SERVING THE QUANTITATIVE FINANCE COMMUNITY

Amin
Topic Author

Re: How to safeguard my research

January 15th, 2020, 1:02 pm

I was supposed to write later but I have decided to write again now. When I try to work, they use all sort of signals to stop me from working and they introduce new frequencies in my home everyday. Mind control people wanted their chosen people to do the research on densities of path integrals but I made a lot of hue and cry that stopped them from continuing on that but they decided to do their best from stopping me from my research so that all the friends who raised voice in my favor would be thoroughly disappointed. Everyday, I get hit slightly by drugs in food and water and they continue to use those drugs to play with my neurotransmitters. I would take a lot of pepsi and coke freely without any problems in my brain but I believe they introduced new frequencies to use the chemicals that were already in the beverages but were not excited because several frequencies were not used(since I do not believe that they could introduce mind control chemicals in a lot of drinks so quickly). Since I thwarted their efforts to oblige their favorites with my research, they have become extremely aggressive to stop me from doing my research so that I could not do the research and fail the very people who supported me so that I could continue to do good research. Whenever I sit to work, they just try to cause unease and sheer consternation in my brain. I would request friends to force mind control agencies to stop propagating their "under-hand" agendas.

Amin
Topic Author

January 16th, 2020, 5:58 pm

I had slept earlier last night and therefore woke up at around 4:00 am in the morning. I had a better sleep and I was feeling fresh and therefore I decided to work. I was able to do some good work and then I slept again at 8:00 am. One reason for better sleep might be that I had changed my sleeping orientation. I had also moved all sofas and tables(by a few inches) in the drawing room where I slept. They have to calculate appropriate resonance to control the neurotransmitters using devices in different locations. But when everything goes off slightly some of the calculations go off and it helps the victim to have slightly better sleep. I also kept my fan on despite it is very cold since randomly moving air creates some problems for precision resonance using electromagnetic waves. Anyway, I was happy that I felt a bit fresh in the morning and was able to do some work. After sleeping at eight am, I woke up at 11:30 am. Again my brother had to take my mother for her class. At 12:00 pm, I left in my car to take my mother from her class. After dropping her at home at around 12:45 pm, I left in my car again and decided to get some coffee since I was already getting out of coffee(kept in my trouser's pocket). I had noticed good coffee at a store a few days ago but I already had plenty of coffee on me from before at that time and I did not buy anything at that time. I went to that store and bought 100 gm coffee imported from Russia. But unfortunately they had already drugged it. After coming back home, I decided to go out on a walk. I used to go for a walk almost every day or at least every second day at worst but for past three or four weeks, I had not gone for the walk at all. I walk for around 9-10 kms and it keeps me fit in the sense that I am overweight due to antipsychotics but I believe that it is my routine to walk almost regularly that has saved me from diabetes and other diseases. I also like to think about research issues deeply during my walk and it does help to find new and fresh perspectives. During the walk, I stopped at Emporium mall and had a burger from there. I also bought a 1.5 liter water bottle but it was not good. I just filled the water bottle again at a restaurant in my path and the water seemed alright there. After returning home, I was clearly able to write the equations for my problem and I felt very fresh and I could think quite deeply about my research. At around 7:00 pm, I left on my car and got food, milk and water. I believe they have a three pronged drugging strategy. 1. They like to drug water at places they suspect I would get water from. 2. They like to drug the food in bakeries in the area. 3. They drug the food in the street restaurants in the area where I could quickly get food. I just decided to not rely too much on water but get some juices. I just bought water for washing myself because usually they do not add every chemical in drinking water and bottled water from good brands even if unfit for drinking due to synthetic neurotransmitters, it would still be fit for washing myself. And it would still be far better from water in water supply in different areas where they grossly drug water to have all kinds of body charging chemicals in it. So I also decided to not go to bakeries or street restaurants and bought quick food(and water and juices) from a large departmental store close to my home.  I then drove towards Multan road and went to EME defence sector and I was able to buy good coffee of the same Russian brand. At least I believe that this coffee is good and I have tried it with milk after coming home. I also ate an Arabian shawerma from EME defence. I was back home by 8:30 and then completed work on solving the equations I had written earlier. Later I decided to make this post before it is too late when I would become extremely sleepy and it would become very difficult to write anything after that. Another important thing I want to mention before friends is that I would be going to see the psychiatrist with my mother on coming Tuesday evening next week. Please force these mind control agencies to stop giving me antipsychotics. I have been on these drugs for more than twenty years and they affect every organ of the body including heart, diabetes and other problems in the body and the brain. I am already 46 and it becomes very difficult for me to bear the effect of antipsychotics. Please force these mind control agencies to be not so cruel and mean and be more human. I am sure I can do extremely better research if I am not on antipsychotics. Anyway, I will be seeing the psychiatrist on coming Tuesday.

