Serving the Quantitative Finance Community

samudra
Topic Author

My parting gift to you my friends

September 1st, 2015, 12:55 pm

Well honestly I think I got carried away with myreaction to Dr Cuch.A great man he is and from day 1 we had been fighting offcourseit was inevitable with his love for C++.Anyway Dr Cuch lets not part in bitterness.The financial world has gained immensely from yourcontributions. My regards to you. I have left this field 8 yrs back and for 8 yrs I havetravelled in India and had fun.Now I come with philanthropic mission.Anyway now a days my major involvement is in the stage/theatreand more recently in philanthropy. I have gained immensely from you and as I go I give youmy finding of the wild west. Dont beleive from what I say for hustlers and crooks abound in wild west....so do your home work ....But here I think I have hit upon Eldorado.I am putting my whole stake. THE MOTHER OF BULL MARKET IS COMING TO INDIA(IT MAY TAKE FEW YRSBUT IT IS SURELY COMING). You may hate India whatever thats your choice .... butINDIA OFFER YOU THE CHANCE OF A LIFETIME.THIS IS PROBABLY GOING TO BE GREATER THAN US 1982-1999 (I was exremely lucky to be part of the end of this .....).HERE IS THE DEAL.IN NEXT 20 YEARS I AM CONFIDENT TO INCREASE MY NET WORTH BY ATLEAST14 TIMES ( I AM NOT GOING TO WORK EVEN FOR A DAY BUT ONLY DO THEATRE .... SO ALL PLAYAND NO WORK MAKES SAMUDRA OK I GUESS ?????). SO DO YOUR RESEARCH.BUT I THINK EVERYTHING IS IN PLACE.THE MIDCAP/SMALLCAP IN INDIA IS GOLDMINE ......I WONDER I WONDER I WONDER WHAT WOULD PETER LYNCH DO IFHE WERE TO STUMBLE TO INDIA MIDCAP/SMALLCAP.SO GOODBYE MY FRIENDS. LETS HOPE YOUR FORTUNE GROW MANIFOLD !!!!HAVE FUN AND ENJOY LIFE TO THE FULLEST !!!

daveangel

September 1st, 2015, 1:00 pm

do you promise not to come back ?
knowledge comes, wisdom lingers

Cuchulainn

September 1st, 2015, 1:00 pm

No offense taken, samudra.Good luck with your quest. You really should post on OT as the content is not suitable on General.
Last edited by Cuchulainn on August 31st, 2015, 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Compatibility means deliberately repeating other people's mistakes."
David Wheeler

http://www.datasimfinancial.com
http://www.datasim.nl

Gambler

September 1st, 2015, 2:14 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: daveangeldo you promise not to come back ?Thanks for asking! Yes I promise to not come back for at least one earth year!

ppauper

September 1st, 2015, 3:19 pm

Samudra, if you have specific stocks you would recommend (or specific funds), i'd be happy to hear them

daveangel

September 1st, 2015, 3:44 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperSamudra, if you have specific stocks you would recommend (or specific funds), i'd be happy to hear themits all going up

Cuchulainn

September 1st, 2015, 3:45 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: GamblerQuoteOriginally posted by: daveangeldo you promise not to come back ?Thanks for asking! Yes I promise to not come back for at least one earth year!Thank you.
"Compatibility means deliberately repeating other people's mistakes."
David Wheeler

http://www.datasimfinancial.com
http://www.datasim.nl

samudra
Topic Author

September 1st, 2015, 4:03 pm

ppauper,I have totally lost touch with US market. At this stage Ionly know about Indian market.If you are based in US/Europe you can only invest via ETF's or maybe India based funds.How good/bad they are I have no idea.Unfortunately it is difficult for a foreigner to invest inIndia midcap/smallcap at this point.Specific stock is not a good idea to say since inmipcap/smallcap swings are huge. I have got few multibaggers now. Lost on others.Buffet is absolutely correct. IT IS ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TOBEAT AN INDEX IN LONG TERM. SO THE TRICK IS TO GET TO THE RIGHT INDEX ( I MEAN COUNTRY , BASKET whatever ....)But the important part is the theme/the outlook/the overall picture.First of all do you believe India story ..... read my posts in economics/general forum.Investment is a game of chess which is continumouslychanging. At this stage I believe from my personal experienceit has more to do with vision of future than the math.So first of all am I thinking correctly ..... am I gettingthe bigger picture .....I come back to Wilmott more to do a stress test of my ideas, my thinking, my vision.....I come here to get BURNED, PULVERISED BY ALL THE SMART PEOPLE HERE As I say I am putting my whole stake .....SO TELL ME WHAT MISTAKE I AM MAKING SO TELL ME WHAT FLAWS I AM MAKING .....NUKE ME NUKE ME HARD ...... I CANT AFFORD TO MAKE MISTAKE SAMUDRA IS NOW ENTERING THE FINAL 30-40 YRS OF EXISTENCEI NEED CAGR 15% RETURN TO PAYBACK MY DEBT TO HUMANITY
Last edited by samudra on August 31st, 2015, 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

traderjoe1976

September 1st, 2015, 5:07 pm

So where is farmer. I don't mind a bit if these other guys leave. We need to get farmer back here to liven up OT with his wisdom and thoughtful comments. We need people who tell it like it is.

ppauper

September 1st, 2015, 5:30 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: CuchulainnNo offense taken, samudra.Good luck with your quest. You really should post on OT as the content is not suitable on General. that from cuch who thinks "rape as a pastime" and "public defecation" are suitable for the General forum

ppauper

September 1st, 2015, 5:39 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperSamudra, if you have specific stocks you would recommend (or specific funds), i'd be happy to hear themits all going upuntil it goes downIndia Stock Market (SENSEX) decreased to 25696.44 on Tuesday September 1 from 26283.09 in the previous trading day. The all time high to date was 29681.77 in January of 2015

tagoma

September 1st, 2015, 5:47 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: traderjoe1976 We need people who tell it like it is.Your statement sure doesn't make sense to most French voters.

Anthis

September 1st, 2015, 6:12 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: samudraI NEED CAGR 15% RETURN TO PAYBACK MY DEBT TO HUMANITY The mere fact that you can breath and talk, pays off all your debts to humanity.

daveangel

September 1st, 2015, 6:47 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperSamudra, if you have specific stocks you would recommend (or specific funds), i'd be happy to hear themits all going upuntil it goes downIndia Stock Market (SENSEX) decreased to 25696.44 on Tuesday September 1 from 26283.09 in the previous trading day. The all time high to date was 29681.77 in January of 2015you are trying to time the market... it's all going up