SERVING THE QUANTITATIVE FINANCE COMMUNITY

Amin
Topic Author

Re: How to safeguard my research

July 15th, 2018, 1:12 pm

This is letter from another mind control victim to UN secretary General. Here is the link to the letter: https://peacepink.ning.com/profiles/blo ... share_post

Also look at: https://peacepink.ning.com/groups/group/listFeatured

If you see people using bad or foul language on peacepink forum, I would still urge you to be respectful since almost all of us would use worse language than otherwise under mind control chemicals and drugs. The letter is about a year old but she shared it again now. check out https://peacepink.ning.com
Soleilmavis' Letter to UN Secretary General António Guterres
The United Nations got a new Secretary General António Guterres, but all the victims, who had been working hard to urge the UN and all governments to investigate the secret abuse and torture with electromagnetic mind control technologies for the past sixteen years, need to continue hard. The following open letter have written to President Barack Obama and Donald Trump.
Secretary General António Guterres
The United Nations

Dear Secretary General António Guterres,
I am writing to urge you and the United Nations to investigate the cover abuse and torture with remote voice-to-skull and electromagnetic mind control frequency technologies. 
I am a Chinese citizen, born and raised in China, who was first attacked by such technologies in December 2001, when I was studying for a Master`s Degree in Australia. At the time I was unfamiliar with remote electromagnetic weapons which can control thinking, behavior, emotions or decision making by attacking the brain and nervous system. Eventually, I came to learn of these technologies that are being secretly used or covered up by governments worldwide to control and harass the populace.
Noticeable effects started with some noises (whispering voices) which I heard from the floor below me or from the neighbors’ houses. The other people who lived in the same house could not hear them. Soon I started to experience a wide variety of symptoms. 
Majority of the symptoms were: pain all over the body, stomach pain, toothaches, headaches, involuntary hand tremors, inability to stand firmly on legs, alternation of cold and hot sensations, excessive perspiration, high fevers, constipation, faece and piss incontinence, sexual harassment, sleep deprivation, dream manipulation, artificial emotions (induced fear, anger, shame, joy, hate, sadness), and manipulation of memory (forgetting/remembering/screen memories). Torturers also can make me say things (forced speech). All those symptoms would disappear without any medical treatment, or sometimes, a pain would persist, even if I had strong medication. 
I was like a little trapped marionette being controlled by invisible strings. Some unknown people held the strings and controlled my actions: speaking, walking, eating, sleeping, and even my thoughts and emotions. 
Since 2002, I travelled to many places to try to escape from the torture and harassment. I had been to Hong Kong, Thailand, China, New Zealand. When I was in Hong Kong in April 2002, my brain was controlled by voice-to-skull and remote electromagnetic mind control technologies, and I was taken into the US Embassy in Hong Kong. 
I am living in China now and still suffering the harassment and torture with these technologies. 
The proliferation of mind control technologies and their accompanying abuse and torture has become one of the twenty-first century’s greatest violations of human rights. Thousands of innocent victims across the globe have become activists for their freedom. We are demanding an international investigation into these crimes which constitute immense violations of the United Nations’ Universal Declaration of Human Rights. 
I have published my book “Twelve Years in the Grave - Mind Control with Electromagnetic Spectrums, the Invisible Modern Concentration Camp” to let the public know details of my story. I presented my paper “Mind Control with Electromagnetic Frequency” at the E-Leader conference held by China Fudan University and CASA (Chinese American Scholars Association) in Shanghai, January 5-7, 2015. 
Provided the fact that my brain was remotely controlled by voice-to-skull and electromagnetic mind control technologies, and I was taken into the US Embassy in Hong Kong, I urge the United Nations, the US government to take immediate actions to investigate my case. I also require the cooperation and support of the governments of Australia and China, and request assistance from other governments in investigating my case. 

Thank you and Best Regards!
Yours Sincerely, 
Soleilmavis Liu
Shandong, China

Book: “Twelve Years in the Grave - Mind Control with Electromagnetic Spectrums, the Invisible Modern Concentration Camp”  http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/soleilmavis
Paper “Mind Control with Electromagnetic Frequency” 
http://peacepink.ning.com/profiles/blog ... h-electrom...
It would be much appreciated that if you could kindly wide spread this letter to many people, groups, websites. More people spread this letter, more attention I would get from the United Nations and all governments.

