SERVING THE QUANTITATIVE FINANCE COMMUNITY

Amin
Topic Author

Re: How to safeguard my research

May 17th, 2020, 6:09 pm

Please also read the previous post I made just a little earlier since that post would give you an insight about mind control in Iran, Dubai and Singapore.
In my letter for help to Human Rights Watch, I had not written about my experience with psychiatrists in past few years. I am writing here briefly what I had missed about those experiences in last four years. 
In 2017, I went to Islamabad and tried to find work at some university there. I visited large number of universities and discussed my paper on ordinary differential equations but I could not get any work. I was still trying to find work at other places that I was detained by Dr. M M in Rawalpindi. It was the same doctor who had given me electric shocks in 2000/2001 and my mother was very fond of him. I was taken to his hospital by guards from my sister's home for detention and I was interviewed by an MBBS doctor and I tried to convince him that I was fine and there was no need to detain me and I promised to pay psychiatrist Dr. MM a visit again the next day. MBBS doctor was willing to let me go but the guard who accompanied me made a gesture with hand asking him to not let me go and I was detained. Psychiatrist Dr. MM never interviewed me at all in 2017 as he had not done in 2000/2001. Doctor MM was told by my family that I was given antipsychotic tablet larjectil in 1999 and I had extreme jaundice but doctor said that it was not necessary that it would cause jaundice every time and gave me the same tablets in detention and I had jaundice again after a few weeks of detention. They would also do some sort of oxygen therapy in operation room and I would be taken to my room after oxygen therapy assisted by two people since I would not be able to walk on my own. I am not perfectly sure but hospital staff told me that they do ECT on a few days after several rounds of oxygen therapy but I do not have the memory of their placing wedge in my mouth though I still recall that I lost unconsciousness several times in the operation room.
After my body turned pale and it was obvious that I had drug induced jaundice, my family took me to another very senior Pakistan army psychiatrist in CMH. He also never interviewed me and started giving me very high doses of antipsychotics. The medicine was bought by my sister and it had all sort of mind control chemicals. I still recall that I had huge acidity in my stomach and I would take 5-7 antacid tablets on some nights and also walk down to kitchen several times to drink cold milk. I also started to have a heavy heart on some days and I would have to breathe harder.
Later I came to Lahore and tried to visit Dr. Naeem but my mother was not ready for me to visit him regularly and detained me at a shabby clinic in rewaz garden where a guy who was only training to be a psychiatrist detained me and continued to give me injections. Staff there talked about ECT several times. My mother made the excuse that I was spending 3-4 hours outside of our home everyday and my spending 3-4 hours outside was a symptom for my sickness. At that time, I did not know that MBBS medical director who had posed as psychiatrist was not a qualified psychiatrist but he was so unprofessional that I asked my family to let me see another psychiatrist Dr. M M (This doctor MM is different from Dr, MM in Rawalpindi who gave me electric shocks) in Lahore as a lesser evil as my family would never let me see Dr. Naeem. Now, when I asked my father ten days ago that I wanted to see Dr. Naeem, he threatened to detain me again with some other doctor.
However this time when I have tried to reach out to good people everywhere about my persecution, mind control agencies do not want to use preposterous excuses to detain me but they still want to give me drugged food and make me unstable and then ask my family to detain me and give me mind control drugs and injections. I am very sure next time I go out of home day after tomorrow, they will introduce a lot of microwave torture equipment, gases and other techniques to make me unstable and then detain me.
I will request all Pakistani psychiatrists to stop declaring healthy talented young people as mentally ill due to friendship, bribes and pressure from Pakistan military because this darkens the future of our nation forever. Many corrupt elements in Pakistan military take huge bribes from American mind control agencies and continue to ask psychiatrists to declare healthy people mentally sick and make millions of dollars every year. 
I will want to share with friends that similar corrupt practices are taking hold in other countries including America though to a possibly smaller extent. Only psychiatrist who respected my human dignity had practiced in US for twenty years but I read a lot of stories about mind control victims being declared sick and detained by psychiatrists in US. In fact, I even read a manual which taught mind control victims how to reply to questions of dishonest psychiatrists in United States. And I also read some psychiatrists were very vocal and proactive in blocking attempts by good psychiatrists to be more careful in their diagnosis criteria because of widespread nature of new mind control technologies. In fact, I shared the well known article by Carol Smith that asked for altering the criteria of diagnosis of psychosis in light of new mind invasive technologies with some psychiatrists but since psychiatrists were mostly bribed, they would never discuss any such thing with me. In fact when I told a psychiatrist that I wanted to seek help from a human rights lawyer that I should not be forced on antipsychotic injections, he proudly told me that mental health laws were written by him and he knew best how to interpret the laws. Most psychiatrists in Pakistan are ready to declare people mentally ill due to their friendship with military personnel or because of huge bribes they get to declare people mentally ill.