Amin
Topic Author

January 17th, 2020, 7:11 pm

I woke up at 9:00 am. My mother was not supposed to go for her class since Friday is a holiday for her. I started working on my computer and continued till 12:30 pm when I took a shower with three 1.5 liter bottles. My cousin was also supposed to visit us in the afternoon. My cousin is a professor of computer science at RIT university at Rochester. They came around 2:30 pm and I also sat in the lounge with the guests and my family. The guests stayed for one and a half hour. I started working again after they left. I Was able to easily find out the logic regarding how different powers of dt were getting scaled across the grid. This made the program relatively simple. I also made a post on technical forum about the new discovery. I did not go out all day till the night and just worked. I left around 7:30 pm in my car and bought water, milk and some juice. I reached home at 8:30. I started working again at 9:00 pm. It is 12:00 am now and I am getting sleepy. But the good news is that the new and extremely general program on path integrals would surely be ready in a few days.

Amin
Topic Author

January 18th, 2020, 9:31 pm

1/18/2020. Saturday.
I woke up at 9:00 am approx. I did my work on paper and on computer. I did not have breakfast and just had a coffee in milk at home. I was able to do quite a bit of work. I remained at home working till 1:00 pm and then left on my car and had off the shelf food from a small restaurant across Saggian bridge. I came back at around 3:20 pm. After coming back, I continued to do my work and slept for one and a half hour at 7:00 pm. After waking up, I restarted my work at 8:00 and I will be sleeping now at 2:25 pm.
Their are two things noteworthy that the effect of injection has decreased a bit and I can do better work now. Second thing is that mind control agents were slightly better yesterday and today and that helped me concentrate on my work better. Though there were still many times when mind control agents would throw my brain off, it was far better than a few days ago. I am getting good work done recently and hope that soon my project will be nearing completion.