All Victims and Supporters, Please write your letters to the United Nations, the governments and the public, urge the UN and all governments to investigate victims' cases immediately.

Amin
Topic Author

July 15th, 2018, 4:50 pm

I woke up today after ten am and I had also slept a little after ten pm yesterday night. I had slightly lesser symptoms of restless in legs and arms last night and heartburn was also slightly less but still both things were quite significant. 
I really did not do anything meaningful today and just tried to waste my time. I also slept for one and a half hour or slightly more in the afternoon. I also talked to my sister and my mother over phone and asked them to take me out of detention. I also made a post in off-topic in the same thread when I received an email form soleilmavis in my yahoo email account. There was no other very significant thing today.

Amin
Topic Author

July 16th, 2018, 4:38 pm

I woke up after ten and had a 4mg Resperidone tablet after having my breakfast. I take another 4 mg Repseridone in the night and also 100 mg Clozapine in the night. Doctor probably wants to increase Clozapine further. But this is funny that I have not seen the doctor during past four days and I have been kept detained. Last time I saw the doctor was on Thursday last week. Doctor is interested in detaining the patients but has no interest in coming to the hospital regularly.
I did not do anything particularly special during the day. And my last night was also worse. I continued to have feelings of extreme unrest in my arms and legs due to brain control chemicals in clozapine. And I also had a severe heartburn despite that I had little food in the dinner. Feelings of restlessness in the limbs and the heartburn are two things that I continued to suffer previously (in Islamabad) whenever I took clozapine.
I also slept in the evening for one and a half hour.
I also talked to my sister and my mother who assured that they will take me out of detention soon. It has already been ten days and I have seen the doctor only three times.

Amin
Topic Author

July 17th, 2018, 11:24 am

The psychiatrist doctor did not come to the hospital today again. The last time he visited the hospital was on Thursday. And my Clozapine dosage has been the same for past three days. And doctor has no regard for the people he has detained in his hospital and another staff told me that the doctor has gone to his ancestral village. And it does not mean anything to the doctor to detain people and keep them detained while he enjoys trips to his village.
And it seems that now the staff wants to keep me detained for longer than two weeks and my parents are very aware of that and they refuse to get me out of the hospital earlier.
And I want to give this suggestion to Americans. Please separate the mind control activities department and the mind control money/bribes department. When mind control agents are also deciding who to give money and how much money to give, they torpedo anything that would result in decrease of money flow through their hands since these agents make tens of millions when they give bribes to influential people. And hence any scenario in which mind control activity will decrease is rejected by mind control agents since they know that money flow of millions of dollars into their pockets would also decrease. So in order to keep some sanity alive, I consider it important to suggest that the departments who disburse money to influential people in other countries should be totally separate from the department that implements mind control.

Amin
Topic Author

July 19th, 2018, 5:59 am

[7/18/2018  7:06 PM]
Taste in my mouth starts to change after I have some food or fruit etc. This used to happen when I was diagnosed of Jaundice and only ended after the intensity of jaundice had decreased. My liver enzymes never became normal but were slightly elevated and higher than upper limit. I believe change of taste in the mouth is one of the symptoms of drug induced jaundice. I will talk to doctor tomorrow to ask him if some of the drug he has given me is  causing drug induced jaundice. And ask him to take my LFTs(Liver function test) again. And stop the drug that is causing jaundice again. I am afraid that the doctor, like many previous doctors, might want to bulldoze me and order continuation of drugs that are causing jaundice gain.

Amin
Topic Author

July 20th, 2018, 6:32 am

A psychologist just talked to me and she seemed to have interest in  ECT (Electric shocks).  I am very worried and want to ask friends to stop mind control agencies from giving me electric shocks again. I really want to request good people to pressurize these mind control agencies from giving me electric shocks.
I will write a detailed post later.