Amin
Topic Author

May 17th, 2020, 7:27 pm

I will be going out day after tomorrow to do important work and also buy food. But I am very sure that military personnel will further damage my car so that I would not be able to move freely in the city. And mind control agencies will introduce more microwave torture equipment in my room so that they somehow do physical torture and make me unstable and then I would be detained by my family. There are already so huge gases in my washroom that going to wash room is the last thing I ever want to do. I am also very sure they will install new mind control frequencies to control me and retard me. 
I will request all good people to force mind control agencies to finally let me live with my human dignity and stop their attempts to retard me. I would also ask all good people including foreign embassies to keep an eye how they drug the food in the city day after tomorrow.

Amin
Topic Author

May 17th, 2020, 9:56 pm

Mind control agents have something different in the air now. Just an hour ago, I walked out to the main gate of our house and stood outside there and they have something in the air and when air strikes the body it feels like small glass particles striking the body and it seems to strike the middle body and legs. The same thing is in my room's air that the fan pulls inside the window but to relatively much smaller extent.

Amin
Topic Author

May 18th, 2020, 5:19 pm

I will go out to do several things, buy clothes and take food tomorrow morning. I have been extremely lucky to get mostly good food over past several weeks but I really have no idea whether I would still be able to get good food tomorrow. Even now when I have good food, when I read something in news and on internet about good people, I distinctly notice that mind control agents try to give me bad thoughts about very good people but I am in control and these thoughts have no effect. However if I had drugged food with bad neurotransmitters, I have no idea whether I would be able to remain sane  since I am sure they will try more potent and more bad neurotransmitters they have not tried before. I request all good people to please really excuse and forgive me if say anything wrong when I have had drugged food. Mind control agencies really want me to say something wrong and abusive about very good people so my mind control could somehow be justified before everyone. 
I will also request good people to know what mind control agencies install in my room tomorrow after I would be outside the house. Please stop them from using cruel torture weapons with EM waves and lasers.
Another interesting thing would be whether they will damage or alter my car to stop me from freely moving across the city.
And I will also request good people in Pakistan and foreign embassies to notice how they drug food tomorrow. Please ask government in Pakistan to stop the corrupt elements from retarding good, intelligent and peace-loving Pakistanis because of huge bribes these corrupt elements love so much.

Amin
Topic Author

May 20th, 2020, 1:46 am

I was able to get good food yesterday and also did other things. And mind control agents seem to be extremely upset. I slept at around 4:00 am in the morning but just woke up right now at 6:45 am due to microwave torture directed on my penis. I would not have written till later tonight but I decided to make this post right away when I woke up due to microwave torture. 
I will write a detailed post tonight about what would have happened by then.

