Serving the Quantitative Finance Community

Amin
Topic Author

Can somebody explain what the problem is with my recent posts?

April 28th, 2018, 12:46 pm

I tried to search for my posts in Off-topic and found that my post on Sunday March 18, 2018 is the last post indexed in the search. Similarly when I login to Wilmott and look at my activity and check for recent posts, it does not chronicle any post after the posts on March 19, 2018. I have made dozens of posts after that but they do not show up in my own recent activity and they also do not show up in the Wilmott search. Can somebody explain what is going on?
You think life is a secret, Life is only love of flying, It has seen many ups and downs, But it likes travel more than the destination. Allama Iqbal

trackstar

Re: Can somebody explain what the problem is with my recent posts?

April 28th, 2018, 1:12 pm

Hello Amin,

I discovered some time ago that the Forum does not seem to be indexing past March 18-19, as you have noted.  

If you check my username and a few others as a comparative test, you will find that this is the case.

Perhaps the admins will fix it eventually, but there are probably lots of things to do to keep the Forums running smoothly.

In any case, this indexing issue is affecting all threads and users (as far as I can tell) since March 19.

Have a nice weekend!

TS

Amin
Topic Author

Re: Can somebody explain what the problem is with my recent posts?

April 28th, 2018, 1:31 pm

Thank you TS for the helpful information. Interesting to know that this is a problem with everyone. Thanks again and I also wish you a nice weekend.
You think life is a secret, Life is only love of flying, It has seen many ups and downs, But it likes travel more than the destination. Allama Iqbal