Serving the Quantitative Finance Community

Amin
Topic Author

Re: How to safeguard my research

November 6th, 2020, 3:22 pm

Please also read this previous post as it is more important. https://forum.wilmott.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=94796&p=861849#p861849
I want to add to previous post that mind control agency has extremely mean people who make huge money exponentially out of proportion to what their skills would get them in American job market. And these crooks want to continue to earn huge money one way or other. Never believe what they are saying unless you can scientifically and empirically verify what they are saying. They are experts at feigning sincerity, humility and truthfulness in order to deceive people and they practice these deception skills about how to make people believe in their complete brazen lies by feigning the above mentioned traits of sincerity, humility and truthfulness. They scientifically experiment how to deceive people by practicing and exploring which neurotransmitters to use when feigning sincerity, humility and truthfulness before ordinary good-natured people. Most of the crooks in mind control just want to make big money and they would go to any limit in order to do that. 
Edit:
I am just adding these lines later. I just went to sleep in my room and there was huge gas in my room which is very sickening when I breath in it. God when would this 850 million dollar expletive hardened agent would be taken off my back.

Amin
Topic Author

November 8th, 2020, 4:11 pm

Today started at a good note. I went out for morning walk close to 5:00 am and returned close to 7:30 am. I, then, went out and had food and water. I returned home at 10:00 am and my mother told me that she wanted me to drop her at my sister's house in Shahdra. I drove to Shahdra with my mother at 11:00 am and returned home at around 1:00 pm. I started working on my research and it was going very well. I continued to work till my mother returned around 7:30 pm. She brought cooked chicken from my sister's house and insisted that I eat some chicken. I had some chicken meat (my mother was visibly pleased) and then started working again but twenty minutes after having chicken, it became very difficult to do any work. I wanted to work till late tonight and skip my morning walk tomorrow but now I have decided to sleep in a bit since I cannot do any more work. And I will go for my walk early tomorrow morning.

Amin
Topic Author

November 9th, 2020, 1:27 pm

Dear friends, I am writing this post about an issue for which it is rather difficult to speak. As I had told friends, I live a very simple life and my total expense for a month is usually between $250-$300. I spend 95% of the money on food and petrol and, of course, I buy some clothes once in a while. 
I was making $8,500 per month in 2010 before I went to UK. However, the way I freely used my money to protect myself from mind control in UK, taught mind control agencies to never let me make money. After returning from UK, whenever I contacted anyone abroad for job or consulting, people declined my requests because of pressure from mind control and allied network especially in Europe. There were a few times people who approached me and wanted some business venture but retracted after they were probably approached by someone in mind control. Long story short, I just made $3,000 between 2011 and 2020 when someone from Saudi Arabia gave me a small contract and even that guy was told to not deal with me anymore. I did get Rs. 1,000,000 from court when somebody who had done fraud with me(and a lot of other people) had his property confiscated by court to return a fraction of the money to affectees. This was a windfall and kept me afloat for several years and I also maintained an office for about four years.   
Money is not my first concern but just after the election results, it seems that my family does not want to support me so I cannot eat outside of the home. My father had borrowed Rs. 5,500,000 from me before 2010 and he refused to return the money but they did continue to support me with $250-$300 per month. But it seems that they are not willing to support me now after the election results.
I think, at this stage especially after the new elections, I can possibly make handsome money by contacting people in industry and ask them to give me contract to do research for them. But that will make it very difficult for me to freely distribute my research since it will mostly be property of people who paid for it. I simply love distributing my research and I want to continue to do that so I have decided to avoid working for someone specific who would own the rights to my research.
Now I come towards the most difficult point of asking friends if they can donate a few thousand dollars ($3000-$6000) a month so I could live independently of my family and devote myself to my research for next few years and I would continue to freely distribute my research. I seriously have a lot of research ideas about stochastics that I would simply love to work on for next few years.
In case friends think this is a good idea, I will like to tell them how it will work. I will be mentioning here whenever I receive a donation so that everyone knows when I have topped ($3000-$6000) threshold. I will also continue to share my account and tax details here.
I will soon be sharing IBAN number of my bank account.
I do hope that this idea works since I really want to continue to share my research and keep it public for next several years.

