SERVING THE QUANTITATIVE FINANCE COMMUNITY

slacknoise
Topic Author

Music Production

October 27th, 2014, 8:25 pm

Hi fellas,I am producing experimental minimal techno since i was 13 years old and when i have time i sometimes work and release a new track. As i am working with Matlab at my work i even produce sometimes soundwaves in matlab and "abuse" my work environment for my hobby, after hours of course. My main inspirations were my frequent travels and different experiences i had negative as positive. If you wanna give it a try and listen to my music it would be very much appreciated. Especially if you want to leave some feedback

ppauper

Music Production

October 27th, 2014, 8:33 pm

well done, young sir

tagoma

Music Production

October 27th, 2014, 8:33 pm

hello slacknoise.i followed your link but i'm redirected toward soundcloud's main page.is it required to sign up`?

tagoma

Music Production

October 27th, 2014, 9:01 pm

i remember a friend of mine had a music software on his amiga 500 . we used to spend week-ends long creating music patterns wit hit.and we were so proud of our "music". the truth is that it was probably only crap slacknoise pieces are definitely more advanced. congrats!
Last edited by tagoma on October 26th, 2014, 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

slacknoise
Topic Author

Music Production

October 28th, 2014, 10:46 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: tagomai remember a friend of mine had a music software on his amiga 500 . we used to spend week-ends long creating music patterns wit hit.and we were so proud of our "music". the truth is that it was probably only crap slacknoise pieces are definitely more advanced. congrats!I can definitely relate to this. I was so proud of my first pieces which sounded like crap. Honestly. It did not even had a rhythm. It were just random noises i was able to suck out of some synths. When i listen to it now it just makes me laugh because its such a bullcrap. But i kept going until i got the hang of it and took me like 3 years i think with a lot of frustration. But when you reach actually the point where you are able to produce exactly the sound you are thinking of or have in mind and can alter it exactly the way you want you are completely sucked into the addiction of music production, well all depending how much of a music freak you are. Thanks for the positive feedback though guys.

tagoma

Music Production

October 28th, 2014, 6:44 pm

Yeah!Amiga 500 Deep Down and Beyond
ABOUT WILMOTT

PW by JB

Wilmott.com has been "Serving the Quantitative Finance Community" since 2001. Continued...

Twitter LinkedIn Instagram

JOBS BOARD

JOBS BOARD

Looking for a quant job, risk, algo trading,...? Browse jobs here...

GZIP: On