Serving the Quantitative Finance Community

ExSan

How to safeguard my research

December 4th, 2013, 10:36 am

@AminAs you may infer I was born and currently living in south america. I agree, we have to blame US for a lot of big mistakes and still there are some countries suffering the consequences of the wrong US policy.Nevertheless I repeat once and again.GOD BLESS AMERICA - I mean Unites States of America, in case somebody still thinks that America is just US- This is the best country in ALL SENSES.Whoever is against US is just the expression of envy of such a great country.I am aware that is difficult to accept the procedures of US, but it is their system of capitalism, not the best, not the optimun, but it works !Again, GOD BLESS AMERICA ! ! !I wonder why some enemies of US are still looking for America, common give me a break, you have China and USSR (Rusia) next to you, your country shall become an allied of them and live under their umbrella, I am hundred per cent sure there will not be hard feelings. As a matter of fact US will not care at all, sorry if it sounds rude but it is the plain truthAgain, I kindly suggest you to read news from Beijing and Moscow, if you do not like the news from USYou are not helping to the image of your people, as I said before. Let me kindly suggest stop complaining and whining. It is a dissaster, an particularly women do not like that wilmot award 2013 is open and new categories are being posted, please I do not want to propose your name for such event neither I want to suggest a new category@outrun, My salary is also zero, self employed !
Last edited by ExSan on December 3rd, 2013, 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
°°° About ExSan bit.ly/3U5bIdq °°°

Amin
Topic Author

December 4th, 2013, 4:23 pm

I really do not agree with most of what of what you said and do not want to go into the discussion of that. However I will certainly say something you said that God bless America and its people. I truly have no problems with an ordinary American citizen, their lifestyle, or whatever they like to do, at all. However wishing someone well does not mean that you have to praise them. When they(as a collective nation) will be worthy of praise regarding aspects of humanity I earlier mentioned in the thread, I will be the first one to praise them.
You think life is a secret, Life is only love of flying, It has seen many ups and downs, But it likes travel more than the destination. Allama Iqbal

Amin
Topic Author

December 5th, 2013, 4:07 am

Said by ExSan:"You are not helping to the image of your people, as I said before. "I am saying what is in my mind. The intention is not making or breaking the image of my nation or your nation. When inhuman practices are performed by evil people openly and good people continue to tolerate these transgressions against humanity , they are the ones spoiling image of their nations.On a similar note, I really think my nation will be far better off by working hard rather than trying to pose a better image before other nations.
You think life is a secret, Life is only love of flying, It has seen many ups and downs, But it likes travel more than the destination. Allama Iqbal

Amin
Topic Author

December 6th, 2013, 8:27 am

To help Americans in their decision making, let us consider two scenarios they could face in situations like this. The first scenario is to learn from mistakes and recall your conscience and say that it is inherently evil to retard humans and we are not going to follow this path ever again. I think this is the path good humans will follow. I will call this human goodness. Second is to remain bent on mischief and say," We got might, money and brains and we will never but continue to retard people/heroes of other nations/religions." I will suggest that you think in your own mind what is the name for this path.I will ask just one question."Is there any ethics or morality that you follow when you decide who to retard and who to never retard. Why do you not disclose this morality to us?"

Amin
Topic Author

December 6th, 2013, 4:55 pm

I have followed all norms of good discussion in this thread and totally avoided naming people in this thread. I really think this thread will have a positive effect on American public and they might take steps to never let anybody retard any Muslim/others using these weapons. You really have to be able to take some criticism. When you have power and everybody eulogizes you, it is important to be able to listen to voice of sanity that tells you about your faults/problems.How I spend my time is my own business and I know better how to live my life and my payoffs are well known to me.You lied about your salary.

Amin
Topic Author

December 7th, 2013, 12:40 am

I am in my senses to never apologize to anyone like you whose intentions are well known to everyone. I do hope that when you will grow up enough, you will make an honest apology to me.

Amin
Topic Author

December 7th, 2013, 6:31 am

I say the same about you.

Cuchulainn

December 7th, 2013, 7:21 pm

Amin,My 2 centsIt may not always be clear from text, but IMO outrun is trying to help. We have a (unique?) direct style in NL which addresses the issue.
Last edited by Cuchulainn on December 6th, 2013, 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tags

December 7th, 2013, 7:28 pm

Take a breath, amin!

Amin
Topic Author

December 8th, 2013, 12:46 am

Cuch, I know people here very well. Who was behind removal of my previous thread. By the way who was he? Every other person claims to have a direct style while their intentions are known to to others.

Amin
Topic Author

December 8th, 2013, 1:27 pm

I really do not want to answer your BS but it will give people a wrong impression. It was never concluded that I lied anywhere. Wilmott or no other authority here can make a conclusion about it. The thread was removed because people of several nations where I was persecuted did not like my exposing them at that time. The first accusation was that I was posting my authentic emails with all names and addresses of recipients and some people said that it would encourage spam in their mailboxes. I have taken a point in my thread to not accuse any person by name since I was told that it might create problems in the future and I heeded it this time. If you are that big of a hero of right and wrong, I dare you to post the thread again on Wilmott so readers will know the truth by reading it on their own. Your saying BS has no meanings for anyone. You afraid of posting the thread here again, my dear Outrun. Why try to hide the truth? Why not let people make a decision on their own again. Let us delete the names of people and email addresses and make the thread live again. Please do not be whimpy. If you do not want to let people see that material, I really do not want to answer any whimpy Outrun. Prove that you are a bold Outrun.
Last edited by Amin on December 7th, 2013, 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.