Serving the Quantitative Finance Community

Amin
Topic Author

Re: How to safeguard my research

March 1st, 2021, 7:57 am

I mentioned in my previous post that three oranges I bought from a random fruit shop were drugged. Some gullible people who have not been previously exposed to tactics of mind control agencies might think of my mentioning this incident as a "problem with me" and that something like this could never happen in reality.
I bought three orangs and picked them from a small mound of hundred or so oranges and picked them myself. The shopkeeper was upset and bitterly wanted to give me a fourth orange for free and was very upset and even slightly rude when I did not take it. The first orange I ate was good but the second orange was drugged and then I threw the third one in garbage bin. I had previously taken very good oranges from a small fruit shop(two days earlier) in the same sector and absolutely loved them so mind control agencies had already noticed that. And I am sure that they partially drugged oranges at a few fruit shops that would lie on my way. 
I want to tell friends that mind control agencies love to do supernatural things to deceive and drug their target. From my experience I would be very careful about buying fruit from a a large market with tens of fruit-sellers especially when it obviously lies on my way and I have a craving for fruit or I have already been thinking about eating fruit. They would drug a a large amount of fruit at tactical locations and there would be a high probability that I would be hit with drugged fruit. Fruit sellers are explicitly told when the victim would arrive, the fruit-seller would be approached by voice to skull and it would be pointed to him that victim is already there and now the victim(fruit buyer) has to be given the fruit that had been drugged. Several times fruit-sellers at such locations rudely declined to let me choose fruit on my own despite offering my offering them much higher price(that they would truly love otherwise). When I had been thinking of buying fruit for a long time, I would rather buy it from a remote isolated shop that does not lie on my planned path than buy fruit from a large fruit market when the large fruit market obviously lies on my way. I want to tell friends that Pakistan army is one of the largest army in the world and their soldiers have nothing to do in the peace times. When several hundred people(soldiers) are trying to drug food of a target, they(even fifty of them) can drug a large amount of fruit in a local fruit market with 30 fruit sellers in mere ten minutes. No wonder hundreds of millions of dollars are given by crooks in American army to crooks in Pakistan army.
I would again ask good Americans who still do not know well about practices of mind control agencies, please ask around more informed people in American public and academia since these tricks are already getting known to a large number of people in America from authentic sources in our poor countries. So in order to get drugged food into body of a target victim, mind control agencies love such tricks where a large number of soldiers(agents) would tactically drug large amount of food in a big market that lies on victim's path and then give the victim urge to take food from the market giving him the thought that the victim should buy food from the large market as such a large market could never be possibly drugged and victim drops his guard and is lured to buy drugged food. All you have to do is give good big money to people(Army generals and soldiers) who have nothing to do and they would love to make extra tens of millions of dollars each(for higher officers in army actively involved in mind control activity and to some others to quietly allow mind control and turn a blind eye towards it) on top of their salary. 

Amin
Topic Author

March 1st, 2021, 8:13 pm

I was able to buy reasonably good food and water today again. I took rice biryani from Blue area in Islamabad and either the Biryani or sprite I drank with biryani was slightly drugged. It was not hugely drugged but there were some mind control neurotransmitters and I could not tell until I had already eaten the meal. But luckily it was not hugely drugged and I was able to survive. Many times mind control agencies distribute mind control chemicals in food shops/street restaurants of an entire area(that have already cooked food/meals you can buy right away) and tell them to keep adding the chemicals in the food regularly. Later I was able to get good water. I also drove to Bara Koh near Islamabad where I had never gone before. Earlier during the day, I also bought some cotton trousers and shirts from Jinnah Super market. 
But I am really writing this post to tell friends that though my family has remained  relatively discrete till now, I can sense that they are losing patience and are bitter to somehow start giving me antipsychotic injections again. Though I love my mother and like to care for her, she continues to suggest that I should take antipsychotic injections. I believe that mind control agencies had told my family to wait until I would get mind control drugs in the food somewhere and then they would make me unstable(under the effect of drugs) and that would give my family an excuse to put me back on injections. But I have continued to avoid getting a serious hit from drugged food and I remain perfectly composed and that has made both mind control agencies and my family a bit impatient. Today in the evening my niece came to my room and started talking to me about what courses she should take and at the end of the discussion said that she wanted me to take antipsychotic medicine. I was very heartbroken when I realized that her parents had set her up to have discussion with me to ask me to have antipsychotic medicine(that always comes with mind control chemicals) and they were so completely insensitive to never realize what I had to go through over past twenty three years when strong antipsychotic medicine continued to be forced on me. Later my sister told me that she was in meeting with someone who had been diagnosed with corona and therefore I should spend more time caring for my mother. When I asked her why she was walking around freely in the house and continues going to her job, she said she was not sure that she had virus and she even refused to wear mask in the house. When I asked her to get tested for corona, she told me that a test has to be taken three days after the symptoms appear(which is a complete lie). I realized that she was making up all this so that I would have to continue caring for my mother(in the afternoon or evening) and would not be able to go out to get food as my family seemed to lose patience that I was not getting drugged with mind control chemicals in food(by mind control agencies). I really want to request American friends to force mind control agencies to not ask my family to force antipsychotic injections on me. As I see things, I can easily sense that my family is bitter to put me on injections again as mind control agencies strongly repent that they even allowed me to get off the injections and created a huge problem for themselves. I again want to tell friends that I really remain very calm and composed and I have very sound logic but mind control agencies(and my family) were thinking that when I would be given mind control chemicals in food somewhere, I would lose my composure and my family would have an excuse to force antipsychotics on me. But things have not gone their way and I have been able to successfully avoid getting hit with mind control chemicals in my food. And now both mind control agencies and my family seem to lose patience and bitterly want to do something to put me back on injections.

