Page 5 of 11

how's that new congress doing ?

Posted: January 22nd, 2015, 11:12 am
by ppauper
Breast implant leak delays congressman's wife's bigamy trial

how's that new congress doing ?

Posted: May 9th, 2015, 6:59 am
by ppauper
Congress Tells Court That Congress Can?t Be Investigated for Insider Trading

how's that new congress doing ?

Posted: May 9th, 2015, 9:35 am
by ppauper
Only two of 54 Senate Republicans admit they have read the details of Obama?s secret Trans Pacific Partnership (TPP) trade deal Jeff Sessions (AL)Mike Lee (UT)Quote?If you want to hear the details of the Trans-Pacific Partnership trade deal the Obama administration is hoping to pass, you?ve got to be a member of Congress, and you?ve got to go to classified briefings and leave your staff and cellphone at the door,? Politico?s Edward-Isaac Dovere wrote earlier this week. ?If you?re a member who wants to read the text, you?ve got to go to a room in the basement of the Capitol Visitor Center and be handed it one section at a time, watched over as you read, and forced to hand over any notes you make before leaving. And no matter what, you can?t discuss the details of what you?ve read.?the constitution says that for treaties to take effect, 2/3 of the senate must vote for itThis one, they're doing the other way and get to vote against it and Obama can veto the no vote, so the treaty takes effect unless 2/3 of the senate votes against it

how's that new congress doing ?

Posted: May 28th, 2015, 11:10 pm
by ppauper
dennis hastert indictedallegedly he paid someone $3.5million to keep quiet about something that happened before he entered congress (which sounds like paying off a blackmailer) and in doing so violated reporting requirements

how's that new congress doing ?

Posted: May 28th, 2015, 11:11 pm
by ppauper
charged with withdrawing $952,000 in cash in small amounts to evade the requirement that banks report cash transactions over $10,000. He's also charged with lying to the FBI.

how's that new congress doing ?

Posted: May 29th, 2015, 7:50 am
by daveangel
QuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperdennis hastert indictedallegedly he paid someone $3.5million to keep quiet about something that happened before he entered congress (which sounds like paying off a blackmailer) and in doing so violated reporting requirementsit would seem that he was allegedly being blackmailed for something he did when he was a school teacher...

how's that new congress doing ?

Posted: May 29th, 2015, 2:55 pm
by Traden4Alpha
QuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperdennis hastert indictedallegedly he paid someone $3.5million to keep quiet about something that happened before he entered congress (which sounds like paying off a blackmailer) and in doing so violated reporting requirementsit would seem that he was allegedly being blackmailed for something he did when he was a school teacher...Yes, the article said something about Miss Conduct.

how's that new congress doing ?

Posted: May 29th, 2015, 3:24 pm
by ppauper
QuoteOriginally posted by: Traden4AlphaQuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperdennis hastert indictedallegedly he paid someone $3.5million to keep quiet about something that happened before he entered congress (which sounds like paying off a blackmailer) and in doing so violated reporting requirementsit would seem that he was allegedly being blackmailed for something he did when he was a school teacher...Yes, the article said something about Miss Conduct.When he was a high school teacher, Hastert married a fellow teacher (from the same school) Jean Kahl (now Jean Hastert)so he was doing Miss Kahl when he was a school teacher

how's that new congress doing ?

Posted: May 29th, 2015, 3:34 pm
by Traden4Alpha
QuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: Traden4AlphaQuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperdennis hastert indictedallegedly he paid someone $3.5million to keep quiet about something that happened before he entered congress (which sounds like paying off a blackmailer) and in doing so violated reporting requirementsit would seem that he was allegedly being blackmailed for something he did when he was a school teacher...Yes, the article said something about Miss Conduct.When he was a high school teacher, Hastert married a fellow teacher (from the same school) Jean Kahl (now Jean Hastert)so he was doing Miss Kahl when he was a school teacherYou're saying he married a Kahl girl?

how's that new congress doing ?

