SERVING THE QUANTITATIVE FINANCE COMMUNITY

Amin
Topic Author

Re: How to safeguard my research

September 2nd, 2018, 7:58 pm

I woke up this morning at 7:00 am but I was still not feeling well and I decided to sleep again at eight one hour after waking up. I woke up after this second sleep at 1:00 pm. I did not go out and continued to try to work and wasted quite a bit of time. I also did my laundry and washed my clothes. I had good food (some fruit and biscuits) and water from yesterday so I did not want to go out during the day. I also made some minor progress on my research. Though today was better than yesterday, I still continued to feel extreme anxiety all through the day but it did not turn extremely ugly since I had good food on me. During the whole day, I would also feel that muscles on my face would seem to become very stiff. I am talking about muscles around the cheekbones. This was probably due to the mind control.
My sister was coming to Lahore and she was supposed to arrive at 9:15 pm. I left home at 8:00 pm so I would be able to take her from the bus station. After leaving my sister at home, I went out again to get water and food and I was very luckily able to get good food and water. I came home after 11:00 pm. After coming home, I cut the hair on my head using electric shaver and then I had some food that I had brought from outside. It is 1:00 am now and I will be sleeping in a bit.

Amin
Topic Author

September 3rd, 2018, 2:09 pm

I woke up today at 9:00 am. I wasted some time at home and then took my car to a workshop. There was a small sound coming from one wheel of my car for past few days and yesterday I notice that car would start to vibrate at speeds exceeding 60km/h. Workshop guys changed the wheel bearing and also changed the brake leathers. I was free from the repair work after 1:30 and then came back home. My sister who came from Islamabad had cooked rice(Mutton Pulao) and she insisted that I had food with her. I had a lot of rice but I did feel worse after eating rice and I was feeling severe anxiety and I started walking to and fro in our house. But then I realized that I had good milk and coffee on me and I made strong coffee and I felt quite better after taking good coffee. It was also raining today and I wasted a lot of time doing nothing in our house. At 5:00 pm, I left with my sister and we went to liberty market where she wanted to do some shopping. And we came back home at around 6:40 pm. Though my day was better but there were still times when I would feel that muscles around my cheekbones would be becoming stiff. I really did not do any research work at all today.

trackstar

September 3rd, 2018, 5:39 pm

Hello Amin,

It is a very hot end of summer day here and I am catching up on some threads here.

Good that you are still keeping your journal and in fact there is a funny coincidence.

My sister is coming to visit me today and we have been talking about international cooking lately.

I looked up the recipe for Mutton Pulao and I think we will modify it to use Seitan instead of mutton, but stil should be great.

She and her husband like this sort of thing a lot.

Enjoy your evening and thanks for the cooking idea!

TS

Amin
Topic Author

September 3rd, 2018, 5:49 pm

Thank you TS for your post. Yes, I am sure, you will really like mutton Pulao. Really nice to know that things are very good at your end. And I want to thank you for your good wishes.
Here is the remaining part of my daily journal.
At around 7:30 pm, I went out to get food and water. I got some biryani from close to mall road and also bought some water from Gulberg. I think I was able to get good food and water. I came home at 9:30 pm and then just wasted some time at home. I will be sleeping now at 10:45 pm.

Amin
Topic Author

September 4th, 2018, 4:47 pm

I woke up at ten today and remained at home. I dropped my mother to a nearby house, on my car,  at 11:00 am and picked her from there at 1:15 pm. I remained at home in the meantime. I had food at home after two and surprisingly food was not very bad. I tried to do some work after 2:00 pm but did not have much success in what I was trying to do. My sister who has come from Islamabad for some professional training returned home after 5:00 pm and I helped her find some stuff by googling on internet. I left after seven to get some good food and water. On a tuck shop by a petrol pump, I found some coffee brand that has always previously been good but when I reached home and tried it, I had bouts of anxiety. Only when I took some old coffee that I had been carrying on me from earlier time that I felt slightly better. I am sure they had contaminated the coffee brand with mind control drugs when the mind control agents found it on the tuck shop. I will try to see if I can do some work and sleep otherwise now.

