Serving the Quantitative Finance Community

Collector

Re: "Unified Revolution" new book by Espen Haug

April 14th, 2021, 10:25 pm

u religious clowns (Big Bang is your fanatic religion backed by loose hypothesizes and evidence from study a big cup with tea leaves: CMB). It is time for u to wake up, because u cannot escape even by your hypothesis fantasy of cold death and final rest.

13.8 billion years, yes they got the number right, but hardly anything else...

13.8 billion years is the collision time of all the indivisible particles inside the Hubble sphere in one Planck time. It has nothing to do with a Big Bang, or expansion. Standard theory do not match the Planck mass, they also do not match the Hubble radius or Hubble sphere..

My theory do

The Collision Time of the Observable Universe is 13.8 Billion Years per Planck time: A New Understanding of the Cosmos based on Collision Space-Time (first draft)

13.8 billion years = \(\bar{M}_u\) and all infinite universes with a constant density over cosmic scales have many such spheres (observable universes).

The universe is infinite in space and time, and u will never escape from my theory! 

Cuchulainn
Topic Author

April 15th, 2021, 7:57 am

Until someone can prove otherwise, I am taking Bishop Ussher calculations: "creation took place from the Bible book of Genesis and came out on October 23, 4004 BC . He dated the flood in 2348 BC."
"Compatibility means deliberately repeating other people's mistakes."
David Wheeler

http://www.datasimfinancial.com
http://www.datasim.nl

Collector

April 16th, 2021, 8:27 am

He dated the flood in 2348 BC."
yes when the knowledge got lost...Soddy talked about a civilization far surpassing our own...(the age of transmutation?)

Alan

April 16th, 2021, 7:49 pm

Disproof: I've got a Neanderthal coin dated 4005 BC.

Here it is:. Obverse: 4005. Reverse: posted
neanderthal4005BC.jpg

Alan

April 16th, 2021, 8:10 pm

Here's the obverse:  :D
neanderthal4005BCobv.jpg
This is for 10 "kopeks". 
Little known is that the "kopek" was the original Neanderthal word for either "mammoth" or "wife", scholars are unsure which. 

katastrofa

April 18th, 2021, 10:28 pm

Om pretty sure the Neanderthal often got confused himself.

Apropos fasting for the sake Latin masses and overeating like Mr Creasote leading to a Big Bang, don't you think that the Big Bang theorem has Christian roots? - I mean the beginning and growing to the infinity. Other religions (Hindu, Buddhism, ancient Maya, even Nietzsche assume the cyclic model of the universe.

Collector

April 19th, 2021, 6:48 am

"Lemaître (Belgian Catholic priest) also proposed the "Big Bang theory" of the origin of the universe, calling it the "hypothesis of the primeval atom",[10] and later calling it "the beginning of the world"." wiki

If standing on the the surface of a sphere outside the (corrected) Schwarzschild radius, \(\bar{R}_s\), I have normal gravitational red-shift \(\frac{GM}{c^2R}\), but when standing inside the (corrected) Schwarzschild radius, that is in this case inside the Hubble sphere, then I get that there is an inverse gravitational red-shift

\(\frac{1}{\frac{GM}{c^2R}}\)
where $R$ is distance from center of the sphere in both cases. Things are inverting when inside a corrected  Schwarzschild sphere (Hubble sphere in our case)

So the Cosmological redshift in this model likely not do to expansion, but due to special form of gravitational red-shift when inside a Schwarzschild sphere, black hole, dont worry about black hole, you likely live inside one, so it is a bit of a misnomer. 

Collector

April 19th, 2021, 7:47 am

in both cases (when inside and outside) one are (at least apparently) pulled(pushed) towards the surface of the (corrected) Schwarzschild sphere.

Cuchulainn
Topic Author

April 19th, 2021, 9:27 am

Time and Space … It is not nature which imposes them upon us, it is we who impose them upon nature because we find them convenient.

Henri Poincaré

Big Bang sounds more like an invention rather than a discovery. Time really is always slipping into the future.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zT4Y-QNdto
David Wheeler

katastrofa

April 20th, 2021, 8:32 am

in both cases (when inside and outside) one are (at least apparently) pulled(pushed) towards the surface of the (corrected) Schwarzschild sphere.
By the way, Before Einstein's and Minkowski's spacetime constructs, they used Lie geometry (Lie oriented spheres) to describe time. The inside (negative radius) was the past. Positive was the future.

Collector

April 20th, 2021, 10:22 am

inside the sphere one look to the past, outside the sphere one look to the future, get out of your Hubble spheres!
Screen Shot 2021-04-20 at 12.20.41 PM.png

Cuchulainn
Topic Author

April 20th, 2021, 2:07 pm

A sphere in the hand is worth two in the bush.
David Wheeler

katastrofa

April 21st, 2021, 12:00 am

Here's the obverse:  :D

neanderthal4005BCobv.jpg

This is for 10 "kopeks". 
Little known is that the "kopek" was the original Neanderthal word for either "mammoth" or "wife", scholars are unsure which. 
Had the Bolsheviks not destroyed the Neanderthal culture, we would have all answers to the mysteries of the Universe today.

Funny that you mentioned kopiejki. For an unknown reason I've had the Romanov clan at the back of my head for the last couple of days - perhaps because of the war in Ukraine.

"Wheels within wheels"

I guess one has to renormalise inside the sphere in that way - otherwise physical quantities like mass would explode to infinity. Vide corrections to the electron charge or mass by Abdus Salam (and also F Dyson?)

bearish

April 21st, 2021, 1:16 am

A sphere in the hand is worth two in the bush.
I was going to make a comment, but decided that it may have been overly influenced by halfway watching American Pie while making dinner.

Collector

May 11th, 2021, 11:34 am

my first lithography, well most artwork by Tom Larsen, former national team Judo Norway, went from judo to art after his shoulder into pieces, but I prepared the stone, I wrote the equations on stone!!

The New Music of the Spheres! Equation Eclipse!
Screen Shot 2021-05-11 at 1.29.29 PM.png
to write your equations on stone is hard work, not for girlymen!