Amin
Topic Author

March 2nd, 2021, 11:51 pm

I am writing this post very urgently to let friends know that somebody might have entered my room tpmight while I was sleeping inside. Whrn I slept, I locked the door from inside, put a small ring in the manual lock( kundi) at top left corner of the door and placrd a few small petfume/ deodorant bottles in front of the door in a line. I woke up at 1:30 am wrnt to washroom and then slept again. When I woke up at 4: 10 am to work, I noticed that the ring was no longer in the manual door lock and was placed on the small cabinet next to the door and things placed in front of the door were disarranged.
When these crooks failed to retard me by drugging the city, they have started to use such evil means to regard me. Please force these inhuman crooks in American army to end their evil practices.
I am writing this post from my phone. Whenever I tried writing from my computer, " unidentified network connection" would take over internet access.

Amin
Topic Author

March 4th, 2021, 9:52 am

Previous few days have been quite bad. Mind control agencies have distributed some drugs among food shops and street restaurants. I told friends that I had rice biryani from blue area and it was drugged. Next day I had some food from a street restaurant in f8 in a small market and again the food was drugged even though army agents reached there after I had quickly taken food. And yesterday I had some frozen cooked meat(that I requested a bakery to heat in their microwave without opening its safe packaging. But I had also bought some buns with meat and later found out they were probably drugged at manufacturing source( which means bread in bakeries and from large companies would also be drugged.) So I have continued to get hit but I have still reasonably survived since I have been able to avoid food prepared strictly for me which would have far more potent mind control chemicals. Still yesterday when I went out, I had far lesser brilliance in my eyes and a lot of colours looked very dull.
They have also been using gas in my washroom and sometimes in my room. They continue to add devices and laser gadgets in my sister's house according to positions, angles and stance I assume while doing my research and while sleeping. They rarely let me get a very good and deep sleep.
I am going to leave the house in a bit and will write about my experiences again at night.

Amin
Topic Author

March 9th, 2021, 3:54 pm

Last Friday, I came downstairs from my room to care for my mother at around 8:30 am. I also simultaneously continued to make a post on technical forum explaining the calculations of CDF and its derivatives from an entire grid cell to another point. I also walked with my mother holding her arm for 35 rounds around my sister's house. My sister came in the after noon and then I left on my car to get food. When I returned home in the evening, there were several guards from a psychiatric facility already waiting to take me with them for detention. I was so surprised and never expected anything of the sort since I worked(on my research) and cared for my mother during the day and also worked at night after coming back home in the evening. But of course, I had to go with the guards to "tree house" which is a psychiatric facility by Dr. *areed A. *inhas. I was not high or hyper at all but they gave me an accuphase(clopixol) injection and for two days I would breath with a high snoring sound and it would be difficult to even talk or even keep my eyes open due to very high sedation. Docotr's wife is also a psychiatrist at the facility interviewed me on Saturday but there was nothing very special as it was difficult for me to even talk or keep my eyes open. 
When I had arrived at the "tree house" psychiatric facility, they did not immediately take my wallet and my phone. I woke up around 2:00 and tried to make a post on Wilmott.com to tell friends about my detention but my post was blocked as a message appeared from spmhaus.org that IP of my phone had a very bad reputation and I would not be allowed to post. This was surprising since I never emailed using my phone(may be once seven or eight months ago) and just used it once or twice to post on wilmott. I really do not write on any othr forums these days even from my computer.
I had a session with the women psychiatrist again yesterday and then had a small session with Dr. F***** A. M*****. Doctor was very nice to allow me to use internet and said that he would allow me to use my computer. He also told me that he would give me only 20ml Fluanxol injection as opposed to 40 mg injection I was getting earlier and observe me for a few days in his facility. Doctor was quite nice but I stil think that my (seemingly) long detention was totally unwarranted. Today I got my computer in the evening and I tried to post my program on internet successfully though "unidentified network connection" continued to wildly take over the tree house wifi connection all the time and I also had to use a VPN since my IP was still blocked by spamhaus.org.
I Want to request American friends who have helped me so many times in the past to please ask mind control agencies to end my detention and let me live freely without antipsychotics. For past one month I was too excited thinking that I would be able to continue my research at full speed without taking drugs and I simply loved the idea but the whole bad thing has started again. I will again request friends to help me in this difficulty and force mind control agencies to end my detention.

