Serving the Quantitative Finance Community

tags
Topic Author

innovative webpages .... or not

November 12th, 2015, 9:25 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: ExSanQuoteOriginally posted by: tagomaWhat's the point in this captcha?you shall type in Ec23, I guess ?it is not even case-sensitive (as js turns the letters to capitals before submitting the request). meu deu!
Last edited by tags on November 11th, 2015, 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tags
Topic Author

November 12th, 2015, 9:52 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: tagomaQuoteOriginally posted by: ExSanQuoteOriginally posted by: tagomaWhat's the point in this captcha?you shall type in Ec23, I guess ?it is not even case-sensitive (as js turns the letters to capitals before submitting the request). meu deu!and with Python libraries Selenium and BeautifulSoup, it takes only few lines to get fill the textbox with the right combination of letters/numbers.

Traden4Alpha

November 12th, 2015, 10:03 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: tagomaQuoteOriginally posted by: tagomaQuoteOriginally posted by: ExSanQuoteOriginally posted by: tagomaWhat's the point in this captcha?you shall type in Ec23, I guess ?it is not even case-sensitive (as js turns the letters to capitals before submitting the request). meu deu!and with Python libraries Selenium and BeautifulSoup, it takes only few lines to get fill the textbox with the right combination of letters/numbers.This seems like the website equivalent of storing the key under the doormat.

ExSan

December 23rd, 2015, 11:17 am

use arrow keyshttp://nathanfriend.io/inspirograph/
°°° About ExSan bit.ly/3U5bIdq °°°

Ultraviolet

January 6th, 2016, 3:49 pm

How-hot-you-are-meterIt clearly doesn't work -- it said hot while I'm at least gorgeous.

katastrofa

January 6th, 2016, 3:56 pm

Dont worry. We are already married so we don't have to try as hard.

Ultraviolet

January 6th, 2016, 4:11 pm

Your twiter pic is hot as well. And it says you look younger than me!!

katastrofa

January 6th, 2016, 5:37 pm

Botox + photoshop.

tags
Topic Author

January 9th, 2016, 9:25 pm

It is about online money transfer using Western Union.I log in on their website, fill in the form to send a given amount of money, input my credit card numbers and click OK (the bank for this credit card is ING Direct).On the new page, they recap the transaction. I click again on OK.A new webpage opens. WU website gets connected to ING direct and I am asked to enter my phone number (the one which is tied to my bank account at ING). They will send me out a text message with a code, it reads. Then just enter that code in the confirmation code field in the WU website to finalize the transaction. A additional security layer, nice!But I then realize that I forgot my cellphone (my precious Nokia 2300 classic) at home. Merde!I then click on cancel and plan to start over again while back home.A couple of minutes after, I receive an email from WU confirming. What?I first thought they messed up (anyway I couldn't finalize my online order as I didn't have my cellphone with me).Then I decided to ring ING (actually, they asked me to call again after 15:00 that is after their system is updated as my transaction would not yet appear [what??]). On my second call and to my surprise, they confirmed the money was gone.I still cannot believe it to be honest (tomber sur le cul).
Last edited by tags on January 8th, 2016, 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tags
Topic Author

January 10th, 2016, 8:29 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: outrunthat sounds like a bug in their 2-factor authentication. You should report it to [email protected], .. they say you need to use the PGP public key when sending.. https://www.ing.nl/media/ING_PGP-key_tcm162-74965.zip.. you can get a reward!Hello outrun. Thanks for your suggestion. I just reported to that email address.Everything doesn't work fine at ING. Eg, I send part of my salary from Switzerland (where I work) to France (this bank account being at ING Direct - France) [note: all that is legal, and I pay my dues on both sides of the border (unfortunately)]. It is a SEPA transfer, which is free at ING Direct. But, some months I am charged for that. They don't know why that happens. Eh! and I have never received the 80 bucks I was entitled to when I opened my bank account there ... With ING, 'trust but verify' ...

tags
Topic Author

January 11th, 2016, 5:47 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: outrunQuoteOriginally posted by: tagomaQuoteOriginally posted by: outrunthat sounds like a bug in their 2-factor authentication. You should report it to [email protected], .. they say you need to use the PGP public key when sending.. https://www.ing.nl/media/ING_PGP-key_tcm162-74965.zip.. you can get a reward!Hello outrun. Thanks for your suggestion. I just reported to that email address.Everything doesn't work fine at ING. Eg, I send part of my salary from Switzerland (where I work) to France (this bank account being at ING Direct - France) [note: all that is legal, and I pay my dues on both sides of the border (unfortunately)]. It is a SEPA transfer, which is free at ING Direct. But, some months I am charged for that. They don't know why that happens. Eh! and I have never received the 80 bucks I was entitled to when I opened my bank account there ... With ING, 'trust but verify' ...I'll talk to the CEO about this when I see him, this doesn't sound right (nor the double tax you pay!)hello outrun. i just so 'that' elsewhere on the internet. congratulations! :)they can contact me for further details, indeed. and oh... la señora tagoma and myself have never been to St. Barts Island, yet
Last edited by tags on January 10th, 2016, 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tags
Topic Author

January 16th, 2016, 4:36 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: tagomaQuoteOriginally posted by: outrunQuoteOriginally posted by: tagomaQuoteOriginally posted by: outrunthat sounds like a bug in their 2-factor authentication. You should report it to [email protected], .. they say you need to use the PGP public key when sending.. https://www.ing.nl/media/ING_PGP-key_tcm162-74965.zip.. you can get a reward!Hello outrun. Thanks for your suggestion. I just reported to that email address.Everything doesn't work fine at ING. Eg, I send part of my salary from Switzerland (where I work) to France (this bank account being at ING Direct - France) [note: all that is legal, and I pay my dues on both sides of the border (unfortunately)]. It is a SEPA transfer, which is free at ING Direct. But, some months I am charged for that. They don't know why that happens. Eh! and I have never received the 80 bucks I was entitled to when I opened my bank account there ... With ING, 'trust but verify' ...I'll talk to the CEO about this when I see him, this doesn't sound right (nor the double tax you pay!)hello outrun. i just so 'that' elsewhere on the internet. congratulations! :)they can contact me for further details, indeed. and oh... la señora tagoma and myself have never been to St. Barts Island, yet"We will keep you informed", they automated-reply message read. But I still have no news from them.That sucks.****Thank you for the mail we received 10 January 2016:major security bug.We registered 1 reports (listed below).We wil keep you informed on the status of your report(s). Kind regards,ING Responsible Disclosure TeamFor more information about the ING RD process: http://www.ing.com/ING.com-Security.htm****