SERVING THE QUANTITATIVE FINANCE COMMUNITY

Amin
Topic Author

Re: How to safeguard my research

January 4th, 2020, 11:05 pm

I had slept quite late and so woke up at around 11:00 am. I did some work in the morning for an hour and then left out in my car. I had food at small street restaurant in PCSIR, canal road. I also bought food and water for rest of the day and came back home at around 2:15 pm. I did some work but then my sister called that my nephew wanted me to teach him earlier today. I called my nephew and he told me about the chapters he needed to learn. I briefly reviewd his class lectures and then taught him for one and a half hour. It was a good day in the sense that I could get some work done but it was a bad day that torture still continued. Many times, there was extreme itching in my back. I want to tell friends that several years ago they would give me so excessive itching when I sat in my car that I bought a "Tawa"(It is a large round steel/iron plate that is used to heat and prepare the loaves of bread in subcontinent. ) and removed its wooden handle and placed it on my car seat and sat on it. I would do this regularly for several months so that they could not torture me by giving me extreme itch in the back. I also randomly bought a soap and it was very bad and it charged my face and head and when I used to wash myself and I would lose a bit of self-consciousness after that. I was surprised since many many soaps in the market are still drugged with mind control chemicals. When I was working, they would continue to somehow try to control me and very actively discourage me from doing my work. 
I continued to work late night and I was able to get a lot of good work done. I also made a post on technical forum and I would be sleeping in a bit now.

Amin
Topic Author

January 5th, 2020, 8:28 pm

I am very tired and going to sleep. I wanted to write a very long post today but delayed it  and have become sleepy now. I will write tomorrow in great detail somewhere between mid of the day tomorrow.

Amin
Topic Author

January 6th, 2020, 12:54 pm

I have been telling friends that one of the major reason for continuation of my persecution and of that of many other victims is that the agents who control us try their best to somehow continue brain control. These agents are usually very aware who are the people behind the persecution and that is where these agents like to be truthful about their mean tactics openly. When these agents know that somebody in authority who is good, just and independent, these agents would try to openly deceive them using some tactics they have learnt over time. The purpose of these tactics by mind control agents would be to mislead the good and just people in authority that the target is indeed bad and evil. 
Explaining further, I start with an excerpt of my previous post 988 a few days ago. I am copying the last paragraph.

