have already realized that allowing me off injections was a grave mistake and they bitterly want to put me on injections again. I request good people to please protest against it.
I will try to write my journal more frequently since I want to update friends on a regular basis how behavior of my family is changing. If good people do not intervene, my hospitalization and antipsychotic injections are really imminent.

Amin
Topic Author

April 11th, 2020, 10:08 pm

I woke up after ten today and then continued to think about various aspects of my research. My mother was also much better and mild today. She cooked food today and insisted that I eat it and I had her food and ate it before her since I did not want to give her any reason to declare me ill again. The food actually seemed good and might have been very slightly drugged. Anyway when I had tea after eating food, I was not under the effect of mind control drugs at all. I started working late around 4:00 pm in the evening and then continued to work with brief breaks. I hope that there may be a solution to my research in next few days.
Though even mind control agents were relatively less active today, I know that they have realized that they have no other option than to give me injections again and they will resort to the same thing sooner or later. It seemed that there was some pressure from good people on mind control agencies to be better but I could still feel that they desperately want to continue mind control on me. I will really ask good people to force mind control agencies to not hospitalize me or give me antipsychotic injections.
I briefly mentioned in my daily journal a few days ago that my car engine heated. There was really enough water in the radiator but when I filled water again to full, the engine seemed to work fine again. It seems that I had used the car after a week and some radiator tube might have clogged due to rust and when water was filled to maximum, the clog opened due to water pressure. But I am afraid that mind control agents might use this opportunity to ground my car for a few days so that I would not be able to get good water and food. My mother has no interest in anything mechanical about the car but she was also curiously asking what I thought was the problem. Mind control agents can also force the workshop owner where I go to tell me that car needed major repairs and could not be used for several days as the workshop owner also knows my family and then I would not be able to use the car as my family would also insist that car needed repairs and must not be used for several days. Please ask mind control agencies to not create any problems with my car otherwise I would have to take drugged food at home and I would really not be able to concetfrate on my research,.

Amin
Topic Author

April 12th, 2020, 9:47 am

I was looking at some of my old writings that I have not revisited for past several years and came across one article that I would like to share with friends. It was written in October 2013. At that time I wrote in better English (I was still on light antipsychotic medication. I was detained for almost a complete year (2011) in a hospital in Karachi when I returned from UK and I was given extremely high antipsychotics and mind control drugs. But doctor gradually decreased drugs and drugs had become relatively light in Oct 2013.) but they hospitalized me a few months (after writing of this article) later in 2014 and put me on very strong antispsychotic drugs and they took some neurotransmitters out of my brain and my ability to write in good English was almost gone. But I could still continue to do mathematics. I also want to mention for friends that this article was written seven years ago and I still had decent belief in religion at that time. At that time, I used to write in the hope that sharing good ideas might help as other good people in my nation may catch my ideas if these ideas appeal to good people. But then I became more hopeless and my ability to write well in English was also gone so I wrote just a few posts. All of the posts remained on internet with the dates when I posted them. 
 Here is the link to article I am mentioning: https://ahsanamin2999.wordpress.com/2013/10/23/prosperity-of-pakistan-pakistan-india-relations-and-pakistan-army/
You can read other articles here: https://ahsanamin2999.wordpress.com/

There is another article in the above collection that I particularly like in my blog (it was written just a week or two before I was detained and hospitalized again) and copy the link here: https://ahsanamin2999.wordpress.com/2014/04/07/the-need-for-a-new-subject-human-studies-in-pakistans-schools/

Though I wrote the article below about Pakistani people and nation in mind, some of these lines apply equally well to right wing hardliners in United States. Here I copy some of those lines from the article: 

"Immature nations and people take pride in weaponry and atomic arsenal of their nations, hatred for other nations/people/religions and righteously believe that hurting or damaging other nations somehow contributes to greatness of their own nations. Nations have to achieve greatness by working hard, imparting right skills and education to its individuals, choosing the right trades and industries in which to excel, giving a good legal code to its society, and providing social justice to individuals of its society. When some nation thinks that their success lies in damaging interests of other nations, it means that something has seriously gone wrong with the collective decision making and vision of that nation."