Amin
Topic Author

November 10th, 2020, 5:05 pm

I skipped my morning walk this morning since I was not feeling very well. I continued to feel anxiety due to effect of the antipsychotic injection. Mind control guy also seriously continued to seriously disturb me and alter my neurotransmitters and I was feeling very unwell and fragile. I dropped my mother for her class at 11:00 and picked her at 12:15 pm. My mother had earlier refused to give me any money but later gave me a thousand rupees. Later during the day, I was able to get my sister to give me ten thousand rupees. My mother continued to insist that I get either antipsychotic tablet clozapine or Risp but I refused since I was already not feeling well due to injections and since I was having great anxiety. Around 3:30, I went to the bank to withdraw money my sister had sent me. I returned after 5:30 pm and then I slept for one  and a half hour since I was not feeling well. After waking up at seven, I worked till now and then wrote this post at around 10:00 pm. 
I want to make the same request that I did yesterday to ask friends to donate money to keep me afloat and I would keep distributing my programs for free among friends. I am sharing my IBAN Number and account details here:

Title of Account: Infiniti Derivatives Technologies
Account Number: 2249-79482880-03
IBAN: PK04 HABB 0022 4979 4828 8003
Currency: PKR
Branch Code: 2249
Swift Code: HABBPKKA
Branch Address: F-11 Markaz, Al Karam Centre, Islamabad, Pakistan.

The account was opened by me about three years ago when I was in Islamabad and did a consulting contract for a Saudi company. If I do not receive anything in next 7-10 days, I will have to approach other people for consulting contracts in order to make money and I might not be able to make my research public as possibly desired by any client. I seriously want to try keep doing good and interesting research and making it public for next few years. I will be seriously obliged to friends if they help me continue my research.
If somebody sends me money to continue my open research, I will request them to notify on my email accounts: anan2999(at)yahoo.com And ahsanamin2999(at)gmail.com And ahsan.amin(at)infinitiderrivatives.com. I can also make an invoice if you would like that or need that. When I get any money, I will inform friends here on my blog about it.

Amin
Topic Author

November 12th, 2020, 12:46 pm

There is not very much to say today. Today it seemed that mind control agents were probably taking it slightly easy and it was not difficult to get good food and water. Antipsychotic injection has started to show its effect and I slept too much yesterday as I slept at 4:30 pm and then woke up at 3:30 am in the morning. And then went for walk after 4:30 am. Usually my walk is totally effortless but today morning walking also seemed relatively difficult due to antipsychotic injection and I had to make an effort to continue. My research work is also slightly disturbed due to effect of antipsychotic injection. I did continue to do work today but failed to make much progress. But I hope to be able to do interesting work in next few days. I spent most of the time at home today and went out only briefly.  There is not a lot to mention today so I will end my post now. 

Amin
Topic Author

November 13th, 2020, 12:46 pm

I woke up around 4:00 am and went out for walk after 4:45 am. But before the walk, during my sleep, when I was sleeping on one side, I felt that mind control agent had targeted my stomach between my ribs using high frequency waves and I had extreme acidity there with some pain. Also, as usual, mind control agent continued to target my tongue and my upper jaw and some chemicals would settle there and it would make me very uneasy in my sleep. After coming back from my walk, I went out at around 8:00 am and came back by  10:00 am and then basically just worked on my research till 3:30 pm when I went out again. I was thinking that I would soon return and start working again but I was feeling great anxiety when I returned and it was becoming difficult to concentrate on work so I decided to write this post and then sleep. I will try waking up in middle of the night to do some work if I could. I want to tell friends that I am perfectly sure that these bouts of anxiety are caused by mind control agents playing with neurotransmitters of the victim. These are very frequent in days following when I am given injection and become rare fifteen days after the antipsychotic injection since it becomes relatively difficult for them to alter the neurotransmitters after that without giving drugs in food.  

