SERVING THE QUANTITATIVE FINANCE COMMUNITY

fulmerspot
Topic Author

Wedding Etiquette - advice needed.

September 11th, 2014, 9:09 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: fulmerspotQuoteOriginally posted by: outrun"we rely on donations and the commitment of volunteers to continue to offer life-changing opportunities"A great pick. We probably have no idea how much a donation means to them and how much good they can do with it.My local RDA has started a number of riders on their way to winning paralympic gold. Natasha Baker and Sophie Christiansen both started there and won five gold medals between them at London 2012. Perhaps more important are the hundreds of others, children and adult, who have been assisted both physically and mentally by learning to ride.Six weeks to go!KönigspudelOne month today!Where did the time go?Königspudel

Traden4Alpha

September 11th, 2014, 9:54 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: fulmerspotQuoteOriginally posted by: fulmerspotQuoteOriginally posted by: outrun"we rely on donations and the commitment of volunteers to continue to offer life-changing opportunities"A great pick. We probably have no idea how much a donation means to them and how much good they can do with it.My local RDA has started a number of riders on their way to winning paralympic gold. Natasha Baker and Sophie Christiansen both started there and won five gold medals between them at London 2012. Perhaps more important are the hundreds of others, children and adult, who have been assisted both physically and mentally by learning to ride.Six weeks to go!KönigspudelOne month today!Where did the time go?KönigspudelTo the bar?Congratulations, BTW, to you, your child bride, and the hound.

slacknoise

September 11th, 2014, 5:13 pm

random, but i am getting married this December....wohooo, and for being in Chile, having 100% attendance of my friends this is quite awesome.

Traden4Alpha

September 11th, 2014, 5:17 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: slacknoiserandom, but i am getting married this December....wohooo, and for being in Chile, having 100% attendance of my friends this is quite awesome.Congratulations! Chile's a nice country -- great wine and awesome terrain (surf and snowboard on the same day).

slacknoise

September 11th, 2014, 5:24 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: Traden4AlphaQuoteOriginally posted by: slacknoiseCongratulations! Chile's a nice country -- great wine and awesome terrain (surf and snowboard on the same day).Chile is nice but once you live here you cannot appreciate the political, the educational, neither the health system. Its a big mess here, but who cares I'll be back in Europe soon But yes landscape is amazing. Good surf and snowboarding, kayaking, hiking, windsurfing, mountain climbing, rafting....

tagoma

September 11th, 2014, 5:57 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: slacknoiseQuoteOriginally posted by: Traden4AlphaQuoteOriginally posted by: slacknoiseCongratulations! Chile's a nice country -- great wine and awesome terrain (surf and snowboard on the same day).Chile is nice but once you live here you cannot appreciate the political, the educational, neither the health system. Its a big mess here, but who cares I'll be back in Europe soon But yes landscape is amazing. Good surf and snowboarding, kayaking, hiking, windsurfing, mountain climbing, rafting....slacknoise is from Chile. Nice!when do they harvest apples and pears there? do you export fruits to Russia? anyway congratulations! marriage is great.
Last edited by tagoma on September 10th, 2014, 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

slacknoise

September 12th, 2014, 12:02 pm

i am german but moved here 2.5 years ago and to be honest i dont know whether Chile exports to Russia.

fulmerspot
Topic Author

September 26th, 2014, 3:14 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: fulmerspotQuoteOriginally posted by: fulmerspotQuoteOriginally posted by: outrun"we rely on donations and the commitment of volunteers to continue to offer life-changing opportunities"A great pick. We probably have no idea how much a donation means to them and how much good they can do with it.My local RDA has started a number of riders on their way to winning paralympic gold. Natasha Baker and Sophie Christiansen both started there and won five gold medals between them at London 2012. Perhaps more important are the hundreds of others, children and adult, who have been assisted both physically and mentally by learning to ride.Six weeks to go!KönigspudelOne month today!Where did the time go?KönigspudelTwo weeks!!!! Königspudel

Cuchulainn

September 26th, 2014, 4:13 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: fulmerspotQuoteOriginally posted by: fulmerspotQuoteOriginally posted by: fulmerspotQuoteOriginally posted by: outrun"we rely on donations and the commitment of volunteers to continue to offer life-changing opportunities"A great pick. We probably have no idea how much a donation means to them and how much good they can do with it.My local RDA has started a number of riders on their way to winning paralympic gold. Natasha Baker and Sophie Christiansen both started there and won five gold medals between them at London 2012. Perhaps more important are the hundreds of others, children and adult, who have been assisted both physically and mentally by learning to ride.Six weeks to go!KönigspudelOne month today!Where did the time go?KönigspudelTwo weeks!!!! Königspudel For music, will it be live music or a DJ?
Last edited by Cuchulainn on September 25th, 2014, 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tagoma