Amin
Topic Author

May 20th, 2020, 5:36 pm

Yesterday was a good day. I bought some clothes and also was able to buy good food. Amazingly my car continued to drive perfectly well and there was no problem with heating of my car. May be it was because there was so much drugged food in the city that they did not want to create other problems anymore and they were very sure that I would be hit with bad food. I also washed my hands almost everywhere when I left my car to buy something or take any other thing.
After coming home, I removed pedestal fan from my room fearing it might create huge problems for me and I was very pleasantly surprised when temperature of the room continued to decrease due to fresh air coming inside from the window even though I had removed the fan from my room that pulled air from outside. And later in the morning, I woke up due to microwave torture on my penis as I have mentioned in my previous post and the torture really decreased after I wrote the post and I slept very well again though there still was relatively light  and bearable microwave torture several times.
My father had come to Lahore from Kot Addu yesterday morning but my family has been behaving very nicely and did not make any issue about anything at all. But my mother would ask me to try our home food several times earlier today. Though I took food from her, I still think that she was preparing the case about what to say to the psychiatrist to declare me mentally ill. And I am very sure if I had taken bad drugged food and had become unstable, my family would already have taken me to a psychiatrist. I want to ask all good people to force mind control agencies to let me go to the psychiatrist of my own choice and not ask my family to force a psychiatrist of their own choice. In past week, whenever I talked to my family about my intention of visiting the psychiatrist of my own choice, they have strongly denied my request and threatened me about its consequences. My family and mind control agencies are not prepared to allow me to see a psychiatrist of my own choice and want to give some semblance of psychiatric honesty by possibly making me unstable on drugs and telling my family and the psychiatrists what to say in the conversations. Please ask mind control agencies to allow me to visit a psychiatrist of my own choice but my family would never be willing to allow me to do that unless they are asked by mind control agencies to let me visit psychiatrist of my choice.

Amin
Topic Author

May 20th, 2020, 6:12 pm

I forgot to mention in the previous post that they used gases(of the kind that go into the breath) at least twice in my room earlier today and I would feel weaker after inhaling in the gas. This is in addition to other charges that continue to settle on the body and I washed my hands, head, face and feet innumerable times yesterday and today.

Amin
Topic Author

May 21st, 2020, 5:51 pm

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/muslims-mind-control-and-american-defence.573035/#post-11145104

https://forum.wilmott.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=101453

My Open Letter to Prime Minister of Pakistan, Imran Khan, to Intervene In Order to Protect the Interests of Pakistan

To,

Prime Minister Imran Khan,
The Prime Minister of Pakistan

Subject: Open Letter to Prime Minister Imran Khan to Intervene In Order to Protect the Interests of Pakistan

Dear Esteemed Prime Minister,

Though I am a common Pakistani, I do believe that all Pakistanis should hold interests of Pakistan supreme when they do anything. However several organs of state have totally failed to comprehend what is good for our country Pakistan. All Pakistanis hope that you will keep the interests of Pakistan supreme in every decision you take.

I want to bring your attention to a major problem facing Pakistan today. A large number of foreign students and Pakistani professionals go to USA every year. CIA keeps track of very talented graduates and professionals from target countries like Pakistan in USA and if some of those talented people decide to return to their motherland Pakistan with a desire to serve their people, CIA determines whether they should be allowed to freely go back and if CIA decides otherwise, they give bribes to agents and corrupt politicians in Pakistan and some agencies here retard those talented people and get the promised reward and bribes in return. Such actions by some of our own people keep the fate of our countries dark forever. I will like to emphasize that none of these targeted people have any remote connection to terrorism or extremism. They are targeted solely based on their talent and their ability to start businesses and enterprises especially in advanced technologies sectors where our country is truly lagging. I believe several tens of Pakistani citizens have been retarded in Pakistan over past ten years due to efforts of CIA. Nobody can easily determine the monumental loss to our country's economy because the efforts of so many returning Pakistani expatriates to set up technological enterprises in our country were so successfully thwarted by CIA. Many economists state that advanced technological industries in South East Asia and other Asian tigers were established in a 'flying geese pattern' where some individual started a technological enterprise and then more and more businessmen and entrepreneurs followed their lead and established even more successful technological businesses and slowly the fate of the entire nations changed towards a better and greater future. CIA successfully stalled this flying geese pattern from developing in our country by repeatedly retarding, controlling and thwarting the intelligent professionals who were ready to take the initiative to set up advanced technological enterprises in our country. Now we look at our country where our exports are continuously declining and we are lagging far behind the countries who received aid from us ten years ago. It is so ironic that Our Politicians hold seminars in foreign countries to attract investment and these seminars and conferences are usually total failure but many of these politicians actively retard Pakistanis who want to set up even more advanced technological companies in Pakistan. I will request the Prime Minister to properly investigate these issues, otherwise, our country, Pakistan, will suffer forever.

