SERVING THE QUANTITATIVE FINANCE COMMUNITY

ppauper
Topic Author

Re: bill clinton, first husband ?

December 4th, 2018, 11:29 am

the senate judiciary committee appears to be looking into the FBI raid on the Clinton Foundation whistleblower.
And rightly so.
Sen. Grassley's letter to the FBI
(as an aside: a thank you to Sen. Grassley for making this letter available to the public)
Grassley Demands Answers From Wray Over Raid Of Whistleblower On Clinton Foundation
Cain told the special agent leading the raid that he was protected as a whistleblower, but the agent still ordered 15 additional agents to raid Cain’s home, according to Socarras. The agents searched for six hours while Cain, terrified, sat in the living room.
Those in the FBI/DOJ responsible for this abuse of power need to be terminated. As does Wray if he was a part of this.
The President was exactly right to get rid of Comey, but I'm not sure if Wray is much of an improvement. I realize that the President was in a very difficult position with a razor-thin majority in the Senate combined with RINOs like McCain making it clear that certain of his nominees for cabinet positions and agencies would be blocked. Hopefully with a slightly larger majority in the incoming Senate, the President will be able to get a better FBI head in place.

ppauper
Topic Author

December 14th, 2018, 1:15 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUYYxm0 ... be&t=11417
I don't know how to get an embedded youtube to start at a certain time

It's about the Clinton Foundation whistleblowers

Huber's the (Obama-appointed) US attorney in Utah
The whistleblowes told the House committee  they had to send their evidence to the Huber investigation THREE TIMES because he kept losing it
You'd almost think Huber wasn't interested in the Clinton Foundation.

We've all heard of Huber before.
Everytime someone from Congress complained to Sessions that deep state people like peter strzok and lisa page were lying to Congress, Sessions handed the cases off to Huber.
I suspect nothing is going happen anytime soon. Or ever
Rep. Meadows: Why do you think Mr. Huber waited until November 30th to call you about 4 letters you had sent prior?
Mr. Moynihan: I don’t know.
Rep. Meadows: Do you think it might have had to do with you coming here to testify?… They were fully aware because we had asked them to come and be a witness at this particular hearing. Then all of the sudden you get a phone call from what, Mr. Huber’s second in command. Is that correct?
Mr. Moynihan: He was clearly the assistant US Attorney dealing directly with Mr. Huber.
Rep. Meadows: Well I find it just very coincidental that on November 30th, a few days before the hearing, after we notified them that we wanted them to come testify that all of the sudden they would start following up. So Mr. Doyle what did they say about the documents that you had provided them?
(snip)
Rep. Meadows: So you’re telling me that on November 30th they called you back and they couldn’t find the first two submissions you had made to the Department of Justice and Mr. Huber? That they wanted you to send them again? That’s what you’re telling me?
Mr. Doyle: We’re concluding that ourselves. That’s what we’re concluding.
Oddly, Huber was not available for the hearing.

ppauper
Topic Author

December 14th, 2018, 3:51 pm

bearish

December 15th, 2018, 1:16 am

Another FoxNews journalist desperately trying to deflect attention from the real news.

bearish

December 15th, 2018, 1:18 am

Sorry, that should be "journalist".
ABOUT WILMOTT

PW by JB

Wilmott.com has been "Serving the Quantitative Finance Community" since 2001. Continued...

Twitter LinkedIn

JOBS BOARD

JOBS BOARD

Looking for a quant job, risk, algo trading,...? Browse jobs here...

GZIP: On