Founded by Dr. Paul Wilmott, the part-time, online CQF program is designed to help established and aspiring professionals advance in derivatives, risk management, model validation, valuation, quant IT or trading. The program now offers advanced electives in specialist areas. Find out more about this industry-respected professional qualification and your career options.
What is covered in a session?
- All sessions consist of a one-hour presentation by the CQF Program Director followed by a Q&A
- Live information sessions include refreshments and you can network with fellow professionals
- Online information session attendees will receive joining instructions prior to the webinars
Dates and locations:
- 5th September – Fitch Learning, The Corn Exchange, 55 Mark Lane, EC3R 7NE, London https://www.cqf.com/information-sessions/london-5-september-2019
- 19th September – New York https://www.cqf.com/information-sessions/new-york-19-september-2019
- 15th October – Singapore https://www.cqf.com/information-sessions/singapore-15-october-2019
- 17th October – Mumbai https://www.cqf.com/information-sessions/mumbai-17-october-2019
- 18th October – Delhi https://www.cqf.com/information-sessions/delhi-18-october-2019
- 20th November – Toronto https://www.cqf.com/information-sessions/toronto-20-november-2019