Special secret service agency that helps CIA retard Pakistanis was first established by traitor of the land, Pervaiz Musharraf, to appease Americans so that they would help him prolong his illegal and dictator regime at the expense of interests of our own country. I would request the Prime Minister to take action in order to investigate the details of this Pakistani secret service agency that retards talented Pakistanis on orders of CIA with American money in Lahore city. This is done in connivance with some influential people in Lahore city who have become tentacles of CIA because of the bribes CIA pays them to retard our people. I would request the Prime Minister to ask this agency to reveal how many Pakistanis they have already retarded and make sure such activities never happen in the future. Since administration of Lahore city is involved in these activities because of hefty bribes they receive, the esteemed Prime Minister is requested to investigate who are these black sheep in the administration of Lahore city who have become tentacles of CIA to facilitate retarding of a large number of Pakistanis returning from United States and damage the interests of Pakistan. I claim that several government officials in the city administration received millions of dollars each to orchestrate retarding of these talented Pakistanis coming back from United States to serve our country Pakistan.

CIA uses specially synthesized neuro-transmitters to alter, retard, or even possibly control the brains of target individuals. Since many times, it is very difficult to add these neuro-transmitters to victim’s food, they use very special techniques to get these neuro-transmitters into victim’s body. The special drugs and neuro-transmitters are added to the food of entire group dining at the occasion so the victim is assured that food is totally safe since everybody is taking food from the same source and the victim naturally thinks if there were any drugs in the food, the entire group would be sick or affected. This false sense of security is a deception technique and the drugs affect only the target and rest of the people in the group remain totally safe. Science behind this deception technique is that these drugs/neuro-transmitters remain totally inert(chemically inactive) until charged by Electromagnetic frequency weapons directed on the particular individual from a distance. The drugs can go into the bodies of the entire group taking the food but they do not hurt any biological functions until some EM frequency weapons are focused on someone who has eaten/or taken drugged food or beverage and the electromagnetic field produced by NEM directed frequency weapons makes the drugs chemically active in the body of the target victim, and the activated drugs combine with some major and potent neurotransmitters of the target and retard him forever. Rest of the people who ate the same food remain totally safe since inert/inactive drugs in their bodies are not charged by Electromagnetic directed frequency weapons and many times these people are told in advance that eating the same food would never hurt them.

Pakistani secret services, who cooperate with CIA, deploy hundreds of agents at different food shops to drug the food where ever the victim could possibly go to take food or drink. To corner the target, water and beverage companies are asked by secret services to put these mind-altering drugs to retard the victim in their manufactured drinks. In Lahore, Nestle, Coca-Cola, Pepsi-Cola, Gourmet, and other major beverage companies have actively participated in this activity. Sometimes secret services go to the extreme limit of drugging the water supply of entire areas. As I mentioned earlier, general public is not affected by these special drugs because these drugs remain totally inert (chemically inactive) until charged by Electromagnetic frequency weapons directed on the particular individual from a distance. Sometimes agencies promise money to food stores in return for their cooperation and promise big reward after they had successfully sold or served the victim drugged food.

It will certainly be very difficult for most people to believe what I say but you can get his information from people in agencies you actually trust. You can personally verify this if you know some owners of food shops in Lahore very well since this had become a very frequent activity by Pakistani secret agencies between November 2014 to April 2015. There was also large scale activity of drugging the beverages and the food stores in entire Lahore city from October 2013 to February 2014 by Pakistani secret services working under CIA’s command. These dates can also be verified by asking the residents of Lahore city who work in professions related to food business(bakeries/restaurants/general stores) in Lahore city since this was done on a huge scale and most food business owners are familiar that drugs were given to them by agencies and agencies asked food business owners to add those drugs to their complete food stock between the above mentioned dates.

