SERVING THE QUANTITATIVE FINANCE COMMUNITY

Amin
Topic Author

Re: How to safeguard my research

May 26th, 2020, 12:14 am

I just talked to my mother after she said her morning prayers and she told me that she wanted me to see psychiatrist Dr. Muh***** Muj**** at Ham*** Lat*** hospital located on Ferozpur road, Garden town, on thursday. This is the same doctor I had seen about a month ago. I asked my mother that I wanted to see Dr. Naeem Aftab but my mother refused and then became slightly hysteric when I asked her about it a few times. She told my father about what I wanted and my father also plainly refused to let me see Dr. Naeem Aftab. I came inside my room momentarily and then asked my father again that he really should let me see Dr. Naeem but my father just diverted my request saying he would see and he needed time to think about it. I am very seriously afraid that my family would possibly detain me in a day or two. And obviously they know very well that they do not want me to see any psychiatrist who would ever declare me mentally healthy. Any doctor that would possibly declare me mentally healthy makes my family extremely upset and worried. They know Dr. Muh***** Muj**** very well and they are sure that he would really follow what he is told by army. Please force mind control agencies to allow me to see a psychiatrist I choose. 

Amin
Topic Author

June 28th, 2020, 10:25 am

It has already been so many days since the end of my detention at a psychiatric facility and I wanted to write all details of the time I passed in detention. But weather in Lahore is so hot and it is virtually impossible for me to do anything meaningful. I will start writing all daily journals with all details of my detention in another few days. Today, I am posting something that I had written quickly on paper when I was in detention. Here is what I wrote more than two weeks ago.

I hope my suffering and adversity ends after the elections in a few months. I really had hopes that mind control will end when Senator Hillary Clinton ran for office four years ago. In fact we had high hopes when Barack Obama became president twelve years ago but our hopes were not crashed, they were crushed. I do not doubt the integrity of Barack Obama but I really think he surrounded himself with a lot of bad people who continued to lobby for mind control. Barack Obama would surely have ended mind control if there were a strong popular opinion against it. But leadership is doing the right thing when wind is against you. And this leadership was shown by some good people in American universities. I had been writing against mind control for past fifteen years and I would have continued to write for another fifteen years without making any decrease in mind control activity. I had no other choice but to fight for my life whenever I was sane enough. But difference was made by those good people who were moved by the stories of torture, decided to investigate the stories of mind control, stood against the wind for others and sometimes even put their own brain under mind control threat while fighting for others.And these were the good people who were able to prevent arbitrary mind control of American citizens and intelligent humans of other nations by US defense. In fact this leadership was not shown by US politicians who continued to hear the stories of mind control torture by a lot of American citizen victims but still never cared to investigate anything in great detail. In fact, it is beyond my comprehension how American politicians could ever allow extra-judicial mind control and extra-judicial retarding of humans when mind control activity was in their knowledge. It is hard for me to fathom how American politicians could reconcile mind control with American values of Justice, rule of law, free speech and individual liberties and freedoms which are the values that are otherwise so strongly cherished in American society. In fact, I even read a lot of stories on mind control forums telling people that department of defense continued to manipulate department of justice so that mind control could thrive while obviously the objective of department of justice is to follow the law and never believe in any fabricated stories that department of defense or anybody else could ever tell them.
Though mind control strategically damaged several countries, more intelligent Americans were retarded than people of any other country. What is more ironic that mind control was not retarding intelligent people in China, Russia and Turkey, the countries that are beyond the reach of department of defense while intelligent Americans and intelligent individuals in countries that are American allies were being actively retarded.

