Serving the Quantitative Finance Community

Amin
Topic Author

Re: How to safeguard my research

March 18th, 2021, 4:38 pm

Today, I came back to my recent model that I had recently posted on technical forum and realized that it was not working well with a large step when there was a relatively non-linear drift. I noticed that model continued to work well with very large steps when drift would be "very easy" like as in CEV noises but performance broke down as drift became "difficult" like as in high mean reversion. I tried to do some analytics how to tackle the drift in the same way I had tackled other variables. I was optimistic that I could solve it by adding analytics in the same module that I had used for calculation of CDF and its derivatives. I spent quite some time on this. I am hopeful that I cam improve on this. It is on my priority list as I leave the psychiatric facility. Rest of the day was bland and there was nothing very special.
Please ask mind control agencies to quickly end my detention.

Amin
Topic Author

March 19th, 2021, 4:46 pm

Today, I remained busy doing analytics for improvement in my program. I also spent a lot of time coding the new function. There was not anything very special. During meeting with the psychiatrist she told me that they would end my detention when I would get another(half) injection fifteen days after the first injection. So the next(half) injection is due on Monday or Tuesday. I will be sleeping in a little bit.

Amin
Topic Author

March 21st, 2021, 4:59 pm

Sorry. double.
Last edited by Amin on March 21st, 2021, 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Amin
Topic Author

March 21st, 2021, 4:59 pm

Today was a very pleasant day. Earlier during the day, I ran some of my older matlab programs and experimented with them. Later, I continued to work with gaussian convolution equations to see if they could be used in transition probabilities framework where SDE variance continues to change due to drift. Other than that I just walked around in the compound of psychiatric facility. After I had taken my dinner, I made a post in technical forum about my ideas. I hope my detention would end in next few days. Please force mind control agencies to finally end my detention.

Amin
Topic Author

March 22nd, 2021, 10:46 am

My sister has tested positive for corona. She continued to come in contact with me several times when she arrived here to give me food. I have continued to request the psychiatrist since this morning to take my corona test so before they give me any antipsychotic injection (that can have a huge negative effect on immunity), they must take my corona test and they results would arrive ina few hours and once I am clear from crona I will take the injection but doctor has not listened yet. Let us see what the doctor says. 
I am writing this post to express my concern that mind control agencies want to put me on antipsychotic tablets so that mind control chemicals could be adjusted everyday in the tablets according to my changing neurotransmitters and I am sure they would move the psychiatrist to do precisely the same thing. If I have to take medication, I would much rather prefer injections since they cannot be altered everyday. There is absolutely no guarantee that I will ever get proper antipsychotic tablets, as they always had mind control chemicals in them and my mother kept the medicine on her so that it could be altered whenever mind control agencies wished. Though psychiatrist only mildly insisted on tablets, they continue to keep me detained and I am very afraid that finally they went to say that we have to prescribe tablets for you. Please stop mind control agencies from their ugly inhuman ploys to retard good-natured human beings because of their loathing of my religion at birth.
Even though psychiatrist today told that I would be getting my second half antipsychotic injection shot today, I am very afraid that eventually they want to put me on tablets after blaming some possible problem with injections and that is why they want to keep detaining me even after this second injection shot despite that seventeen days have passed since I was detained. Please stop mind control agency from their machinations.

Amin
Topic Author

March 23rd, 2021, 8:12 pm

I was tested for corona today. Staff from a diagnostic lab came to take my corona sample. The sample was taken around 4:00 pm and it was too late to be included in today's batch and I was told that results would follow at 4:00 pm(Wednesday) tomorrow. If my corona test is negative, I will take the injection tomorrow and otherwise I would request the doctor to end the medication until I am tested negative for corona. I will keep posting for friends though.

Amin
Topic Author

March 24th, 2021, 12:14 am

I had woken up at 1:00 am to go to wash room and wrote the previous post. I was kept awake till writing of this post after that(till 5:14 am) by forcing waves on my both hands even though I put them both under the pillow( I continued to feel sensational feelings in my hands that would simply not end and they became very heavy  and it is hard to describe ) and therefore I wrote this post.