September 26th, 2014, 8:23 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: CuchulainnQuoteOriginally posted by: fulmerspotQuoteOriginally posted by: fulmerspotQuoteOriginally posted by: fulmerspotQuoteOriginally posted by: outrun"we rely on donations and the commitment of volunteers to continue to offer life-changing opportunities"A great pick. We probably have no idea how much a donation means to them and how much good they can do with it.My local RDA has started a number of riders on their way to winning paralympic gold. Natasha Baker and Sophie Christiansen both started there and won five gold medals between them at London 2012. Perhaps more important are the hundreds of others, children and adult, who have been assisted both physically and mentally by learning to ride.Six weeks to go!KönigspudelOne month today!Where did the time go?KönigspudelTwo weeks!!!! KönigspudelFor music, will it be live music or a DJ?I read that DJs in Northern Ireland are good.

daveangel

September 26th, 2014, 8:34 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: tagomaQuoteOriginally posted by: CuchulainnQuoteOriginally posted by: fulmerspotQuoteOriginally posted by: fulmerspotQuoteOriginally posted by: fulmerspotQuoteOriginally posted by: outrun"we rely on donations and the commitment of volunteers to continue to offer life-changing opportunities"A great pick. We probably have no idea how much a donation means to them and how much good they can do with it.My local RDA has started a number of riders on their way to winning paralympic gold. Natasha Baker and Sophie Christiansen both started there and won five gold medals between them at London 2012. Perhaps more important are the hundreds of others, children and adult, who have been assisted both physically and mentally by learning to ride.Six weeks to go!KönigspudelOne month today!Where did the time go?KönigspudelTwo weeks!!!! KönigspudelFor music, will it be live music or a DJ?I read that DJs in Northern Ireland are good.only when they turn up. there is usually a funeral in the family
knowledge comes, wisdom lingers

fulmerspot
Topic Author

September 29th, 2014, 10:43 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: CuchulainnQuoteOriginally posted by: fulmerspotQuoteOriginally posted by: fulmerspotQuoteOriginally posted by: fulmerspotQuoteOriginally posted by: outrun"we rely on donations and the commitment of volunteers to continue to offer life-changing opportunities"A great pick. We probably have no idea how much a donation means to them and how much good they can do with it.My local RDA has started a number of riders on their way to winning paralympic gold. Natasha Baker and Sophie Christiansen both started there and won five gold medals between them at London 2012. Perhaps more important are the hundreds of others, children and adult, who have been assisted both physically and mentally by learning to ride.Six weeks to go!KönigspudelOne month today!Where did the time go?KönigspudelTwo weeks!!!! Königspudel For music, will it be live music or a DJ?A string quartet for the ceremony and a band in the evening - all live.Königspudel

fulmerspot
Topic Author

October 3rd, 2014, 1:19 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: fulmerspotQuoteOriginally posted by: CuchulainnQuoteOriginally posted by: fulmerspotQuoteOriginally posted by: fulmerspotQuoteOriginally posted by: fulmerspotQuoteOriginally posted by: outrun"we rely on donations and the commitment of volunteers to continue to offer life-changing opportunities"A great pick. We probably have no idea how much a donation means to them and how much good they can do with it.My local RDA has started a number of riders on their way to winning paralympic gold. Natasha Baker and Sophie Christiansen both started there and won five gold medals between them at London 2012. Perhaps more important are the hundreds of others, children and adult, who have been assisted both physically and mentally by learning to ride.Six weeks to go!KönigspudelOne month today!Where did the time go?KönigspudelTwo weeks!!!! Königspudel For music, will it be live music or a DJ?A string quartet for the ceremony and a band in the evening - all live.KönigspudelA week to go - I would like to throw myself open to the combined wisdom (and there is so much here) of the wilmott financial literati. In one sentence, Advice for a man about to get married.There will be a prize for the best.Königspudel

Traden4Alpha

October 3rd, 2014, 2:32 pm

Always treat your wife like the most important person in the room (because she is).
ABOUT WILMOTT

PW by JB

Wilmott.com has been "Serving the Quantitative Finance Community" since 2001. Continued...

Twitter LinkedIn Instagram

JOBS BOARD

JOBS BOARD

Looking for a quant job, risk, algo trading,...? Browse jobs here...

GZIP: On