Advanced Risk and Portfolio Management Bootcamp
6-day intensive quantitative course
14-19 Aug 2017, New York University
This 6-day intense course taught byAttilio Meucci provides broad picture and in-depth understanding of quantitative risk management and quantitative portfolio management forAsset Management, Banking, and Insurance, from instrument to enterprise risk level.
- Education:intensive, heavily quantitative, comprehensive6-daycourse, with 50 hoursof instruction (lectures and practice sessions). Topics includeportfolio construction, factor modeling, liquidity, trade execution, estimation/data mining, risk modeling, optimization, and much more…
- Networking:Gala Dinner, Social Mixer, and other events with industry leaders, renowned academics and the 300+ fellow attendees. Past guests include Almgren, Carr, Derman, Dupire, Gatheral, Lipton, Litterman, Litzenberger, Lo, Madan, Mercurio, Shreve.
- ARPM Lab:continued online access to ARPM's body of knowledge, with cross-referenced theory, examples, case studies, solved exercises, interactive code, videos, slides. The ARPM Lab is constantly updated
- Certifications: 40 CFA Institute CE credits; 40 GARP CPD; Academic credit with Partner Universities; (optional) ARPM Certificate®
- (Optional, free) pre- BootcampConference
- In operation since 2007, withover 2,000 alumniglobally including industry leaders and respected academics
Program | Registration|Video | Testimonials