Serving the Quantitative Finance Community

cordless
Topic Author

rss feeds

December 12th, 2005, 5:48 pm

I use a rss feed reader to find out when there are new posts. When there are new posts, my reader only displays the title of the post, since I am guessing that is the only information provided by your feed. Would it be possible to change the rss feeds so that the entire body of the posts, or at least the authors of the latest posts, are broadcast? Thanks.

ametrano

rss feeds

December 14th, 2005, 8:29 am

that is the way it's supposed to work: you just get the heading. click (or double click) on the heading and your RSS reader will take you to the web page with the body of the postsciao -- Nando

cordless
Topic Author

rss feeds

December 18th, 2005, 12:13 am

It is? Through bloglines I can read the articles for many sites. Or, I can at least read the first few lines. I click through to the site when I need more details. Having just the title is not very informative.

adannenberg

rss feeds

January 25th, 2006, 1:47 pm

How do you see Wilmott in RSS? I use Firefox and, normally, there's a little indicator next to the url that indicates whether there's an RSS feed that I can subscribe to by clicking on it (as per http://www.mozilla.com/firefox/livebookmarks.html) There is no such indicator for Wilmott. Is there some other way to subscribe?

adannenberg

rss feeds

January 25th, 2006, 9:21 pm

Never mind, I got it...