Amin
Topic Author

November 16th, 2020, 5:18 am

Past two days have been very bad. I believe I got a contaminated injection and it very severely hurts me. The injection was not so bad for previous two months and was relatively very mild. Yesterday, I had my mother's food and it worsened my condition severely. I want to beg Americans to please force mind control agency to not ask my parents to give me drugged food. And mind control guy proudly continued to use the urdu word for penis despite my repeated requests to stop using this word. Yesterday when I was driving, he forced microwaves in my back from the car seat and it was so painful that I thought that there was injury in my anus. Even now I am writing amid the bouts of anxiety and it is very difficult for me to write anything or do anything. I have also been sleeping too much due to effects of drugs in the injection. I skipped my morning walk today in order to devote some time to my research but was unable to accomplish much. Mind control torture is literally reaching its peak in past few months and it is very difficult for me to survive. Please force mind control agents to be better and end this torture.
As I write the above post, I am feeling extremely frail and very fragile because they keep taking key vital neurotransmitters out of the body.

Amin
Topic Author

November 24th, 2020, 2:24 pm

It seems that mind control agents have been taking it relatively easy for past two three days. I have been able to do better research work for past three days as well. 
But I decided to write since a lot of things would change with the new president and I wanted to make a few suggestions to good Americans for the sake of all of us. Biden has already chosen many of his security related advisers so it is important to let them know of horrors of mind control so bad people in US could not lobby with them to continue mind control. Since in US most talent goes to California, most mind control victims (I believe several thousands) of all color and creed are also in California since it is talent and special neurotransmitters that mind control agents target. A very good thing is that vice president Kamala Harris is from California and it would be very natural that Stanford university and other universities that are at forefront of intellectual thought in California let Kamala Harris know about how mind control could become a cancer for the state and entire US. California state has been a leader in US for so many different things, and I hope that they would become leaders in dismantling mind control infrastructure in their state leading other states to do the same. 
I am sure that a lot of very distinguished, noble and patriotic people in US academia have access to new president Joe Biden. Please tell him to end mind control of all good civilians in US And all other foreign countries forever. I am sure that most intelligent people would know that mind control that has been exercised in US and all over rest of the world is eventually going to hurt US people and broader humanity and it is in direct conflict with American values especially when military can arbitrarily read thoughts and retard anyone in Urban US. I am sure that most people will agree that it is simply not acceptable. Even if all mind control infrastructure has been dismantled in US, state can easily eavesdrop on anyone they wish using modern technologies but it will be far more difficult to retard people forever on flimsy excuses that has already become a very accepted practice in US and abroad. Joe Biden seems a very good human being and a thorough gentleman and I am very sure that if people explain everything well, he will surely understand the need to end mind control forever really in order to preserve the future of America and broader humanity. I will again request good people to act when they have an opportunity to end the evil practices since it may become very difficult to end mind control ever after it if it does not end now.  

Amin
Topic Author

December 1st, 2020, 3:26 am

Sorry that I have not been writing regularly. Early in the night before yesterday I was hit by drugged food. I had taken water from a small food shop and then I stood there for a minute to buy a coke bottle(regular glass bottle) and the staff brought the bottle from the chiller inside the shop. Another guy entered the shop and took the bottle in his hand and opened it for me. Whenever somebody enters a shop from outside and becomes one of the staff, I become very careful but for some reason I did not care that much and took a few sips from the bottle but then I did not drink rest of the bottle. I had taken just one fourth of the bottle. But I had taken enough of the drugged coke to be effected by  mind control. For one hour at night I continued a rant about corrupt army in Pakistan that continues mind control of intelligent targets since they receive huge bribes from American defense. I strongly believe that purpose was again to make me say something offensive that people really dislike and then I could be branded as a very bad person. I have been writing about mind control and my experiences for more than a decade and once I could be branded as bad or evil, it would be told to people that all of the mind control targets are indeed similarly bad and their mind control is very justified. They want me to say or behave in a bad or evil way to make people think that all mind control targets are very bad in a similar spirit. 
I again want to request all good Americans to investigate about mind control and their targets in complete detail. Like I mentioned California in my previous post, I am sure there are huge number of mind control targets in New York  because it is a financial center of united states and again huge talent comes here to be associated with financial markets businesses. I am very sure that mind control is a very familiar thing in most universities in New York and you could easily inquire if you have some good friends there. When my mind control was at its peak in 1998 in NYU, almost everyone in math and economics department knew about it. I believe that economics department even held meetings to discuss my case. Even PhD students in economics department who were there in 1998 would tell you a lot of things about what was going on at that time. And I am very sure that there are also a very large number of target victims of mind control in New York just like in California. Some bad people in New York might want to put a fierce resistance to ending mind control under one pretext or other and ask the new president and lobby his staff to never dismantle mind control infrastructure in US and abroad as they had done with president Obama. Again though I consider myself a thoroughly good human being, I will still request good Americans to investigate the case of every mind control target. I am sure most of them are extremely nice people with special neurotransmitters. And even if I say something offensive under influence of mind control drugs, it does not mean that other mind control victims are bad people. I again want to tell friends that most extremists (muslims and others) walk free in US and it is the only(almost always very nice) people who have some special neurotransmitters that mind control agencies target. 