I made some noodles at around one and tried to do some work.In the evening I went out after four and came back home at around 7:00. I brought home two six liter water bottles. I also picked some other drinks on the way. In my car I spoke/ranted about mind control and American values and informing people about my mind control. I said that I believed that this is enough goodness in a society that many people have to keep a pretense of being good once they know that people are watching and even bad people strongly refrain from doing bad things once they know that their actions would get known to general public. After coming back home I did work on my research. I also taught my nephew for almost an hour at around 10:00 pm. I will be sleeping in a bit now. 
 When I wrote the above post, I did not make a big deal about anything and just mentioned it. But there were several things related to this incident that of speaking my mind and related tactics of mind control agents that make it special. Again, in my car, I spoke about mind control and American values and I was being very clear in expressing myself. But then I noticed that while I was being very honestly clear, mind control agent would whisper expletives in my mouth like "ass hole" and similar bad expletives from time to time while I was clearly trying to express myself in a relatively louder voice. At this point, I would digress to mention this thing that my persecution has been continuing for more than twenty years and there were several points in time when they forced very large number of mind control chemicals in my brain and they got some degree of mechanical control on some of my things. For example they would say something in my brain and I would simply mindlessly whisper it. In can of course stop myself from whispering but it would require some effort and some degree of conscious control and many times I would just not make the effort required and simply keep whispering what they are saying in my mind. However, what I speak in louder, human to human communication level of loudness, would always remain in my hundred percent control. In the sense that they could of course force a mood on me using mind control drugs and I would be speaking something possibly bad under influence but when said in a loud voice, I would be choosing my own words and not mechanically saying anybody's words. So again, even if I am not on active mind control drugs, what I whisper would many many times would be a mechanical repetition of what mind control agents are saying and what I speak relatively louder would be always be my own words chosen from my own brain. Now I end the digression to come back towards the point. While I was trying to clearly express my views about mind control and also regarding ethics and such things, the mind control agent would use his "control" to whisper "ass hole" and other expletives in my mouth again and again. And then I realized that there are other people watching and hearing and possibly even knowing what I am thinking and when I say something that is good to clearly express myself, the mind control agents would simply force an expletive whisper in my mouth and tell the other good people that what I was whispering was my true nature. And I realized that mind control agents use such tactics to misguide their own good, just and neutral people so that mind control could one way or other continue on good people. And then I realized that such tactics might be used by broader community of mind control agents when they want to deceive their own good Americans that what their target guy is saying he is making up but what he is whispering is the truth so that somehow persecution could continue on the targets. When I felt that day that mind control guy was whispering expletives during my "good rant", I spoke about his tactic in the same rant later. And then I noticed that mind control guy would increase whispering in my mouth in coming days after that episode and he wanted to give other people the impression that I was doing it myself since he was caught red-handed and wanted to mislead people that this whisper is made by me while it arose mechanically out of what he said in my brain. Ending the mention of that incident here, I would ask all good people to ask CIA to provide them a copy of my rant that day since they absolutely tape everything I say. Please hear it if you can put your hands on it. I might not have mentioned it with such a special emphasis but I realized that whispering in my mouth has become important for the mind control agent in the ensuing days after the rant episode and he is somehow trying to deceive other good people that this whisper was my own natural response.
Ok here is the copy of an old post I made on the same thread and it was lying on my computer and I decided to post it since it was very relevant.
Though I have not been writing about my daily routine these days, I will still like to mention for friends that I continue to follow a relatively steady routine everyday since past week has been a bit better. Over the years I started to enjoy driving my car, listening to old Indian music inside my car and taking a drink from one random place and a little bit to eat from some other random place and so on. This habit developed over past twenty years since there would be many many months when I would have to drive into far off parts of Lahore city and try to be able to get something that would not have mind control drugs in it. And I would have to continuously learn since anything good that I could eat would be provided to store within two to three days all over the city once it would be identified. Lahore city would be full of food that is thoroughly drugged at the manufacturing source. I would not be able to dine anywhere where food would be prepared and my best bet would be to quickly take ready-made food that could be taken off the shelf. And on top of that underground water would be systematically drugged all over the city. And I would truly have to go to far-off random parts in the city to get good food and water and of course many times I will get hit hard by drugged food and water. I still recall that I would totally freak out when the city would be drugged in the very early years but then I slowly learnt to keep my nerves in control and start to think on my feet. And in recent years, there will be many times when city will be intensely drugged for four or five months in a row and then Pakistani generals who were in control of drugging the city would lose nerves and simply send staff from some mental hospital who would tie my hands and legs and then take me to the mental hospital and give me all sort of drugs and injections and then I Will have to start over again but I persisted. 
Sorry for straying off but I have no other activity other than enjoying myself while driving my car and doing mathematics in my home. I do not watch TV and  only try to catch some news while passing off the living room. I do read news on internet to stay in touch. I have absolutely no friends since most of the friends wanted to mint money and I decided to leave them and started living by myself. In fact, mind control guy said several times that if you had any friends we would give them money and ask them to make claims that you told your friends that you wanted to do something wrong and evil and then we would have a perfect justification for your persecution in eyes of a lot of people.
I want to tell friends to never become simpleton and believe in the defense people blindly. These crooks would simply rotate their tongue in their mouth and blurt anything that makes their mare go. An 80,000 dollar dude of American defense when makes 80 millions by getting into mind control, he is not cruel to himself to not tell complete lies to make 80 million dollars. And over time I found that it is religious, conservative and pseudo-educated people who are more willing to swindle, cheat and steal and American defense is replete with such crooks. Sorry again to stray off the topic, but good Americans should think about overhauling their defense department since otherwise these mediocre crooks are going to very badly fail the American people somewhere and I believe they have already failed the American nation several times but nothing ever happens to alter the state of affairs.
Again I would want to mention that a few top mind control agents in Pakistan each make 10-15 million American dollars every year. In good years when cities were brazenly drugged thoroughly, these agents made up to 40 million American dollars in that good year. These agents are mostly directly in touch with the people who insinuated the persecution of each target and this is where they speak complete truth. They ensure those people behind persecution that they would continue to make sure somehow persecution of the target continues even if their is resistance against it in good American circles. In return, the people in United States that were behind starting the persecution make sure using their own channels and power-play that these particular agents remain deployed on the targets so this symbiotic relationship continues. And again these agents very actively deceive good, independent and just American people and make every effort to mislead good American people that the target victim is very bad and evil. And these agents ensure their backers in US that they would make it certain one way or other that persecution of particular high profile targets continue.
Another thing, I would be given an antipsychotic injection tomorrow and I am very afraid that they would make sure that I buy a drugged antipsychotic injection. By drugged, I mean an injection that would include mind control chemicals. Please force these agents to stop my family from giving me antipsychotics and not drug the injections with mind control chemicals. I am a perfectly healthy and good-natured human being. If my productivity really drops in ext few days and they can again gain an upper hand using mind control, it would be because of mind control chemicals in the injection. If you can please ask the mind control agencies to not force my family to give me antipsychotic injections.
Again, I would request all good American people to ask CIA that they want to hear what I said in my car as I mentioned in post 988, written at "Wed Jan 01, 2020 8:27 pm". They absolutely record everything I say even in remote locations. But this was in my car where there must be several digital recording devices. You could hear what I said and might be able to know what expletives I was forced to whisper since I am sure digital recording devices can capture even the smallest whisper very faithfully.

