Recently, I've gotten some pretty good news in terms of job offers. For background, I am a math undergrad at a semi-target. Here is the job situation:
- (back-office) model validation analyst internship at major i-bank (received offer)
- quantitative analyst at small startup-ish prop firm (passed all technical interview rounds, just have one more final round with a trader)
- data scientist at tech startup (still on coding challenge part of interview)
- data scientist at optiver (also still on coding challenge part)
- If the startup prop firm don't get back to me in 2 weeks should I take the i-bank offer?
- If I get both offers should I turn it down to still keep rolling the dice for optiver?
What do y'all think?
Update: Just got another QA first round interview with a hedge fund that I applied to via college career portal, so throw that into the mix as well.