Serving the Quantitative Finance Community

Cuchulainn
Topic Author

Homage to Catalonia

September 11th, 2014, 7:05 pm

Scottish independence resonates in Spain's Catalonia
Last edited by Cuchulainn on September 10th, 2014, 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ppauper

Homage to Catalonia

September 11th, 2014, 7:24 pm

about 12 hours earlier in the spain threadQuoteOriginally posted by: tagomaQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperFired up by Scotland, Catalans rally for breakaway voteBS

tags

Homage to Catalonia

September 11th, 2014, 7:34 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperabout 12 hours earlier in the spain threadQuoteOriginally posted by: tagomaQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperFired up by Scotland, Catalans rally for breakaway voteBSCuch doesn't have a watch
Last edited by tags on September 10th, 2014, 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ppauper

Homage to Catalonia

September 12th, 2014, 6:25 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: tagomaQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperabout 12 hours earlier in the spain threadQuoteOriginally posted by: tagomaQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperFired up by Scotland, Catalans rally for breakaway voteBSCuch doesn't have a watchmaybe he is editorializing by starting a new threadfor the record, if the majority of people in catalonia want their own country, then in my view they should have one.based on the way that madrid has responded to the basques, the spanish will not let catalonia go any time soon

Cuchulainn
Topic Author

Homage to Catalonia

September 12th, 2014, 6:57 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: tagomaQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperabout 12 hours earlier in the spain threadQuoteOriginally posted by: tagomaQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperFired up by Scotland, Catalans rally for breakaway voteBSCuch doesn't have a watchI have a drawer full of watches!

ppauper

Homage to Catalonia

September 12th, 2014, 7:09 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: CuchulainnQuoteOriginally posted by: tagomaQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperabout 12 hours earlier in the spain threadQuoteOriginally posted by: tagomaQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperFired up by Scotland, Catalans rally for breakaway voteBSCuch doesn't have a watchI have a drawer full of watches!QuoteOriginally posted by: CuchulainnDon't wear a watch, silly

tags

Homage to Catalonia

September 12th, 2014, 7:53 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: CuchulainnQuoteOriginally posted by: tagomaQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperabout 12 hours earlier in the spain threadQuoteOriginally posted by: tagomaQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperFired up by Scotland, Catalans rally for breakaway voteBSCuch doesn't have a watchI have a drawer full of watches!QuoteOriginally posted by: CuchulainnDon't wear a watch, silly Watches in a drawer. It's just like a piece of art in a safe. That's sad and useless.

ppauper

Homage to Catalonia

September 16th, 2014, 5:30 pm

Spain Threatens to Block Vote in Catalonia

tags

Homage to Catalonia

September 16th, 2014, 5:48 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperSpain Threatens to Block Vote in CataloniaIndeed! First, amend the Spanish Constitution to allow Spanish regions to become independent. Then, let the regions vote for their self-determination.

Cuchulainn
Topic Author

Homage to Catalonia

September 16th, 2014, 9:15 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: tagomaQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperSpain Threatens to Block Vote in CataloniaIndeed! First, amend the Spanish Constitution to allow Spanish regions to become independent. Then, let the regions vote for their self-determination.You don't ask, you take.

ppauper

Homage to Catalonia

September 17th, 2014, 10:07 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: CuchulainnQuoteOriginally posted by: tagomaQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperSpain Threatens to Block Vote in CataloniaIndeed! First, amend the Spanish Constitution to allow Spanish regions to become independent. Then, let the regions vote for their self-determination.You don't ask, you take.Hereditary bondsmen! Know ye notWho would be free themselves must strike the blow?

Cuchulainn
Topic Author

Homage to Catalonia

September 17th, 2014, 10:44 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: CuchulainnQuoteOriginally posted by: tagomaQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperSpain Threatens to Block Vote in CataloniaIndeed! First, amend the Spanish Constitution to allow Spanish regions to become independent. Then, let the regions vote for their self-determination.You don't ask, you take.Hereditary bondsmen! Know ye notWho would be free themselves must strike the blow?QuoteSo, as I grew from boy to man, I bent me to that bidding My spirit of each selfish plan And cruel passion ridding; For, thus I hoped some day to aid, Oh, can such hope be vain ? When my dear country shall be made A Nation once again!

tags

Homage to Catalonia

September 19th, 2014, 2:09 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: CuchulainnQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: CuchulainnQuoteOriginally posted by: tagomaQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperSpain Threatens to Block Vote in CataloniaIndeed! First, amend the Spanish Constitution to allow Spanish regions to become independent. Then, let the regions vote for their self-determination.You don't ask, you take.Hereditary bondsmen! Know ye notWho would be free themselves must strike the blow?QuoteSo, as I grew from boy to man, I bent me to that bidding My spirit of each selfish plan And cruel passion ridding; For, thus I hoped some day to aid, Oh, can such hope be vain ? When my dear country shall be made A Nation once again!Spain's Deputy PM reiterates referendums not legal

ppauper

Homage to Catalonia

September 19th, 2014, 5:39 pm

Scotland 'No' fails to stop Catalan secession push

ppauper

Homage to Catalonia

September 27th, 2014, 4:54 pm

november 9 is the big day