Serving the Quantitative Finance Community

samudra
Topic Author

My parting gift to you my friends

September 2nd, 2015, 12:06 am

Anthis my friend how are you? The rough and tumble of life takes a toll ..... hopethe spirit remains ..... ppauper,The more it goes down. The better. If SENSEX falls by X% Midcap/Smallcap willfall by 2-5X%. So it bargain basement ..... If SENSEX falls by another 10-15%and if you have the stock picking ability in smallcap/midcap india your investment can easily become 5-6 times in 3-4 yrs .... The more it falls the better it is the jump will be sharp and long .....But it is minefield .... debt mines everywhere ..... If you can sustain for 3-4 yrs(I hope no more ) with minor to moderateinjuries ..... you are set for life ..... thats for sure ......dave,no better way to put it .....

daveangel

September 2nd, 2015, 4:37 am

knowledge comes, wisdom lingers

Anthis

September 2nd, 2015, 6:43 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: samudraThe rough and tumble of life takes a toll ..... hopethe spirit remains ..... These are words said usually by people with erectile dysfunction. Like an excuse or something. I hope everything is fine on your side, this issue included. Saves you from a lot of bed nagging and reserves your psychic and mental stability.... ;)