SERVING THE QUANTITATIVE FINANCE COMMUNITY

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 10
 
User avatar
Cuchulainn
Topic Author
Posts: 56672
Joined: July 16th, 2004, 7:38 am
Location: Amsterdam
Contact:

Homage to Catalonia

September 11th, 2014, 7:05 pm

Last edited by Cuchulainn on September 10th, 2014, 10:00 pm
 
User avatar
ppauper
Posts: 68451
Joined: November 15th, 2001, 1:29 pm

Homage to Catalonia

September 11th, 2014, 7:24 pm

about 12 hours earlier in the spain thread

Quote

Originally posted by: tagoma
Quote

Originally posted by: ppauper
Fired up by Scotland, Catalans rally for breakaway vote


BS


 
User avatar
tagoma
Posts: 18233
Joined: February 21st, 2010, 12:58 pm

Homage to Catalonia

September 11th, 2014, 7:34 pm

Quote

Originally posted by: ppauper
about 12 hours earlier in the spain thread

Quote

Originally posted by: tagoma
Quote

Originally posted by: ppauper
Fired up by Scotland, Catalans rally for breakaway vote


BS



Cuch doesn't have a watch
Last edited by tagoma on September 10th, 2014, 10:00 pm
 
User avatar
ppauper
Posts: 68451
Joined: November 15th, 2001, 1:29 pm

Homage to Catalonia

September 12th, 2014, 6:25 am

Quote

Originally posted by: tagoma
Quote

Originally posted by: ppauper
about 12 hours earlier in the spain thread

Quote

Originally posted by: tagoma
Quote

Originally posted by: ppauper
Fired up by Scotland, Catalans rally for breakaway vote


BS



Cuch doesn't have a watch


maybe he is editorializing by starting a new thread

for the record, if the majority of people in catalonia want their own country, then in my view they should have one.

based on the way that madrid has responded to the basques, the spanish will not let catalonia go any time soon
 
User avatar
Cuchulainn
Topic Author
Posts: 56672
Joined: July 16th, 2004, 7:38 am
Location: Amsterdam
Contact:

Homage to Catalonia

September 12th, 2014, 6:57 am

Quote

Originally posted by: tagoma
Quote

Originally posted by: ppauper
about 12 hours earlier in the spain thread

Quote

Originally posted by: tagoma
Quote

Originally posted by: ppauper
Fired up by Scotland, Catalans rally for breakaway vote


BS



Cuch doesn't have a watch


I have a drawer full of watches!
 
User avatar
ppauper
Posts: 68451
Joined: November 15th, 2001, 1:29 pm

Homage to Catalonia

September 12th, 2014, 7:09 am

Quote

Originally posted by: Cuchulainn
Quote

Originally posted by: tagoma
Quote

Originally posted by: ppauper
about 12 hours earlier in the spain thread

Quote

Originally posted by: tagoma
Quote

Originally posted by: ppauper
Fired up by Scotland, Catalans rally for breakaway vote


BS



Cuch doesn't have a watch


I have a drawer full of watches!


Quote

Originally posted by: Cuchulainn
Don't wear a watch, silly

 
User avatar
tagoma
Posts: 18233
Joined: February 21st, 2010, 12:58 pm

Homage to Catalonia

September 12th, 2014, 7:53 am

Quote

Originally posted by: ppauper
Quote

Originally posted by: Cuchulainn
Quote

Originally posted by: tagoma
Quote

Originally posted by: ppauper
about 12 hours earlier in the spain thread

Quote

Originally posted by: tagoma
Quote

Originally posted by: ppauper
Fired up by Scotland, Catalans rally for breakaway vote


BS



Cuch doesn't have a watch


I have a drawer full of watches!


Quote

Originally posted by: Cuchulainn
Don't wear a watch, silly



Watches in a drawer. It's just like a piece of art in a safe. That's sad and useless.
 