Amin
Topic Author

December 1st, 2020, 1:56 pm

I wrote the following post #1088 on this thread on April 22nd, 2020, 9:30 am. As a victim who has been able to survive mind control torture for more than twenty years, I want to present this post to good Americans again as my point of view. Sadly a large number of victims of mind control cannot not remain intellectually(when they get retarded) sane but this is the same message they would like to share as well. Below I have copied the post and the link to original post.

https://forum.wilmott.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=94796&start=1080#p857281

I am sure that most people will agree that use of mind control weapons on innocent people is very inhuman. Humans train our neurotransmitters all our life to do things well, learn new things, show respect and compassion for each other, and so many other things and this training of neurotransmitters slowly continues all our life as we interact with our environment. And the result of all our life-long training is written on neurotransmitters. Second thing to consider is: Though we continue to learn and train our neurotransmitters all our life, some of the most important training of our neurotransmitters takes place in our childhood when the brain is forming and develops very quickly and the chemical reactions that take place in our brain in our childhood can never be repeated in our later life and as a result of that some of the most important neurotransmitters in our brain are set for the rest of our life. 
The way mind control agencies work, they disable some of the most important neurotransmitters that are required to execute most of the chains of chemical reactions that we have learnt as a result of training of our brain in all of our previous life. Though brain of the victim could continue to learn slowly but a lot of training is lost as a result of taking some important neurotransmitters out of the brain and some of the chemical reactions that are learnt in our childhood could never be repeated to give the brain the same degree of fluency to re-train our brain and learn new things. Most of our brains always require some important neurotransmitters on which we started to train our brain in our childhood and these neurotransmitters could almost never be substituted once(in a later age) they are taken out of our brain and any new training on any other neurotransmitters would be very limited. I think most of the civilized people will surely agree that it is very cruel to use mind control technologies on people so that they lose most of their life-long training of their neurotransmitters and are forced to live a life with a retarded brain. We teach ourselves to do good things and take the right decisions and all of these things are saved as training of our neurotransmitters. 
Many people have to understand that we are biological machines but we are human because of our consciousness, our emotions and our feelings. How cruel and wrong is it for someone who trained his neurotransmitters all their life to respect others and speak nicely of other good people when some of their neurotransmitters that had the most training of goodness to others would be removed out of the brain and some potent and evil neurotransmitters could be introduced (that may not even exist in our brain but can combine with other existing neurotransmitters in our brain to move them. Our brain especially loses even the remaining check and balance when foreign neurotransmitters unknown to our brain are introduced after taking out major neurotransmitters as keeping balance on foreign neurotransmitters might not have been learnt in our previous life-long training of neurotransmitters) in the brain to say something offensive of others. I think such manipulation is extremely wrong and inhuman to people who taught themselves to respect others all their life and no good society must ever allow such things to happen to individuals who tried to teach themselves to respect others all their life. There are a very large number of people who complain about such wrong actions by mind control agencies. 
Another thesis some people in America might present to their government and people is that since American mind control agencies have the best technology regarding mind control, it would help them maintain a greater edge in technology and sciences by retarding people of other nations. I think this is an extremely wrong approach. United States is a country with the greatest wealth, most intelligent brains, the best universities and huge natural resources. If the right amount of wealth is allocated and the best brains are asked to think and chart the future plans for people of United States, it would always remain the most wealthy country. United States is a very populous country but there are a large number of states/neighborhoods/counties that have a very poor school education infrastructure. Would it not be good to create a great early education and schooling infrastructure everywhere in United States to make the country great so that every child who has the potential to excel in life is never denied good education. Is it not ironic that very places in US where a large number of people fail to get good early school education, are the ones that complain about foreigners coming and taking their jobs. I think patriotic people who really care about united states should try to create an excellent school system everywhere in US if they really care about America. I would ask intelligent people how they would like to make America a greater country? By allocating some money (several tens of billions of dollars) to defense that is used to develop non-human technologies used to retard intelligent people. Or by allocating those resources to excellent education of American children at places in US where children cannot get very good education. It is childhood when a lot of important things in our personality and character are set forever.

