Page 3 of 3

Research Mathematicians

Posted: November 17th, 2014, 7:38 pm
by GrenvilleCroll
QuoteOriginally posted by: CuchulainnQuoteOriginally posted by: katastrofaQuoteOriginally posted by: CuchulainnQuoteYour proof sounds more complex than mine. I win thanks to occam's razor and your lack of prior publication!Indeed.Talk is cheap. Publish or perish.Hanging something on the Web next to the video of someone's cat vomiting a hairball (I couldn't help the association, sorry) is not publishing.We need referees.Is Kauffman (Erdos number = 2) good enough?If this isn't publishing, I don't know what is!BTW Thanks for the update to Margolis. I had a couple of responses, with a possibility of updating the suite over the holidays.

Research Mathematicians

Posted: November 17th, 2014, 11:26 pm
by CactusMan
I am going to behead all of you if I don't see some original maths in 24 hours!Don't test me! I will behead you! And then put your head on your arse and take a photo of it and put it out on the internet just like it's my summer vacations photo or some s*** like that. There you will be, with you head on your arse.

Research Mathematicians

Posted: November 18th, 2014, 1:14 pm
by Gamal
QuoteOriginally posted by: CactusManI am going to behead all of you if I don't see some original maths in 24 hours!Don't test me! I will behead you! And then put your head on your arse and take a photo of it and put it out on the internet just like it's my summer vacations photo or some s*** like that. There you will be, with you head on your arse.What are you waiting for? Start with... whoa, so many candidates!

Research Mathematicians

Posted: November 20th, 2014, 11:20 pm
by CactusMan
I am going to behead you and shove your head up your da*n ar**.

Research Mathematicians

Posted: January 4th, 2015, 8:51 pm
by CactusMan
I still have not seen any maths, ppauper. I am going to send my army of 10-year-old Canadian girls in ballet tights to come and get you, and kick your ars*.Now, show me the damn maths!

Research Mathematicians

Posted: January 4th, 2015, 8:54 pm
by Cuchulainn
QuoteOriginally posted by: CactusManI still have not seen any maths, ppauper. I am going to send my army of 10-year-old Canadian girls in ballet tights to come and get you, and kick your ars*.Now, show me the damn maths!Don't encourage him.

Research Mathematicians

Posted: June 19th, 2016, 4:00 pm
by Cuchulainn
QuoteOriginally posted by: CactusManI still have not seen any maths, ppauper. I am going to send my army of 10-year-old Canadian girls in ballet tights to come and get you, and kick your ars*.Now, show me the damn maths!Any updates? Did ppauper respond?

Research Mathematicians

Posted: June 19th, 2016, 6:11 pm
by tw
QuoteOriginally posted by: CactusManI am going to behead all of you if I don't see some original maths in 24 hours!Don't test me! I will behead you! And then put your head on your arse and take a photo of it and put it out on the internet just like it's my summer vacations photo or some s*** like that. There you will be, with you head on your arse.(Temperature in Celcius) = (Temperature in Fahrenheit -32) *(5/9)Completely original. Can I have a Fields medal and keep my head on my shoulders please?

Research Mathematicians

Posted: June 19th, 2016, 7:13 pm
by Cuchulainn
QuoteOriginally posted by: twQuoteOriginally posted by: CactusManI am going to behead all of you if I don't see some original maths in 24 hours!Don't test me! I will behead you! And then put your head on your arse and take a photo of it and put it out on the internet just like it's my summer vacations photo or some s*** like that. There you will be, with you head on your arse.(Temperature in Celcius) = (Temperature in Fahrenheit -32) *(5/9)Completely original. Can I have a Fields medal and keep my head on my shoulders please?Already awarded