London & Online - 16th November 2018
Save 10% with promo code: QI_WIL_10
The CQF Institute and Wilmott present the 4th annual Quant Insights conference, which will bring together leading finance experts to explore AI, Machine Learning and Risk.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Keynote - Dr. Paul Wilmott, President, CQF Institute
- Machine Learning for Multi-Factor Equity Portfolios – Tony Guida, Senior Investment Manager, Quantitative PM
- Deep Learning in Finance: Prediction of Stock Return with Long Short-Term Memory Networks – Dr. Miquel Noguer Alonso, Chief Development Officer, Global AI
- The AI Machine - Solving the Last Mile Problem in Algorithmic Trading – Dr. Yves Hilpisch, Founder and Managing Partner, The Python Quants
- From Machines to Robots: The Case of High-Dimensional Stress Tests in Risk and Algorithmic Trading – Dr. Karolos Korkas, Risk Quant, Citigroup Inc
- Optimizing Dynamic Trading Strategies on Gaussian Returns – Dr. Nick Firoozye, Quantitative Strategy, Symmetry Investments
Tickets include 60 days of access to the video on demand.
Receive a 10% discount with promo code: QI_WIL_10
Super Early Bird Live - £195 (Standard Ticket: £295)
Super Early Bird Online - £195 (Standard Ticket: £295)
Prices exclude VAT
Ticket prices increase on 17th September.
Book your ticket