Amin
Topic Author

July 20th, 2018, 3:08 pm

I will start by writing about fire in this hospital the night before last night. I am probably the only male psychiatric patient in the hospital and other patients are for rehabilitation for taking drugs. And smoking is allowed in the hospital. One patient smoked a cigarette after mid-night and threw it at the wall and the walls have plastic insulation on top of them and plastic insulation caught fire. There was huge smoke due to burning of plastic but patients and hospital employees together were able to bring the fire under control without a lot of damage. 
Today there was no special thing but a psychologist who interviewed me in the morning asked many questions about my ECT(electric shocks) 18 years ago and I was seriously afraid that they might resort to doing the same with me again. And I again request friends to force and stop mind control agencies from doing anything of the sort with me. Please protest against it.
Today, two weeks have passed since I was detained in the hospital.
I just wasted time during the day and there was nothing very special.
I look forward to leaving the hospital and want to ask friends to wish me luck about it. I hope that I might be able to leave the hospital in a few days if things go well.
My sister and my mother talk to doctor everyday and then they tell me(lie) that they have never talked to the doctor and they both say they are helpless.
Also I continue to have feelings of restlessness in my arms and legs at night and I keep changing sides on the bed during all of this. And sheer acidity in stomach and heartburn also continues. This happens only when I take clozapine.

Amin
Topic Author

July 21st, 2018, 5:33 am

I will request friends again to force mind control agencies to not do ECT(electric shocks) on me. Please protest against any such thing since I might suffer from an irreversible damage. Everybody knows that it is extremely inhuman to do such procedures on people with a healthy brain. Please help me if you can and try to stop any such thing like electric shocks on me.

Amin
Topic Author

July 23rd, 2018, 6:58 am

I have not written my daily journal for past two days since I have been very lethargic. It seemed that my raising voice against ECT(electric shocks) did work and I felt a marked improvement in attitude of hospital staff after writing here about ECT. 
My nights have been worse since mind control agencies add special drugs in antipsychotic tablets. Everyday, I have attacks of heartburn and acidity. Just last night, I had severe attacks of heartburn but I finally switched my sleeping direction on the bed. I put my pillows where my feet were and put my head there and my legs were where I had my head. And all of a sudden all the heartburn was miraculously gone and  I had a good sleep. This heartburn every night becomes very painful.
I feel pain in my bones all over my body. I have said this before that I am already 45 years old and I cannot take heavy doses of antipsychotics but there are no signs of mercy from mind control agencies.
Psychiatrist doctor associated with this hospital has not visited the hospital since last Wednesday and I am not sure if he would come to hospital today either.
My mother called yesterday and told me that she might get me out of detention in next day or two.
An interesting thing happened in the hospital the day before yesterday. Two patients who were on drug rehabilitation therapy got hold of keys of the main door and escaped from the hospital.
I also had some ideas about how to change the new method to take care of non-linearities in the SDEs and I hope to work on that after I leave the hospital. 
I will again request friends to protest against my detention and giving me antipsychotics.

Amin
Topic Author

July 23rd, 2018, 5:01 pm

I was released from detention earlier today.I am thankful to people who protested again mind control persecution. I will come back with a detailed description of everything with a new post here on Wilmott. I  would try to complete the above work in past two to three days later..

ppauper

July 23rd, 2018, 5:34 pm

your release is good news

Amin
Topic Author

July 24th, 2018, 3:04 pm

Thank you Peter. Last night when I wrote the post, I had already taken medication for the night and I was under the effect of mind control chemicals mixed in antipsychotics and I was compulsively feeling asleep. And I made at least three spelling errors in every word I wrote and was able to put together a very incoherent expression. But I thought it was important to tell friends that my detention has ended since I am very sure that there are really some good people and good Americans who  protested against giving me electric shocks and keeping me in detention. And it was only due to those people that I came out of detention relatively unscathed. And I am very indebted to all those good people and want to truly thank them for this favor and understanding of my situation. I also feel that doctor did not give me electric shock due to pressure from good people and good Americans.
But I still had to take antipsychotics mixed with mind control drugs and mind control agents used all sort of cruel tactics on me all night. They would squeeze the inside of my nose and I would be extremely short of breath and this cruel thing makes me feel very helpless and it seems to me that this is how many people would feel right before they die. And I am not joking as I would be extremely short of breath. And then mind control agents would give me fits of coughing that would continue for a minute and more. And then there will be very high acidity in my stomach and waves of pain will start from the stomach to my throat. And on top of that, I will have extreme feeling of unease in my arms and legs and passing the night becomes a torture. And all of this is due to mind control drugs added to antipsychotic tablets that are given to me.
But I woke up early in the morning and went out for a walk a little earlier than five in the morning. I had earlier slept around ten at night. I enjoyed the walk but I really had to exert myself and I felt very tired during the walk but I was still able to walk for a reasonable distance. During the day I did more work on my research and on another project. I again went out for a walk in the evening when I thought of my research ideas and I really was able to think of possible ways of solving nonlinear SDEs. I was also able to get some good coffee. Overall it was a slow day but the night was very bad due to all sort of torture and cruelties tried on me. But during the day, I had to make a great effort to come out of lethargic mood(due to severe antipsychotics) and did try to remain active. I also took my mother to another house on my car and also brought her back. We also went to buy food from a nearby bakery on my car in the evening. 

