SERVING THE QUANTITATIVE FINANCE COMMUNITY

ppauper

funny racism news

May 6th, 2014, 8:09 am

What?s wrong with these white people?

ppauper

funny racism news

May 6th, 2014, 8:38 am

go fishQuoteChamplin Democrat John Hoffman said on the Senate floor that referring to the fish as ?Asian? was hurtful to some people.

farmer
Topic Author

funny racism news

May 6th, 2014, 10:45 am

Here is this funny video that purports to show Democrats saying it is racist to not like Mexican food: what it really shows, is people being intimidated into agreeing with such a silly statement. The guy with the microphone is huge. If like a 4'11" guy with a squeaky voice said it's racist to not like Mexican food, people would feel more free to respond candidly.Anyway, I think the Democrats peaked too early on the race hysteria. This Sterling thing caused the car bomb to explode on the way to the target. So now people are on the alert, and desensitized to the hysteria. Can they pivot back to global warming in time for November? I am thinking some kind of Occupy Wall Street is the most likely drama we will be treated to.Somewhere out there is evil, and the Democrats will put on their capes and confront it.

zerdna

funny racism news

May 6th, 2014, 12:10 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: farmerHere is this funny video that purports to show Democrats saying it is racist to not like Mexican food: what it really shows, is people being intimidated into agreeing with such a silly statement. The guy with the microphone is huge. If like a 4'11" guy with a squeaky voice said it's racist to not like Mexican food, people would feel more free to respond candidly.Anyway, I think the Democrats peaked too early on the race hysteria. This Sterling thing caused the car bomb to explode on the way to the target. So now people are on the alert, and desensitized to the hysteria. Can they pivot back to global warming in time for November? I am thinking some kind of Occupy Wall Street is the most likely drama we will be treated to.Somewhere out there is evil, and the Democrats will put on their capes and confront it.Yeah well, Sterling IS a Democrat. But that's way too much detail for American public. I doubt Democrats could lose, idiocracy and rot have gone beyond critical mass. Frankly, most Republicans seem almost equally idiotic. I struggle to name someone who is smart, honest, and standing a chance to beat even such a repulsive and duplicitous bitch like Hillary.

farmer
Topic Author

funny racism news

May 6th, 2014, 12:17 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: zerdnaI struggle to name someone who is smart, honest, and standing a chance to beat even such a repulsive and duplicitous bitch like Hillary.I am reminded how Mitt Romney put his dog on the roof. A real politician only owns a dog for one purpose: to create a personal image and get elected. Nobody who thinks a dog is something other than a political prop can do well. There may be a guy somewhere who actually likes cuddling dogs and is still fairly normal. But he probably has a nice life, and is not mean enough to do well in politics.

farmer
Topic Author

funny racism news

May 6th, 2014, 12:25 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: zerdnaSterling IS a Democrat.He is also a hero of the NAACP, and sounds in private just like every Democrat I rode with on the gondola at Aspen.

traderjoe1976

funny racism news

May 7th, 2014, 4:11 am

Michael Jordan - "I was racist against ALL WHITE PEOPLE."

traderjoe1976

funny racism news

May 7th, 2014, 4:51 am

Sterling gited V. Stiviano $1.8 million house and luxury crs worth $590,000

ppauper

funny racism news

May 7th, 2014, 5:49 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: traderjoe1976Sterling gited V. Stiviano $1.8 million house and luxury crs worth $590,000indeed, the second post in this threadQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperthis photo has been accompanying that story but without a caption.I take it the old guy is he, but is the girl next to him she ?QuoteSterling's wife, Rochelle, filed a lawsuit March 7 against Stiviano to recover everything Sterling gave her, including a duplex worth $1.8 million, a Ferrari, two Bentleys and one Range Rover, aside for money for her up keeping. Donald and Rochelle Sterling have been married for over 50 years, according to the suit.Rochelle Sterling said her husband met Stiviano at the Super Bowl in 2010, and their affair was ongoing when the lawsuit was filed. Her lawsuit accuses Stiviano of targeting and seducing older wealthy men to get their money.according to TMZ, Stiviano is of black and Mexican descent

ppauper

funny racism news

May 7th, 2014, 8:44 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: farmerQuoteOriginally posted by: zerdnaI struggle to name someone who is smart, honest, and standing a chance to beat even such a repulsive and duplicitous bitch like Hillary.I am reminded how Mitt Romney put his dog on the roof. A real politician only owns a dog for one purpose: to create a personal image and get elected. Nobody who thinks a dog is something other than a political prop can do well. There may be a guy somewhere who actually likes cuddling dogs and is still fairly normal. But he probably has a nice life, and is not mean enough to do well in politics.unless they're Obama who wants the dog for lunch

ppauper

funny racism news

May 7th, 2014, 8:47 am

Michael Jordan in new book: 'I was against all white people' as a kid Quote" I considered myself a racist at the time. Basically, I was against all white people.""I look at this from two different perspectives ? as a current owner and a former player. As an owner, I'm obviously disgusted that a fellow team owner could hold such sickening and offensive views. I'm confident that (NBA commissioner) Adam Silver will make a full investigation and take appropriate action quickly. As a former player, I'm completely outraged. There is no room in the NBA ? or anywhere else ? for the kind of racism and hatred that Mr. Sterling allegedly expressed. I am appalled that this type of ignorance still exists within our country and at the highest levels of our sport. In a league where the majority of players are African-American, we cannot and must not tolerate discrimination at any level."

traderjoe1976

funny racism news

May 7th, 2014, 3:36 pm

Well, V. Stiviano is really ungrateful. She just has a high-school diploma and never attended college. So Sterling gives her more than $3 million in gifts (for what ?????). Then, she turns around and wrecks his reputation. But now she has to pay because Sterling's wife is mad as hell. She is trying to take back the house and the cars and has also set the D.A. after V. Stiviano for an extortion attempt. It is quite likely that V. Stiviano will end up in prison where there will not be any 80-year-old rich dudes to prey on.How do these girls do it? No need to go to college or ever have a job. Just find some rich, old dude and take him to the cleaners.

ppauper

funny racism news

May 8th, 2014, 9:10 am

Obama was awarded the Shoah Foundation?s Ambassador of Humanity Award from Steven Spielberg tonight during a ceremony at the Hyatt Regency Century Plaza.Conan O'Brien was the hostQuoteO?Brien got one of the night?s biggest laughs when he mentioned Spielberg?s efforts to record Holocaust survivors and other victims of genocide. O?Brien said the filmmaker ?was recording evidence of intolerance long before Donald Sterling?s girlfriend.? Obama was seen laughing at the remark.

daveangel

funny racism news

May 9th, 2014, 2:04 pm

Sterling says he is not a racist and his ex (?) wife says she doesnt share his views on race. One of them is a liar.
Last edited by daveangel on May 8th, 2014, 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
knowledge comes, wisdom lingers

ppauper

funny racism news

May 9th, 2014, 2:08 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelSterling says he is not a racist and his ex (?) wife says she doesnt share his views on race. One of them is a liar.link doesn't work
ABOUT WILMOTT

PW by JB

Wilmott.com has been "Serving the Quantitative Finance Community" since 2001. Continued...

Twitter LinkedIn Instagram

JOBS BOARD

JOBS BOARD

Looking for a quant job, risk, algo trading,...? Browse jobs here...

GZIP: On