What happened to the site?

Paul

You are back!

July 23rd, 2001, 1:25 pm

Alive & kicking!

Paul

You are back!

July 23rd, 2001, 1:49 pm

Totally free (but for how long..?). All that we ask in return is that you logon to the site occasionally to see the exciting new articles and visit the forum for a chat

Hamilton

You are back!

July 23rd, 2001, 6:33 pm

You need a special category for broke Quant wannabes not currently employed in the financial industry building really big house with 3 kids hence will pay you full subscription price once I've a self employed consultant Real Soon Now and I have a really big mouth which is sort of like free advertising and good grief could this be a stream of consciousness Dennis Miller type of rant that just goes on forever with no discernible end or purpose and look at my watch time to run gotta meet the general contractor to rough in the plumbing for my new house.all my punctutation keys have been deactivated.

Collector

Re: You are back!

October 16th, 2019, 9:31 pm

Still Alive & kicking I guess!

Cuchulainn

October 16th, 2019, 10:11 pm

You need a special category for broke Quant wannabes not currently employed in the financial industry building really big house with 3 kids hence will pay you full subscription price once I've a self employed consultant Real Soon Now and I have a really big mouth which is sort of like free advertising and good grief could this be a stream of consciousness Dennis Miller type of rant that just goes on forever with no discernible end or purpose and look at my watch time to run gotta meet the general contractor to rough in the plumbing for my new house.all my punctutation keys have been deactivated.
It would sound better in Latin. Use it or lose it.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fRW1HUkG3c

You 2001 guys talked a lot of gibberish, 

Collector

October 16th, 2019, 10:19 pm

It would sound better in Latin. Use it or lose it.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fRW1HUkG3c

You 2001 guys talked a lot of gibberish, 
when quants where young and stupid, now all are old and ....

SWilson

October 17th, 2019, 5:11 pm

The original bad boys of QF.  Think the movie The Expendables.

Cuchulainn

October 17th, 2019, 6:30 pm

The original bad boys of QF.  Think the movie The Expendables.
I never knew the old forum before the war with its music, its glamour and easy charm.