Amin
Topic Author

July 7th, 2020, 1:30 am

I had promised friends that I would tell them in detail what happened when I was in detention. But I have so little energy and drive that it is very hard to get myself to sit down and write everything and I have been delaying it. After returning from detention, I have all my meals at home and, obviously, many times there have enough mind control chemicals in food and I remain lethargic and unable to do something significant. I was afraid that my parents might detain me again after coming out of detention and I started eating at home. SO it was hard to sit down decisively to write all the things that happened. But I have to go to see the doctor in Ham** Lat** Hospital on coming thursday and I am also feeling a bit fresh as I just woke up from sleep so I decided to write about my time in detention.
I was taken by four staff of a psychiatric facility that is established in a farmhouse in Burki. Psychiatrist there  would see the patients only once in a week and the patients would mostly come across a psychologist who would talk to patients almost everyday for six days so I was also telling everything to the psychologist. In the second week of my detention, I talked to the psychiatrist and asked him for a detailed written diagnosis of my "schizophrenia", about my drugs regimen in the future and when they would discharge me and the psychiatrist told me that my questions would be answered in 24-48 hours. Of course, I could not speak to the psychiatrist after that for a long time. And the psychologist next day told me that she would prepare the detailed written diagnosis and have it signed by the psychiatrist. But after another two days, she told me that they could not write a detailed written diagnosis as they do not do it for individual patients as they have a lot of patients and my request was refused. I was told that I was kept in detention since my medicine had to be altered and I had to be kept in observation during that time but they continued to give me 4 mg Risp for first 14 days and did not alter anything. They really wanted to give me 100 mg clozapine but I refused to take that tablet after I took it for one night two days into the detention since when I woke up in the mid of the night to go to washroom, I was hitting the walls and doors and I was losing balance since that tablet always came from a source that had added mind control chemicals in it. I had written about it previously somewhere and I copy it here. I shared this in post 768 and I copy that post about the effects of mind control chemicals in Clozapine.
Amin:
I am writing this post since there are some things I want to share with people. The purpose, again, is to request American friends to be kind with me. I know very well when I tell good people about my bad experiences, many of them would surely be very sympathetic and understanding. Please help me get relief from the following problem. 
I had told friends that I had not bee taking Clozapine 300 mg for several weeks. My sister gives me drug tablets at night. Ususally it is about 1:30 AM when I take the tablets. But yesterday, she insisted that I take the tablets at 12:00. And she was being very suspicious and I had to take a Clozapine tablet other than 3mg Resperidone that I always take. I did not make a very big deal about it. But fifteen minutes after taking the drug I felt extremely drowsy. I wanted to do more work and post my program on technical forum after a few very minor changes but I realized that I would not be able to do anything right and there would surely be mistakes. It was somewhat around 12:30 When I felt too drowsy, and I decided to sleep. This was a pity that I was feeling extremely drowsy but I was not being able to sleep. For more than two  hours, I tried to sleep but I could not sleep despite that I was extremely drowsy. There were also very different feelings of restlessness in my arms and legs. When I could not sleep, I tried to go out of my room for a little bit and I was horrified to know that I Was walking in slow motion and I could hardly maintain my balance and I had no coherence in my walk. I thought that may be I should post on Wilmott and tell people about it but I realized that I would not be able to write anything at all. I came back to my room after a few minutes and tried to sleep again and I slept around one hour after I went out of my room. During all of this, I continued to beg the brain control agents to simply let me sleep but they never cared. Then after a few hours of sleep there was extreme heartburn in my belly. I still recall when I used to take this medicine earlier, I used to have very severe heartburn and I would have to take 6-8 tablets of trisill which is a heartburn medication. When I took just one tablet of Clozapine at night, the heartburn also started again. Then around morning, I vomited. I had not done any over-eating and I am very sure, the vomit was also due to drugs they put in the tablets. I woke up around 12:30 today.