My persecution with neuro-electromagnetic weapons started in USA at the start of 1998, when I was a student at New York University which is an American University. Unfortunately, when I took admission, I was unaware of Jewish character of the university. A Jewish(with a great very sorry to most good jews who are wonderful human beings) professor noticed my talent for mathematical finance and financial markets and asked CIA to retard me because of his animosity for Muslims. When I became the target of persecution by drugs, my mind was changed drastically. CIA started to manipulate me and some of my professors started to actively discourage and create problems for my research. I was given drugs in my food several times to stop me from working and to alter my brain with NEM weapons. Several times I would become very sick after having food but I had no idea what was happening and who was doing it. I contacted officials of my university but they all stubbornly refused to help me. I want you to understand that it was a very painful time and I have just written very briefly about it. When times became really tough and I realized that US Government was persecuting me and CIA was trying to retard my brain forever, I decided to leave America and go to Pakistan.

When I reached Pakistan, I suffered from the same cruelty of CIA dictating other third world nations what to do by generously bribing top officials. About ten people came to my home and gave me several injections and tied my hands and legs. I lost consciousness for one night. I did not know what was happening and could not even open my eyes. I had extremely severe shivering for two days and did not know what was happening. My family was manipulated and took me to a doctor of their choice in Pakistan Army and I was kept in house arrest with soldiers of Pakistan Army, on CIA's orders, stopping me from leaving the house and I was locked in my room every night. This continued for six months. After six months, I got drug induced jaundice because of over-drugging. I could not sleep for more than two months because of severe itching of jaundice. I had blood marks all over my body because I could not resist itching. As I mentioned, I was repeatedly beaten by state agencies to intimidate me. State agencies, on instigation of CIA, repeatedly asked food places to drug my food. I have been forcefully kidnapped, beaten and drugged several times by state agencies in Pakistan generously bribed by CIA to intimidate me and stop my research work in Pakistan.

I am an average sample out of those Pakistanis who were chosen to be retarded by CIA. Despite the efforts of my persecution, I continued to do research and as a Pakistani I am proud to state that I have discovered methods for the solution of ordinary and stochastic differential equation and my research is very fundamental and, learning from the history of work done in applied mathematics over past several centuries, I am sure that these methods I discovered would be used in applied mathematics for hundreds of years to follow. I am very proud to have done it as a Pakistani.

I would like to dispel any possible image that these targeted Pakistanis want in any way something wrong for our country or other fellow citizens. Despite my persecution by Pakistani state apparatus, I have a burning desire to serve my country. I have always tried to contribute my suggestions towards a better understanding how we should manage our country towards success. I will cite some of my attempts to stimulate discussion about the better future of Pakistan.
https://defence.pk/threads/the-need...gle-for-the-solution-of-kashmir-issue.456454/
https://defence.pk/threads/pakistans-economy-perspectives-and-foresights-for-the-future.426396/
https://defence.pk/threads/realizing-pakistans-geo-political-importance.410293/
https://defence.pk/threads/nuclear-...-effects-us-expert.432283/page-3#post-8336416
https://defence.pk/threads/pak-afgh...eration-and-the-role-of-peshawar-city.432522/
https://defence.pk/threads/integration-of-balochistan-into-pakistan.361999/

There are many other such threads I started and other posts and I attempt to write here on this forum since I have a strong desire to serve my country despite the hostile attitude of so many Pakistani compatriots. I have always tried to start discussions so that there could be an informed consensus in Pakistani people about the steps we need to take as a collective nation towards our better future. Most of these discussions are meant as an initial initiative for the policy experts to consider and build a consensus among themselves how to implement them.

I have discussed the problem here: https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/machinations-of-american-embassy-in-pakistan.354064/

Wilmott Forums - http://wilmott.com/messageview.cfm?catid=15&threadid=94796&STARTPAGE=1

Below is my blog where I have written my posts about our country, Pakistan.
http://ahsanamin2999.wordpress.com

Here is my company website
http://www.infinitiderivatives.com

Here is my public research page:

https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/cf_dev/AbsByAuth.cfm?per_id=435366

About My Professional Goals:

I have done extensive research in applied mathematical sciences and want to grow my mathematical modeling company towards mathematical research in the disciplines of financial trading, applications of mathematical technologies towards new and existing industries, green technologies, advanced medical and biological sciences, advanced agricultural and genetic research, and motion picture and animation design with great special effects using mathematical technologies.Innovation in most advanced sciences and technological disciplines depend on successful applied mathematical modeling.

