Serving the Quantitative Finance Community

Amin
Topic Author

Re: How to safeguard my research

August 18th, 2021, 1:52 am

After writing the previous post, I went to sleep but mind control perps continued to target high frequency waves on me and despite my need for sleep, my head had continuous pain due to microwaves and I had an extremely bad sleep. I did not sleep properly for first few hours and continued to change sides and was able to have a bad sleep only a few hours later after going to bed. It was such a  poor sleep and therefore I decided to write about it right after getting off the bed. Please stop mind control crooks from continuing their evil torture..
You think life is a secret, Life is only love of flying, It has seen many ups and downs, But it likes travel more than the destination. Allama Iqbal

Amin
Topic Author

August 18th, 2021, 8:20 pm

I continued to work all day today. In the earlier part of the day when my programs were off, I noticed a market decrease in mind control torture and I felt remarkable relief but when I started to get better results, the torture increased again and mind control agents also released gas in the room where I was working. And I was feeling very uncomfortable in my back again. Later mind control activity continued and I could feel pain in my back from time to time.
You think life is a secret, Life is only love of flying, It has seen many ups and downs, But it likes travel more than the destination. Allama Iqbal

Amin
Topic Author

August 20th, 2021, 3:56 pm

Friends mind control activity continues unabated. things that they do like giving pain in the back and gases continued as normal. But there were three main things I want to mention. Friends would remember that I used to mention here that, while asleep, mind control substances goes into the mouth and settle on tongue and upper jaw. This had remarkably decreased for past few weeks but they increased this torture again since past few days. Whenever I wake up taste in my mouth is extremely bad and I have to brush multiple times during night to get temporary relief before I lie on bed again to be tortured with the same chemical settling in my mouth again. This is very painful and I used to protest about it routinely but it had really decreased in past few weeks. Please force mind control agencies to stop this torture. 
Second especially noticeable instance of mind control was when I went to my cousin's house and was returning from his house after staying there for an hour. I bought diet 7-up from a store and it was drugged. I could not properly tell if it was drugged until it had an extreme effect on me. I am sure they drugged the 7-up with mind control chemicals just a few minutes before I passed since these bottles were otherwise good in many markets in the city. When I returned home, I was so under mind control effect that I could not do any work and simply slept after that.
And then when I went out in my car in the evening today, they forced waves into my back with so high intensity that I was just moving my back all over thseat after brief periods to somehow avoid mind control. It was simply great torture.
So friends mind control activity is really not decreasing and continues in full swing.

Amin
Topic Author

August 22nd, 2021, 4:54 pm

Something worth mentioning that happened yesterday. I went with my family to my cousin's home where we were invited for lunch. I was driving my father's car. I had driven that car a few days before and there used to be just mild mind control infrastructure in my father's car. But yesterday, they forced waves into my back so forcefully that it was unbelievable. I had taken my thick plastic cutting board from my car and had placed that on driving seat of my father's car. Normally I avoid any such thing that gives any hint of abnormality but yesterday I was already afraid they might force mind control waves in my back. I do not know what impression or lesson mind control guys wanted to give me since I had been writing for two previous days about similar microwave torture and they probably wanted to tell me that they were undeterred and completely in control. It was extremely difficult to sit in the seat even with the plastic sheet but if I had not taken plastic sheet/board with me, I would not have been able to drive the car and would need to walk out multiple times and would need to request my father to drive the car. 
Today was better. I continued to work but they used some heavy gas since I had placed my chair and table in the  car garage because weather was very pleasant outside. They released heavy gas to charge my body multiple times. And when I went out for a walk in the evening as weather was relatively pleasant, they charged my eyes and I would have bouts of anxiety. Many people would find it hard to believe but  they can induce anxiety in our mind by forcing wavs on our eyes.

Amin
Topic Author

August 24th, 2021, 10:16 pm

There is nothing very new today. Forcing waves into my back is a very old(and painful) thing they continue to do and they do not stop this. They also continue to force mind control chemicals in my mouth while I would be sleeping. They are also actively drugging bottled water at a large number of places. I bought drugged bottled water several times today thinking it would be perfectly good. Mind control agencies are drugging both 1.5 L water bottles and 5L Nestle water bottles.