SERVING THE QUANTITATIVE FINANCE COMMUNITY

farmer
Topic Author

funny racism news

May 13th, 2014, 10:40 pm

At least I no longer have to suffer shame when I use firefox. They just pushed an update on me with the logo removed. It looks almost like Google Chrome. I had to dig around a while to figure out what browser is this.Now I can be a hateful bigot in secret.Edit: I wanted to post instructions to tell if you are using the new firefox so you can avoid supporting bigotry. But it is just too complicated. The bigots have won.
Last edited by farmer on May 13th, 2014, 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

daveangel

funny racism news

May 14th, 2014, 6:33 am

Magic Johnson "to pray" for Sterling.A True Christian !
knowledge comes, wisdom lingers

ppauper

funny racism news

May 14th, 2014, 7:17 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelMagic Johnson "to pray" for Sterling.A True Christian !QuoteOriginally posted by: GodYou shall not covet your neighbor?s house. You shall not covet your neighbor?s wife, or his male or female servant, his ox or donkey, or anything that belongs to your neighbor.

traderjoe1976

funny racism news

May 14th, 2014, 7:20 am

During the game when the Clippers were playing the Thunder, TNT kept showing the images of Sterling watching the Clippers game on his TV at home because he was banned from attending all NBA games. They also showed images of Magic Johnson in the stands cheering the players and images of Commissioner Silver in the stands with Magic Johnson shaking the hand of Magic Johnson and smiling. I think Sterling's blood would be boiling with anger when he saw those images. I think have many of the jewish owners and people in the Commissioner's office secretly have sympathy for Sterling but the Black players are angry as hell and the financial stakes are just too high that the NBA is forced to get rid of Sterling before they start losing sponsors and spectators. I also saw the interview which Anderson Cooper did with Magic Johnson.I think that Sterling is playing the Jewish card as his last hope to save himself from the wrath of the Black players. The comments by Shaq and Charles Barkley on NBA post-game show indicated that the Blacks were determined to get rid of Sterling.

traderjoe1976

funny racism news

May 14th, 2014, 7:24 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelMagic Johnson "to pray" for Sterling.A True Christian !QuoteOriginally posted by: GodYou shall not covet your neighbor?s house. You shall not covet your neighbor?s wife, or his male or female servant, his ox or donkey, or anything that belongs to your neighbor.QuoteOriginally posted by: GodThou shalt not commit adultery. Thou shalt learn to be happy with thine own 77-year-old wifey and not hunt for hot, young, 31-year-old hos.

ppauper

funny racism news

May 14th, 2014, 7:35 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: traderjoe1976QuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelMagic Johnson "to pray" for Sterling.A True Christian !QuoteOriginally posted by: GodYou shall not covet your neighbor?s house. You shall not covet your neighbor?s wife, or his male or female servant, his ox or donkey, or anything that belongs to your neighbor.QuoteOriginally posted by: GodThou shalt not commit adultery. Thou shalt learn to be happy with thine own 77-year-old wifey and not hunt for hot, young, 31-year-old hos.V. is 38, not young and not hotbut is not Magic himself still married ? granted that he doesn't seem to be a fanatic about itwiki QuoteIn 1991, Johnson married Earlitha "Cookie" Kelly in a small wedding in Lansing which included guests Thomas, Aguirre, and Herb Williams. Johnson and Cookie have one son, Earvin III, who is openly gay. The couple adopted a daughter, Elisa, in 1995. Johnson resides in Dana Point, California.so that would be adultery as well as coveting your neighbor's concubine (and basketball team)

daveangel

funny racism news

May 14th, 2014, 7:39 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelMagic Johnson "to pray" for Sterling.A True Christian !QuoteOriginally posted by: GodYou shall not covet your neighbor?s house. You shall not covet your neighbor?s wife, or his male or female servant, his ox or donkey, or anything that belongs to your neighbor.Quote let he who hath not sinned cast the first stone I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.that is true Christianity.
Last edited by daveangel on May 13th, 2014, 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ppauper

funny racism news

May 14th, 2014, 7:46 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelMagic Johnson "to pray" for Sterling.A True Christian !QuoteOriginally posted by: GodYou shall not covet your neighbor?s house. You shall not covet your neighbor?s wife, or his male or female servant, his ox or donkey, or anything that belongs to your neighbor.Quote let he who hath not sinned cast the first stone I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.that is true Christianity.we agree that Magic is himself a sinner.And is not sterling jewish ? is it appropriate to pray for someone of another religion ?

daveangel

funny racism news

May 14th, 2014, 8:06 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelMagic Johnson "to pray" for Sterling.A True Christian !QuoteOriginally posted by: GodYou shall not covet your neighbor?s house. You shall not covet your neighbor?s wife, or his male or female servant, his ox or donkey, or anything that belongs to your neighbor.Quote let he who hath not sinned cast the first stone I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.that is true Christianity.we agree that Magic is himself a sinner.And is not sterling jewish ? is it appropriate to pray for someone of another religion ?Of course it is ... where does it say it isn't ? Nobody should come between you and your god(s).

ppauper

funny racism news

May 14th, 2014, 8:55 am

"What kind of a guy goes to every city, has sex with every girl, then he catches HIV? Is that someone we want to respect and tell our kids about? I think he should be ashamed of himself. I think he should go into the background. But what does he do for the black people? He doesn't do anything.""I'm a God-fearing man and I'm going to pray for him and hope things work out for him."hard to see how things will work out for Sterling when Magic Johnson is banging his girlfriend and trying to steal his basketball team

traderjoe1976

funny racism news

May 14th, 2014, 9:09 am

These guys are NOT saints. They are wealthy, powerful, ruthless billionaires who have no hesitation to trample on people weaker than them and to steal money by exploiting poor, uneducated suckers.The really funny thing is that a hot, 31-year-old ho who has never been to college and has never had a job makes both their brains go weak and they are now in a fight to the finish over this 31-year-old ho and the Clippers.

daveangel

funny racism news

May 14th, 2014, 9:16 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: traderjoe1976These guys are NOT saints. They are wealthy, powerful, ruthless billionaires who have no hesitation to trample on people weaker than them and to steal money by exploiting poor, uneducated suckers.The really funny thing is that a hot, 31-year-old ho who has never been to college and has never had a job makes both their brains go weak and they are now in a fight to the finish over this 31-year-old ho and the Clippers.It's the Trojan War all over again - question is who is Menelaus and who is Paris in this version?

traderjoe1976

funny racism news

May 15th, 2014, 2:57 pm

First, Obama got involved. Now Bill Clinton gets involved.

daveangel

funny racism news

May 16th, 2014, 2:41 pm

Sterling will not pay NBA fine.

ppauper

funny racism news

May 30th, 2014, 5:40 am

reportedly the wife has sold the Clippers for $2B to former M$FT CEO Steve Ballmer Former Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer wins Clippers bidding war for $2 billion
Last edited by ppauper on May 29th, 2014, 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ABOUT WILMOTT

PW by JB

Wilmott.com has been "Serving the Quantitative Finance Community" since 2001. Continued...

Twitter LinkedIn Instagram

JOBS BOARD

JOBS BOARD

Looking for a quant job, risk, algo trading,...? Browse jobs here...

GZIP: On