SERVING THE QUANTITATIVE FINANCE COMMUNITY

Amin
Topic Author

Re: How to safeguard my research

September 8th, 2020, 1:48 am

It is just not finding good water that makes life of target victims difficult. Mind control agents also continue other modes of torture. For example they would force high frequency waves into the body from the back and it would be extremely painful. It is hard to describe how difficult it is to pass life in this torture. Mind control agents would continue to torture on my bed, on driving seat in my car and on so many other occasions. It would be a very painful thing and mind control agents wold continue doing such tactics without any regard to humanity. They have vigorously continued this mode of torture for at least past ten days now.

Amin
Topic Author

September 10th, 2020, 5:12 am

This morning I was hit by drugged food at Gourmet bakery which is the largest bakery chain in Lahore with more than 150 outlets. I had severe attacks of anxiety after having food at Gourmet bakery. I believe that the kind of food that I usually like at Gourmet bakery was drugged at manufacturing source and distributed to a large number of outlets especially around Johar Town where I live. 
Also I believe that injection I had about a week ago also was especially distributed and had mind control chemicals in it. I am saying this since I have been sleeping at night for twelve hours for past four days while the injection I had last time had no special effect on my sleep. I get Fluanxol depot injections and they are not known to cause very long sleep.
Please protest against torture and machinations by mind control agencies and try to stop them from being cruel to ordinary, simple and innocent civilian individuals.

Amin
Topic Author

September 15th, 2020, 7:33 pm

Things dipped slightly after the previous post but escalated again. It is becoming very difficult to get good bottled water in Lahore especially in areas close to where I live. Nestle in 5 Liter packing was reasonably better but they have already targeted it (within past three days) and it is virtually impossible to find it good. And they also use high frequency waves into the body from the back. I have a swelling in my back due to their constant use of high frequency waves going into my body from the back. They are not stopping. Please protest and force them to be better and more human.

Amin
Topic Author

September 29th, 2020, 8:52 am

I have previously mentioned on this forum that secret services approach shop-keepers in entire markets and tell them to obey the secret service agents when thought would be remotely projected in their brain sometime later. Here are a few recent happenings that show how secret services are becoming restless and using this technology very aggressively.
I am given a fluanxol depot injection every month. I have to take a tablet kemadrin to offset some side effects of the anti-psychotic injection. If I do not take kemadrin, my body would become slightly stiff and I would feel strong anxiety and my eye-sight would also deteriorate. I also become very calm and at peace after I take Kemadrin tablet. Previously, I bought these tablets a month ago and it was very interesting. I approached the isle of a medicine shop and asked the staff for Kemadrin. One staff approached the shelf and picked a tablet box(cylindrical container) and placed it on a lower shelf and told me that he did not have any kemadrin. I was looking carefully and I told him that the very container he had placed in a lower shelf is Kemadrin. The shopkeeper was slightly embarrassed but sold me the tablets. I kept the tablets on me and I continued to use them for past one month. Three or four days ago, I realized that I had almost exhausted the tablets and I wanted to buy more of them. I went to a large pharmacy chain and asked them to sell me kemadrin tablets but they told me that they had run out of them. I am sure every single store however small keeps kemadrin on them and I was surprised. Another two stores told me that they did not have kemadrin and then I bought kemadrin from another store on the way. I was slightly suspicious since the medicine store was on my obvious path but I kept the tablets on me and took them for past two days. People would not believe but whenever I take kemadrin tablets there is some more clarity in my eyes instantly after taking the tablets. However I used to become very dull after taking the tablets during past two days. This morning when I was driving, I decided to buy kemadrin tablets from somewhere else and entered a medicine store. After I asked for kemadrin, the guy checked on his computer and told me that he had no kemadrin. I was very suspicious and I looked around closely on the medicine shelves and luckily I saw several bottles of kemadrin in their special blue packaging. I told the shopkeeper that kemadrin was lying on the shelves and he sold me the medicine. 
People would not believe but army agents go around entire markets and tell the shopkeepers to obey them if they hear any special sounds or messages remotely projected on them when the target would arrive there.
Just a week ago another similar thing happened and I wanted to buy a medicated soap from a medical store. Sorekeeper said he had no medicated soap at all. I looked around in the store and found medicated soaps lying directly in front of him inside the glass aisle and I pointed that he had medicated soaps. He was willing to sell me the soap. Large stores and decent shopkeepers would be willling to sell their products even after refusing me that they did not have the product but I have had several encounters with smaller shops where poorly educated shopkeepers who would have sold me stuff and it would be placed on the aisle and they would lift it back from the aisle and tell me that they did not want to sell me anything and would become belligerent if I asked them to give me the stuff. 
I am sure when I reach a store, body heat indicates to mind control agents the precise location of other humans around and they can very easily project any thought on their brain and most people are willing to comply especially when they have been approached in advance by army agents and asked to obey.