I would beg Americans and other good people to not add mind control chemicals in the drugs I take. I was feeling extremely helpless last night and I do not want to have a repeat of these experiences. I cannot share my suffering with my family because they never had any special feelings for the torture I faced. I would request people again to please do not add mind control substances in the tablets I take.
I want to request friends to please do not add mind control drugs to my medicine. It is a torture to live with antipsychotics but the torture doubles when they add mind control drugs in the antipsychotics. I was feeling so helpless at night and wanted to write about my experience at night but I could not have written anything with coherence. I am sure many people would be kind towards me when they would know about my suffering. Please do something for me to get some relief from this everyday torture. If you could be kind towards me, I would always be indebted and thankful. I would ask people for their kindness and their empathy for me in difficult times. Please save me from such torture in the future.
After the third night in detention when I was given clozapine for the first time, I refused to take 100 mg clozapine. This tablet comes from a special source and you cannot buy it off the shelf from various shops so it is convenient to drug it with mind control chemicals since agents do not have to run around making sure that target would get the drugged tablets and then since the drug is bought from a special source, they are also willing to add special chemicals that they would not otherwise add in the entire supply of the manufactured drugs since those chemicals would be unsafe for general public. When I refused to take Clozapine, I was told that I would be given injections otherwise. I protested that 100 mg clozapine is not that huge otherwise and they could prescribe some alternative oral  tablet but the doctor insisted on giving me injections. They wanted to give me clozapine injection but I was already getting that injection and I used to sleep way too much and remain extremely drowsy for more than 20 days when I was given that injection after 30 days. They had also distributed mind control drugged version of clozapine in the entire LAhore city region and I wanted to avoid that. So I requested that I could be given fluanxthol injection to which doctor agreed and told that I would be given fluanxthol injection after every fifteen days. When they gave me injections earlier, they had shifted to giving me injections after every 30 days but had given me a few doses after every fifteen days to build concentration so I still do not know whether they would continue to give me injections after every fifteen days or later shift to thirty days and I would ask the doctor about it on thursday and tell friends what he says. 
The psychologist continued to tell me that I had a twenty years long history of disease and if various doctors had given me bad medicine, I would not be there in front of her talking sense and the reason behind I was talking sense was that I was given a very good treatment of schizophrenia by every psychiatrist and that was the reason that I seemed normal. She also said that I seemed normal since I was taking medicine and if I were not taking medicine, I would not be normal at all. She cited just one or two reasons behind schizophrenia that I was not social and I avoided eating my mother's food all the time.
And there was gas and special gadgets in the bathrooms and the toilets in the psychiatric facility. In fact there were about two dozen staff in the hospital that were mostly boys between 18 and 23 years of age. If somebody could offer some of the boys a few thousand dollars (1500-3000 dollars), they would blurt everything about when the gadgets were installed in the washrooms and toilets.
And water was good at the hospital when I went there. But after two weeks, they started adding mind control chemicals in water and I would have very severe anxiety after I would drink water but I survived a few days on very little water and then it was (only) slightly better again.
Another thing I want to request people is to force mind control agencies to not drug the fluanxthol injection that I would buy on thursday and let me have a normal simple injection and not arrange any special injections for me.