Here I am copying the article:

Prosperity of Pakistan, Pakistan-India Relations, and Pakistan Army

The success and greatness of a nation is not measured by the strength of its army, its atomic arsenal or weaponry. It is measured by the prosperity of its people, the rule of law, tolerance and civility among the individuals of the society and the scholarship and strong work ethics of the people of the nation. These are characteristics of a good society in which every nation should take pride in. Immature nations and people take pride in weaponry and atomic arsenal of their nations, hatred for other nations/people/religions and righteously believe that hurting or damaging other nations somehow contributes to greatness of their own nations. Nations have to achieve greatness by working hard, imparting right skills and education to its individuals, choosing the right trades and industries in which to excel, giving a good legal code to its society, and providing social justice to individuals of its society. When some nation thinks that their success lies in damaging interests of other nations, it means that something has seriously gone wrong with the collective decision making and vision of that nation.
We, as Pakistanis, have to ask ourselves whether we can take pride in the above qualities of a great nation. We are one of the poorest country in the world. We do not spend much on education as compared to other nations of the world despite having very low literacy rates, and advanced sciences and technology are rarely known to the individuals of our society. However, we do take great pride in supporting one of the largest army in the world and a huge percentage of our GDP goes to serving the interests of this army. We are a nation with very limited resources and we have to make wise and thoughtful decisions about how to allocate our meager resources to different categories of state expenditure. When we do not spend much on education and continue to spend huge amount of money on our army it means that something has seriously gone wrong with the decision making process in our society. We have to see the writing on the wall that no state can continue to spend huge sums on defence without expanding the economy which in turn is not possible without giving right skills and education to its people, an area where we are seriously faltering as a nation. Since we have made the same choice for decades, our state is close to bankruptcy and our finances have to be propped by loans from foreign nations and banks who fear that a complete breakdown of our state will create anarchy and promote terrorism.
It is up to the people of the nation, its universities and the intelligentsia to sense what has gone wrong with their nation and propose a recipe to cure the problem. I have tried to give qualities of nations that tread the path of success and excellence. We have to take the right and dramatic decisions now to take our nation away from the road to failure and destruction towards the path of success.
One thing we have to understand that prosperity for our nation will result only when we have total peace with our neighbors and we are sincere in creating an atmosphere of peace in the region. India is a much larger country with a huge economy that is growing at a faster pace than our country’s economy. It will be impossible for Pakistan to stand against India for long without growing our economy which does not seem possible given the current state of affairs. It will be really wiser to seek total, true and real peace with India and divert our resources towards good education of our children, fostering an atmosphere where investment in right industries is hugely encouraged, imparting social justice to people in the society, and creating a true sense of security among the individuals when it comes to their life and property by curbing all crime.
Let me ask people of my nation this question. Do our ethics as a nation or our religion allow the kind of massacre that Pakistani religious fanatics did in Bombay in 2008.  As far as I know my religion, killing innocent people of any other nation or religion is a great crime and when it is done in the name of my religion, it shows the extreme immaturity and childishness of the people doing that in the name of religion. I have studied the life of our prophet and I know how he showed extreme kindness towards other people all his life. I, as a common Pakistani, cannot be sure but a lot of evidence points that ISI encouraged training these people and the people responsible for these crimes walk free in Pakistan. We have to assume our responsibilities as a civilized nation. I strongly suggest that we really have as fair trial into this issue as possible and if any individual is found responsible for this, they must be punished according to laws of our country. And if any official institution is found responsible for this, let us try to rectify ethics of that institution. I, as a proud follower of Prophet Muhammad(PBUH), cannot see my country as a sanctuary for people who commit murder of innocent people of other nations or religions and walk free in my country with impunity.
One of the purposes behind mentioning the Bobmay massacre was that some institutions in our country have vested interest in never having peace with India. We have to look towards prosperity of our nation as a whole and if some vested interests come in the way, let us defeat those vested interests and take the right decisions with a collective wisdom that ensures that our nation is on the right track towards progress and prosperity.
So let us allocate the right amount of our GDP on educating the poor children of our nation, invest heavily on higher education and the research in the universities, promote the right industries by giving them generous incentives and maintain an atmosphere of law, security and order when it comes to life and property of the individuals but this could only be possible if we can divert resources from supporting one of the largest armies in the world and try to find peace with India.
I have written about ills of our society but I think some of the similar problems exist in Indian society as well. Just like the religious fanatics in my country, there are Hindu fundamentalists in India who are against the idea of any kind of peace with Pakistan. The only fear that stops me from suggesting a steep reduction in the Pakistan army is that some Indian government may yield to the idea of gaining cheap popularity among a lot of Indian hardliners by choosing the path of military adventurism. How remote that scenario is, I cannot say. But if the people of two countries try to take truly sincere and concrete steps to promote peace, I am confident that we can help alleviate poverty among one of the most heavily populated countries in the world. The future of the two countries when measured in terms of the prosperity of their people will be far more secure, if we learn to live with total peace as good neighbors.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Article Ends Above.

