Serving the Quantitative Finance Community

Fenway
Topic Author

Hong Kong job search vacation

May 23rd, 2017, 11:28 am

I am in Hong Kong for a month long vacation.  This is my 2nd trip here and I'm interested in finding a quant job here and moving here.  Chicago MBA with CQF looking for an entry point into a Hong Kong Bank.  Any tips?

-Fenway

ISayMoo

Re: Hong Kong job search vacation

May 23rd, 2017, 7:23 pm

Enjoy your vacation.

Fenway
Topic Author

May 24th, 2017, 8:39 am

Thank you, I'm enjoying it very much. I hope by saying that you don't mean that trying to get a quant job here is too difficult to attempt.

frolloos

May 24th, 2017, 3:48 pm

Thank you, I'm enjoying it very much.  I hope by saying that you don't mean that trying to get a quant job here is too difficult to attempt.
If you do manage to get an interview but don't get past the first round please mention my name ;-D 
Hong Kong is a great city, I never managed to land a job there. Hope you succeed! Mandarin/Cantonese would help by the way.

Anou

August 2nd, 2017, 8:19 am

I am in Hong Kong for a month long vacation.  This is my 2nd trip here and I'm interested in finding a quant job here and moving here.  Chicago MBA with CQF looking for an entry point into a Hong Kong Bank.  Any tips?

-Fenway
are you still looking ? 

Fenway
Topic Author

August 2nd, 2017, 11:50 pm

Hi, yes I'm still very open to opportunities in Hong Kong. I'm in the U.S. right now, but I'm looking for a HK quant job.