SERVING THE QUANTITATIVE FINANCE COMMUNITY

tagoma

The Donald Trump

August 11th, 2015, 4:32 pm

Whining til people around get sick is so French.
Last edited by tagoma on August 10th, 2015, 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ppauper

The Donald Trump

August 11th, 2015, 5:58 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperracist bigot kelly osbourne from England disses the donald she should be fired, a racist bigot like her should not be on ABCI agree - she shouldn't be on ABC or BBC or CBBCRosie Perez, who was also on The View (there are a lot of them) and who s a latina whose parents came to the US from Puerto Rico, has quit the show following Kelly Osbourne's bigotted remarksdoes anyone know if this is a pic of Kelly Osbourne or is it her father Ozzy?

AnalyticalVega
Topic Author

The Donald Trump

August 11th, 2015, 6:02 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperThe GOP and the other candidates need to knock off the attacks on TrumpIt's looking increasingly like he's going to be the nominee, much too the annoyance of "the establishment". I don't think a single candidate has come out on top after attacking TrumpTrump will move to the white house and the IRGC will be moved to the cemetery.

tagoma

The Donald Trump

August 11th, 2015, 6:09 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperracist bigot kelly osbourne from England disses the donald she should be fired, a racist bigot like her should not be on ABCI agree - she shouldn't be on ABC or BBC or CBBCRosie Perez, who was also on The View (there are a lot of them) and who s a latina whose parents came to the US from Puerto Rico, has quit the show following Kelly Osbourne's bigotted remarksdoes anyone know if this is a pic of Kelly Osbourne or is it her father Ozzy?Whoever she is I wonder how she managed to appear in a TV show endowed with such an hairdesign?
Last edited by tagoma on August 10th, 2015, 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

exneratunrisk

The Donald Trump

August 12th, 2015, 10:30 am

My impression (from remote): it seems, it doesn't need much intelligence to become a real estate billionaire - but the US president???

daveangel

The Donald Trump

August 12th, 2015, 10:34 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: exneratunriskMy impression (from remote): it seems, it doesn't need much intelligence to become a real estate billionaire - but the US president???the donald keeps reminding everyone how intelligent he is - he went to business school and everything.
Last edited by daveangel on August 11th, 2015, 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
knowledge comes, wisdom lingers

ExSan

The Donald Trump

August 12th, 2015, 10:40 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuoteOriginally posted by: exneratunriskMy impression (from remote): it seems, it doesn't need much intelligence to become a real estate billionaire - but the US president???the donald keeps reminding everyone how intelligent he is - he went to business school and everything.Last week Bill Maher made an analogy with Reagan and found astonished resemblances. let's get ready he heads to the white house

Cuchulainn

The Donald Trump

August 12th, 2015, 11:10 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: exneratunriskMy impression (from remote): it seems, it doesn't need much intelligence to become a real estate billionaire - but the US president???I just love the Trump Soho. He must be doing something right. I know a few bankrupt real estate folk.
Last edited by Cuchulainn on August 11th, 2015, 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
http://www.datasimfinancial.com
http://www.datasim.nl

Every Time We Teach a Child Something, We Keep Him from Inventing It Himself
Jean Piaget

ppauper

The Donald Trump

August 12th, 2015, 1:04 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuoteOriginally posted by: exneratunriskMy impression (from remote): it seems, it doesn't need much intelligence to become a real estate billionaire - but the US president???the donald keeps reminding everyone how intelligent he is - he went to business school and everything.lol, it's not the fact that he's a businessman people object to, it's the fact that he's not a RINO.Look at Carly Fiorina who regularly makes lists of the worst CEOs of all time and yet the establishment loves herSteve Forbes, Romney and Romney's fatherNelson Rockefeller who ran in 1960, 1964, and 1968 and was Ford's VP, back when RINOs were known as Rockefeller Republicansand as for intelligence, I'm not sure there's much correlation between being smart and being a good president, but dollars to donuts Trump's IQ is not the lowest in the field
Last edited by ppauper on August 11th, 2015, 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

daveangel

The Donald Trump

August 12th, 2015, 1:16 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuoteOriginally posted by: exneratunriskMy impression (from remote): it seems, it doesn't need much intelligence to become a real estate billionaire - but the US president???the donald keeps reminding everyone how intelligent he is - he went to business school and everything.and as for intelligence, I'm not sure there's much correlation between being smart and being a good president, but dollars to donuts Trump's IQ is not the lowest in the fieldI think its down to sartorial elegance. which means Randy is out.
Last edited by daveangel on August 11th, 2015, 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