Amin
Topic Author

March 11th, 2021, 3:03 am

I wanted to make this post yesterday but it was already too late when I ended my post in technical forum so I decided to put it off till the next day. 
Yesterday I had a meeting with psychiatrist Dr. *yesha **nhas. She was not ready to give me any sort of time frame when my detention would end and circumvented the question. It seems to me that there is a plan to keep in detention for a long time  which might be one month. Every year my parents send me to one month long detention on totally flimsy excuses. My mother who used to call me four or five times when I am out for a few hours to keep tabs on me has not called me a single time since I was detained. I called her myself twice from the hospital and that was the only time we talked.
I want to request good American friends to please force the mind control agency to end my detention.
I also want to make another request to American friends to please keep a vigil here in psychiatric facility since anything can happen anytime. Though the staff is nice and cooperative, there are a lot of other things that I am not mentioning. Something can easily be done to possibly flare me up(though I am sure to resist but I have my human limits) or abuse me in other ways. At another facility quite a long time ago, an inmate had told me that several people had taken you out of your room at night unconscious when you were sleeping. Please keep a vigil to protect me if you can and I will be grateful all my life.

Amin
Topic Author

March 11th, 2021, 8:33 am

I want to tell friends more about my psychiatrist doctor Dr. F. *inhas who has detained me. He is a very nice and decent person. And he is one of the pioneers of psychiatry in Pakistan. He is retired now but he has trained a large number of students in psychiatry. I am very sure he knows a lot of good psychiatrists all over the world. I believe that unfortunately some American psychiatrist who was allied with mind control agencies convinced him that mind control is a good thing. People would be aware that brazen lies are used by mind control agencies to ethically justify mind control of innocent and intelligent people all over the world. Mind control agencies tell their accomplice psychiatrists how to approach a certain person(other psychiatrist) and convince them that mind control is a very good thing in society.
I also believe that Dr. *areed. *inhas has been suggesting to help mind control agencies to his student psychiatrists.
I want to request good Americans and good American psychiatrists to convince him that mind control is really a bad thing and dispel any impression he might have that good Americans want mind control of innocent human beings anywhere and it is only crooks in army and intelligence agencies who want to continue mind control everywhere in the world. I seriously request Americans friends to do this favor since this would be truly helpful to many mind control victims who are being abused by psychiatrists.

Amin
Topic Author

March 11th, 2021, 12:38 pm

Though my psychiatrist is very nice and the staff is also very good, I still want to request friends to know if I do not write on internet some day on this forum, please know that my internet has been blocked or my laptop has been taken from me. Again there is no such indication from my psychiatrist who is very nice but from my past experiences with different other psychiatrists, I  still fear that it can become a possibility. I want to request friends to please keep trying to end my detention even if I go silent. I really want to request American friends and others to help me in this time of difficulty.

Amin
Topic Author

March 12th, 2021, 7:27 am

I am not saying much in this post and will write a more detailed post at night. But I bitterly want to request friends to try to end my detention as I am already strongly losing my brain and my facility of thought.

Amin
Topic Author

March 12th, 2021, 3:24 pm

The start of the day was not good. I woke up around 7:00 am and walked around in the psychiatric facility. My eye-sight seemed very different from normal and the way image formed on my brain was very different from normal. After an hour and a half of walk, I had my breakfast. Later, I took my notebook and tried to make notes about improvements in my program. Despite that I had thought about most of the things earlier, I had difficulty recalling things and I realized that I was writing bad and wrong equations and I had to make a lot of effort to write good equations especially about stuff I have been doing for past five years. At that point I made my previous post requesting friends to try to end my detention. Later I realized that I had forgotten to take kemadrin tablets and requested the staff to give me a tablet. I ate the tablet and then slept for half an hour. When I woke up, I was quite better. I later had a session with Dr. *yesha which went reasonably well. Later I did some browsing and also walked around in the house. I had food a little bit earlier and I would be sleeping now.

