6 - 10 December 2021 | Palau de Congressos de Catalunya, Barcelona
DECEMBER. BARCELONA. QUANTMINDS REUNITED.
Explore modelling, trading, machine learning, data and more at the world's leading quantitative finance conference.
10% Discount – VIP code: FKN2823WILWL
Collaborate face to face with leading quant minds in our new spacious Barcelona venue.
The 2021 agenda includes the latest on:
· Option pricing, trading and volatility
· Interest rate modelling
· Trading & IBOR
· Quant innovation, alpha and quant investing
· Data, computational and numerical efficiency.
Network like never before:
We are redesigning QuantMinds' Face to face experience. Here's how:
· More detailed case-studies and interactive workshops to enhance learning
· Extended and exclusive Q&A time with speakers
· More small group interactive working groups
· More time for 1-1 meetings
· More closed-door board rooms
Confirmed speakers include:
JESPER ANDREASEN, Kwant Father at Saxo Bank
ALEXANDER ANTONOV, Chief Analyst at Danske Bank
IOANA BOIER, Head of Quantitative Portfolio Solutions at Alphadyne Asset Management
ANDREW DICKINSON, Director at Bank of America Merrill Lynch
BRUNO DUPIRE, Head of Quantitative Research at Bloomberg L.P.
JOHN HULL, Maple Financial Professor of Derivatives & Risk Management at Joseph L. Rotman School of Management at University of Toronto
FABIO MERCURIO, Head of Quant Analytics at Bloomberg L.P.
SYLVAIN FORTÉ, CEO & Founder at SESAMm
Grow your network and expand your opportunities.
Please visit the event website to view the agenda, full speaker line-up and to register your place online: https://bit.ly/3mfFYmN
Alternatively, email email@example.com or call +44 (0) 20 7551 9307.