Amin
Topic Author

January 6th, 2020, 8:09 pm

I mentioned things in the previous post but now back to the daily journal. Yesterday was an alright day. My parents came back from their two day trip to Islamabad. My sister asked me to teach my nephew again and I waited for the time when he would study. I thought that I would do my work after I had taught him. But he did not call and did not answer my phone. I continued to wait and I really could not do much work of my own.
I had been changing my sleeping place everyday since they calibrate their EM resonance devices to places where I would usually sit for work or sleep. This was a major reason that I could do better work when I would be alone at home since I could shift to any room and change my place of work and sleeping on a daily basis. Earlier when I remained confined to two rooms, my personal room and drawing room, many times it would become very difficult to work since sometimes they would make me drowsy and absent-minded at other times. Of course I could also work better sometimes depending upon my position of work, food I had and other factors that would alter the degree of mind control. Since my family is back again, I have far more limited freedom now to move around and get relief from the mind control devices. I would really long for a better deep sleep that refreshes the mind but more mind control, it continues to become more difficult.
Today, I woke up after twelve pm. It was a long sleep but it was not very deep nor refreshing at all. Around one, I took my mother to a nearby ATM machine since she needed to withdraw money. Later I left alone on my car and got some food from Gourmet bakery on main boulevard of Johar Town. I spent some time with my family. Later I taught industrial organization to my nephew who was supposed to take his paper later during the day. After teaching him, I went out in my car at around eight. I bought two six liter water bottles and also had some roasted chicken from Lahore Broast on main Boulevard on Wapda Town entrance circle. I came back home and wasted sometime. I would be sleeping in a bit.

Amin
Topic Author

January 7th, 2020, 8:49 pm

Today, I woke up at nine in the morning. When I woke up, my younger sister had come to our house. I had earlier delivered some of my youngest sister's (who lives in US) stuff to her husband's colleague who was going back to US. The colleague left but did not take all of my ssiter's stuff since their own baggage was more than what they could take with the airline. My mother asked me to drive my sister back home to Chinar bagh and also take back my youngest sister's things from her husband's colleague's home on FerozPur road. My mother also told me that my injection was due and I should buy clopixol injection and get injected. I took my sister to her home in Chinar Bagh and then went back to ring road and arrived at Ferozpur road. I was also very worried that they would drug the injections or replace the injections so they could openly control me. When I arrived at Ferozpur road, I decided to drive to another nearby city Kasur to get  the injections. I bought the clopixol injection from kasur. I arrived home at around 4:00 and took my mother with me to a clinic where they gave me the antipsychotic injection. I came home with my mother but left again. I had food and bought some food and good water. I then thought about my research and made a post on technial forum. I would be sleeping in a bit now.