Amin
Topic Author

January 19th, 2020, 12:45 pm

1/19/2020. Sunday.
I woke up at around 10:00 am. After waking up, I wasted some time and then had coffee in milk. I then started work on my research project but I was not feeling very fresh. After working for about two  hours, I went out on my car at around 1:15 pm. I had some food from a nearby store. I also bought milk and some energy drinks and also some juices. Later I realized that energy drinks and milk all had been drugged. I then drove towards Thokar Niaz Beg and bought some diet drinks and water from a small store in westwood colony. I found out that both water and diet drinks were drugged. I came home by 3:30 pm and then tried to do some work but I could not since I was under the effect of drugged food. I then decided to write my post a bit earlier today.
I believe that there has been increasing pressure on mind control agents in Pakistan to not treat me cruelly. For past two days, there was a relative let down in the mind control using EM waves. But mind control agents in Pakistan still remain allied with the people who are behind starting of my mind control. I believe there must have been some way to ascertain what frequencies mind control agents were using and that prompted the mind control agents to become better when ordered to do so. However these mind control agents are still actively drugging food in the neighborhood and when asked about why they continue to drug food, they tell their superiors that the food had already been drugged in the past and it was not recently drugged after they were asked to stop. I am hundred percent sure that milk that I bought from a large store today was drugged within past two days. And similarly the food and water I bought from westwood must have been drugged within past two to three days. These mind control agents have a semi-autonomous presence in Pakistan and they repeatedly lie to their bosses while aligning with the people who want mind control persecution to somehow continue in Pakistan since they have huge symbiotic interest in continuing the mind control and swindling 10-15 million dollars per agent every year.
I will like to tell people about cruelty of these mind control agents and how they use their autonomy in third world countries for their personal gains. These agents gave very generous and lavish bribes to the people in Pakistan who were in decision making capacity to let the mind control continue here. Through these influential people they got known to greater Lahore city's plans for next few decades about new roads and other development projects. These agents would target villager areas where new road would be built after a decade or so and buy lands there. They had huge supply of money in terms of several tens of millions of dollars they were making when lavish bribes were a regular thing. But the most cruel thing was that these agents would drug the entire wells and water supply of water in the villages with mind control chemicals and then use their EM mind control weapons on villagers when they would have meetings to buy the land from the villagers. So the use of mind control weapons on poor villagers while also keeping them in dark about possibility of new roads assured that these mind control agents bought huge swathes of land very cheaply in the greater Lahore region. The net worth of each of the top mind control agents in Pakistan is several hundred million dollars now because of the tactics they used to acquire valuable land very cheaply with the swindled money. 
I will ask American government to verify my allegations and also ask European embassies in Pakistan to verify my claims about these American mind control agents in Pakistan so as to know the truth about the absolutely false claims of these mind control agencies that they are targeting bad and evil people. Everybody in mind control agencies is minting money and I believe that it is no different in United states where US based mind control agents are finding favors with rich conservatives or rich jews. It is a big enterprise to mint huge amount of cheap money. I am sure European embassies and their governments would find that European mind control targets are absolutely no different than I am. I am sure 99.9% of them are absolutely innocent. 
Again due to the autonomy these mind control agents have in decision making since a lot of what they actually do and claim to do can not be verified, they continue to hide the truth even when asked to decrease mind control and these agents continue to drug the city while claiming that they are not doing that.
I would again ask good Americans to please force their mind control agency to be not cruel with me. I have to see a psychiatrist on Tuesday evening. The psychiatrist absolutely does what mind control agents ask him to do. He has no independence at all in his decisions. Please force these agencies to ask my psychiatrist to end antipsychotics regime on me. I am afraid that they may ask the psychiatrist to continue or increase the drugs so that I would not be able to continue my research which has helped to bring the case of thousands of innocent human beings targeted with mind control  to limelight. 
I want to say again that treatment of humans with mind control is sheer cruelty but this cruelty reigns supreme since it has given opportunity to several hundreds of mind control agents to mint tens of millions of dollars each and this has become a huge business to make money by people who otherwise cannot even make 50,000 dollars a year. These inhuman agents have no regard for anybody's humanity, or dignity and are led solely by pursuit of money. I know some religious conservatives in united states actually believe that they are serving US while targeting innocent and intelligent foreigners and muslims so they consider it a good and thoroughly justifiable thing when they are minting money on top of doing a righteous thing.
I would not be writing that much but mind control agents in Pakistan are steadily drugging the food everyday at places where I could possibly go and drug the food I like to eat.
Despite my inhuman, disgusting and humiliating treatment over twenty years, I have absolutely no enmity with anyone and I just want to do good research with all my capabilities intact as a free human being. Though I will really continue my journal for a long time into the future since it somewhat makes sure of a decrease in cruel tactics of mind control agencies, all I want is that I would be allowed to work on my research with a freedom from mind control. I have no thing to do in rest of my life other than trying to do interesting mathematics and science.  