I would request esteemed Prime Minister to not bow to any pressure of making decisions without listening to my point of view since this is what many people close to him but loyal to Americans would surely insist. I would request our Prime Minister to hold a total inquiry to punish those people who took bribes and retarded our talented people who wanted to serve our country so our society is purged of such evils forever.

This open letter also appears on internet.

Ahsan Amin

Your Truly,

Ahsan Amin

CEO Infiniti Derivatives Technologies
Phone: 0336-2602125 ; NIC No. 32303-2546364-5

Amin
Topic Author

May 21st, 2020, 6:12 pm

I want to mention for good people and friends that I have been able to get good food last time but they introduced a lot of new frequencies in my room to retard me however I was able to block/alter many of the frequencies temporarily by covering the suspected places and removing some electrical devices but this trick would not work after a few days when I leave home since they will make changes so that I would not be able to block/alter any frequencies in the future. And there is a complete plan to detain me and put me on injections again so that I could be retarded again with the help from my family. My father and brother already asked me to sign a power of attorney giving them rights of management of property that is already in my name so I would have no possibility to raise any money if things turn sour. I want to request all good people that I am a perfectly mentally healthy person who has been abused and raped by a large number of psychiatrists and several other  psychiatrists who are promised money and protection are still willing to continue to abuse me. I have also been denied my right to see a psychiatrist of my choice by my family since they are very aware that an honest psychiatrist would not be willing to give me drugs to retard me.

Amin
Topic Author

May 22nd, 2020, 7:40 pm

The day today was alright though my family still insisted that I sign papers they want me to sign. But the day still passed reasonably well. I am very seriously afraid that my family will resort to detaining me in a day or two due to pressure from mind control agencies as they have continued to fail in controlling me. I want to make a request to all good people everywhere to ask mind control agencies to leave me alone and let me live a life of freedom and not detain and force mind control drugs on me. If good people do not help me I will be detained again in a day or two. I also want to thank all those good humans who made efforts for my freedom and I am truly indebted to them.

Amin
Topic Author

May 22nd, 2020, 8:02 pm

I am writing again to mention that mind control agents are releasing some gas in my room that causes heaviness in left part of the chest and also in my heart. They are trying all sort of tactics to not let me regain my original neurotransmitters. These people have absolutely not regard for my humanity or human dignity and they just want to somehow retard me so many of them can make big money.

Amin
Topic Author

May 23rd, 2020, 5:41 pm

Tomorrow is Eid in Pakistan and I plan to spend a lot of time outside. I will try to have plenty of good food and probably also do some other shopping. I have been reasonably well for past few days since I was able to avoid/disable a lot of microwave devices and other EM wave frequencies but this might not work anymore after I return later tomorrow. I will request people to keep a vigil what gadgets/devices they install in my room after I leave tomorrow. And I will also request all good people and foreign embassies to keep any eye on how they drug the food in Lahore city tomorrow.
Though today and past few days were quite better, they directed some EM waves resonance on me around afternoon today and I had a slight shiver and I was also feeling a bit cold. During some parts of the day, all my hands and feet were getting warm and felt like electrodes charging all of the body. But I am very afraid that it is just a faint glimpse of torture that is to follow in next few days because a lot of frequencies were already blocked when they did it today.
I again want to request all good people to protest to American government and mind control agencies and ask them to finally stop this inhuman torture.

Amin
Topic Author

May 23rd, 2020, 11:59 pm

I am writing this post again because of microwave torture on my penis. Mind control agents become relatively better before I write the post around 10:30 pm but start torture later when something does not go their way. They again charged my penis and I ran to urinate and then I could take out just a little bit of urine and warmth was again going into my penis. I had to spend a lot of time controlling everything on Eid night and I am sleeping now. I also had extreme shivering at times and there was huge and constant back pain and my mouth continues to become extremely dry. Mind control agents continue to say that they do not want anything prudent now but follow some of their old bosses who have asked them to continue torture despite wide spread protests. I again want to beg people to pressurize these mind control agents to stop torture as torture is going to markedly increase tonight when they would introduce new frequencies and microwaves after I have to leave the home.

