Tips 12:

\begin{equation}
Newton=\frac{Einstein}{r}
\end{equation}

More precisely for any fundamental particle we have

\begin{equation}
F=G\frac{m_pm_p}{\bar{\lambda}^2}=\frac{mc^2}{\bar{\lambda}}
\end{equation}

where \(\bar{\lambda}\) is the reduced Compton wavelength of the particle m in question and \(m_p\) is the Planck mass. And we have the Einstein Newton ratio (the extended radius of matter (fundamental particles)

\begin{equation}
r=\frac{Einstein}{Newton}
\end{equation}

Traden4Alpha

Re: Keplers Cross

June 18th, 2017, 1:24 am

Transmutation would ruin ppauper's attempts to resurrect the gold standard.

The more pressing question is how many spheres can one pack in the overhead bin on an aircraft?

Collector
Topic Author

June 18th, 2017, 6:39 am

so I will not give the final clue on transmutation then. After all I would not ruin ppaupers day and long gold bug position.
The more pressing question is how many spheres can one pack in the overhead bin on an aircraft?
Two incomplete treatises on the vegetative growth of metals and minerals Author: Isaac Newton

Traden4Alpha

June 18th, 2017, 10:43 am

Or just use some math to make more gold:

ppauper

June 18th, 2017, 1:42 pm

it would be like having a printing press for gold. Or the north Korean superdollar.

Cuchulainn

June 18th, 2017, 7:31 pm

it would be like having a printing press for gold. Or the north Korean superdollar.
We all have our own cross to carry I suppose.

Collector
Topic Author

June 18th, 2017, 8:17 pm

We all have our own cross to carry I suppose.
 Modern times, modern technology, you can get them with wheels these days actually. Excellent to bring around to cross-check alternative facts!

We all have our own cross to roll I suppose.

Cuchulainn

June 22nd, 2017, 10:18 am

trackstar

June 22nd, 2017, 12:55 pm

Two incomplete treatises on the vegetative growth of metals and minerals Author: Isaac Newton
Returning to this earlier post, after a brief search, we find:

The Newton Project (Housed at Oxford)
Catalogue Entry: ALCH00081
Two incomplete treatises on the vegetative growth of metals and minerals
Author: Isaac Newton
Metadata: 1670-75, in English and Latin , c. 4,500 words, 12 pp.
Source: NMAHRB Ms. 1031 B, Dibner Library, Smithsonian Institution, Washington D.C., USA

But more accessible for you all (normalized text online):

The Chymistry of Isaac Newton - library managed by Indiana University Bloomington

The Table of contents for this entry begins:

1 Of Natures obvious laws & processes in vegetation.

2 That metalls vegetate after the same laws. Proved transitorily fr From the circumstances observed by
miners, more fully from The consent of the Sophy with one another & with natures processe, & the strange distractions
of all other chymists from both nature & one another. And the corruptibility of all things

Useful for serious work on the weekend. 

trackstar

June 23rd, 2017, 1:28 pm

It would be a clever trick (and maybe not legitimate), but I have discovered that you could use the 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banach–Tarski_paradox

and thus conceptually pack twice as many spheres into the same space with a bit of hypothetical cutting and reshuffling.

"The Banach–Tarski paradox is a theorem in set-theoretic geometry, which states the following: Given a solid ball in 3‑dimensional space, there exists a decomposition of the ball into a finite number of disjoint subsets, which can then be put back together in a different way to yield two identical copies of the original ball. Indeed, the reassembly process involves only moving the pieces around and rotating them, without changing their shape. However, the pieces themselves are not "solids" in the usual sense, but infinite scatterings of points." 

Maybe useful, maybe not.

Cuchulainn

July 1st, 2017, 8:09 pm

The Cross of Kepler contains a great secrets about the Universe, why and how?

What are the exact proportions of the Cross, how is it linked to a Magic Number that no one seems to understand in modern times?

Tips 1: Music of the Spheres!
What is the form of the curve in space-time in travelling from the top of the cross to the right side of the cross that is the shortest transit time?
It's not dissimilar to St. Brigid's cross (or Queen Dido's problem)

• One of the more commonly told stories is of Brigid asking the King of Leinster for land. She told the king that the place where she stood was the perfect spot for a convent. It was beside a forest where they could collect firewood and berries. There was also a lake nearby that would provide water and the land was fertile. The king laughed at her and refused to give her any land. Brigid prayed to God and asked him to soften the king's heart. Then she smiled at the king and said "will you give me as much land as my cloak will cover?" The king thought that she was joking and, hoping to get rid of her, he agreed. She told four of her sisters to take up the cloak, but instead of laying it flat on the turf, each sister, with face turned to a different point of the compass, began to run swiftly, the cloth growing in all directions. The cloak began to cover many acres of land. "Oh, Brigid!" said the frighted king, "what are you about?" "I am, or rather my cloak is about covering your whole province to punish you for your stinginess to the poor." "Call your maidens back. I will give you a decent plot of ground." The saint was persuaded, and if the king held his purse-strings tight in future, she had only to allude to her cloak to bring him to reason. Soon afterwards, the king became a Christian, began to help the poor and commissioned the building of the convent. Legend has it, the convent was known for making jam from the local blueberries which was sought for all over Ireland. There is a new tradition beginning among followers of St Brigid to eat jam on 1 February in honour of this miracle.[20][21]

Collector
Topic Author

August 8th, 2017, 6:21 pm

The mass ratio divided by the radius ratio (or multiplied by the inverse ratio) is the key to all gravity calculations. It is all in the Royal Orb.

There seems however to be more to it.

Tips:  Check the atomic structure (I mean the true one based on atomism geometry, not the Bohr model) of lead versus gold! It possibly will surprise a few. 

Collector
Topic Author

September 22nd, 2017, 7:22 pm

Tips 13:

The Flower of Transmutation:

Dont forget to Circulate the Triangle and to Triangulate the Circle! (Tips at the depth of realty everything is binary!)
Imagination encircles the Word! (The Wonderful World of Binary Words?)

Dont forget the bird of 8-Infinity (the Phoenix just before transmutation) (The bird that discovered infinity landed on 8 and tipped the balance toward infinity!)

Collector
Topic Author

October 20th, 2017, 7:52 pm

Amsderdam: Democritus and Heraclitus

Heraclitus pointed out conservation of energy about 2500 BC. Democritus what did he point out? Hard to say as Plato burnt his books (have they survived?). Democritus here points to The Orb!

Collector
Topic Author

January 11th, 2018, 10:01 pm

77177-1-6

important number to truly understand the deep secret of Continuous Time!

Everyone talk about Continuous time in finance and no one has a clue what it is! Nerds! (Sorry not Geeks : -- )