Amin
Topic Author

January 20th, 2020, 11:11 am

1/20/2020
After writing my post yesterday, the mind control agent went totally amuck. He started targeting my head with  all sort of frequencies and it was becoming very difficult to work. 
Today, mind control agents would give me abnormally high level of itch in the back and when I would defecate, there will be sheer pain in my anus due to high frequency waves going inside my body through the anus. Just a little before writing of these lines, I went to wash room and came out shouting with pain and then when I could not think of any way of getting relief, I recalled that I had an old but still unused aluminium foil lying in my almirah. I had bought it three or four years ago but never had opened it but I knew that it was there as I could see it lying in the almirah from time to time. I made several folds of small part of aluminium foil and placed it inside my underwear before the anus and I found a sudden reprieve from pain. I want mind control people who are in-charge of this to see the footing of this incident around 2:55 pm as it happened in my room. 
Since the mind control agent has gone complete bonkers and wants to break all bounds of human decency after I exposed how mind control agents in Pakistan are awash with hundreds of millions of dollars of money, I want to request good Americans and anybody who has a wee bit of humanity left to please, get this mind control guy off me and ask somebody else to see the matters if it is necessary.
As I had mentioned for friends that I have to see a psychiatrist tomorrow. I know this psychiatrist from time to time since early 2014. Ok first something about myself. In my dealings with people I am totally calm and I almost really never get upset or angry. When psychiatrist asks this question, my mother herself always tells him that I never get angry or upset. My mother has flimsy excuses for my disease. She says that 1. I do not sleep on bed. 2. I do not eat from home regularly. There is almost always no other excuse. I have the following reasons for not sleeping on the bed that it is totally painful, since on a foam bed, they charge the anus heroically and charged particles go into the body from anus and it is extremely painful. Disease or no disease, I really do not want to sleep on a foam bed. I simply sleep on the floor. My mother calls it a symptom of schizophrenia. The second symptom she suggests to the doctor is that I do jot eat at home  regularly and I doubt that home food is often drugged. I continue to eat at home from time to time after every few days and sometimes everyday  but my mother and doctor insist that I must always eat at home. Other than that, my mother would proudly admit that I am very nice to her and there is really no other abnormality in me. Funny thing is that my family though united on my schizophrenia, considers me a smart guy and would ask me to help in family issues from time to time. For example, my sister who is living in US with her husband now was temporarily separated from her husband several years ago and he was not being amicable to their rejoining after several attempts by my family. When all else failed, I drove my mother and sister to his home and tried to settle the differences. When I agreed to every "right grievance" my brother-in-law had, the matters were settled and my sister and my mother were extremely happy as they really could not believe themselves. Now she lives happily with her son and her husband in US. Similarly my different elder sister has recently called me to visit her in Islamabad as she is guardian of my deceased brother's daughter. Though my sister tried to care for her in every good way, there are some issues now as my niece is getting older and my sister especially asked me to visit Islamabad and help her settle the issues. She really thinks that my niece might be more understanding when I would try to help her make the right decisions for her future. So my family really considers me intelligent and they know that I always never get upset or angry but they still insist that I must remain on medication since this was agreed between my parents and mind control agencies twenty years ago that any prize would be given to my family only when some neurotransmitters would be permanently taken out of my brain. I am sure my parents never expected it to take twenty years and every year they believe that it would take just another two or three years. And they never talk to doctor about any behavioral problem as I simply do not have any behavioral problem with my family. They just talk to doctor about simple things that I do not sleep on bed or I do not eat at home and little things like that and doctors continue to declare me schizophrenic because they are controlled by army and mind control agencies. Also If, my nephew, my sister's son would make it through the university in London, it would be only because I spent a lot of time explaining everything in the most intuitive possible way and making him prepare for exams. In our family my sisters are not in good terms with my brother but I am the only one whom everyone in the family happily meets and I never had any fights with anyone at all.
I would again request friends to force the bosses in mind control agency to take the current mind control guy off me and ask the new guy to tell the doctor to end the antipsychotics as the current mind control guy would simply machinate something despite whatever he is told and would only ask the doctor to continue with the antipsychotics. Please listen to the tapes of my conversation with the psychiatrist tomorrow in the evening.
Writing about today, I have not done any work today since every time I tried to work, there was simply sheer mind control and they would use all the inhuman tactics like high frequencies to charge and cause injury in the anus. I woke up late at 10:15. Went to drop my mother for her class at 11:00. I brought her back at 12:20. Then tried to do some work but still have not been able to make it. 
Last edited by Amin on January 20th, 2020, 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Amin
Topic Author

January 20th, 2020, 11:51 am

Dear friends, sorry the appointment with the psychiatrist is delayed by one day as my mother just called them to confirm and now I will be going to the psychiatrist on wednesday, 1/22/2020 at 6:00 pm.

Amin
Topic Author

January 20th, 2020, 6:06 pm

I have this special update post about gas in the fans. This afternoon before I wrote the above long post, I sat in the drawing room and tried to do work on my research. But there was something that turned me totally off and I instead decided to make the above post after coming out of the drawing room into the car garage where I sat on an old cot and made the post using my laptop. I was feeling extremely sick in the drawing room when I tried to work and then my head seemed to become extremely charged. Now just twenty minutes ago, I tried to work in the drawing room and turned on the fan and it was the same sickening feel with my head being extremely charged. I realized they had installed some device that emits gas when fans are turned on. I still do not know if they have installed these devices in other rooms since I did not use fans there but I am sure they have done that in the drawing room. Luckily, I had good water on me and I was able to wash my head and the chemical that settled on the hair washed off and I felt better. I want to tell the friends about use of gases in the fans.  This used to be a very normal and regular thing and I used to sleep in the open in the balcony on first floor of my house. For more than five years, I simply slept in the open in the balcony of the house. I would use a pedestal fan but sometimes, they would put gas devices on it as well and I would just simply lie in the hot sweltering weather in the open balcony while everyone in the family would be inside their room enjoying the air conditioning. For really a very long time(several long years), they continued to use gases in the fans and air conditioners. Even in the last summer season, I simply used fans and did not use air-conditioners. Though fans have been better in past few years. Things were better in the recent past but they have started using gases in the fans again inside the house. I am writing again from the car garage where I placed my bed on the same old cot. At the moment around 11:00 pm, I intend to work here in the garage for a few hours but decided to let friends about the use of gas by mind control agencies again.
I would request people to understand that science in the hands of nasty and cruel people is the worse thing that can happen. I would again request Americans and others to please stop these mind control agents from using gases in the fans. This is totally inhuman and I am sure most people will agree.