Amin
Topic Author

September 8th, 2018, 5:21 pm

I have had fever for past two days. Yesterday, I had 102 F fever that decreased to 100 F today. I was feeling very tired and did no research work. In fact, my research work has become extremely slow since I was given two injections. Though I do expect that I will slowly pick up on my research again. I am also afraid that once I recover from fever, mind control agencies will start to comprehensively drug food everywhere to give me mind control chemicals. I will request all good people to insist that mind control drugs must not be given to me. I am sure many people will feel how ironic it is that I share my research openly, I respect people of all nations and I try my best to be helpful  to others, but still mind control agencies are bent to retard me and they do whatever it takes to retard me.

Amin
Topic Author

September 10th, 2018, 3:44 pm

I had a very bad sleep last night. I was almost not able to sleep at all and remained miserable all night and I am sure it was due to forced awakening. I think mind control agents were worried since the immediate negative effect of injections was decreasing. I had a hangover when I got up in the morning at nine. But then I slowly became fine since over past twenty years I am used to innumerable such bad nights and in the morning I would simply start doing business as usual without making a deal about bad sleep. I was in fact feeling alright one hour after getting up and also drove around in my car. It was a warm day and though peak of the summers is gone, many days are still hot sometimes. I was able to get good food and good drinks. I remained out for about four hours and I really enjoyed it as well and also did a little bit of shopping. And I did feel that I was getting out of the effect of injections and I had started to feel normal again and I thought that I would be able to restart my research properly in a few days especially if mind control agencies would not start drugging the food and drinks mercilessly again. I also went out for a walk for one hour in the evening and enjoyed that as well. I did not spend much time on my research today but as I was feeling better I am sure I can restart things easily in a few days. I would be sleeping now in less than half an hour.

Amin
Topic Author

September 10th, 2018, 9:54 pm

Just writing in the middle of the night at 3:00 am. They are keeping me forcefully awake for second night in a row. I tried to sleep at 10:00 pm but to no use. I will right a detailed post later.

Amin
Topic Author

September 11th, 2018, 7:46 am

Here is a twitter message I sent to Senator Hillary Clinton. I consider her probably the most respectable American politician and that is why I decided to message her first. I will be sending messages to other respected American politicians after a few days. Here is the twitter message 
Dear Hillary Clinton,
I want to request you to intervene to stop the cruel persecution of so many mind control victims across the world.  Here I have written very briefly about it for your review:
https://forum.wilmott.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=101453 I am an ardent fan of yours. And the night you lost was a very sad night for many of us since most of the mind control victims believed that mind control regime by American defense would never continue when a sensitive person like you would be elected the president.

I wish you a good day.
Ahsan Amin

Amin
Topic Author

September 15th, 2018, 11:41 am

Though I have not been writing about my daily routine these days, I will still like to mention for friends that I continue to follow a relatively steady routine everyday since past week has been a bit better. Over the years I started to enjoy driving my car, listening to old Indian music inside my car and taking a drink from one random place and a little bit to eat from some other random place and so on. This habit developed over past twenty years since there would be many many months when I would have to drive into far off parts of Lahore city and try to be able to get something that would not have mind control drugs in it. And I would have to continuously learn since anything good that I could eat would be provided to store within two to three days all over the city once it would be identified. Lahore city would be full of food that is thoroughly drugged at the manufacturing source. I would not be able to dine anywhere where food would be prepared and my best bet would be to quickly take ready-made food that could be taken off the shelf. And on top of that underground water would be systematically drugged all over the city. And I would truly have to go to far-off random parts in the city to get good food and water and of course many times I will get hit hard by drugged food and water. I still recall that I would totally freak out when the city would be drugged in the very early years but then I slowly learnt to keep my nerves in control and start to think on my feet. And in recent years, there will be many times when city will be intensely drugged for four or five months in a row and then Pakistani generals who were in control of drugging the city would lose nerves and simply send staff from some mental hospital who would tie my hands and legs and then take me to the mental hospital and give me all sort of drugs and injections and then I Will have to start over again but I persisted. 
Sorry for straying off but I have no other activity other than enjoying myself while driving my car and doing mathematics in my home. I do not watch TV and  only try to catch some news while passing off the living room. I do read news on internet to stay in touch. I have absolutely no friends since most of the friends wanted to mint money and I decided to leave them and started living by myself. In fact, mind control guy said several times that if you had any friends we would give them money and ask them to make claims that you told your friends that you wanted to do something wrong and evil and then we would have a perfect justification for your persecution in eyes of a lot of people.
I want to tell friends to never become simpleton and believe in the defense people blindly. These crooks would simply rotate their tongue in their mouth and blurt anything that makes their mare go. An 80,000 dollar dude (sorry to use this world but I am afraid good people are a rare find in brain control) of American defense when makes 80 millions by getting into mind control, he is not cruel to himself to not tell complete lies to make 80 million dollars. And we all know that money is such a thing that whatever good Americans do, crooks will continue to retard innocent humans as long as they have the opportunity to make tens of millions of dollars out of retarding people. And over time I found that it is religious, conservative and pseudo-educated people who are more willing to swindle, cheat and steal and American defense is replete with such crooks. Sorry again to stray off the topic, but good Americans should think about overhauling their defense department since otherwise these mediocre crooks are going to very badly fail the American people somewhere and I believe they have already failed the American nation several times but nothing ever happens to alter the state of affairs.