exneratunrisk

The Donald Trump

August 12th, 2015, 1:47 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: daveangel[/i]QuoteOriginally posted by: exneratunriskMy impression (from remote): it seems, it doesn't need much intelligence to become a real estate billionaire - but the US president???the donald keeps reminding everyone how intelligent he is - he went to business school and everything.lol, it's not the fact that he's a businessman people object to, it's the fact that he's not a RINO.Look at Carly Fiorina who regularly makes lists of the worst CEOs of all time and yet the establishment loves herSteve Forbes, Romney and Romney's fatherNelson Rockefeller who ran in 1960, 1964, and 1968 and was Ford's VP, back when RINOs were known as Rockefeller Republicansand as for intelligence, I'm not sure there's much correlation between being smart and being a good president, but dollars to donuts Trump's IQ is not the lowest in the field(as said earlier), I'm not sure IQ says much about intelligence (I rather think this idea must retire) -- but maybe I mistake integral intelligence with business intelligence? I got the impression some republican-party leaders were quite embarrassed after the show -- but that's maybe filtered by our media.

ppauper

The Donald Trump

August 12th, 2015, 2:14 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuoteOriginally posted by: exneratunriskMy impression (from remote): it seems, it doesn't need much intelligence to become a real estate billionaire - but the US president???the donald keeps reminding everyone how intelligent he is - he went to business school and everything.and as for intelligence, I'm not sure there's much correlation between being smart and being a good president, but dollars to donuts Trump's IQ is not the lowest in the fieldI think its down to sartorial elegance. which means Randy is out.and bernie definitely is

ppauper

The Donald Trump

August 12th, 2015, 2:17 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: exneratunriskQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuoteOriginally posted by: exneratunriskMy impression (from remote): it seems, it doesn't need much intelligence to become a real estate billionaire - but the US president???the donald keeps reminding everyone how intelligent he is - he went to business school and everything.lol, it's not the fact that he's a businessman people object to, it's the fact that he's not a RINO.Look at Carly Fiorina who regularly makes lists of the worst CEOs of all time and yet the establishment loves herSteve Forbes, Romney and Romney's fatherNelson Rockefeller who ran in 1960, 1964, and 1968 and was Ford's VP, back when RINOs were known as Rockefeller Republicansand as for intelligence, I'm not sure there's much correlation between being smart and being a good president, but dollars to donuts Trump's IQ is not the lowest in the field(as said earlier), I'm not sure IQ says much about intelligence (I rather think this idea must retire) -- but maybe I mistake integral intelligence with business intelligence? I got the impression some republican-party leaders were quite embarrassed after the show -- but that's maybe filtered by our media.I think it was your mediaThe debate was absurd. The other candidates were given serious questions while Trump was given "is it true you call women fat pigs"Carly was in the junior debate, but she could have been asked "you are regularly named as one of the worst CEOs i history, why would we expect you to be any better as a president than you were as a CEO".Jeb coiuld have been asked "is it true you care even less about blacks than your brother"
Last edited by ppauper on August 11th, 2015, 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

daveangel

The Donald Trump

August 12th, 2015, 3:06 pm

the Donald wants to put H&R Block out of business

ppauper

The Donald Trump

August 12th, 2015, 4:08 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelthe Donald wants to put H&R Block out of businesssimplifying the tax code used to be GOP orthodoxy dating from the Gingrich era (and Ron Paul promised to take it one step further and abolish income tax and replace it by nothing)Some candidates promised a flat tax, others a flatter (than now) tax, still others to replace income tax by a national sales taxIn the past, Perry and Cruz for example have both touted flat tax plansThe US tax code is byzantine in it's complexity, and if it were simplified most everyone (except H&R Block) would be better offEliminate a lot (all ?) of the deductions and loopholes and you'll be able to get rid of most of the IRS and file your taxes on a postcard
ABOUT WILMOTT

PW by JB

Wilmott.com has been "Serving the Quantitative Finance Community" since 2001. Continued...

Twitter LinkedIn Instagram

JOBS BOARD

JOBS BOARD

Looking for a quant job, risk, algo trading,...? Browse jobs here...

GZIP: On