Amin
Topic Author

December 14th, 2020, 1:59 pm

I have been feeling very lethargic due to antipsychotic injections and expect this to continue for at least a week to ten days. 
I have not written on the forum for a while but that does not mean that persecution activities have ended. Just yesterday, I was hit by bad drugged food and vomited twice at night. It is still difficult to get good water in areas adjoining johar town where I live and many drinks in the area are also drugged. As I earlier wrote that they(mind control forces) try to not become very conspicuous which means that they do not drug the entire markets but they would still drug a few select places where I could go because drugging entire markets is very easily noticed by other people/authorities/foreign embassies while drugging a few places could easily go unnoticed by a large number of people who are concerned about it. This does help me when I am extra careful but I still get hit once in a while just like I mentioned at the start that I was hit by bad food last night and I vomited twice in the middle of the night as a result. They continue to force chemicals that settle in my mouth (on the tongue and lower part of upper jaw) when I am sleeping and I have to wash my mouth several times at night. This is very unsettling and strongly deteriorates the quality of my sleep. They also continue to use heavy gases to charge my feet and legs and do it almost every day at several places in my house and once in a while even outside of the house during my walk. They also use special techniques/charges that settle on testicle bags/private parts especially when I am sleeping and I have to wash these areas carefully in the morning before my walk. SO basically there is no vry special let down in their hostile activity and it continues unabated. I am just waiting for the end of January for things to get better. 

Amin
Topic Author

December 20th, 2020, 5:16 pm

My persecution still continues unabated. I have been extremely lethargic due to injections and just becoming very slightly better now. But one thing that I noticed several times during the day today and would like to tell friends about it is that they use EM waves that go into the eyes and I can feel a straight ray of pain going towards inside of my eyes. This is due to pain caused in the eye by microwaves/EM waves. Many times today I felt again and again that a straight ray of pain was going inside my eyes and there was nothing I could do about it. 
I have not been able to properly resume my research but will continue to try to do that in coming days.
Last thirty days of trump seem harder than most of the time in his tenure and I feel exhausted to have to continue to counter mind control.
But one good thing is that mind control agents are not drugging the entire market on arrival of the target and that helps me with a breathing space. Though a lot of food that is on the shelves in stores is already drugged at the manufacturer's level and that continues to remain drugged.
I truly miss coffee but I have not been able to get a single good glass bottle/jar of coffee this season. Coffee all over the city is completely drugged. I have not tried Gloria Jeans Coffees recently but second cup would gladly serve you drugged coffee at exorbitant prices that I would have to throw after buying since the coffee would be heavily drugged. Mcdonalds in Lahore was drugging it s coffee as early as 2003 and 2004. Dunkin Donuts and other coffee stores have mostly been serving drugged coffee in recent years. Coffee is imported in Lahore from more than one and a half dozen countries and most of it is very well drugged and you would have to be very lucky to be able to get any good coffee brand in a glass jar.
I hope to post more often in technical forum once I properly resume my work. But please protest against targeting of the eyes of the victims like me with microwaves something that becomes constantly painful and makes me slightly neurotic. This is very very inhuman but mind control agents are trying everything they can in their last days to make me say something bad or do something ugly so that it could validate mind control as a good thing for them forever. I seriously hope that I would be free after Joe Biden takes over but every day seems a new battle and there is a new struggle everyday to keep myself alright against persecution and humiliation tactics.

