26th – 27th November 2018 | London, UK.
Apply here: http://bit.ly/2QXuO4d
It is now more important than ever to learn how to detect and prevent money laundering. The fight against money laundering and terrorist financing is an ever-growing international battle and as a result, more and more laws are being passed by an increasing number of countries. It is therefore imperative to keep up-to-date with and fully understand the latest regulations and legislations relating to money laundering and financial crime.
This two-day course is designed to enable professionals who are subject to anti-money laundering regulations to obtain practical understanding of:
- The major sources of money laundering and terrorist financing
- The cross-spectrum of international requirements
- The key components of the UK legal and regulatory regime
- The practical day-to-day requirements for robust anti-money laundering operations
- Realistic ways of meeting the anti-money laundering obligations placed upon your organisation
If you would like any more information regarding this course, please contact us on +44 (0) 2070177190 or email firstname.lastname@example.org