Amin
Topic Author

March 13th, 2021, 4:03 pm

Today was a slow day. I had a very good sleep last night since I had walked a lot yesterday evening and was very tired and had a relatively small dinner after skipping the lunch altogether. Today, I woke up slightly late at 7:20 am. I remained reasonably well today and continued to think about my next project. I was thinking of solving FP SDE density using numerical PDEs with heat equation using a high order discretization and thought of solving for densities of SDEs and its dt and dz-integrals. It was otherwise a slow day and I did not get to see the psychiatrist either.
I want to request friends to please force mind control agencies to end my detention immediately.
Though I share my programs on technical forum, I rarely share several other things that I really like with friends. One of these things is Allama Iqbal's poetry that I find extremely inspirational. Two months ago, when I used to walk for 12/13 kilometers very early in the morning, many times I would simply love to recite Allama Iqbal's poetry and it was so thoroughly inspirational. Though some portion of Allama Iqbal's poetry has mildly religious touch and I usually avoid those bits, it is just so extremely fantastic to read poetry in old style where everything rhymes with so aptly chosen words with inspirational ideas. It is just out of this world.
There is this poem in which Allama Iqbal has written about how earth greets Adam after he is kicked out of heavens and so aptly describes humanity and human beings. I tried to find an English translation but was only able to find good translation of a few verses. There is another translation but that is not very good and does not faithfully describe the ideas. Here is the one that translates just a part of the poem: 
https://www.thesufi.com/rooh-e-arzi-ada ... m-heavens/
Here is translation of the whole poem but it is not so well-translated:
http://iqbalurdu.blogspot.com/2011/04/b ... am-ka.html

Here I translate two verses that earth says to Adam.
You are the buyer of commodity of love since the start of time.
You are the priest of temple of wonders since the start of time.

Amin
Topic Author

March 14th, 2021, 5:51 pm

Today was another very slow day. In the morning I walked for a bit. Psychiatrist Doctor F* had a meeting with me in the morning and told me that he wanted a few blood tests for me about my physical health and would let me leave detention in a few days. I had my breakfast at around 8:45 am. Later during the day, I brainstormed several ideas about my future research. I continued to walk around in the Tree house from time to time and also read some quora and linkedin posts. In the evening, my sister and my mother came to visit me. I was quite hungry at that time and also had food they had brought. Later in the evening, I slept for a bit. I woke up a little earlier and basically just wasted sometime.
I would request friends to please force mind control agencies to end my detention soon.

Amin
Topic Author

March 15th, 2021, 4:44 pm

Today was another alright day. I woke up at 7:00 am and had some tea and then walked around for more than an hour. I had my breakfast after 9:45 am. I was not feeling extremely well in the morning. Later I continued to brainstorm ideas about the current project and the next project. I also continued to walk around inside the "Tree house" from time to time. Later I met the psychiatrist Dr. **esha after mid day. She advised a large number of tests for my physical fitness like LFTs, CBC, HBA1C, Lipid profile and fasting blood sugar(and they will take blood early tomorrow morning for these tests). I also did some programming and had food in the evening around 7:00 pm. Later I walked around the house again for a bit and now I will be sleeping.
But I will still request friends to not be soft on mind control agencies and force them to allow me out of detention very soon.

Amin
Topic Author

March 16th, 2021, 4:57 pm

In the morning, I woke up after 6:00 am. I had been fasting(since 9:00 pm the previous day) since I had to give blood sample for the tests. At around 7:30 am, the staff told that the guy who had to collect sample could be late and they would prefer to give my blood sample the next day. But I insisted that I would prefer to wait and give the sample today and I did not want to start fasting some other day. And then the guy from medical lab came after 9:00 am and collected my blood sample. I had my breakfast after 9:40 after giving the sample and then walked around the Tree house several times. I, then,  took a shower after 11:00 am and my mother and my sister arrived after 12:00 am. They met psychiatrist Doctor. **esha and then Dr.**esha had a meeting with me. Psychiatrist continued to ask all sort of questions whether I thought that army/intelligence was after me which I refused. Dr. **esha told me that there would be a joint meeting of my mother, my sister and myself with Dr. **rid in a few days after results of my test would be available. 
Later I continued to brainstorm ideas about my research. I had my dinner at 5:45 pm and walked around in the Tree house after that. 
Later in the night test results were available and I was relieved to know that my blood sugar (fasting) was 85 but my H1BAC was 6.1 which is pre-diabetic. But that might be because two months ago when my mother was in the hospital, I was under extreme stress and would have many meals and several (5-6) soft drinks everyday and my sleep was also very disturbed.
I still do not know about other test results and would inform friends about them tomorrow.
It is already ten and I would be sleeping in a bit.
Please continue to insist on mind control agencies to end my detention.

Amin
Topic Author

March 18th, 2021, 12:25 am

Sorry friends, I slept too early last night and forgot to write my post so I am writing it early in morning today. Yesterday was another usual day here. I kept brainstorming for my projects. The meeting with psychiatrist Dr. **esha was extremely brief and lasted only a minute. There really was nothing very special. But writing my post on my thread was important and sorry that I forgot it.
Please force mind control agencies to end my detention.