SERVING THE QUANTITATIVE FINANCE COMMUNITY

 
User avatar
katastrofa
Posts: 6271
Joined: August 16th, 2007, 5:36 am
Location: Alpha Centauri

Re: Health hazard of digital sound

August 9th, 2018, 10:33 pm

AlexEro wrote:
katastrofa wrote:
Mark Joshi had his family and friends to care for him. We care for minimum decency, just as any normal people. Public accounts of deceased people remain active often for a very long time (rather than wiped out without notice) so that someone can inform their contacts about the circumstances. Poking your nose into that and bringing up his name here was very arrogant and disrespectful.

Who are "we"? Wel, well, well, I almost forgot that socialistic "WE", usually proclaimed from communist (or now from the nationalistic ukrainian's) media here and there. It is an old manipulator's trick - use the word "we" to substitute the truth by the illusion of "common opinion".
You can also add here "Your attitude is anti-american!" (C) various New York financial mafias sitting on US television.
What a surprize! The socializm is here AGAIN.

We = I, the person who reported your comment and the admin who edited it. Why are you so dyspathetic to slightest displays of collective social actions?
 
User avatar
bearish
Posts: 3662
Joined: February 3rd, 2011, 2:19 pm

Re: Health hazard of digital sound

August 10th, 2018, 1:46 am

AlexEro wrote:
AlexEro wrote:
____ _____ already paid for his arrogance in CUDA thread, now he is dead.

What a hypocrisy!
The moderator of this forum board removed the name of Mark Joshi here. Of course, "by the name of beloved Mark etc etc.".
Really, guys?
Nobody from his 500 "contacts" from Linkedin, or "friends" cares that his professional Linkedin profile was still active - 10 months after his death.
I have just reported to Linkedin system that this person is dead (with proofs). Nobody here really cares about Mark.
This forum thread is about serious health hazard and about death from it.

Several points should be made here. First, Mark was a thoroughly decent, hard working and extremely helpful fellow. Your implication that your god killed him for arrogance about CUDA is as offensive as it is patently ridiculous. The product of a sick mind. Your deranged rants about Jews, Ukrainians, dogs and digital sound are so far off topic as to not even belong in the OT. You need a special Way Off Topic forum just for yourself.
 
User avatar
Paul
Posts: 8585
Joined: July 20th, 2001, 3:28 pm

Re: Health hazard of digital sound

August 10th, 2018, 4:53 am

We’ve put the name back. I was uncomfortable censoring it since the grounds for so doing were quite weak. I think the best response is to simply ignore AlexEro’s preposterous comments (there are so very many to ignore!).

AlexEro is clearly a religious fanatic. I don’t think he is playing a role here. I think he is serious. So I think he is a disgusting human being. But I also suspect he is mentally damaged. And so my disgust is matched by my sympathy for him and his family.

I’m not going to ban him, unless he does something banworthy. Being a repulsive moron doesn’t count unfortunately.
 
User avatar
Cuchulainn
Posts: 56933
Joined: July 16th, 2004, 7:38 am
Location: Amsterdam
Contact:

Re: Health hazard of digital sound

August 10th, 2018, 3:59 pm

Maybe therapy. It's not very healthy situation. Self-hate?
 
User avatar
AlexEro
Topic Author
Posts: 197
Joined: November 25th, 2014, 4:27 pm
Location: Ukraine
Contact:

Re: Health hazard of digital sound

August 14th, 2018, 8:09 pm

Cuchulainn wrote:
God will not leave You un-punished for this.

Which one? so many to choose from.

I am not representing the Parakletos (well, sometimes I do).
This is more serious.
I am representing the father of Chief Lawyer, if You still did not get it. This is a trial, Mr. Duffy, a trial.
Each temple had its own forum.
Last edited by AlexEro on August 14th, 2018, 8:25 pm
 
User avatar
AlexEro
Topic Author
Posts: 197
Joined: November 25th, 2014, 4:27 pm
Location: Ukraine
Contact:

Re: Health hazard of digital sound

August 14th, 2018, 8:13 pm

Paul wrote:
We’ve put the name back. I was uncomfortable censoring it since the grounds for so doing were quite weak. I think the best response is to simply ignore AlexEro’s preposterous comments (there are so very many to ignore!).

AlexEro is clearly a religious fanatic. I don’t think he is playing a role here. I think he is serious. So I think he is a disgusting human being. But I also suspect he is mentally damaged. And so my disgust is matched by my sympathy for him and his family.

I’m not going to ban him, unless he does something banworthy. Being a repulsive moron doesn’t count unfortunately.

Stop. Enough.
United Kingdom will have its own French Revolution.
Amen.
 
User avatar
Cuchulainn
Posts: 56933
Joined: July 16th, 2004, 7:38 am
Location: Amsterdam
Contact:

Re: Health hazard of digital sound

August 14th, 2018, 8:48 pm

AlexEro wrote:
Cuchulainn wrote:
God will not leave You un-punished for this.

Which one? so many to choose from.

I am not representing the Parakletos (well, sometimes I do).
This is more serious.
I am representing the father of Chief Lawyer, if You still did not get it. This is a trial, Mr. Duffy, a trial.
Each temple had its own forum.

We all have our own cross to carry.
 
User avatar
tagoma
Posts: 18233
Joined: February 21st, 2010, 12:58 pm

Re: Health hazard of digital sound

August 14th, 2018, 9:45 pm

While we are at it, I would be keen to see Paul clothed like a sans-culotte.
 
User avatar
Paul
Posts: 8585
Joined: July 20th, 2001, 3:28 pm

Re: Health hazard of digital sound

August 15th, 2018, 5:13 am

tagoma wrote:
While we are at it, I would be keen to see Paul clothed like a sans-culotte.

Since I voted for this revolution it seems only reasonable that I should dress the part.
 
User avatar
Cuchulainn
Posts: 56933
Joined: July 16th, 2004, 7:38 am
Location: Amsterdam
Contact:

Re: Health hazard of digital sound

August 15th, 2018, 8:13 am

Maybe penance for the sins of the world
ABOUT WILMOTT

PW by JB

Wilmott.com has been "Serving the Quantitative Finance Community" since 2001. Continued...


JOBS BOARD

JOBS BOARD

Looking for a quant job, risk, algo trading,...? Browse jobs here...