Amin
Topic Author

July 13th, 2020, 1:21 am

I have not been telling the friends about the effects of IM injections that were given to me and I believe I have to start doing that to deter mind control agents from being too aggressive. 
One of the effects that started right away when I was given the first injection was that I started to lose breath. I still recall that after the first injection when I walked upstairs, I was breathing very hard. And the very next day when I was talking to other inmates at the facility, I had to stop during my talk and breathe hard in between and then I could start talking again. And I noticed this effect every time I was given the injection. They take several very special neurotransmitters out of the brain of victims that are needed for vital functions of the body and they have absolutely no regard for what will happen to the victim. My breathing was perfectly normal and I could breathe totally effortlessly before the injections were given to me.
And I remain very lethargic and and also sleep a lot. I just woke up at around 6:00 am after sleeping at 4:30 pm yesterday and that is about fourteen hours of sleep. 
And when I returned to my home from the psychiatric facility, there was little gas in my wash room. But after I started to take a shower everyday or every other day, they introduced gases in the washroom again.

Amin
Topic Author

July 15th, 2020, 4:38 am

I have not been writing everyday about mind control torture on me and I strongly believe that it gives the mind control agents a great incentive to be bolder every passing day. Everyday, they start giving me attacks of anxiety with increasing intensity. Though not always but usually these attacks are stronger close to morning but decrease in intensity after a few hours. I really think this is possible only due to mind control drugs in the injections. I would not have written but today when I was outside they started giving me pangs of anxiety all of a sudden out of nowhere and these attacks were so strong that I decided to write about this issue. And I remain drowsy, lethargic and un-energetic everyday and I sleep really a lot more than normal everyday which could again not be possible without the mind control chemicals in the injections. And many times I have difficulty breathing something which started right after the first injection more than five weeks ago.
This is a very small post but writing it took me more than half an hour because of sheer anxiety.

Amin
Topic Author

July 26th, 2020, 2:20 am

I have been mentioning so many times on this forum that several times mind control agents try to block some neurotransmitters required for vital functions of our body like heart beat or related things. I have also complained on this forum about a heavy heart or pain in my heart due to blocking of neurotransmitters by mind control agents. Now they are doing the same thing again. For past two days, I have been feeling pain in my heart which is very disturbing. They have not done this during past one year approximately but they used to do such tricks earlier and I had also complained about it several times in past years. But the pain in heart is more pronounced now than it used to be in past years. Please force these mind control agents to not play with neurotransmitters required for vital functions of the body.

Amin
Topic Author

August 1st, 2020, 12:54 pm

Since yesterday, mind control agents have all of a sudden dramatically increased my persecution. Last night they made me urinate in my sleep and my pants were all wet when I woke up in the middle of the night. This was a very usual things about a year ago. I still recall about a year ago they made me urinate in bed for four nights in a row. I had no incontinence problems and I used to tape my penis. But when they continued to make me urinate for several days, I wrapped a thick layer of tissues around my penis on top of the tape and they could not make me urinate at night since they could not properly set the resonance to kick the neurotransmitters out of the pathways. When my night was good, I did not make a big deal and did not wrap anything around my penis the very next day and they made me urinate again in my clothes during my sleep. After that I continued to keep a thick layer of tissues wrapped around my penis for more than a year and they could never make me urinate at night ever after that. However after I returned from detention about a month ago, I stopped putting tissues around my penis and became careless about it and last night they took advantage of that and made me urinate in my clothes. 
Seems like mind control agents became extremely upset after I was able to do good work in my research yesterday.
And today is Eid day in Pakistan and my family of course cooked a lot of meat. I have been eating a lot from home for past one month after I was released from detention. And most of the times mind control agents continue to ask my family to add mind control chemicals in my food. But mostly these mind control chemicals have an effect of sapping my energy or causing a lot of sleep and making me lethargic. Sometimes they even cause pain in my heart though problem with pain in my heart stopped after I complained on this forum. But today on special day of Eid, they added a lot of different, more potent and evil neurotransmitters in my food. After eating meat at home, I went out in my car in the afternoon and mind control agents started to stimulate their evil neurotransmitters and I started a rant against people who are so full of hatred for others that they cannot see/allow such people to make a good contribution in this world. I tried to control myself but bad food had taken over so I drove quickly to a bakery and tried to have a lot of good food so that it could neutralize the effect of evil neurotransmitters. After taking a lot of good food, I was more in control but I still continued to comment about a lot of other things. I want friends who have access to tapes(of what I said in my car) to listen to my rants/comments and try to analyze things on their own. After a little bit I defecated at a random place and I was sharply better and completely at peace and started to enjoy driving in the city and other things again.
I want to tell friends again that at this stage in my life I do not even have any ill will or bad feelings even against those people who were behind my persecution and I want them to enjoy their life to their fullest but I want to request them to stop childish activities like persecuting good and innocent people.
Please protest against my continued persecution and ask US defense to end racially and criminally motivated persecutions of thousand of innocent Americans and other people of different nations. 