Amin
Topic Author

October 4th, 2020, 5:32 pm

Though I have not been writing frequently about persecution activities, the torture still continues. About four days ago, I had a drink contaminated with mind control drugs and I continued to feel upset for several days. I remained relatively down and could not work properly. Mind control agents love to torture especially at night when I am sleeping. They use some technology and mind control chemicals travel into the mouth and get attached to inside surface of my mouth and to my tongue and all night I feel awkward and remain disturbed due to it. I have had a tough time getting good food for past few days. Mind control agents use all sort of antics to stop me from working. When I am working on my projects, many times they will focus high frequency waves on my buttocks and I would keep scratching them. Working on my projects have been very difficult for past few days. I was given an antipsychotic injection today in the evening. And I would be traveling to morrow to Kot Addu to take care of some business. I hope they remain better in Kot addu and also on the way to Kot addu.

Amin
Topic Author

October 14th, 2020, 9:09 am

I am already back in Lahore and have returned from Kot Addu. I have not been able to work well for past so many days. Mind control agents have changed their strategy and they are not giving me drugs that upset me too much but they are giving me different drugs that do not allow intellectual activity and I remain totally dull under the effect of their drugs. Mind control agents have been trying to not let me do any research while keeping a relatively low profile by not disturbing other things too much. Their emphasis is to not let me do any successful research work by giving me special medicine while not disturbing other physical things too much. What is worst, my programs are still being changed by mind control crooks and that is the main reason that motivated me to write this post. It seems they are actively changing my programs to disturb my research work. At the moment, the emphasis of mind control agents seems to be to not let me do any more successful research and it seems that they strongly regret that they did not take all necessary means to thwart my research in the past. Really the focus of everything they are doing seems to prevent future damage by not allowing me to do any more successful research and they are using both mind control drugs and their control on my computer towards this means. I have always tried to mention that I was targeted because I had talent for mathematics and I was targeted because of my talent for mathematics and this is the last thing mind control agencies want good Americans to know for sure. The truth really is that 95% of the people who are retarded have talent for some particular thing due to some special neurotransmitters but mind control agencies make false claims and tell complete lies to good people about the victims to somehow justify the persecution of otherwise talented and intelligent targets. Please protest to mind control agencies and force them to not change my programs when I am working on my research.