Amin
Topic Author

May 25th, 2020, 5:36 pm

Yesterday, I spent a lot of time outside. And a lot of very interesting things happened. My car that had been working well the last time I went outside started to heat again. Before I left the house, I noticed that the plastic bottle for radiator was tempered with and had come out of the steel brackets that hold it securely and was just lying there without any support and I put the bottle back into the steel parts holding it. But my car's temperature increased when I was outside and I added water to radiator after cooling it. But then my car started slight knocking which continued to increase. I just moved my car very slowly and was able to get it to a large semi-planned market where there were several car workshops. All the workshops were closed due to Eid holiday but I noticed that in one of the workshops, there were a few people and when I asked for help, they said that they can try. The person there washed everything from inside the radiator and told me that a plastic pipe that takes water to engine was leaked. They changed the leaked pipe and also changed mobil oil in my car. When I took my car to the workshop my car was in such a poor condition that it would not have been able to move another 250 meters since it was stopping again and again despite extremely low speed. But when I left the workshop, my car had a great pick as if it were totally new(The engine of my car was overhauled late last year and it worked very well just before the persecution intensified extremely two months ago). Anyway when I left the workshop my car seemed to work perfectly great again. However it did heat(started to heat above normal) again but continued to work well with a great pick after I added water. And I think they have several external controls on my car. At the end when I was back in Johar town and probably just three kilometres from my home, my car would not pick speed at all. It did not seem a problem with main engine at all and it seemed as if petrol was not going into the engine. But I continued to drive my car at zero speed and was able to bring it back home. I still recall before I went to UK, I had a honda civic and I used to suspect that they had some external controls on my car. Nothing bad or any accident ever happened but sometimes I would notice that speed of my car would increase dramatically despite that my old car was in perfect condition.
Another interesting thing happened when I bought Shezan Rooh-Afza bottle made in early 1999 from a small shop. The shop owner did not want to sell me the drink from Shezan and suggested that I buy a similar drink from another company. I refused and he reluctantly gave me shezan rooh-afza. But when I took some mango juices from an unknown brand from his refrigerator, he became upset and told me that he did not want to sell me anything. I had already taken everything from him across the aisle before taking juices and he had told me the price other than mango juices. I tried to give him money but he would not take money. I had quickly put all the bought stuff in my car but the shopkeeper came out of the shop and wanted to stop me. I had already calculated that total price of things I bought would be around three hundred and fifty rupees after adding the price of cheap mango juices and I tried to give him five hundred rupee bill but he would not take the money. I just quickly gave five hundred rupees bill to another guy standing next and tried to reverse my car but the shopkeeper grabbed my right arm close to shoulder with both his hands from the open window of my car and really would not let me go. I then told him a bit sternly that he could spread corona virus and only then that guy softened a bit and I quickly drove my car out of the street. I washed my hands after leaving the street when I went to the main road. I would want to tell friends that this was not the first time that something like this happened. Though large stores would never do this, at smaller stores, there would be several times in past years when shopkeepers would refuse to sell me food or beverages when I knew those things were good. 
Luckily I was able to buy good water from a newly opened bakery close to University of Central Punjab that had started business just one day earlier. I asked them to let me try their water and it seemed good so I bought two 19 liter bottles from them. It seemed that somebody else approached the bakery when I was there since many times people at good stores are not willing to follow the commands when only sound or thought is projected on their mind. I really believe that 50-100 well dressed and well spoken people keep driving around the target and some of them approach the store where the target enters and talk to the staff after the thought is projected on them. I think it was very similar in London and several times I noticed that activity at even some of the large stores would dramatically increase when I would enter there. I am sure that this can be verified easily if you have sources in British or Pakistani intelligence.
I sat for a long time in my car and they targeted a part of my rib towards the back below the left shoulder and I had severe pain there. The pain would become very light when I would brush or wash my head or go out into the garage where I would even be able to do some exercise without any pain. It seems that now they want to use some trick like that to destabilise me or give me mind control drugs.
I want to see a psychiatrist of my choice but I am very afraid that my father would become belligerent when I would ask him about it. Still I want to ask him in next two days about it and try to see what happens.
I had a very bad sleep the night before Eid and then I had to go out but I had slept great for a long time after I came back in the evening.
Though I cannot be sure, I hope they would not start torture a bit after I write this post on internet.

