Serving the Quantitative Finance Community

JGJPR

Re: True or false

September 11th, 2017, 7:19 am

Was there a big mirror on the wall when you did this test ?
I'll not answer to this stupidity, but just the "throw 6".

It is clear that your link with the dice is meaningless, because, in the considered brainteaser, the event for one question is 'this is true', not 'power of two'. If you'd be able to read one of the only clear things in the exercise (Primary school), you'd see that the 'number of trues is a power of 2' is an event, not 'power of two', but this clarification does not help having a clear text, see my other comments.

JGJPR

September 11th, 2017, 7:21 am

They don't care about statistics, they only care about how you react is situations that are I'll posed -like in the real world
You're bluffing.

outrun

September 11th, 2017, 7:50 am

It is clear that your link with the dice is meaningless, because, in the considered brainteaser, the event for one question is 'this is true', not 'power of two'. If you'd be able to read one of the only clear things in the exercise (Primary school), you'd see that the 'number of trues is a power of 2' is an event, not 'power of two', but this clarification does not help having a clear text, see my other comments.
What brainteaser/exercise?

JGJPR

September 11th, 2017, 8:38 am

The one expressed at the first message of this topic, page 1.

outrun

September 11th, 2017, 9:02 am

That's not Primary school, ..maybe pre-school?

JGJPR

September 11th, 2017, 10:06 am

That's not Primary school, ..maybe pre-school?

Hahaha