Amin
Topic Author

Yesterday, 2:29 am

I was unable to post last night since I slept a bit late at 1:30 am and was feeling very tired at that time to write here. My working late yesterday was very unusual these days since I fall to bed very early under the influence of drugs given in my mother's food or from outside food. I used to work long hours but recently it has been a very rare thing. Just day before yesterday, they probably drugged my food in my car after I bought bread and chicken spread from a small shop. When I buy good food and it is lying in my car, I have to be extremely careful when I leave my car on the road outside  and go inside a shop from where I cannot easily look at my car for merely a minute or even less. Two days before yesterday, I had my breakfast at a very small food shop at mughalpura and the food was thoroughly drugged and I remained under its influence for a very long time all the day and was unable to do anything productive. After having food I had the urge to criticize the army and mind control agencies harshly but I controlled myself very carefully and did not utter a word. The purpose behind the drugs was to make me say something even mildly offensive that could be used by Pakistan army to justify their brutal drugging throughout Lahore city. Here I would like to tell friends that Mughalpura is a locality/neighborhood in Lahore that is at least ten kilometers from where I live. Most of the water on the shops is drugged with mind control chemicals in various parts of the city and it is psychologically painful to continue to drive around in search of good water. I am really sick of this search for good water that has continued for past eighteen years of my life since I came to Lahore. 
When I woke up today, my one hand was highly charged and I could feel mildly painful sensations of being charged in it as it was acting like an electrode. And my mouth had a very bitter taste since some mind control chemicals go inside the mouth and settle on the tongue and lower side of upper jaw while I sleep. This happens absolutely everyday and is very painful especially in the brief episodes when I wake up from sleep and it feels very painful and awkward and I feel like washing my mouth but you can only do that so many times during the sleep since it is a constant process and happens again after I have washed/brushed my mouth in between my sleep.
I will write again later today before I sleep since this post is mostly about yesterday and before.

Amin
Topic Author

Yesterday, 3:14 pm

I was able to do a breakfast with good food this morning since I went to an area where I have not been for more than a month. Just a little before noon, I had to drop and later pick my mother for her class and I was able to start my research work only after one pm. I had two 250 ml packets of Nestle milk and I had one of them and I realized that it was drugged. I had bought it a day ago in Johar town so I realized that they had drugged milk at a lot of places in Johar town. I continued to work for several hours and then in the evening I went out again and bought some water. It was a brand that I really like as it would be mostly good at many shops and I knw this brand was not drugged at manufacturing source. But the water was drugged as it must have been drugged either by the local supplier or by Pakistan army sepoys who drug food on shelves in the shops. I dropped water and filled the water bottles from a tap in a street restaurant. Mind control agent released gas in my car several times during the two hours I was outside and I was feeling very bad due to ugly smell of the gas. Gas charged my body, nose and my mouth and I could feel the effect of charge on my body.  On my way back to home, I was a little upset and I decided that I would share this thing with my readers that I have never told them before. Mind control agents who speak in my brain do not want me(as with our targets as well) to be composed and calm. They use very vulgar and nasty language with their targets most of the time to keep the target upset. For past two months, the guy who speaks in my brain ends every sentence with urdu(informal and rather very vulgar) word for penis. In a span of a few hours, I have to hear this word several hundred times. But you cannot do anything at all other than accept it as your fate. This is the same especially when the victim has had drugged food somewhere, mind control agent starts using nasty expletives and vulgar language to upset the victim so he would start saying bad things about mind control agencies, hardliner conservatives or army and these things are then used as a proof that victim is indeed a very bad person who needs to be kept on mind control. What is monumentally ironic that the same guy who says the vulgar word for penis several hundred times everyday has a net worth in excess of 850 million dollars. He has been controlling me for more than ten years and swindled 15-40 millions every year depending upon how good the year was for him. This year was particularly good and he made upwards of 50 million dollars. So this mind control  guy basically swindled 250-400 million dollars over more than ten years and then he was able to get complete knowledge of Lahore city's plans to construct roads on periphery of the city and bought huge swathes of lands in villages that would be on the future roads around the city and made huge profits on his investments. I would dare hardliners in US mind control to confiscate this swindled money  and use it for education of children in poor states of united states but they are no different as they also trumpet love for US to swindle money. Mind control agency is a racket of mediocre crooks who have found a great way of making huge money. I hope the next president makes some realistic cuts in their funding and diverts the money towards education and health especially for people in poorer states.
ABOUT WILMOTT

PW by JB

Wilmott.com has been "Serving the Quantitative Finance Community" since 2001. Continued...

Twitter LinkedIn Instagram

JOBS BOARD

JOBS BOARD

Looking for a quant job, risk, algo trading,...? Browse jobs here...

GZIP: On