Amin
Topic Author

March 24th, 2021, 3:17 pm

My corona test results were negative and I had an antipsychotic injection shot in my arm in the evening. Right after getting the injection, I noticed that my eyes particularly the left eye lost focus and my vision was blurred. My state of consciousness also was slightly changed after the injections. I also continued to feel dull later in the day.
I talked to my sister and mother and they told me that they will get me discharged in another 2-3 days.

Amin
Topic Author

March 25th, 2021, 11:11 am

As I had earlier told friends, I talked to lady psychiatrist today and she said that my sister and my mother really want to add daily oral medication to my drug regimen. Psychiatrist said that she has to discuss it with her husband (other main psychiatrist) . I was earlier told that I would be given only injections but I knew that they bitterly want to add oral medicine. Please stop mind control agencies from their animal cruelty.

Amin
Topic Author

March 27th, 2021, 10:44 pm

Friends, I have left detention yesterday(Saturday) and now I am in my sister's home. Doctor was not going to discharge me and had told me that he wanted to give me some drops that I would add to water and take daily but I continued to insist that I was stable and drops were not needed. And then doctor said that he needed to keep me in observation for another two weeks before he could discharge me if I did not want to take those drops. But my niece who had accompanied my mother (and who is a final year student at Warwick university) came to my rescue and asked her mother(my sister) again and again to get me discharged and then I was finally discharged. I have to go to see the doctor again on Tuesday or Wednesday when I am sure he would again insist on giving me drops in water. I am perfectly stable and already taking injections but it seems that doctor wants to add other drugs. I would request all those friends who have helped me before to help me again and force MC to not give me any drops etc.  

Amin
Topic Author

April 28th, 2021, 1:08 pm

Friends, I have not written on this thread for a long while now but it really does not mean that my persecution has stopped. Persecution activity continues but at the same time it is not extreme either. Water is good at a lot of places but at the same time water is increasingly drugged in some parts of the neighborhoods where I live. I found that five liter nestle water bottle had good water and started using but they have started to catch up and have drugged it in some parts of  neighborhoods close to where I live. For example today when I bought 5 liter water bottle, I believed it to be good as usual only to find out after a few hours that my consciousness was decreasing and I was being extremely sluggish and I realized that it was due to drugged water. Water or any drink that I like gets drugged in all close neighborhoods in a few(1-2) weeks. Though this is not good but this is not extremely drastic as compared to bad times when I had to drive around the city to get good water and I would be able to find good water in remote neighborhoods only when I would be lucky somewhere. Now when I try to get good water I can find it somewhere in 1-2 hours but I am afraid that it would continue to become increasingly difficult since mind control agencies continue to study my water finding patters and continue to slowly work to drug places where I can get good water. Summer is already here and trying to get good water and drinks in scorching heat is going to be very difficult especially when I do not use air conditioning in my car.
Another thing I wanted to tell friends that when President Biden won, I was so sure that I would be using air conditioning in coming summer and would do my morning walk in T-shirt and shorts like normal. I use air-conditioning in my room extremely rarely due to huge amount of sickening gas that comes out of air-conditioner in my room and in my car. In fact for at least five-six years in the past fifteen years, I slept on a cot in the open in the extended balcony of our house to be able to weather the scorching heat of the night when I could not use air-conditioning(And they would many times respond by releasing gases out of the pedestal fan that I would use to cool me in the open balcony). And for past six years, I rarely wear T-shirts and shorts in summers because exposed parts of our body can easily help us get into strong mind control and decreasing consciousness and I would have to wear cotton pants and shirts even though it would be very difficult to go out in scorching heat with all the sweat in cotton clothes. I would love to go back to times when I could wear simple shorts and T-shirts (or other loose clothes at night) and enjoy my morning walk even in summers but this cannot be a possibility until there is a marked decrease in mind control. 
I also want to take this opportunity to request American friends to force mind control crooks to not use gases in my air-conditioning this summer. Though I am sure that even if they decrease use of gases in AC due to pressure from friends, they would still always use some gas of lower intensity that would slow me down but would be harder to detect right away and would be less sickening to be able to be noticed right away.