Amin
Topic Author

April 12th, 2020, 9:28 pm

I was about to write my daily journal later but I had to write this post immediately. When I had my matlab programs running very well, they changed my code. I was able to retrieve the code by pressing undo buttons several times. But then they disabled me from saving my matlab files on my computer. I keep trying to save files on my computer but it just does not work. They have more control on my computer than I have myself and now they have become desperate to stop me somehow so I cannot do work successfully. Since mind control agencies are bent on my persecution and any success in my work exposes the true nature of widespread lies and deception behind mind control, they want to stop me at all cost from continuing my work.

Amin
Topic Author

April 13th, 2020, 7:28 pm

I want to mention here for friends that I was lucky to get good food and water last Thursday. I was unable to get good water in my first attempt and it was drugged and then I dropped that water and tried to get water from another place in the city and luckily it was good and that is the only reason that I was able to concentrate on my research. The weather in Lahore has already started to become quite warm during the day and in hot weather people like to drink a lot of water. As I will be going out of home briefly to get good food and water, I want to request friends to force these mind control agencies to not drug water in the city tomorrow or day after tomorrow(Tuesday or Wednesday) when I will leave my home to get good food and water. Please ask the mind control agents to let me get good food and water tomorrow. Also please force the mind control agencies to not in any way damage my car since they want to stop me from moving around freely as it helps me get good food and water while they continue to drug large portions of Lahore city.
They have recently ( for past two days including today) been using some heavy gas that settles on feet and the feet are charged and I have to wash my feet again and again but I have very little water left at the moment so I can wash my feet only so many times. 
I made noodles today but I wanted to save water so I put a glass of water from the tap water in my noodles. I had put another glass of my own good water in the noodles and I (mistakenly ) thought even if there are some drugs in tap water it will be somewhat diluted but after I ate the noodles, they started to take neurotransmitters out of my brain and I became very dumb and almost a zombie. I tried to get some other good food to offset the effect of drugged food and ate bread with some jam, took a sweet drink and ate a pack of biscuits and even took coffee but I still could not feel perfectly better and therefore I could not work well later tonight either and I have decided to sleep earlier now.

Amin
Topic Author

April 14th, 2020, 8:18 am

My mother again insisted that she wanted me to see the psychiatrist. I asked her if she found some mental health issues in me and she told me that I seemed to be perfectly fine. I told her that there are several news in Pakistani media where doctors who were seeing patients with non-corona diseases and became hot-spots for spreading corona virus to dozens others and we have to be very careful and if she did not see any extreme problem we should visit the psychiatrist right after the lockdown ends. But then she started to show temper tantrums. My sister is a doctor and she also called me and asked that I should visit the psychiatrist but when I discussed that a lot of people are catching corona virus from doctors who continue to see non-corona patients, she half-heartedly agreed and told me that I was right.
When I woke up this morning and went to bath room, they charged my feet and penis and I had continuous but unsettling mild irritation in my penis. I washed my penis but it still did not work and the irritation continued. They have so many devices in my bath room that I avoid going there until absolutely necessary because of even more extreme antics they did in the past using gases and microwaves since our body parts are all exposed in the wash room.
Please ask these mind control agencies to stop this kind of mean and inhuman practices that are not befitting of any decent human let alone represent any good American. Also please stop these mind control agencies since they really want the doctor to start giving me injections again. These agencies allowed me to get off injections due to pressure from good American public but now they bitterly resent their decision and want to bulldoze all pressure from good people and do not want to maintain even the least semblance of humanity. 

