Serving the Quantitative Finance Community

Cuchulainn
Topic Author

Re: "Unified Revolution" new book by Espen Haug

May 22nd, 2021, 9:16 am

A while back we discussed the big bang parabolic pde when t > 0. Then what happens when t < 0? Some clever cookie suggested sticking on a hyperbolic pde. Worked great but the monster did not satisfy laws of thermos.
kats: can you remember its name? AFAIR the name contained "Einstein", duh.
planetoid 65000 == 2002 AV_63

Collector

July 9th, 2021, 11:17 am

General relativity theory cannot match more than maximum two properties (choose between matching mass OR length and time, OR acceleration etc...) of the Planck scale when linked to so called micro black holes (similar problems with Hubble scale), while collision space-time matches all properties of the Planck scale, and even tell what a black "hole" is..  3D collision space-time metric  

likely why Hawking and others have been so vague here, not discussing why they only had approximately Planck scale match, much misinformation here also, wikipedia and others tells Hawking first to suggest micro black holes linked to approx Planck mass in 1971, but the same had been suggested in soviet physics journals many years before Hawking suggested the same (but Hawking less mathematical).

Screen Shot 2021-07-09 at 1.10.26 PM.png
The Planck scale is the God Particle! 

Collector

November 1st, 2021, 11:55 pm

Let there be light: The H Universe:

\(H_0^2=\frac{4\pi G\rho}{3}\)

In the Friedmann universe (GR) there is the constant k in addition and also half the mass density prediction of the New Universe. When taking into account relativistic mass the k factor cancels out in the derivations as demonstrated, also I see no need for a cosmological constant and other fudge factors, in particular not as my model predictions give perfect match to supernova observations (without any tweak parameters), dark energy is fake energy. So my equation is not for a special case of the universe (the critical universe), it is for the One and only Universe!

Albert abandoned relativistic mass after invention of Minkowski space time. Well he had derived it wrong in end of his 1905 paper. Also Lorentz had got it correct already in 1899.

Taking into account relativistic mass leads to that a series of issues in astrophysics and cosmology gets much simpler and more logic (or actually just logic), first paper of several papers on this.

Collector

November 4th, 2021, 12:11 am

I refuse to live in Minkowski space-time! so many problems with time in it, they cannot even get a proper time operator in standard model, they do not even know if Heisneberg's energy time uncertainty principle is valid, Pauli objection and more, i need to give it a new run.

I live in 3D Space-Time   Feel free to stay in fake space-time as long as u want, until the walls of it collapses around u!

(PS a small typo in one of the derivations in a middle calculation, but the end result is off course correct, just to keep u awake when reading the paper, as off course all off u do! )

Collector

November 27th, 2021, 4:11 pm

One can derived the same universe equation as in the published paper further above (where used relativistic modified Newtonian mechanics) also from my new quantum gravity field equation. 

Unified Quantum Gravity Field Equation Describing the Universe from the Smallest to the Cosmological Scales

Collector

December 6th, 2021, 8:06 pm

notation was mess in last working paper, cleaning it up

just published 

"Measurements of the Planck Length from a Ball Clock without Knowledge of Newton’s Gravitational Constant G or the Planck Constant"

99.999% of physicists have not yet understood how to detect the Planck scale. A 30USD ball-clock will do as clearly demonstrated. 

Detection of gravity is detection of the Planck scale. Newton gravity is quantum gravity, but hard to see in the messed up 1873 modified Newton formula they use today. They should have studied Principa, and what book is it Principa refer to? One cannot read the English translation it is totally messed up in meaning, read the original if u want to understand the truth of this world.