Amin
Topic Author

January 8th, 2020, 6:25 pm

I woke up today at around 10:00 am. A little later, I had to take my mother for her class at 11:00. I was also supposed to pick her at 12:15 and bring her back home. I remained outside in the mean time and had a sandwich and a drink. After coming back home by 12:45, I thought about best approach to the problem of path integrals. My mother had to receive a parcel and there were no signs of it. At 4:00, She asked me to take her to local courier office to know about the parcel. Courier office asked her to call the helpline and the parcel was also received by mother at around 5:00. I also left in my car at around 4:15 and took some food and water from Wapda Town. I also took a coke drink at wapda town but both water and the coke drink were bad and my mind remained torn apart for several hours. I did some programming work after coming back. At around 10:00 pm, I went out again in my car and quickly brought good water. I had already started to feel very sick due to previous bad water. It would have taken me only around 40:00 minutes to get new water. After coming back home, I was more relaxed and did some programming work. I had an injection yesterday and it seems to make me drowsy very early so I will be sleeping now.

Amin
Topic Author

January 9th, 2020, 7:23 pm

I am very drowsy but will try to make an extra post tomorrow about today's experiences.

Amin
Topic Author

January 10th, 2020, 10:07 am

Yesterday was not a good day at all in sense of food and beverages. First of all when I woke up around 9:00 pm, I continued to feel drowsy because of the effect of antipsychotic injection. I tried to do some work and it was just alright. I went out on my car with my mother to drop her where she goes to take her class. I was very sleepy when I was driving. Later, I went to a nearby bakery and the food (It was a Samoli sandwich) was thoroughly drugged. The sandwich had already been prepared and it means that off the shelf food in several nearby bakeries must have been drugged. I really had to struggle to keep my senses intact after taking samoli sandwich. I had some good milk and good coffee from before and I had a strong "coffee with milk" and I felt quite better after that. Later I continued to work at home for several hours and the work was alright and somewhat better than before. At around 8:00 pm, I went out on my car to take water and food. I got water from a filtration plant in Shadman but the water was drugged. I drank a small amount of water to determine if the water was good and had shocks to my brain all over. I then continued towards mall road and filled the water bottles again from a random water cooler close to Shimla hill. Fortunately water was good at this new point. I also got good food because I became more random realizing they were trying to drug my food at a lot of places.
Since people all over the world and in many European countries read my blog, and they firmly realize the truth that mind control agencies resort to brazen lies when they start the persecution of many targets and the case is no different for European targets. Now US mind control agencies really want to silence me somehow since they are afraid that my creative work and my open explanation of my circumstances exposes the mean and evil tactics of US mind control agencies. US mind control agencies do not want to let me do any more creative work since it attracts attention from European and other public and exposes the ugly evil nature of US mind control and then people have more sympathy for their compatriot victims in Europe and all across the world when people know the truth. There is also a very huge pressure from good Americans who do not like inhuman treatment of good people of foreign countries due to "religious or conservative biases and motives" of people at the helm in mind control agencies. So in order to stop this opposition from good Americans, mind control agencies really consider it important to not let me do any more creative research and they have thoroughly started drugging water at many places.  I would also invite European embassies to ask their contacts in Pakistan army to provide them complete information about what is being done by Pakistani intelligence forces on the behest of American mind control agencies so that complete truth is exposed forever and gullible European people do not make their own innocent and talented citizens victim of mind control due to brazen lies and other similar tactics of people in US mind control. In mind control, they target talent and they target people with special neurotransmitters and they do not target any terrorist or evil tendencies(as they brazenly lie). Many mind control agents who spoke in my brain told me that when I was first targeted in US, people were horrified by so many special neurotransmitters in "shit like me". Many such terrorist minded people roam perfectly freely in Pakistan despite that at several times the Lahore city was completely and thoroughly drugged with mind control chemicals but they continued to target innocent and talented people in technology and science. I would again request good Americans (many of them I believe to be exemplary humans) to really intervene forcefully to stop the crooks in mind control from using the name of America for their personal biases while the tactics they use are thoroughly against any American ethics.

