Yeah, dude, obviously this is critical information. No offense to anyone on this forum, but 90% of the quants are dudes, and the remaining 10% are perhaps not quite as hot as those supermodels in the ad agencies on Madison Avenue or at the strip clubs. I mean, realistically, if that is what you are looking for, the banks must be the most depressing places to work in. If by some chance, you had actually stumbled across a bank with an abundance of hot women, I can just see the number of job appications to that bank surge like crazy. I mean, if you have to spend 12 hours a day at a workplace, would you rather be surrounded by quants or by those superhot girls at the ad agencies on Madison Avenue.