Amin
Topic Author

July 25th, 2018, 4:04 pm

I woke up today at 4:30 am and went out for a walk. I walked quite a bit but still came back earlier as compared to yesterday's walk. My antipsychotic medicine is also huge. I am given 6mg risperidone and 300 mg Clozapine. And I become very lethargic and I would have to make a great effort to stay active. I am already 45 years old but doctors give me antipsychotics as if I were 25 years old. 
Also last night was slightly better in terms of forced fits of coughs and stopping of my breath but these things did not end completely and continued to a smaller degree.
I also continued to think of my research and tried a few ideas on my computer.
I also walked a little bit in the evening as well and enjoyed the walk. And I also slept during the day for 2-3 hours.
I realize that I would have to continue to write my blog for another two and a half years until there is a better president in US and then all my efforts of freedom from mind control might hopefully become true.

Amin
Topic Author

July 26th, 2018, 9:34 am

I do not know how true it is but mind control guy just told me that American defense department has asked people in American and European universities that this research would be completed by the specified people(specified by US defense)  and I would not be allowed to complete this research and I would not be given credit for my genuine research because people in US defense do not want to hear stories of torture and persecution from victims like me if the victims become successful and well-known due to their research. There are thousands of mind control victims all across the world and once they become free, it will be clear to the world that they were largely targeted due to their talent and this is the last thing American defense wants since they want to continue to persecute people freely all over the world using mind control technologies. 
And the mind control agent told me that since I am completing the project with stochastic calculus of standard deviations, researchers specified by US defense also want to do it with stochastic calculus of standard deviations something I originally started.
Really I have nothing about researchers anywhere in the world doing genuine work and I only want to request them to give me appropriate credit. Many people would recall when I wrote my last research paper earlier this year and emailed it to friends, US defense agents literally reached out to each of the recipients of my message and asked them that researchers sponsored by US defense would actually do the work and they should disregard my research and should not give me any credit and even asked them to not download the paper. I am sure many people would recall that effort by US defense to discredit my original research work. And this would be funny if some defense sponsored researchers also start following the stochastic calculus of standard deviations idea without giving me any credit. Mind control agent had previously told me that there are US defense sponsored researchers who continued to claim that they have done original research(the same as my research) only after my research appeared on internet and once I did genuine work, they would also continue to claim that they have also done the same original research on their own.

Amin
Topic Author

July 29th, 2018, 4:29 pm

Today, I got up after 10:00 AM as I had slept after 1:00 AM last night. My night was slightly better but I would still feel breathless but to a lesser degree. It is very hard to tell what this feeling is and how I would feel helpless and try to breathe harder. And the fits of coughs also decreased but did occur to a lesser degree. And when I would go into wash room in slow motion, there will be urine all over my clothes since I was not being able to control my actions properly. And then there will also be saliva that would start to flow out of my mouth and wet my shirt when I would be asleep. 
During the day, I was thinking of the algorithm of my new program with Ito-Taylor expansions in order to write a very general program.  I had already written a simpler program a few days earlier and I decided to upload it on technical forum. I would soon be posting a very general program in a few days. I had worked with these new stochastic integrals more than six months ago and had also written them on Wilmott technical forum. I am sure that similar logic can also be used when we want to increase the radius of convergence of Taylor series expansions.
I might be going to Islamabad for a week in next two days. My nephew who I used to teach over skype has passed in mathematics with reasonable marks but failed in stat and I would teach him for a week in Islamabad so he could easily pass the stat exam after the summer vacations.
I probably had bad water yesterday and I felt sick all day due to bad water and it was not a good feeling. I would feel very sick in my belly.
ABOUT WILMOTT

PW by JB

Wilmott.com has been "Serving the Quantitative Finance Community" since 2001. Continued...

Twitter LinkedIn Instagram

JOBS BOARD

JOBS BOARD

Looking for a quant job, risk, algo trading,...? Browse jobs here...

GZIP: On