SERVING THE QUANTITATIVE FINANCE COMMUNITY

farmer
Topic Author

funny racism news

May 1st, 2014, 1:15 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelCertainly I have not seen any reference to Sterling's Jewish ethnicity other than from farmer.1) Sterling seems to not discriminate. He seems to NOT want his own picture taken with people named "Tokowitz" who are probably among "the lowest of the low." Ditto Adam Silver, whose grandparents were probably named "Kozlowski" and lived in some ghetto. Or, like a lot of Jewish people, maybe they showed up on foreign soil with a cross and a rosary, since Jews are scum.2) I am just defending myself, as a (somewhat brown) white person. I think the problem is not white team ownership, but Jewish team ownership. I would like to see some beautiful white bodies, instead of some beautiful Jewish noses, on the Nobel prize list. Affirmative action for the goyim. I wonder what Adam Silver would think in his private thoughts, if his daughter married a non-Jew or mulatto.If a bunch of brown and Jewish people stand up and say dissolve the assets of white guys, you bet your ass I am going to fight back with my own mob. I am going to take Sterling's lead, picked up by Al Sharpton and Harry Siegel, and run around stamping people's foreheads with every race, creed, and religion I can think of. If Adam Silver stands with the people who paint me with the broad brush of "plantation owners" - if he lets goddamn Jesse Jackson come to games and stand in the spotlight - you bet your ass I am going to remind everyone he is a goddamn thieving slave merchant and usurer.If he is going to run a league where they specialize in counting blacks and whites and "people of color" (there is some filippino dude who is recognized for the achievement of being not white or Jewish) then I think it makes sense to start counting Jews in the NBA also. Especially in the commissioner's office, where they run at 100%. Or if he doesn't want to play that game, I would like to see every person who used the provocative and divisive term "plantation" suspended forever from attending NBA games."Plantation" is a code word for "You see this white guy? He wants to beat you and enslave you and hang you, so you better get him first." There should be no room for that in the NBA.The NBA is a bunch of sick racists, most of them black and very aggressive. Where is my chance to get paid $80 million, as a short white guy? The NBA is a stronghold of race-oriented thinking infecting the rest of our society. There is even a star player who has advocated starting a negro league! I think it should be exterminated like a cancer.
Last edited by farmer on April 30th, 2014, 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

farmer
Topic Author

funny racism news

May 1st, 2014, 7:13 pm

Here is a funny example of a Democrat agitating race conflict for CNN. He is a black dude (young people would say "a nigga") named "LZ" Granderson.QuoteLZ Granderson is a CNN contributor, a senior writer for ESPN and lecturer at Northwestern University. Commentary by the former Hechinger Institute fellow has been recognized by the Online News Association, the National Association of Black Journalists and the National Lesbian and Gay Journalists Association.His thesis is that it is not Sterling, but me, who is a racist.QuoteThe problem is that while men such as Bundy and Sterling may be racist, they are not the face of racism. Not today's version.But we'll place that yoke on their shoulders anyway because it's easy, like James dunking on a kiddie rim.Some conservatives will quickly pedal away from the Bundys and the Ted Nugents of the world, insisting that they are not like those rodeo clowns. They don't have a racist bone in their body because they would never make such outlandish statements. But then they turn around and marvel at how "well-spoken" or "articulate" a black person is and think nothing of it.Actually, it was Joe Biden who said that. And Barack Obama elevated him to Vice President.QuoteIn the article published Wednesday, Biden is quoted evaluating presidential rivals Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton, D-New York, former Sen. John Edwards, D-North Carolina, and Sen. Barack Obama, D-Illinois. His remarks about Obama, the only African-American serving in the Senate, drew the most scrutiny."I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy," Biden said. "I mean, that's a storybook, man." (Watch Biden's comments and Obama's reaction Video)Granderson goes on to say:QuoteToday, racism isn't a crazy old white man with a dead calf on his shoulders proclaiming he's "unracist." No, it's elected officials such as U.S. Rep. Paul Ryan of Wisconsin saying inner-city men are "not even thinking about working or learning the value and the culture of work"Actually, it was Michelle Obama who said:QuoteInstead of walking miles every day to school, they're sitting on couches for hours playing video games, watching TV. Instead of dreaming of being a teacher or a lawyer or a business leader, they're fantasizing about being a baller or a rapper.Granderson continues his provocative and dishonest call to arms:QuoteRacism 2.0 is busily working in the shadows, gerrymandering away voting rights and creating legislation that makes pre-emptively shooting dead a young black man who makes you nervous synonymous with standing one's ground... mispronouncing Rosa Parks' name pales in comparison to the politics of courting a racist electorate.A racist electorate? He is talking about white people. You. Is there room in the NBA for black nationalists to tell lies and agitate violence against white people? Yes, that is their core business. Granderson concludes, on cnn.com:QuoteToday racism has a different look. A different sound. A different voice - though the song is still the same.So pretty much any white person, no matter what he says or does, don't be fooled. He is the enemy.