Posted: May 29th, 2015, 3:34 pm
by daveangel
QuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: Traden4AlphaQuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperdennis hastert indictedallegedly he paid someone $3.5million to keep quiet about something that happened before he entered congress (which sounds like paying off a blackmailer) and in doing so violated reporting requirementsit would seem that he was allegedly being blackmailed for something he did when he was a school teacher...Yes, the article said something about Miss Conduct.When he was a high school teacher, Hastert married a fellow teacher (from the same school) Jean Kahl (now Jean Hastert)so he was doing Miss Kahl when he was a school teacheryour knowledge of Hastert's "doings" is of course without compare. Was he "doing" anyone or anything else ?

how's that new congress doing ?

Posted: May 29th, 2015, 3:47 pm
by ppauper
QuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: Traden4AlphaQuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperdennis hastert indictedallegedly he paid someone $3.5million to keep quiet about something that happened before he entered congress (which sounds like paying off a blackmailer) and in doing so violated reporting requirementsit would seem that he was allegedly being blackmailed for something he did when he was a school teacher...Yes, the article said something about Miss Conduct.When he was a high school teacher, Hastert married a fellow teacher (from the same school) Jean Kahl (now Jean Hastert)so he was doing Miss Kahl when he was a school teacheryour knowledge of Hastert's "doings" is of course without compare. Was he "doing" anyone or anything else ?The term "doing" came from the exchange between daveangel and t4a;daveangel>> It would seem that he was allegedly being blackmailed for something he did when he was a school teacher...t4a>> Yes, the article said something about Miss Conductthe implication being that he "did" Miss Conduct while he was a school teacherAnd my knowledge comes from his wikipedia page

how's that new congress doing ?

Posted: May 29th, 2015, 3:47 pm
by ppauper
QuoteOriginally posted by: Traden4AlphaQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: Traden4AlphaQuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperdennis hastert indictedallegedly he paid someone $3.5million to keep quiet about something that happened before he entered congress (which sounds like paying off a blackmailer) and in doing so violated reporting requirementsit would seem that he was allegedly being blackmailed for something he did when he was a school teacher...Yes, the article said something about Miss Conduct.When he was a high school teacher, Hastert married a fellow teacher (from the same school) Jean Kahl (now Jean Hastert)so he was doing Miss Kahl when he was a school teacherYou're saying he married a Kahl girl?groan

how's that new congress doing ?

Posted: May 29th, 2015, 8:13 pm
by daveangel
QuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperQuoteOriginally posted by: Traden4AlphaQuoteOriginally posted by: daveangelQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperdennis hastert indictedallegedly he paid someone $3.5million to keep quiet about something that happened before he entered congress (which sounds like paying off a blackmailer) and in doing so violated reporting requirementsit would seem that he was allegedly being blackmailed for something he did when he was a school teacher...Yes, the article said something about Miss Conduct.When he was a high school teacher, Hastert married a fellow teacher (from the same school) Jean Kahl (now Jean Hastert)so he was doing Miss Kahl when he was a school teacheryour knowledge of Hastert's "doings" is of course without compare. Was he "doing" anyone or anything else ?The term "doing" came from the exchange between daveangel and t4a;daveangel>> It would seem that he was allegedly being blackmailed for something he did when he was a school teacher...t4a>> Yes, the article said something about Miss Conductthe implication being that he "did" Miss Conduct while he was a school teacherAnd my knowledge comes from his wikipedia page"something he did" is not the same as "doing Miss Kahl".... only in your imagination.

how's that new congress doing ?

Posted: July 27th, 2015, 5:44 pm
by ppauper
Mark Levin: It Is Time for Mitch McConnell and John Boehner to Resign

how's that new congress doing ?

Posted: July 29th, 2015, 7:38 pm
by ppauper
U.S. Rep. Fattah indicted, allegedly took illegal $1 million loan