Amin
Topic Author

August 1st, 2020, 1:41 pm

I made two new posts on last page. Please read them as they are far more important.
This is an excerpt from post 971 written on June 01, 2019 here: forum.wilmott.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=94796&start=960#p846210
Ok, I am not complaining but I decided to write this post several days ago when I was forced on shameful and humiliating torture three days ago. They locked directed energy on the tip of my penis and it was very painful and unsettling for me. I urinated more than twenty times in two hours. I would feel better when I would be able to take a very small amount of urine out of my penis each time. They had done this two times previously for several hours but I did not write here since I thought that it was a self-humiliating exercise to tell people about my persecution like this but when they did it last time, I decided to write about it lest it becomes a common practice and starts to happen everyday. I would say again that many of these mind control people have absolutely no respect or regard for my or anybody's human dignity. I want people to recall how American army soldiers were openly urinating on prisoners in Abu-Gharib and most of the staff there knew about it but such humiliatory actions were considered perfectly normal by most of them. It was until the tapes were run on TV and news was on air everywhere that many of them started to think that we have made a mistake. Mind control agents are not very different and when they are angry about their failure in controlling me, they resort to punishing me using humiliating actions like targeting directed energy on the tip of my penis. I would like to ask Americans if such actions represent American ethics and mentality and if they do not represent American ethics I wonder why such things do not stop even after I write here openly about them. Please own your actions if you do not want to stop them.
I want to ask friends that some of the mind control agents become extremely mean when they fail to control their target victim properly and they resort to such ugly tactics. For example one of the tactic mind control agents used to exercise was that they would make a very little injury/cut on my tongue with microwaves. It will not bleed but it would be constantly painful all the day since tongue is extremely sensitive. This used to happen almost every two weeks or ten days. They charged my penis this morning today, as I mentioned in post #1063 written this morning, again though it was far less severe than what I have described in the above post but such activities continue unabated and the experience this morning made me recall the horrible experience above. I want to request friends to force the mind control agencies to replace the guy who controls me as he has a very mean nature which is evident from the above post.
If my mind control continues, it is because the main agent who controls me makes somewhere between 20 and 30 million dollars every year and he would rather die than lose control of me and he uses all sort of machinatory tricks so that my mind control will somehow continue since he is very aware once my mind control stops, the money stream he enjoys will almost become dry. 
For those naive people who insist on goodness of mind control agents and related force, I am asking you to read an older post that I have copied above. Here is the link to original post. https://forum.wilmott.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=94796&start=1065#p857021

Amin
Topic Author

August 3rd, 2020, 7:22 pm

As I posted here, https://forum.wilmott.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&p=859635#p859632  I believe that some of my posts to linkedin groups were being stopped. I will be resharing my posts tomorrow and posting to groups again and I want to request linkedin staff to not stop my posts tomorrow. I will also be sending messages to all my connections who are related to finance or mathematics and I request linkedin again to not stop my messages. I know my personal linkedin messages have been stopped in the past.

Amin
Topic Author

August 7th, 2020, 9:43 pm

Mind control agents are drugging the food and water at special places in Lahore city again and I was hit with bad food several times in past few days. Last night, I had a great sleep for more than ten hours. At 8:00 am in the morning, I went out  out and came back at around 11:00 am. I was hit with bad food and I slept for three hours between 12:00 pm and 3:00 pm. Then I took some food at home that was also highly drugged and I slept from 6:00 pm and just woke up now at 2:40 am PST. I want to request friends to protest against repeated high drugging of food and water in the city and in my home food. They are upping the ante again.
ABOUT WILMOTT

PW by JB

Wilmott.com has been "Serving the Quantitative Finance Community" since 2001. Continued...

Twitter LinkedIn Instagram

JOBS BOARD

JOBS BOARD

Looking for a quant job, risk, algo trading,...? Browse jobs here...

GZIP: On