Amin
Topic Author

December 28th, 2020, 11:39 am

I am writing this post to tell friends that my persecution continues unabated. Yesterday, I drove from Lahore to Islamabad on my car with my mother. My mother had been experiencing chest pain and doctors say she has angina and she wanted to be treated in Islamabad and therefore I came to Islamabad where I am living in my sister's house. But my driving to Islamabad was a very bitter and difficult experience because mind control agents continued to force waves into my back while I was driving and sitting on the driver seat was a great torture. I placed a metallic empty juice tin on the seat beneath my back and sat on it and it slightly helped but torture continued and it was very difficult to drive with constant pain in the back(anus). I would repeatedly try to stop the car and come out to take a break from the pain. Mind control agents were also drugging the food on the G.T. road from Lahore to Islamabad. In Jehlum city when I bought water and other drinks from a petrol station, all of the drinks I bought there were drugged and I had to become very careful in buying more food on the road to Islamabad. Torture even continued in Islamabad after I arrived here and mind control agents are using all their tactics to somehow upset or control me. I am very afraid that they will now start drugging food and water in Islamabad to continue their mind control.

One good thing I would like to mention is that earlier today I was able to buy good coffee in Islamabad. I had told friends earlier about good coffee some large importer had imported from some African country probably Kenya and it had been distributed to a large number of retail outlets while it was good. Earlier last year and even earlier this year, I was able to buy this Nestle coffee in Islamabad imported from Kenya and almost always it was good. In fact I even bought it twice in Lahore from some stores and it was good. Once I was looking at coffee brands on shelves in Al-fateh which is a very large store chain in Lahore  and I found this African coffee and I bought it. I then noticed that this good brand of coffee was available on almost all Al-fateh outlets but when I had exhausted this coffee in a week or two and went back to Al-fateh stores to buy it again, they had removed it off the shelves from all their store outlets in the city. Army had probably instructed Al-fateh stores to take good uncontaminated coffee off the shelves from all their stores and I could never buy it again in Lahore. This morning when I went to a large store in Islamabad and found this African coffee there, I bought it and found it to be good so I was able to buy good coffee after several months. I may not be lucky again after a few weeks since I am sure that mind control agencies would drug this coffee in Islamabad now once they know that some good coffee brand is available here for sale.
On my research side, I want to devote some time to improve my standard normal transition probabilities module as it still has some problems on the boundaries that make some SDEs unstable and also make experimentation difficult as some derivatives of SDE variable with respect to normal become unstable at the boundary. I hope that I would be able to improve this module and then post it on technical forum in a few days.
I want to request friends to please protest against continued torture and force mind control agents to end my continuing persecution. I hope that this would decrease the intensity of torture somewhat.