Amin
Topic Author

May 25th, 2020, 8:26 pm

I wanted to write this post to describe the extent of food-drugging in Pakistan. 
As opposed to Lahore, Islamabad is a very small city. I lived there for about two years. And in difficult times, a lot of food especially water and beverages are so thoroughly drugged in Islamabad that it is almost impossible to find good water or beverages. All the major stores cum pharmacies like Dwat*** and their major competitor would carry totally drugged beverages when times would be tough. These are not the only chains, beverages at most other stores, pharmacies, and petrol pumps in F-11, F-10, F-8, F-7 and F-6 would be drugged by mind control agencies. Even most drinks at small upscale market off F-6 would be drugged. In fact, I was able to buy some good coffee from kohsar market once or twice but later whenever I tried coffee of the same brand or any other brand from kohsar market, it would be strictly always drugged. Drugging the food at smaller bakeries is a very normal thing in Islamabad but there is an upscale bakery named Teh***b bakery and I almost never tried it since it was a bit more expensive. I tried Teh***b bakery two or three times very randomly over a period of more than one year and whatever I bought and whenever I bought the food at the upscale bakery was drugged. Since I would almost never go to that bakery and I am usually quite careful to pick food randomly but whenever I tried food at that upscale bakery and whatever I tried at that bakery, the food I bought was drugged so I realized that there are a lot of other people they target using food at that upscale bakery. 
And many times, I would drive to Wah or Taxila and even the beverages there would be drugged. There are so many petrol pumps there that carry energy drinks and all of the energy drinks on shelves would be drugged on the pumps withing one or two days. I even recall that I went off the G.T road close to Wah/Taxila on a smaller road that goes to Haripur and some drinks would be good but many other drinks would be drugged. 
And I am sure just like Lahore drugging of food is very familiar thing in Gujranwala so if you go from Lahore to Gujranwala and relax and expect that you would be able to get good food, you are living in a fool's paradise. Many times while traveling across Lahore and Islamabad, I would try to get good beverages from random places in Gujranwala and many many times, those beverages would be drugged. I believe Gujranwala is just like Lahore when it comes to drugging of food. And when a target travels on a specific road, there are a lot of mind control agents who drug a lot of beverages on petrol pumps and other stores on the entire road. I know that this is the case with Lahore-Rawalpindi and Lahore-Multan G.T. Road. But you can sometimes get good beverages or food if you randomize and you are careful to go into relatively larger cities that are not routinely drugged unlike Gujranwala.
For those targets who are in Lahore, you can probably get good food and water if you are careful to go out of the city. Please never think of any particular food or a particular place to buy food beforehand. Just take it very casually and drive around and think on your feet and when you notice something that you can believe that it should be good, buy it. And try to avoid places that take a long time to prepare food especially when they do it away from your eyes. Many times, a target would have to be very careful to avoid getting food when somebody comes from outside and enters that food place or store when food is being prepared.
In fact mind control agents who go to shops and stores have dramatically improved their tactics over time. I still recall that in very early days, mind control agents who drug food at shops would stare at the target so bad that you would automatically know about them. But then their tactics improved and they would take a mop and start cleaning the floor or start dusting the shelves to blend in or something similar. And recently they would simply walk into the store and talk to store staff extremely casually as if they are close friends. Since thought has already been projected on store staff, they already know about the arrival of mind control agents. Many times store staff would be very reluctant to reciprocate the casual closeness of mind control agents but still would continue to say yes or no or something brief but the agents wold give the impression as they are great old friends who know the staff from a long time and are actually one of the staff.
ABOUT WILMOTT

PW by JB

Wilmott.com has been "Serving the Quantitative Finance Community" since 2001. Continued...

Twitter LinkedIn Instagram

JOBS BOARD

JOBS BOARD

Looking for a quant job, risk, algo trading,...? Browse jobs here...

GZIP: On