farmer
Topic Author

funny racism news

May 2nd, 2014, 2:18 am

Here is the face of the NBA, Jesse Jackson:QuoteThere's been destructive race-based negative action, 246 years of legal slavery, 100 years of legal Jim Crow, and today, you can measure the absence of blacks and women and people of color in every dimension of American life. They can find black athletes. They can find them to stimulate their image and to raise their money because they want to. I look at HP and Google and Facebook and Twitter, there are no blacks on the board of directors, for example.HP? How did HP get on that list?Mark Zuckerberg: JewishSergey Brin: JewishIsaac Stone: JewishYou have to reach a little, but that is how it is when your job is to count blacks and jews. According to Jacob Berkman of the Jewish Telegraphic Agency:Margaret Whitman: JewishFor a control group, Apple also does not have a black board member (according to blackenterprise.com). But nor is Tim Cook listed anywhere as a jew. Jesse Jackson has been in this business a while, he knows jews are soft targets. Enjoy it, Adam Silver, just don't expect others to be as soft as you.And here is a hint for Jesse Jackson: Most tech company board members didn't get where they are beating up white and asian kids on the school bus.

ThinkDifferent

funny racism news

May 2nd, 2014, 3:29 am

what does it have to do with jews at all??....I guess whenever anyone anywhere complaining about anything there will be jews mentioned by some other jew....
Last edited by ThinkDifferent on May 1st, 2014, 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

daveangel

funny racism news

May 2nd, 2014, 6:07 am

they are lining up to buy the Clippers
knowledge comes, wisdom lingers

farmer
Topic Author

funny racism news

May 2nd, 2014, 12:05 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: ThinkDifferentwhat does it have to do with jews at all??That is what makes it funny. It seems the right of a man to choose his own public image. For example, when Sterling changed his name to Sterling, he was saying I don't want to appear Eastern European. And the league is okay with that. Just like the league is okay being represented by a guy who called NYC "hymie town" Jesse Jackson. Just like the league is okay with players doing rap songs with Ice Cube, a regular on the floor during games who, in one of my favorite songs, stated:QuoteDon't let me catch Daryl Gates in trafficI gotta habit to peel his cap backwardsI hope he wear a vest too, and his best bluegoin up against a ZuluBreak his spine like a jellyfishKick his ass til I'm smellin shitOff wit the head, off wit the head I sayAnd watch the devil start kickinRun around like a chicken,grand dragon finger lickinYo, turn him over wit a spatulaNow we got, Kentucky Fried CrackerThe NBA is packed to the gills with people who stereotype whites and jews, and promote racial conflict and violence as a matter of pride and culture. It looks like fun, and like any good fan I want to be "one" with the team. So I say throw the jew out of the commissioners office.There are at least 80% black players, but 0% blacks and 100% jews in the commissioners office. If you don't think that is important to count, then the NBA is not for you, and your opinion has nothing to do with anything. The NBA is all about counting, and provoking one race or group to attack another. That is sports, people looking to join a mob and beat the foreigner. Get with it, or move along.

farmer
Topic Author

funny racism news

May 2nd, 2014, 12:10 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: ThinkDifferentI guess whenever anyone anywhere complaining about anything there will be jews mentioned by some other jewSee, you're getting it. You are a natural for counting jews and stereotyping them. Don't be so modest.