Amin
Topic Author

January 21st, 2020, 10:27 pm

It was a slightly better day. I got up at 11:00 am and directly left to drop my mother for her class. I took a little bit of food in between and brought her back at 12:20 pm. The food was good but I Was hit with "shezan juice" that had been drugged. I had good water on me from yesterday and I started working after coming home and was able to fix my direction of work. I continued to work on research ideas and it was a good day in that regard. I continued to work and left home in the evening at around 6:30. I had food and brought water from close to Saggian bridge. It was good water again. After coming back I started working again. I started to see my research problem in the context of multivariate regression lemma. Where variance of a variable y(t1) when observed conditional on y(t2), decreases based on covariance between them. I also worked out how to calculate running covariance between an SDE variable at two time steps y(t1) and y(t2) in a general form for any of the possible SDE specifications. I will present my results more carefully and more formally in a day or two. But it was a better day. Tomorrow I have to visit the psychiatrist. I already slept for one hour and wrote this post after waking up.

Amin
Topic Author

January 22nd, 2020, 5:26 pm

Today, I woke up at around 8:30 am. I had slept late and I could not have a good sleep and felt tired rest of the day. I took my mother for her class at 11:00 am and brought her back at 12:20 pm. After returning my mother asked me to take her to Ichra where we bought some marble for my younger sister's house. I have four sisters and this sister is special. She had difficulty speaking in her childhood but slowly she became able to talk with enough clarity to be able to communicate with others. She does not have clarity in her talk but with time it improved but she is still slow in her dealings. She got married but my mother still takes care of many expenses for her house. The marble flooring had to be bought for her house. After buying marble, we came back home and it was already 3:30 pm. At 4:30 pm, we went to see the psychiatrist doctor. When I asked the doctor that injections were becoming too sedative, he decided to end the injections after I continued to protest. Doctor added oral dose of 4mg resperidone in place of the injections. But I was still very happy that injections were gone. I really hope that I would be able to do better work after the injections end. We returned home at 7:00 pm. I had dinner at home and later went out and brought good water. I am tired today and would be sleeping a bit after writing this post.
I will like to thank all friends who insisted on mind control agencies to stop giving  me antipsychotic injections.

Amin
Topic Author

January 23rd, 2020, 7:30 pm

I woke up at 9:30 am. At 10:00 am, I went out with my mother to take a sack of carrots and vegetables to her class teacher in Township. And then took my mother to her class at 11:00 am and then brought her back at 12:20 pm. Then I left towards Liberty market for renewal of my driving license since my license had expired more than a month ago. It was by 3:30 pm that the process for license renewal continued. 
I intend to travel to Islamabad tomorrow to visit my elder sister. Good thing is that the city would not be drugged when I reach there and mind control agencies, if they wish,will have to start drugging the city from scratch. I hope that change of environment with non-drugged food might help me concentrate on my work and help me get the important work done easily.
After leaving the liberty market at 3:30, I ate at main-market Gulberg. After returning home, I slept for about an hour. I later took my car for oil change before travelling for more than 300 kms tomorrow. I also brought good water. Later at night I gave some time to doing my research. I will be sleeping now.

