Serving the Quantitative Finance Community

Deflandre
Topic Author

Looking for a partner for my Quant project

July 4th, 2019, 5:42 pm

Hello friends. 
There is a platform that runs crowdsourcing called cloudquant.com. They allocate capital to successful strategies. I have a strategy that I developed and meet all the requirements for capital allocation. In fact, it is more successful than any strategy that has received capital allocation so far. I've contacted Cloudquant many times. But my programming knowledge is zero. For me, I'm looking for a Quant partner that will code my strategy and run it on cloudquant. My strategy can't be stolen, I've already formulated it to hide its content. I also ran it on Excel. So I can prove to the person who will work with me that this project really works and succeeds. I offer 10% of the profit to the person who will work with me. No doubt about the adequacy and seriousness of my project. I can answer all your questions. I'm waiting for interested people to contact me.
Regards.

Deflandre
Topic Author

Re: Looking for a partner for my Quant project

July 5th, 2019, 10:05 pm

I learned that I cannot send messages to anyone because I am a new member. I would like to reply to some of my messages here:
- CloudQuant uses Python programming language. For more information, check out cloudquant.com
- I said, "I hid the formula." What I mean here is not to explain how I got the formula I shared with you. There's only one formula and when you test on the data, all of the current forecasting models are more successful and impressive.
- As much as I'm willing to pay, I offer 10%. cloudquant has so far provided $ 5-25 million to each strategist. The strategist receives 10% of this fund. For example; You have received $ 10 million in capital allocation. You've made $ 5 million a year. You will receive a dividend of $ 500,000. Payments will be made at the end of each month.
As I said above, I can't reply to private messages. I would appreciate it if the forum management helps. If you have any questions, I can answer them here. The methodology I use has a serious background and a long time spent. So I can answer every question and the methodology I use can pass each test more successfully than anyone else. No doubt about that. You just ask and question. I'm ready to answer. Thanks.

ISayMoo

July 7th, 2019, 5:26 pm

10% to the person that does all the work? That's not going to work.

Deflandre
Topic Author

July 8th, 2019, 2:39 pm

I'm the one who does all the work here and makes the strategy. The strategy will be invested, not the program language. CloudQuant "We are looking for programmers to allocate capital" does not say. The programmer who will do this work will only work for a few days.

FaridMoussaoui

July 8th, 2019, 2:55 pm

so you are CloudQuant?

Deflandre
Topic Author

July 8th, 2019, 3:27 pm

so you are CloudQuant?
Does it say something above "I'm CloudQuant" ?

FaridMoussaoui

July 8th, 2019, 3:41 pm

May be I was misled by "CloudQuant, We ..."

Deflandre
Topic Author

July 8th, 2019, 4:08 pm

May be I was misled by "CloudQuant, We ..."
No problem. I meant "we ..." by CloudQuant. I have no relationship with CloudQuant. A platform that only runs crowd sourcing. A place open to all researchers. Recently, there is an increasing trend towards crowd sourcing with some large Quant funds.

Alan

July 8th, 2019, 6:35 pm

I'm the one who does all the work here and makes the strategy. The strategy will be invested, not the program language. CloudQuant "We are looking for programmers to allocate capital" does not say. The programmer who will do this work will only work for a few days.

This thread offer is silly. Just hire a contract Python programmer for a few days at some hourly rate. In the time you've already spent here, you could probably have interviewed a half dozen candidates, hired one, and be done.

Deflandre
Topic Author

July 8th, 2019, 7:34 pm

Yes, hiring an expert is also an option. But I know to what extent they will own and concentrate on this, and I have no good experience with that. If I am looking for a programmer to be a partner in this business, I surely have a know-how and consciously prefer this option.

ISayMoo

July 8th, 2019, 7:38 pm

Then why don't you do it yourself and save the 10%?

Deflandre
Topic Author

July 8th, 2019, 8:19 pm

You don't understand? I'm not a programmer. I mentioned it in the first place. You never read? Why would I look for a programmer partner if I could do it myself?

katastrofa

July 8th, 2019, 8:50 pm

Why do you need it in Python if it works in Excel?

ISayMoo

July 8th, 2019, 8:54 pm

You don't understand? I'm not a programmer. I mentioned it in the first place. You never read? Why would I look for a programmer partner if I could do it myself?
Yes. I understand now.

Deflandre
Topic Author

July 9th, 2019, 5:13 am

Why do you need it in Python if it works in Excel?
Because the language of the system is python.