Serving the Quantitative Finance Community

arshtech
Topic Author

How important is a CV

May 29th, 2012, 9:58 am

Hello everyoneI am a fresher and was really worried for my CV. One of my friends suggested me to go to a good CV Writing Service. I did so and found the result amazing. What do you all think about this?CV Writing Service

Hansi

How important is a CV

May 29th, 2012, 10:05 am

SPAM

EscapeArtist999

How important is a CV

May 29th, 2012, 10:06 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: arshtechHello everyoneI am a fresher and was really worried for my CV. One of my friends suggested me to go to a good CV Writing Service. I did so and found the result amazing. What do you all think about this?CV Writing ServiceLooks good, go for it!

croot

How important is a CV

May 29th, 2012, 10:33 am

hello arsh , I am really really interested by this service, but I am trying to understand if it fits correctly with my needs. Could you maybe elaborate on your personal experience by describing your educational curriculum, and what kind of job interviews you were able to get with the result of using CVWritingService? Please put up the result (Written CV) in attachment as a .zip file. I am sure many people on this forum are equally interested by this new and innovative service as I am, and would like to see answers to the questions I ask above. Thank you.Best Regards

taylan

How important is a CV

May 29th, 2012, 11:04 am

I think the content of the spam has immensurable claims, like 'finding the result amazing'.. It would have worked better if it had more direct claims like 'landed a job in XYZ Hedge Fund/Bank/Firm as the Head of ABC' ...it might have a better impact in case the fake claim is a bigger one, I personally prefer 'they got me such a CV that I became the master of the universe' -))

tags

How important is a CV

May 29th, 2012, 5:11 pm

can you post the resume they wrote in your name?