Amin
Topic Author

January 1st, 2021, 2:26 pm

Today on this first day of 2021, I drove back to Lahore from Islamabad with my mother. And happy new year to all friends.
And I want to start the new year by making a post against mind control and other excesses by US defense. I am not going to go into great details and will only briefly outline my arguments and hope that other intelligent American friends would find some sense and good logic in my brief arguments and do something good for their country America. I have said on this forum several times that American defense needs intelligent leadership that fixes this bloated, corrupt and inefficient organization. As I can see the future, I would like to say that if fortunes of America as a country were to ever decline, US defense would be a major reason behind the decline of this great country. 
Before I start my arguments, I would like to make it clear that I have no doubts about the importance of national security of any country and therefore I would strongly agree with friends who suggest that American needs a strong professional army that can successfully counter any threat to security of US and its citizens and everything has to be done to make sure by people of US so that professional US army has readiness to combat all possible threats.
Total US defense expenditure this year would be roughly 930 billion dollars. https://www.thebalance.com/u-s-military-budget-components-challenges-growth-3306320 I believe there are other hidden categories of defense related significant expenditure not mentioned in the above article.
My thesis has three points.
1. US defense is a corrupt organization where several hundred billion dollars are stolen every year by incompetent people. You need a professional and efficient army and not a corrupt army.
2. US defense is a bloated and inefficient organization and an intelligent leadership could possibly achieve the same goals by spending roughly half the money. A few hundred billion dollars freed up could be channeled towards long term productive categories like improving the school system in United States which would turn out to be hugely productive for the economy in the longer run. There are a large number of US children who are denied good early stage education and a large number of foreign skilled workers are hired by US employers because the US school system fails to give proper education opportunities to all US children so they lag in the university causing a shortfall of skilled labor.
3. US defense's unconstitutional activities damage the US economy by several hundred billion dollars every year. 
As I said at the start, I am not going into great details of this but would like to explain the third part only. I am sure most intelligent and informed people would agree with point one and two. The agent who controls me has a net worth very easily exceeding half a billion dollars and everyone in defense is fine with that simply because it is a norm in defense and not an anomaly. I think second point is self-explanatory as well.
About the third point, I want to say that US defense has retarded several thousand people of exceptional talent in United States only because of their hardliner conservative biases, to oblige their rich conservative buddies, and due to so many other reasons that pseudo-educated, incompetent, corrupt and biased people can have. This is obvious transgression of the constitution of United States. Military has to be professional and should never be allowed to be above the law, justice and the constitution. As a citizen of a third world country where military does every wrong thing possible, I can tell people of United States that barriers to unconstitutional practices by military are only psychological and once the society starts to condone these unconstitutional practices, these practices  become a norm in the society and then military has absolutely no hesitation about indulging in unlawful practices. The level of moral courage required to stop unconstitutional practices by military is probably not very high when these practices are only starting but once these unconstitutional and unethical practices have taken root in a society, the level of moral courage required to stop them would be extremely high. For example, Good people in my country are routinely abused and some even die at hands of Army when they protest against wrong practices by the military here but still no good comes out of their sacrifices since military has absolutely no psychological barriers against wrongdoings and a large part of the society now routinely condones their wrong high-handed unconstitutional actions. Again coming towards the topic, I would like to say again that US military has retarded several thousand people of exceptional talent in United States over past two decades. Even if just lucky two or three people among the retarded thousands might have become successful like Bill Gates or Elon Musk by doing something interesting and different, they could have contributed several hundred billion dollars to US economy. Fools in US military are biting the very same hand that feeds them. 
I wrote the above lines so that I could possibly motivate intelligent and patriotic people to do something good for their country. Please ask the new president to end mind control of all civilians, and dismantle all mind control infrastructure to retard civilians from all across the Urban United States. And I want to tell friends that doing the right thing is always not very easy since there is always a very strong resistance from corrupt people when good people try to stop their corruption.

Amin
Topic Author

January 2nd, 2021, 11:51 am

I had no special plans to write the above post but I just randomly thought about the issue, had some ideas and quickly posted them on internet. But they have resorted to extraordinary torture after I made the above post. This morning when I went out in my car to take food, they started passing high-frequency waves into my back and it was extremely painful. I stopped at a Gourmet bakery and bought a round metal box they had for their sweets. I placed the metal cover of the box on my car seat and then drove my car but waves were so high frequency that thin sheet of metal was not enough to stop it and there was sheer  pain again after a few minutes and it was extremely difficult to stand the physical torture in the back.
I simply wanted to do my research and programming after coming back to the house and I was excited about it but they forced high-frequency waves into my eyes and there was again great pain. I still wanted to work and tried to work on my computer but they induced sleep and made me extremely lethargic and I gave up and decided to sleep for a bit. After waking up, I tried to work again but mind control agents continued to forced very high-frequency waves into my eyes causing pain and making it very difficult for me to work and do anything meaningful.
One reason for the burst of productivity and ideas I had few days back was that I went to my sister's house in Islamabad and mind control appratus there was far less detailed(to control every potent neurotransmitter in the brain) and that helped me a lot to regain my creativity and I had good research ideas.
Please force these mind control crooks to stop torturing good people who just want to do good research. If they have anything to say against my thoughts presented in the previous post, why do they not discuss it with their country-mates in a civilized way to make their point instead of unleashing torture on me for exposing their corruption and crook practices.