Serving the Quantitative Finance Community

Collector

Re: The vaccines

November 4th, 2021, 1:01 am

Covid-19: Researcher blows the whistle on data integrity issues in Pfizer’s vaccine trial

"But, for researchers who were testing Pfizer’s vaccine at several sites in Texas during that autumn, speed may have come at the cost of data integrity and patient safety. A regional director who was employed at the research organisation Ventavia Research Group has told The BMJ that the company falsified data, unblinded patients, employed inadequately trained vaccinators, and was slow to follow up on adverse events reported in Pfizer’s pivotal phase III trial. "

"told The BMJ that the company falsified data" unbelievable, so definitely believable!

Collector

November 4th, 2021, 9:15 pm

The observation of the long-time effect is still needed.

The potential neurological effect of the COVID-19 vaccines

bearish

November 5th, 2021, 10:54 pm

The observation of the long-time effect is still needed.

The potential neurological effect of the COVID-19 vaccines
I think their “Conflict of interest statement” says it all. Oh, and they are funded by the Chinese government.

Paul

November 6th, 2021, 2:09 am

And with links to you know WHO.

Paul

November 10th, 2021, 10:37 pm

Where can I now find Fake News about vaccines? Everywhere I look I see the same cut-and-pasted info about how wonderful they are. 

(When people stopped talking about conspiracy theories I started thinking there might be something to them.)

Collector

November 10th, 2021, 11:55 pm

"we report that the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein significantly inhibits DNA damage repair,....Mechanistically, we found that the spike protein localizes in the nucleus and inhibits DNA damage repair by impeding key DNA repair protein BRCA1 and 53BP1 recruitment to the damage site. Our findings reveal a potential molecular mechanism by which the spike protein might impede adaptive immunity and underscore the potential side effects of full-length spike-based vaccines."

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34696485/

Collector

November 11th, 2021, 12:02 am

"Myocarditis (inflammation of the heart muscle) is a rare side effect of mRNA vaccines. The side effect is observed especially in boys and young men and mainly after the second dose. Updated knowledge indicates that this occurs more often with the use of Moderna's vaccine Spikevax than BioNTech / Pfizer's vaccine Comirnaty. 

Currently, adolescents under 16 years of age are not recommended a second dose."  (but they are likely recommended the third and fourth dose, just skip the second dose ;-? or go straight to the very last dose!

Paul

November 11th, 2021, 2:04 am

Clever! The only Fake News is now coming from China. So no one will believe it! Damn, those Illuminati are smart!

Collector

November 11th, 2021, 9:27 am

"Our findings provide evidence of the spike protein hijacking the DNA damage repair machinery and adaptive immune machinery in vitro."
"our findings also imply a potential side effect of the full–length spike–based vaccine."

DNA hijacked from virus and/or vaccine! 
"This work was supported by the Lion’s Cancer Research Foundation Umeå University" and "ALF–Basenheten...Y.F.M."

Dont worry, you have not changed personality, you are just DNA hijacked!

did I not tell u to just stay home on the farm, grow organic food under the sun and the moon and study physics!  

Collector

November 18th, 2021, 6:06 pm

"we find an increased risk of neurological complications in those who received COVID-19 vaccines"

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41591-021-01556-7

and as we have observed most forum members are clearly vaxed....

Collector

November 18th, 2021, 10:38 pm

bearish

November 19th, 2021, 3:44 am

Your last post probably summarized what you were trying to convey. They claim to find that 38 out of 10 million people may have had a bad reaction to the vaccine, whereas 145 per 10 million who tested positive to Covid had a similar bad reaction. Thus, getting the vaccine is better than not, from the point of view of avoiding Guillain-Barré syndrome, if you are in an area with at least a moderate rate of infections. And then there is the small matter of Covid itself, which can also be a bit of a bother.

Collector

November 19th, 2021, 8:23 am

yes I naturally was reading that. As it has been several studies linking severe Covid-19 to also lack of D, I would not be surprised also if lack of D vit leads to more cases of neurological symptoms when infected. Has there been any documented cases of neurological syndroms from Covid-19 in people with D serum levels at for example > 75 ng/mL at time of infection? well health authorities have mainly followed one path; close down and vaccines...they could have added to the tool box and likely saved many from suffering and even death.

From some people on the inside of medical sector I also heard D vit serum levels tend to drop quite rapidly after covid vaccine, but I assume this is from small sample size (footnote) so not sure in any way if representative, I never seen a study on this. But would not be very surprised if actually the case.

Collector

November 21st, 2021, 11:05 pm

"We conclude that the mRNA vacs dramatically increase inflammation on the endothelium and T cell infiltration of cardiac muscle and may account for the observations of increased thrombosis, cardiomyopathy, and other vascular events following vaccination."

https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/10.1161/circ.144.suppl_1.10712

everybody needs plenty of this up their arse, and why is it no surprise Austria and Germany takes the lead, first extreme close down, then follow orders:

Austria is going back into a national lockdown and plans to become the first country in Europe to make Covid-19 vaccinations mandatory for all eligible people as the nation's coronavirus crisis deepens

remember I red a lot of books about vaccines 20 years ago or so, also the thick ones...interesting stuff

Collector

November 21st, 2021, 11:39 pm

Will italy follow....I think so

Sweden looks like will be neutral, they had open society all time and they have almost no covid now. Sweden tend to be a bit special, do they not.