Amin
Topic Author

January 10th, 2020, 1:36 pm

In mind control, they target talent and they target people with special neurotransmitters and they do not target any terrorist or evil tendencies(as they brazenly lie). Many mind control agents who spoke in my brain told me that when I was first targeted in US, people were horrified by so many special neurotransmitters in "shit like me".
To complete the above statement, I will like to add something further. Many of us may have very potent neurotransmitters in some parts of our brain but those neurotransmitters do not actively contribute to our thought process unless they are properly connected to other main neurotransmitters. But depending upon the main neurotransmitters we are using at a particular time, experts can tell that specific potent neurotransmitters would be sooner connected to the main neurotransmitters or otherwise. This is many times a natural process as we know that people who keep using their brain in research and other active mental effort areas, continue to become wiser with time. So once. in college student targets, these mind control experts know about particular very potent neurotransmitters, and they know that these potent neurotransmitters would sooner be connected to main neurotransmitters, they install a team of more than a dozen or sometimes several dozen mind control agents whose sole job is to stop the potent neurotransmitters from combining the main neurotransmitters in the target's brain. For this reason, whenever I was off mind control (because of good food for a limited time and other factors) like when I went to UK or japan, there was an extreme urgency to somehow control my brain so that they could stop the potent neurotransmitters from connecting with main neurotransmitters otherwise there might be some irreversible chemical reactions in the brain and some neurotransmitters could not be controlled any more using mind control. How? electromagnetic wave signals move several hundred thousand times faster than the speed of neurotransmitters in our brain. When a neurotransmitter start moving at a certain point in the brain, the EM signal detects it right away and transports this information to mind control agents where the signal is processed using fastest possible neurotransmitters and the response is conveyed at the speed of light to the brain of the target which blocks the desired neurotransmitters in their tracks before they combine with other main neurotransmitters. There is a lot of unbelievable science to this but I would like to tell an incident. It was late 2003 and I was on very high mind control drugs and I was just randomly walking in the streets around my house and I was talking to myself. But the unbelievable thing was that whatever I would utter, the mind control agent would say it in my ears before I uttered it. I knew very well that I was absolutely choosing my own words even though they were said after I heard them in my ears. Whatever I was hearing, I was not "repeating" it. Friends can understand by this or other such incidents what I mean by signals moving at the speed of light while neurotransmitters moving at extremely smaller speeds and once a thought originates in some part of the brain, it can be processed by mind control agents due to extreme light speed of EM signals extremely quickly and they can respond before the thought reaches the neurotransmitters defining our consciousness.

Amin
Topic Author

January 11th, 2020, 5:17 pm

Today, I woke up at 5:30 am in the morning. I had slept early yesterday at 7:00 pm since I was being very drowsy due to the effect of recent injection. I tried to do some work for more than an hour but lied again for two hours after that since I was being very drowsy. It was about nine when I started to work again but my thought was extremely unorganized and it was becoming very difficult to work. At around 2:00 pm I slept again for slightly more than two hours. It was around 5:30 in the evening when I went out on my car. My mother was fasting today and had asked me to bring her some food. I brought food for her from G1 market and then left again around 6:15. I was able to get good water since I filled water from a random water-cooler outside a house in a far off housing colony(Township housing society). Yesterday was extremely bad in terms of water since I could not get perfectly good water despite trying several times and they have started to drug water in several areas of the city where they suspect I could go.
I will like to tell the friends more about antipsychotic injections given to me. I was given a fluanxol injection after every fifteen days on top of other antipsychotic medication in the form of pills. But my eye-sight sharply deteriorated and when I strongly protested and my family also agreed that injections had to be decreased as my eyesight had gone very bad, the doctor asked me to take Clopixol injection after one month. For several months, I took clopixol injections after one month but again it had its huge abnormal effects and I would sleep like anything for first twenty days after the injection. I believe that injections are not that bad but they had started to drug the injections and therefore I would simply sleep all the time for first twenty days. However when my mother saw I was sleeping all the time, she said that we would give you injections after 45 days  and this time I got the injection after 45 days and therefore I was able to continue to do some better creative work. This time it might not be so worse since I went to a different city Kasur to buy the injection and I am quite confident that injection would not be drugged with antipsychotics. But since the things are unacceptable to some people that I did better work this time, they might ask the doctor to give me injections after a month. I am also afraid that they would drug the injections in nearby cities since they have already learnt that I could go there.
Ok, there is another thing I would want to share with friends. I have been saying since end of last month that I would share my programs on stochastic volatility SDEs path integrals. When did the path integral program for simpler SDEs, I was just experimenting and playing around with the program. Everytime the expectation was perfectly fine but lacked in variance. When I played around and adjusted the vol around on appropriate "generator process", all of a sudden it worked perfectly well. At that time I did not know complete theory about how the variance was changing on the grid. I played around with SV models and almost got them and I was quite close but there would always be some error on some parameters. At that time, I started to slightly freak out since I knew that they were giving my programs to some researchers with the instructions that they had to develop everything about the program. I really believe that I did the exploratory work and if my exploratory work was not known to some researchers, almost nobody would have cared. It is extremely unethical of mind control agencies to share my program with their preferred researchers. Anyway, since the start of January, they sharply increased mind control and I was hit several times and it really made it difficult for me to work with passion. I am under the effect of injections now and may remain so for a few more days. But I am still confident that the remaining work is not very difficult and can be done in a few days only if I can work at my full potential free from mind control. Even otherwise I am hopeful that I would soon complete the program.
I love to work on stochastics and want to continue my research and also would love to share it completely free. I have many other ideas like densities of higher dimensional SDEs, exponentials of stochastic integrals, backward dynamic programming on the same transition probabilities grid and finally more general models in stochastics. Only if I could work in a right environment that is free from mind control, I could probably do interesting and exciting research and share it with friends.
There are other minor issues like getting good coffee. A few weeks ago, I noticed a new brand of nescafe coffee in metallic jar and it was imported from Russia. I tried it and it was perfectly good and that really helped me concentrate in bad times. But I am afraid they would go to stores and drug the coffee and it will become very difficult to get good coffee in the future. Even previously(around six months ago), there was a brand of nescafe coffee also imported from Russia and it was good and I was able to buy a few jars but then it was drugged on the shelves in the market and then it became totally impossible to get good coffee of that particular brand. In past six moths, I bought around 25 coffee jars mostly of different brands trying to determine if some coffee was good.