trackstar

September 15th, 2018, 1:09 pm

Hello Amin,

I have been thinking about you and your journal this week and finally have time to write.  It seems that you are feeling better, at least somewhat, and your fever is gone. That is very good and I hope for continued good health there.

Today I am going for a walk in the local nature sanctuary and it should be a restful weekend after a busy week. 

Have a nice weekend,

TS
Last edited by trackstar on September 16th, 2018, 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Amin
Topic Author

September 16th, 2018, 2:20 pm

Here is a tweet I sent to Senator John Kerry who I truly admire as one of the greatest politicians in United States.
@JohnKerryI want to request you to intervene to stop the cruel persecution of so many mind control victims across the world.  Here I have written very briefly about it for your review:https://forum.wilmott.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=101453 I wish you a good day.
Ahsan Amin
I have also sent tweets to newly elected prime minister Imran Khan and new foreign minister of Pakistan Shah Mehmood Qureshi. I Will be sending many more tweets to American and Pakistani politicians in coming days.
Last edited by Amin on September 16th, 2018, 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

trackstar

September 16th, 2018, 2:44 pm

Yes, he is a kind and compassionate person.

People can be extremely cynical about politicians, and sometimes rightfully so, but I have known some very good ones over the years.

More perfect fall weather here, so I am going to enjoy some time in a local forest today.

Amin
Topic Author

September 16th, 2018, 2:53 pm

I also agree that he is very kind, compassionate and very upright person. Apart from John Kerry, I truly wish John McCain were alive and well as I would certainly want to tweet him if it were so.

Amin
Topic Author

September 30th, 2018, 10:30 pm

I have not written for past two weeks. On 18th September, I received an antipsychotic injection which has to be repeated after every fifteen days so now I will get a new injection on 3rd of October. My creativity sharply declines when I get the injections but becomes better in the second week after the injection. I want to request good people to raise voice against such wrong actions of mind control agencies and allow me to live a life free of antipsychotic drugs. And on top of injections, things become truly worse when I get mind control drugs in food and it almost becomes impossible to continue my research on such days. Though things became a bit better when I Sent a message to Senator Hillary Clinton and later sent a tweet to Senator Jon Kerry. But it seems that once enough days have passed after the tweets, mind control activity starts increasing again. I have also decided to tweet other good American politicians with a request to intervene to end mind control and I will be tweeting to Senator Bernie Sanders after a few days. I also plan to tweet some prominent Pakistanis. Another important event was that I travelled from Lahore to Islamabad last Thursday and currently I am in Islamabad and I liked the change of atmosphere. I also plan to write letters to some derivatives related companies and software firms to give me consulting business. American defense department had been brazenly asking European companies to not give me any sort of business for past eight years but I hope that people in many European countries might have realized that they should not side with utter cruelty and injustice of American defense.
I will again request all good Americans and good people all over the world to press for my release from mind control and let me live a normal life. I am already forty five and it becomes very difficult to face all sort of mental torture in this age and it is not so easy to bear through mind control torture like I faced when I was a 24 years old boy when this all started.
ABOUT WILMOTT

PW by JB

Wilmott.com has been "Serving the Quantitative Finance Community" since 2001. Continued...

Twitter LinkedIn Instagram

JOBS BOARD

JOBS BOARD

Looking for a quant job, risk, algo trading,...? Browse jobs here...

GZIP: On