SERVING THE QUANTITATIVE FINANCE COMMUNITY

Amin
Topic Author

Re: How to safeguard my research

September 8th, 2020, 1:48 am

It is just not finding good water that makes life of target victims difficult. Mind control agents also continue other modes of torture. For example they would force high frequency waves into the body from the back and it would be extremely painful. It is hard to describe how difficult it is to pass life in this torture. Mind control agents would continue to torture on my bed, on driving seat in my car and on so many other occasions. It would be a very painful thing and mind control agents wold continue doing such tactics without any regard to humanity. They have vigorously continued this mode of torture for at least past ten days now.

Amin
Topic Author

September 10th, 2020, 5:12 am

This morning I was hit by drugged food at Gourmet bakery which is the largest bakery chain in Lahore with more than 150 outlets. I had severe attacks of anxiety after having food at Gourmet bakery. I believe that the kind of food that I usually like at Gourmet bakery was drugged at manufacturing source and distributed to a large number of outlets especially around Johar Town where I live. 
Also I believe that injection I had about a week ago also was especially distributed and had mind control chemicals in it. I am saying this since I have been sleeping at night for twelve hours for past four days while the injection I had last time had no special effect on my sleep. I get Fluanxol depot injections and they are not known to cause very long sleep.
Please protest against torture and machinations by mind control agencies and try to stop them from being cruel to ordinary, simple and innocent civilian individuals.

Amin
Topic Author

September 15th, 2020, 7:33 pm

Things dipped slightly after the previous post but escalated again. It is becoming very difficult to get good bottled water in Lahore especially in areas close to where I live. Nestle in 5 Liter packing was reasonably better but they have already targeted it (within past three days) and it is virtually impossible to find it good. And they also use high frequency waves into the body from the back. I have a swelling in my back due to their constant use of high frequency waves going into my body from the back. They are not stopping. Please protest and force them to be better and more human.
ABOUT WILMOTT

PW by JB

Wilmott.com has been "Serving the Quantitative Finance Community" since 2001. Continued...

Twitter LinkedIn Instagram

JOBS BOARD

JOBS BOARD

Looking for a quant job, risk, algo trading,...? Browse jobs here...

GZIP: On