Amin
Topic Author

January 12th, 2020, 6:12 pm

I will write today's journal in the morning tomorrow.

Amin
Topic Author

January 13th, 2020, 11:35 am

I woke up after 9:30 am in the morning yesterday and I was not feeling very well. I had a serious feeling of uneasiness from the injections. I could not do much work on the computer and basically just wasted time as I was also very drowsy. After 1:30 pm, I took my mother to a departmental store on model town link road. I also bought two cotton trousers from hang ten on 30% discounted sale. I have not been buying a lot of clothes recently but I liked the trousers and I knew that I could wear them casually all the time so I decided to buy them. My mother also bought some medicine for her. We came back home after 3:00. I just roamed around in the house doing nothing and sometimes thinking about the work. It was very difficult to concentrate under the effect of injections. At 5:00, I left home again on my car and luckily I was able to get good water from a tuck shop in the maize of narrow streets next to Ferozpur road. I knew I was very lucky. I then had food from a Kashmir bakery close to Rasool Park.  On the way back, I also bought some bananas and apples that were obviously good so it was a better day in terms of food. I still could not work very well after returning to home but I slept late after writing the above post.
This was about yesterday and I would write about today's experiences later today.

Amin
Topic Author

January 13th, 2020, 8:54 pm

Today I woke up after 9:30 am. The effect of the injections continued otherwise I would have woken up earlier. After getting up, I thought a bit about my research. It was raining and my mother got a message that he class had been cancelled so I did not have to drop her at her school. I left home at around 11:00 and got food from a bakery in wapda town. I was sure that foot would be good but unfortunately it was drugged with mind control chemicals.Earlier, I had also noticed that there was some gas in my room. I could tell about the gas as I would feel a special pungent smell as I would enter from a room with fresh atmosphere. I did some work in the evening after coming back at around 1:00. I left home again at 5:00 pm and went out on my car to get good food and water. I was very lucky again today and got good food at a restaurant next to Sabzazar. I was also able to get good water from Multan road. I came back home after 6:40 pm. After coming back home, I thought again of my research. I had extreme bouts of sleep at around 10:00 pm and I slept. I woke up at 1:15 pm and decided to write this post. Something about the sleep, mind control agents continue to diffuse chemical inside the mouth and cause it to stick to upper part of the tongue and lower  part of the upper jaw. They follow this torture practice everyday.