Amin
Topic Author

January 27th, 2020, 5:32 pm

Very sorry friends that I missed my daily journal for past three days. Friday was spent driving from Lahore to Islamabad on G.T.Road. In Lahore, we have two portions of our house. On upper floor, my younger brother lives with his wife and two children independently. And on lower floor, I live with my mother. Our father lives in Kot Addu where he spends time running his business. So when I would have been gone to Islamabad, my mother would have been alone in the lower portion of the house so she decided to also travel to Kot Addu for the 7-10 days that I would live in Islamabad. Before I left Lahore city, I dropped her at the Bus terminal from where she would board the bus to Kot Addu. After dropping her around 11:15 am, I started to drive towards Islamabad. I enjoyed the driving. I was driving only at 30-70 km/h while stopping at quite a few places for a little bit. When I was close to Jehlum, I bought coffee from a super store on the G.T.Road. I mentioned on this forum earlier that I had bought good nescafe coffee from an African country about a year ago when I was driving from Islamabad to Lahore. At that time I thought that it was made in Angola or Namibia but when I bought the coffee from the same store, I realized that it was made in Kenya. It had addresses of a lot of southern African countries so it was probably confusing to know where it was made. Of course I bought a 100 gm glass jar and the coffee was still good. There was not anything especially worth-mentioning other that buying coffee. I also stopped at a restaurant and had some food. I reached Islamabad at around 7:00 pm. I chatted with my sister and my niece (she is adopted my sister and is  biological-daughter of my deceased brother) for one and a half hour and then slept. My brother-in-law was away on a business trip to Karachi for a few days.
I was able to do very productive work on Saturday towards my research. I left the house only once during the day and continued to spend time on my research.
It was a good day.
Yesterday was rather not so good in terms of research. I do not know whether it was effect of some food or something else that I was not able to do much work and I was unable to properly concentrate. I also went out driving in sectors around for a total of 3-4 hours.
Today was better. I had gotten up at 8:00 am. My sister left for work at around 9:15 am. I left the house on my car at around 9:30 am and had my breakfast outside. I also brought plenty of water (12 liter pack) and took a shower after returning home. I also worked on my research and got some work done. I called my mother in Kot Addu and she was already asking when I would want to go back to Islamabad and I told her that I was still not sure about it.  I again went outside on my car around 3:00 pm and had some more food. After returning, I simply slept for a few hours. I woke up at 9:15, then thought of my research and then wrote this post. I will be working for a few hours on my research now.

Amin
Topic Author

January 29th, 2020, 8:24 pm

Yesterday night after doing the work when I went to sleep I completely forgot that I had to write my brief daily journal so I missed yesterday's description of events. There was nothing special yesterday other than that I was able to sit firmly and work.
Today I woke up at around 9:30 am and did some work in the morning. Around 10:30, I left in my car and had a sandwich from United bakery in F-6. I was still hungry so I had some more food from Aab Para market. Then I returned and started working again at home on my research. Till 4:00 pm I just continued to work and then I had a nap for slightly more than two hours. The purpose of the nap was to make myself be able to work better at night for longer hours. After waking up, I worked again from 7:30 pm to 1:15 am with small breaks.
I have almost prepared my program that I hope to upload on Wilmott technical forum in another day or possibly on weekend. So things seem good at the moment regarding my research.
Though it is not very late, I just decided to sleep in a little bit now after writing this daily journal.

Amin
Topic Author

January 30th, 2020, 7:32 pm

Today, I got up late around 10:00 am and then had my breakfast at home and then drove out on my car. I returned home after 2:30 pm and then started doing my work. I also listened to old Indian music in the mean time. Afterwards till now, I basically remained at home and really just worked with a few breaks. I also made a post in technical forum. I will be sleeping now.

Amin
Topic Author

February 2nd, 2020, 4:27 pm

Today I got up a bit earlier and did some work. I had my breakfast outside and then I spent some time driving on Islamabad Expressway. I cam home after one pm. I then posted my new program on technical forum. After posting my program, I slept at home for about two hours. 
I had traveled to Islamabad on Friday 24th Jan. I am going back to Lahore now. And tomorrow morning, on Monday, I will drive to Kot Addu and the whole day will be spend driving. As the plan goes, I will take my mother with me from Kot Addu and then drive back with her to Lahore on Tuesday. My mother asked me that she wants to go back to Lahore now otherwise I would have preferred to stay in Islamabad for a few more days since I could get far better work done here. Water and food has normally been good in Islamabad other than one or two instances in which energy drinks were drugged at places where I had earlier bought them. I was really able to get hold of myself and make myself work quite well after I came to Islamabad. Anyway, I will be in Lahore in another two days. I hope that Lahore might have become somewhat better when I would go there again and I really wish that I would not have to start complaining again about wide spread mind control drugging in Lahore city. But I am happy that I came to Islamabad and got some good work done here.
In Lahore, I will be concentrating my research on path integrals once again. 
ABOUT WILMOTT

PW by JB

Wilmott.com has been "Serving the Quantitative Finance Community" since 2001. Continued...

Twitter LinkedIn Instagram

JOBS BOARD

JOBS BOARD

Looking for a quant job, risk, algo trading,...? Browse jobs here...

GZIP: On