Amin
Topic Author

April 14th, 2020, 2:15 pm

I have told friends several times in this thread that my family has been instrumental in keeping me on mind control. My father was promised extremely huge out of the world money when my major neurotransmitters would have been taken out of my brain. He was told that I would still continue to function things decently like another ordinary person. And he was also told that money would be given in a few years only when I would have been retarded. So once mind control starts to fail and my original neurotransmitters come back, the attitude of my family continues to deteriorate and they become desperate to do something that would make mind control a success and I could be retarded. And once they detain me and I am put on mind control drugs and injections, my family becomes very nice with me. I still recall that in very early years of mind control when I lived in Kot Addu, when I said that I am not property of my father, all of my family including my father, mother and my younger brother tied me to a chair and slapped me (I had mentioned this before in my persecution thread in 2010 that was later removed from wilmott) and I was unable to find any independence since all the state infrastructure in Pakistan stood to help my father and my family to keep me on mind control.  Later I tried to find freedom from my family several times. I had a decently paying job at a firm in Tokyo and I was making enough money to live comfortably on my own and I drove to Karachi from Lahore. But Pakistan Navy arrested me with the help of police and handed me to my family. My several other attempts to find freedom where even greater failure. When I returned from London, I decided to stay in Karachi but my family with the help of Pakistan army detained me at a mental health facility where I had to live for almost one complete year. The doctor there told me that he would detain me indefinitely if I did not go back to live with my family. Now every other year or sometimes every year, my family detains me at some mental health facility so I could be given mind control drugs and injections since they bitterly want prize money that was promised to them by American mind control agencies.
My father had borrowed 55,00,000 (55 lacs) rupees from me more than ten years ago and last year he finally agreed that he would return my money and gave me 200,000 (2 lacs ) saying that he would soon return rest of the money but I very rarely asked him for the money. Today when I asked my mother for some pocket money to spend, my mother gave me the money but when I returned home, she asked me to return the rest of the money but I laughed her away. When she insisted, I told her in a casual way that my father has to give me a lot of money and mentioned that I used to write bank cheques several lacs so many times to give my brother and father when I used to have money. My mother totally feigned innocence and told me that she did not know. She was perfectly well aware and I used to give money to my brother and father on her insistence but she was plain feigning innocence now. I just told her that she was making up and lying. She called my father and told her about it. She gave the phone to my father and he said that he had spent too much on my education(while he has given several times more to my brother) and he did not want to give me any money now. (Another guy had swindled me of 80 lac rupees more than ten years ago) and my father taunted that I did not get the money back from the guy who stole my money and he would return my money only when I had taken money back from the guy who swindled my money. And when I told my father that he had agreed to return my money last year and he had told me several times that he was ready to return my money, he told me that I needed mental health treatment since I was asking for money. My father has enough money but he never wanted to give me money since it could help gain more independence and then brain control will not work properly and my family is very desperate now after twenty years that finally they will be given the prize money when I would be retarded.
Now my family is getting very desperate and restless again and the nice love they show me when I am on injections and mind control drugs is evaporating fast. I really want to request all good Americans to force their mind control agencies to be more human and more civilized and stop using disgusting and undignified tactics on good but helpless humans.
My mother has been insisting again that I should see the psychiatrist again with the intention that somehow my injections could be restarted again since mind control agencies bitterly regret that they allowed to get me off injections. I want to ask all good people in US that my psychiatrist in Dr. M who sees me at Hameed Latif hospital and he is assistant professor and head of psychiatry at Rashid Latif medical college. I want to ask good people in US if they know someone influential in Pakistan to ask the doctor to be better and  respect his profession. If good people do not help me I am very sure that I will soon return to the dark time with mind control and antipsychotic drugs.
I went out to get food and water but I think I pretty much failed and water does not seem to be good but I will write about my experience with food and water later today again.

Amin
Topic Author

April 14th, 2020, 3:33 pm

I want to tell friends that several years ago I used to approach different companies or several of my linkedin connections to give me some consulting work but mind control agencies(and their related infrastructure in respective countries)  would approach those people and ask them to not give me any work. Many times I was disappointed but I did continue my work and then I really started to love posting all the good research on internet and stopped asking anyone to give me any work. I live a simple life and do not need much money and I would absolutely love to continue for another few years working on the stochastics and related research. And now mind control agencies really regret that they stopped people to give me research or consulting work. This is one of the major reasons that they ask my father to not return my money since I could easily live with this money for several years and continue my research. Mind control agencies bitterly want that I start working somewhere where I could not continue my research at all.
ABOUT WILMOTT

PW by JB

Wilmott.com has been "Serving the Quantitative Finance Community" since 2001. Continued...

Twitter LinkedIn Instagram

JOBS BOARD

JOBS BOARD

Looking for a quant job, risk, algo trading,...? Browse jobs here...

GZIP: On