Amin
Topic Author

January 14th, 2020, 7:46 pm

I woke up at around 9:00 am. I was relatively more fresh because the worse effect of injection seemed to be gone and I had gotten good food for past day or two. I believe the reason was that I bought injection from a different city otherwise I would remain under very severe effect for up to two and a half weeks and would keep sleeping for all the time. Though I still sleep a lot but I was a bit fresher in the morning and was able to work better. I spent one and an hour working and then I left to take my mother to her class at 11:00 am. I stayed outside after dropping her and bought a cheap cake without any cream and ate it. I also bought two small chips packets and ate them as well. I did not want to go to a bakery since I was very afraid that they would be drugged. At 12:15, I picked my mother from her class and brought her home. I basically worked after that with short breaks until I left out in the evening again at 5:30 pm. I bought two six liter water bottles from a private filtration plant on the opposite side of UCP. But I suspected that water was not good. After buying water I went straight to LDA Avenue 1 and turned left to a small densely populated city neighborhood. I bought a lot of things from there including water. He had a 19 liter bottle which seemed good. I asked him to give me the bottle and I would simply fill my six liter bottles and simply return the water bottle at the spot. The shop owner agreed and I made exchange of water into six liter bottles after dropping previous water. On my way back, I stopped at PCSIR housing society and bought some bananas and also some "channey and Khameri rooti". I reached home at around 8:00. After reaching home, I cleaned my room somewhat and tried to take all the dust off the glass tables using wet tissues. I believe when there are glass tables, they have to put slight amount of dust-like chemical on it and it helps them build resonance but if there is a lot of glass in the room and clean on both sides, it makes it difficult for them to build resonance at all different frequencies. After cleaning all the glass, I ate "channey and khameri roti" and then I just lied half asleep for one and a half hour. Then I wrote this post and might be sleeping again. I hope to be able to work better at night in another day or two if I continue to get good food and water.

Amin
Topic Author

January 15th, 2020, 10:59 am

Though I was considering that the effect of injections had remarkably, I still got up at 11:00 am in the morning while I had been sleeping (admittedly with some short breaks) since 10:00 am. Since I was sleeping my younger brother took my mother to her class. But I brought her back at 12:15 pm. After leaving her, I went out to get some food. I had a mango juice drink and a small pepsi from model town. The drink really buoyed me but pepsi seemed slightly bad but over all I was feeling alright. Then I had some coffee and an off the shelf burger from a total petrol pump on outer peripehry of model town while going toward jinnah hospital. The staff at the pump used bitsym coffee that has coffee powder in a cup and all you just have to do is add water and I knew that this brand used to be usually good. But probably because they added filtered tap water, I believe the coffee was not good and it put me slightly off. My sister called me and talked to me for ten minutes and invited me to go to her home in Islamabad for a week or so. I got back home at around 2:40 pm. 
After reaching home, I realized that they have added some more mind control frequencies at home that are putting me off and not letting me feel calm and able to concentrate at work. I had told friends earlier that they continue to add frequencies and add more devices based on how and where I sit for work and sleeping so they can consistently control me when I work and when I sleep. But I do feel that they have been adding many more frequencies in other rooms and living room so they could control me all the time. I want to tell friends that these mind control agents and related forces deploy very adept use of euphemism. When people protest against mind control, they would simply say that we are not doing anything now and we are going to actively decrease mind control while effectively increasing pressure on the target to bring him more strictly under control. Always, as a rule, they would say something signalling they would be nicer while they would increase the torture. Please ask them to totally end mind control and then they would become offensive and reveal their true intentions that they do no intend to let any such thing like a total freedom of the target happen. I earnestly assure all good Americans that there is absolutely no possibility of any evil coming out of me towards their country or any other country. If I am given total freedom, the only thing that will be exposed would be the truth about mind control that they always target nice people due to their good and potent neurotransmitters. I do not believe in religion and would always like to bond with people on a human level though I would really like muslims to be open-minded, educated and liberal and would want to do whatever I could for that purpose. However more than two decades of persecution have given me some dislike for right wing religious conservatives and hardliners of every religion because I consider them the cause for increasing problems and perpetuation of hatred between good humans of different nations. I really do not believe in anything like "tit for tat" or an "eye for eye". I would simply want mind control to end on me and other good and innocent people of other countries and I would want to move on with my life doing better work and research.
I would be writing again at night about my experiences of the remaining day later tonight.
ABOUT WILMOTT

PW by JB

Wilmott.com has been "Serving the Quantitative Finance Community" since 2001. Continued...

Twitter LinkedIn Instagram

JOBS BOARD

JOBS BOARD

Looking for a quant job, risk, algo trading,...? Browse jobs here...

GZIP: On