ppauper

funny racism news

May 3rd, 2014, 8:04 pm

Born Maria Vanessa Perez, Stiviano legally changed her name in Los Angeles in August 2010.

farmer
Topic Author

funny racism news

May 4th, 2014, 10:46 am

QuoteStiviano, 31, who describes herself as black and Mexican in the leaked tapes, told the court she wanted a name change because she felt she hadn't "yet been fully accepted because of my race."Maybe she and Sterling really are soul mates.My own take is that black people are too touchy and obsessed about racial stuff, given the reality that Christians, pop stars, and even the President of the US are generally going to be hated by half of the population. People aren't going to like you, deal with it. If black isn't beautiful, join the club, God does not guarantee anyone against being ugly.And on the other hand, people in general should be particularly touchy about race-based dislike, since it tends to create bigger problems than general man-on-man dislike. And this should include especially the kind of race hysteria that Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton like to stir up. Which, unlike what Sterling did, is not harmless.So far as V. Stiviano changing her name, generally the things people do out of vanity have unfavorable math. Like suppose a girl notices she is not the most popular girl at the party. So she goes out and gets a Mercedes, or gets her lips inflated. She will pick up 10 more haters, 10 more people who think she is ridiculous, and still not be the most popular girl at the party.The prettiest strippers are usually at the biggest strip clubs that have highest turnover, and also have the ugliest strippers. Some strip clubs are very selective, and will only let in girls who are 8 and above. They end up with a sort of sorority or club of 8.5's, who will protect their turf by literally punching any prettier girl who shows up.The prettiest ones will not find acceptance, but only envy. And when they are close to perfect, the other girls will have nothing left to insult them about except their race. I dated two strippers who were something less than half black. And the other girls hammered every hair on their bodies every day. This is what drives pretty girls to do crazy things like get boob jobs, or deny they are half black.Barack Obama was probably better looking than the average guy in college. And being half and half, he probably got the racial insults from both black people and white people. And that is one thing that contributed to the sort of uncomfortably narcissistic and destructive man we see today.And then there is Sterling, who ran in every direction away from himself, and in doing so became the worst of himself.
Last edited by farmer on May 3rd, 2014, 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

farmer
Topic Author

funny racism news

May 4th, 2014, 3:56 pm

More proof of racism in America.

tagoma

funny racism news

May 4th, 2014, 4:10 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: farmerMore proof of racism in America.Brian Scott's concluding comments are amazing.

farmer
Topic Author

funny racism news

May 5th, 2014, 6:00 pm

The Democrats are standing in the street watching this fall election roll toward them. They don't know how to stop it, and they will try to whip up any kind of hysteria they can, over anything they can. There will be marches and riots over somebody who dropped a french fry by October.They are going to make enemies lists, they are going to portend disaster, they are going to scare and demagogue, they are going to call everyone a racist including you. Eric Holder is going to start a show trial of banks, who knows whom they will start prosecuting and blaming for what.Really it could be anything, it could be over waitress tips, or baby buggies, or airline baggage fees somehow. They will throw gas on any spark they can find.

ppauper

funny racism news

May 5th, 2014, 6:57 pm

whitie not welcome at the clippers either

farmer
Topic Author

funny racism news

May 5th, 2014, 7:26 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperwhitie not welcome at the clippers eitherThere is no question Sterling has some kind of jungle fever. What is funny about this story is how Doc Rivers addressed the pasty white guy: "You better play for me, bitch!" White guy's answer: "Yeah, that's the plan. We figured this out two days ago, right?"What, all white guys are slow compliant little bitches with no hustle and definitely no jumps? Come to think of it, that is how I view them. Tough as trucks though they may be. Anyway, don't trust a white dude to play hoops no matter what promises he makes. That is the soft bigotry of low expectations.

ppauper

funny racism news

May 6th, 2014, 8:05 am

racism alive and well on cinco de mayo
ABOUT WILMOTT

PW by JB

Wilmott.com has been "Serving the Quantitative Finance Community" since 2001. Continued...

Twitter LinkedIn Instagram

JOBS BOARD

JOBS BOARD

Looking for a quant job, risk, algo trading,...? Browse jobs here...

GZIP: On