User avatar
ppauper
Posts: 68451
Joined: November 15th, 2001, 1:29 pm

Homage to Catalonia

September 16th, 2014, 5:30 pm

 
User avatar
tagoma
Posts: 18233
Joined: February 21st, 2010, 12:58 pm

Homage to Catalonia

September 16th, 2014, 5:48 pm

Quote

Originally posted by: ppauper
Spain Threatens to Block Vote in Catalonia


Indeed! First, amend the Spanish Constitution to allow Spanish regions to become independent. Then, let the regions vote for their self-determination.
 
User avatar
Cuchulainn
Topic Author
Posts: 56672
Joined: July 16th, 2004, 7:38 am
Location: Amsterdam
Contact:

Homage to Catalonia

September 16th, 2014, 9:15 pm

Quote

Originally posted by: tagoma
Quote

Originally posted by: ppauper
Spain Threatens to Block Vote in Catalonia


Indeed! First, amend the Spanish Constitution to allow Spanish regions to become independent. Then, let the regions vote for their self-determination.


You don't ask, you take.
 
User avatar
ppauper
Posts: 68451
Joined: November 15th, 2001, 1:29 pm

Homage to Catalonia

September 17th, 2014, 10:07 am

Quote

Originally posted by: Cuchulainn
Quote

Originally posted by: tagoma
Quote

Originally posted by: ppauper
Spain Threatens to Block Vote in Catalonia


Indeed! First, amend the Spanish Constitution to allow Spanish regions to become independent. Then, let the regions vote for their self-determination.


You don't ask, you take.


Hereditary bondsmen! Know ye not
Who would be free themselves must strike the blow?
 
User avatar
Cuchulainn
Topic Author
Posts: 56672
Joined: July 16th, 2004, 7:38 am
Location: Amsterdam
Contact:

Homage to Catalonia

September 17th, 2014, 10:44 am

Quote

Originally posted by: ppauper
Quote

Originally posted by: Cuchulainn
Quote

Originally posted by: tagoma
Quote

Originally posted by: ppauper
Spain Threatens to Block Vote in Catalonia


Indeed! First, amend the Spanish Constitution to allow Spanish regions to become independent. Then, let the regions vote for their self-determination.


You don't ask, you take.


Hereditary bondsmen! Know ye not
Who would be free themselves must strike the blow?


Quote

So, as I grew from boy to man,
I bent me to that bidding
My spirit of each selfish plan
And cruel passion ridding;
For, thus I hoped some day to aid,
Oh, can such hope be vain ?
When my dear country shall be made
A Nation once again!
 
User avatar
tagoma
Posts: 18233
Joined: February 21st, 2010, 12:58 pm

Homage to Catalonia

September 19th, 2014, 2:09 pm

Quote

Originally posted by: Cuchulainn
Quote

Originally posted by: ppauper
Quote

Originally posted by: Cuchulainn
Quote

Originally posted by: tagoma
Quote

Originally posted by: ppauper
Spain Threatens to Block Vote in Catalonia


Indeed! First, amend the Spanish Constitution to allow Spanish regions to become independent. Then, let the regions vote for their self-determination.


You don't ask, you take.


Hereditary bondsmen! Know ye not
Who would be free themselves must strike the blow?


Quote

So, as I grew from boy to man,
I bent me to that bidding
My spirit of each selfish plan
And cruel passion ridding;
For, thus I hoped some day to aid,
Oh, can such hope be vain ?
When my dear country shall be made
A Nation once again!



Spain's Deputy PM reiterates referendums not legal
 
User avatar
ppauper
Posts: 68451
Joined: November 15th, 2001, 1:29 pm

Homage to Catalonia

September 19th, 2014, 5:39 pm

 
User avatar
ppauper
Posts: 68451
Joined: November 15th, 2001, 1:29 pm

Homage to Catalonia

September 27th, 2014, 4:54 pm

ABOUT WILMOTT

PW by JB

Wilmott.com has been "Serving the Quantitative Finance Community" since 2001. Continued...


JOBS BOARD

JOBS BOARD

Looking for a quant job, risk, algo trading,...? Browse jobs here...